Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - HYPE-RION Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Sneak Peek 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=429562

>2.2.0 Sneak Peek 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=435248

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/4buum3/complete_tier2_wb_characters_rankup_levelup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EVENT: Who's Tier 2?

>We are giving you a chance to win 500 Crystals when the next patch is released! All you need to do is to guess which characters will be getting their Tier 2 Upgrades. All you need to do is fill in the survey below and get 4 out of the 6 correct for your chance to win 500 crystals!

>100 Lucky winners will take away the 500 Crystals.

Answers are:
>Ronan
>Yondu
>Iron Fist
>Moon Knight

Supposed datamined 2.2.0 app icon

That has to be BW, look at the collar

JUST

It's definitely not Medusa, hair is too short and tame. Also I mean it just really does look like BW.
At least it'll shut up all those BW CW uniform crybabbies.

>Sharon can't get a uni because she just wore casual clothes!
>gives Black Widow a casual clothes uni
Bravo NM

I just applied to Symbiotic. IGN is Sotamura.

M-Maybe CW Sharon is one of the unrevealed unis for 2.2.0

Added

>June birthdays are upon us! Let's celebrate when our Favorite Heroes and Villains first appeared! Comment below if your birthday is also in June! #Marvel #MarvelFutureFight

What the fuck is the MFF FB page admin smoking?

I hope it is medusa

Thanks!

I hope the rehead is Crystal.

DD S2 unis fucking when?!

>Crystal
Even DnA Star-Bros aren't this delusional

Rolled Hawk's Eye on Elsa.

Should I re-roll and aim for PotaH or Overdrive?

Keep Hawk's Eye

>dykecut
Also fuck you, mate. It'll be Crystal and she will have a romantic themed bonus with Ronan.

>elsa

Did you mean
>Silk

Both of them.

Only Silk is autism. Elsa is a pure waifu.

doesn't look like any of her collars

... what?

exactly

Doesn't matter. She still runs like Naruto.

Dude

>4 Wins in World Boss
I love Proxima days.

her butthole got loose after so much tp anal
corvus isa cuck son of a bitch

Apologize.

>Only 1 more day until we get to finally play as Hyperion
What a time to be alive.

I really doubt the update will be next week
They would have said the date in the last sneak peek in that case

just

>need 2800 more BAM to 6* Supergiant
Man, this is rough. Especially since I only make like 90 a week(or 150 if I buy 20 BAM every other day). But it's worth it because she's already matching a 6* Thor in DPS and can beat some 6* in TL

si tuviera un trip me pondria TomasitoSuller

don't worry it'll be a lot easier when they introduce T3

>T3
>not T2 rank 1 through 5, and then T3
You'd be a terrible NM employee.

kk

The last sneak peak literally said the update would be this week, user. Update tomorrow or bust.

>last week beat proxima for the first time with just loki (and his own shitty mastery bonus)
>this week run 6/6 wasp for leader
>it was significantly harder to beat her this week
Is this what people meant when WB get mysteriously harder each week?

just

notes when

If we are lucky, 12 to 14 hours from now

ANTS

SO WAS I

hi

S L A M I N '

Is a Shield Set good for Black Bolt?mimwas thinking healing would be fine too since he has Recovery Rate on his gear and a "shield"

>We look forward to releasing the detailed update details next week!

Fuck off

over drive on Elsa? (Going to use with stark backing bling pin and stark backing HB)
Power of angry hulk on YJ?

I hope the update isn't this week

Still need to farm giant man ants and wasp

What? He's talking about the patch notes. Patch notes get released the night before the patch. He said that last week meaning the patch notes would go up this week which means that the patch would be this week. Patches usually happen on Mondays in the middle of the week, everything ends tomorrow morning (hot time, sales, and check-in), and tomorrow is the middle monday of the month.

I don't understand why you're getting all upset over this.

Switch? It's a stark backing blingpin

Can also put on SB HB

Well, it's an all around better obelisk from the one he currently has equipped, so might as well.

He's going to be in avengers alliance soon, so when can we expect him in this game?

So since we know the new obelisk system is going to make it so the first stat is "locked in" and only the ones below it get rerolled when you upgrade. What is the best stuff to aim for (just in general) for custom gears? I'm trying to 'prepare' for the update by having as much low level obelisks as I can on "good stats" since only 2 of my characters at 60 even have a custom gear equipped. If I have some decent stat shit when the update comes though and I can just focus on upgrading them until I get something with good secondaries as well though I think I'd be able to get some stuff going.

