/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72449
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40953
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1251248-strange-flashing-polygons-on-inventory-and-ctd/
perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t125-install-guide
loverslab.com/files/file/2532-poser-conversions-conversion-pack/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to climb the mountain that is Anne's ass and go spelunking.

I want to facefuck Sarah Silverman.

We can't all get what we want.

Added the /tesg/ mods pastebin back in the OP.

maybe

Yeah the environments were pretty good. Personally I think you might get a kick out of Vigilant more but I could be wrong.

Mainly because Vigilant has machine translated japanese which is god awful.

A man can dream, though.

TALOS
A
L
O
S

kek, I thought it looked like was the basis. Is that one ironically bad too?

>find a nice clothing mod on a jap clothing site
>click on link
>its loverslab
>it has been ruined by diana and turned into 7B

every

single

time

and of course the original file is nowhere to be found

Why is the crossbow stuck in his hand when he draws the sword?
What's your setup for recording? Can you run at 60 FPS while doing it?

MIGHTY TALOS!

TES6 leaked for E3 yet?

Never tried Vigilant, might give it a whirl. Wasn't there some actual additional english translation mod for that in the works tho?

Have you considered asking Diana for the original?

Once again, ImpeREAL Empire Unique Cities - Sutch or Dragon Captions - The Imperial City of Sutch Reborn?

And what's the Better Bodies of Oblivion? I want something that looks normal.

Have you considered blowing it out your ass?

They're announcing Literally Skyrim 2 this year, TES6 is next year. Get with the times, nerd.

So that's a "no, I'm a massive retard whose first reaction to any kind of problem is to whinge instead of do something about it"?

Where to watch E3? I remember watching it on IGN last year i think and they were constantly talking over shit instead of showing it

no there wont be another TES

bethesda already confirmed that and said they are working on 3 "big, new and gamechanging" projects that are not directly related to the previous games

they are pulling a miyazaki and drop their own franchise

That's a "go blow it out your ass you massive sperging autist"

There was/is. It isn't updated to the new Vigilant versions though and only covers Act I and some of Act II.

That's a ballin' hot tub. What mod ?

Well I know he's annoying but he's actually very helpful if you ask him.

I'm not the one sperging here.

>tfw accidentally posted this in ded thread
If I'm running Asis I don't need to untick the bashed patch esp before patching right? Feels like I'm confusing it for another patcher.

How stable is the current "The People of Skyrim"? The last time I tried it, I remember fondly of getting CTDs when nearing Rorikstead. Here is the link: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72449

>Why is the crossbow stuck in his hand when he draws the sword?
It's due to some configuration I made in skyrimprefs or something. If you add/edit in a specific value, you can have favorited items show on your character.

The downside of that is: If you equip a weapon and don't sheathe it, the weapon will still appear in your hand when you use another weapon. Which is what happened in the webm.

>What's your setup for recording? Can you run at 60 FPS while doing it?
Bitrate: 5000kbs - 10000kbs
Resolution: 1440 x 900 (downscaled appropriately when converting footage to a webm)
Framerate is set to 60fps while recording
Advanced settings: CPU Preset set to superfast

Usually I get around 30fps - 50fps while recording. It stutters mainly from animations/new models loading.

ehh you might as well bite the bullet and play it with the machine translated version. There IS a english translation but it's only up to act II. And it kinda breaks the mod when you have it installed.

not that user, but I seems he's using equipping overhaul mod and stcuked weapons is a common bug I've experienced with it, alongside invisible weapons. those are only visual bugs tho

JANITORS ARE ASLEEP
POST TITS!

But that's against the rules

Comfytheatre is where I watch it since like 2013, it's popular on /v/ and Veeky Forums. Note that the host, Micnax, has a soundboard and flashes drinking alerts and such onscreen if that isn't your thing.

Cute dunmer boys?

that blurry tit wont save you, user

So I finally got my modlist finished and, after merged plugins, it sums up to 232 esps.

I've not launched the game yet, how fucked am I?

Before you start a new game, make a test character and run around for a while, get into fights etc, to see if there are mods you don't like or cause issues

What tit? I've never posted anything lewd on this board, and never will.

rate my water

10/10
would take a leak in it

What's that in the corner?

You should use all geared up instead of the ini fix
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40953

>skymeme remaster is announced at the beth conference later
>general is flooded with newfags asking dumb lore questions like WHERE DID LE DWEMER GO XP
>tfw

rest in pieces lads

it was a fun ride

Is that any good/does it work well? I've been thinking of getting rid of Dual Sheath Redux and using it

d-dont worry about it

Yes, it works well.

If you're using hotkeys, go to it's MCM and tick the box for skyUI hotkeys, then REBIND them to other keys. That is important.

Also, the only bug I found is that my shield stays on my back and arm when I load a game. This is solved simply by equipping and unequipping it. Otherwise it works great.

Okay so I removed BDYEB and Skin tight dragonwear and the crashing when I loot isn't consistent anymore, but I can consistently access a followers inventory without crashing.
Then I got this when I looted a hunter, the only items that didn't show it were the bread and the bottom 3. But then I backed out of that menu and went to loot him again, first his 'all' tab showed my whole inventory, then when I changed tabs it went back to his inventory but the weird stuff in pic related was gone. Then I exited the menu and tried to loot again and that's when it crashed.

No instability issues? I've got my game running crash free and I don't want to fuck it up

It's part of the house I made for Bee and Bohan.

Good to know. I'll just roll with the engrish version then
I'll check it out, thanks man!

>stumble across some japanese skyrim tumblr blogs
>see their comics
>some of them use poses i've never seen before.
I wonder if their stuff is "cannot have".

Yeah I heard about that. I should probably get it when I get the chance.

Just wait for the console release of the remaster
Oh boy its gonna be a nightmare

twitch is officially streaming it

its much more stable than DSR but it does only work with few mods, even if DSR meshes are provided

none that I observed

so far I reached Riverwood and found some issues.

Firstly, Brynhildr follower has a weird purple hair texture, also her body and face textures don't match.

When I go to bed my eyes get stucked closed.

My save game size is now of 10 mbs and growing steadily a few kbs...

And the most problematic of all, My follower don't follow me to an specific path. They refuse to go back to Helgen, it seems

Shit, this user was right,

fuck I've just read about this

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1251248-strange-flashing-polygons-on-inventory-and-ctd/

You're a madman.

cute tits, my man

l would just install 2 or 3 compatible STEP packs, that would leave you with a stable game of 200 esp. Then l would install my own mods.

Or download this perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t125-install-guide

PEDO

ALERT

Oh, I thought that it worked with weapon mods since it doesn't have a patcher

she's 220

Cute top. What mod?

Boons posting? Let's see if my pics will be deleted first, shall we?
Dadag Hot Summer is originally for CBBE, user-kun. There is no UNP version. If I didn't cpnvert it, there would be no version fitted for UNP UV map too.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

>No bobble head
>Adult scales
>adult body
>pedo

it werks for me, even with the bombs from CACO

If I use CBBE body slide and outfit studio, can I use any armor regardless If it was for UNP or other nin CBBE body type?

Is that ECE or RM?

loverslab.com/files/file/2532-poser-conversions-conversion-pack/

>no UNP
okay you can ignore my steam message then :^)

it does work with quite a few things, but some stuff doesn't

she is a normal girl

RM but once you get to that point the tool you use is mostly irrelevant.

Ah fuck it I'll try it. It might even cut down on my esp count since DSR has more than one in my load orser

>those lips
INFLATE
SMOOTH

funny thing I can't stand shaved pussies in Skyrim altough I totally rather them over hairy ones irl.

Maybe because it fucks up with >muh immersion
I mean how could you get a perfect shave in medieval times?

Hmm.... This is technically not against the rules.

no thanks

what do you think of the shitters like and ??

I want to see what Euka looks like as a human girl.

how can i fix this shitty scarring

OHMYGOD

Download the optional files for SG.

>mfw I will never make lewd this good
>mfw it's not even breaking the rules

user, I don't know why you call them "shitters" when they have done more stuffs for the community than you. Jealousy maybe?

Magic

Best/good unp clothes/armor?
links to them would be appreciated

Literally just had this problem last night are you using safety load?

here you go m8

if someones is a shitter then its you

Looks like your card's dying.

How does All Geared Up compare to Equipping Overhaul ? I mean the multiple weapons showing part and not the throwing weapons on the ground when switching shit.

Open mouth
ahhhh good boy here comes the spoon:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

Combined these with Rustic Clothing and Amidianborn

And then this
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?
also scroll all the way down, all his mods except black rose&the frost witch armor are good

but there are so many many more

I think equipping overhaul was the one who had nasty bugs, as example when you wanted to swing a melee weapon it would say you have no arrows equipped.

Technically it is not safe for work.
NSFW is fairly subjective to different people. To some, just because it's not showing nipples/vagina doesn't make it SFW.

Interesting, I do use safety load. Maybe I'll try the EnableOnlyLoading=true fix, that's what it says on the safety load mod page.
Yeah it does look like that doesn't it, but I doubt that's the case. I'll monitor it just to be safe, maybe that's a reason to get myself a 1070 eh?

can you link me to one

>also scroll all the way down, all his mods except black rose&the frost witch armor are good

whoa calm down with that shit taste, everyone knows riding hood is his weakest link

black rose and frost witch are gr8

You can run out of ammunition for a sword. That's just marvelous.

true, the red riding hood one is pretty meh too

but i dunno about black rose. the way its shaped is just...meh

And the frost witch outfit is just too skimpy for me. It would be okay if it had options that cover the body a little more, this way its too haram for germany, sorry

From an user that has the latest version of the equipping overhaul, it works just fine except for when you have both a bow and crossbow equipped. If you also want to use dual sheath redux then there's also a separate version for that but its experimental and extremely buggy and I couldn't get it working properly.