Obviously the resist sucks ass, but what of the main stats are most ideal? As far as I can tell based on my +0 gears the best imo seem to be:
>crit rate
>crit damage
>recovery rate
>elemental damage (pretty much only lightning for me, for jane)

Are there any others and which would be best to sit on to upgrade when patch hits?

We can only wish

I feel like i'm the only person still using the old gears because I can't be fucked to keep upgrading into shit obelisks.

I would recommend upgrading as many to +1 as possible right now and keeping the ones that roll a first stat which you can't get on standard gears. That means All Def, Max HP, Immune to Guard Break, and Defense Penetration. After the update, it will become (nearly) impossible to get a gear with one of those as the first stat.

Eventually, but not any time soon.

Even if you take out X-men and Fantastic Four characters, Avengers Alliance has 141 playable heroes. That's 141 (with an additional 35 FF/X characters) before they got around to adding Richard Rider.

In comparison, MFF has 77 characters and only gets 1-3 new characters a month on average.

Bill Roseman, the guy who decides what characters get to be added into Marvel games, has said that his favorite characters are Darkhawk and Richard Rider Nova, but he still has to have the games prioritize characters they're currently trying to push in the movies and comics over his personal favorites.

So, good chance that Richard Rider will get added eventually, but it won't be until after the roster has hit such a point where they've already added most of the Marvel mainstays. We don't even have the inhumans yet and you know how much Marvel loves pushing the fuck out of the inhumans.

Roseman has good taste.

One of the only gears I have equipped is one of the old custom gears I had (they went away forever shortly after I started). It adds an obscene amount of fire damage for angela that the new ones haven't come close to.

Thanks I never even considered that, I shall do that.

Is anyone else going through their Unlimiteds before the update?

ANTS

I only did Ronan and Giant-Man.

>generally struggle to get to 50-40% in BW
>my best was around 25%
>get pic related to 6/6/60 last week
>take control of her as my lead in blast BW
>rest of my team is 4-5* that serve as a distraction
>blow everyone up in 1-2 hits
>somehow wiping teams with five 6*s
>finish inside the top 5% and get 20 bios
I love this woman

saved

4~7 hours until Patch Notes.

You think we're getting them tonight? I'm not too sure since the 4th clue for hasn't been posted yet.

It'd make sense for that little quiz event to finish up before patch notes released because it'd spoil the answers.

Update Info Round-up:
Confirmed/All-but Confirmed:
>T2s for Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Ronan, Yondu, Malekith, Mockingbird
>Hyperion playable
>Ronan comic uni
>6* for Yondu and Ronan
>Special Missions rework (progress for unlimited time applies to all missions rather than individually, Level 60 stage added)
>Obelisk rework (first stat now locked in and doesn't get rerolled, ability to reroll 6* Obelisks using another 6* Obelisk)
>Daily Missions rework (changed to be more like the old Bonus missions where you fight a horde of enemies)
>Auto-reroll for Gear Stats similar to how ISO set rerolling currently works
>Ability to auto-upgrade gears until you run out of GUKs/DD/Bios
>Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive i-frame nerf

Speculated:
>2 additional characters ontop of Hyperion (since NM usually alternates between 1 character and 3 character updates; potentially 2 other Squadron Supreme characters if thats the case)
>CW Black Widow uni
>1~4 additional unis besides Ronan and Black Widow
>WB buffs (keke netmabuu~ :^))

Confirmed but probably not for 2.2 (stuff that we know is coming, but is unlikely to be coming in this particular update):
>DDS2 unis for Elektra and Punisher
>Captain HYDRA uni for Cap
>Dr. Strange

So this update is mostly focused on QoL changes and tweaking some of the game modes, along with the usual handful of unis, character(s), T2s, and 6*s.

Update lookin bretty gud

Let's wait and see how badly they fuck up Daily and Special missions first, but yeah, Ronan 6* + uni and Hyperion are two hype as fuck additions and the QoL changes sound pretty good. Certainly going to make Obelisk upgrading less of an absolute crapshoot.

Looks like you forgot the ability to sell all ISO-8/gear/cards of the same rank
Also making upgrading cards "easier"

But hordes back into daily missions could potentially mean more exp from daily missions now.
New special mission stage could have a higher bio drop rate, making farming bios to level up BO chars less exhausting, especially for HIM

hoping the unis will be good

>or 150 if I buy 20 BAM every other day
Don't do that
Best R1BAM pack is x500 tiered sales (but the initial cost is wayyyy too steep at 4500 crystals) so second best is the limited quantity sales that have x200 R1BAM, x100 CSN and 500,000 gold at 1500 crystals.
And even if you don't have 1500 shekels lying around, waiting for R1BAM flash sales are slightly better value than buying from the consumables tab, even the x20 flash sales.

was it worth the gold I use to get to from 4 to 5

Yeah, actually. 50% recovery rate is solid, and that + healing set would pair really well with that proc, since you could get multiple uses of the proc by healing above 50% during that 10 second cooldown.

Stun resist is the best CC resist too.

Solid obelisk, user. Congrats.

Thanks I was hoping it would help my healing since it takes a long time to fully awaken all the Iso to get the full effect of the set.

4th clue is up. PATCH TOMORROW HERE WE COME.

Will there be patch notes when I WAKE UP?

When do you wake up? Assuming you CAN wake up.

We need you to wake up, your family misses you

I play this game daily and spend pretty much no money. I'll go weeks where I just get log in bonuses or commit to at least finishing all 7 daily challenges for awhile. The games starting to get pretty boring since I don't pump money into it and it's taking FOREVER to make progress now.

These are my highest ranked guys ontop of other heroes I just generally like

I've been thinking of trying Avengers Alliance. If anyone is familiar with it, will I eventually run into the same problem if I don't spend any money? Will it be worse? Should I just stick to Future Fight? Because fuck Contest of Champions

>The games starting to get pretty boring since I don't pump money into it and it's taking FOREVER to make progress now.
Or its taking forever to progress not because you're not pumping money into it but because you're NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

How the ever loving fuck do you have over 10k energy? If you have an energy surplus then you aren't actually playing the game. Why not just set it to auto-repeat to get your daily grind in? That's what it's there for.

As for Avengers Alliance, if you didn't start playing the game years ago then you'll never be able to catch up. The grind there is just as rough as the grind in MFF, but without the benefit of auto-play/auto-repeat to automate 90% of the grinding.

I only use enough energy to get the daily bios I know I'm guaranteed to get for characters I like. So I can only get so many for characters like DD in a day or for fuck sale Moon Knight. Used my Jourmey of Growth for Him.

i try to save crystals for bios but there's always some sort of fucking outfit I end up getting in stead.

What is the state of BW right now? I've been leveling and ranking up mine slowly but surely for an ignore dodge striker, but from what I can tell she doesn't seem all that good outside of that. Whenever I see her in timeline or BW I'm never worried and even when I use my own (who's still level 55 with decent gear) she doesn't seem very strong.

That said she is still a firecrotch qt and I'd love to make her work. Is there any likelihood her new uniform might make her a serious force (similar to a uni like blingpin or elsa)?

I doubt the uni will be a huge improvement but we'll see. It'll likely at least be better than her current two.

With a good lightning damage booster, her 6* makes her one of the best characters for speed AB though.

>10,163 energy
Jeez. But I understand what you mean. You just lack the motivation to go for something. Grinding missions manually gets tedious but if you really want to get somewhere with a character you do it for the slight chance of getting a extra bios and for exp

I go out of my way to try as get Giant Man bios from special mission. Wish Ant Man were easier to get. I can get at least 7 villain sieges done so I'll get a few ones at stone from chaos tokens after a few days.

Not looking forward to whenever Doctor Strange release. Trying to save up crystals for him

2-5 hours until PATCH NOTES

THEY WONT BE TODAY REEEEE

Level 28 alliance looking for members

Minimum 5000 points daily contribution and 600k alliance battle points weekly.
Recommend you come with floki

Apply to Princess

>tfw staying up for the notes
p-please netmahbu

>Princess

>Princess
How cute. Also those requirements are a bit much. Furthermore: how dare you advertise your alliance in Muggas territory?

Yeah previous alliance leader was a girl before she...disappeared and probably offed herself according to alliance chat

Current leader is thinking of lowering the previously steep requirements because the previous leader wanted us to hit the top 100.

We're about rank 170 right now

Sorry Muggas

Does anyone have the chart for the total material cost to rank up the BO characters, cheers

reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/4buum3/complete_tier2_wb_characters_rankup_levelup/

Read it and weep

>Yeah previous alliance leader was a girl before she...disappeared and probably offed herself according to alliance chat
Was this that KittyKat chick?

Cheers, love. The cavalry's here

Nope her name is Ankita

What was KittyKat's story

Sup Melinda May
Poor Andrew

>Tfw Lincoln

>CuckNurse hasn't posted all day
So 'bout dem patch notes?