Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2204

Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058334052.html
youtube.com/watch?v=axOiojhgl4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Need more for DNG tag.

If I have Star Eater and a level 1 tuner in the grave, can this bring out Quasar?

Yes
I think, test it on pro

Tag is dead never mind. Good games to those who played it was fun.

>Play YGOPro
>Opponent starts playing solitaire and ends up FTK'ing you
>"lol gg"

>Try playing with another person
>You make a couple of moves right
>"Opponent surrendered!"

Why are Yugioh players such faggots?

So if the new OCG banlist is real and Melody just bit the dust, can Priestess be used to replace it or is BEWD dead now?

Name a good english dub VA.
I'll start; Dan green. but only as atem, his yugi voice sucks

>summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity with Ming's Synchro
>opponent can't activate anymore cards for the turn and can't get over a 4000 ATK beatstick that floats so they're
Eric Stuart
We can try. The field spell variant would definitely see a surge.

Someone give me this Gofu + Armageddon Knight flowchart you keep mentioning

Whoever voiced Jaden in GX.

>The field spell variant would definitely see a surge
That sounds plausible given the fact that Sage is still alive and kicking.
Because it gives two normal summons and mills any vanilla, maybe the overlords can find some sort of synchro combos with it
>Tfw they also killed Soul Charge so this is less likely

no flowchart, just a meme bro, just try to make key synchro monsters with cards you draw off of librarian.

What if Mistake happens?

Gofu + Arma gets you Quasar draw 8.
Summon Gofu and Arma send levwl eater.
Level eat Gofu summon Sohaya
level eat Sohaya summon another Sohaya use effect to summon 1st Sohaya from grave.
Level eat 2nd Sohaya summon Accel Synchron send jet synchron to grave increase Accel level by 1 (now 6).
Use jet discard anything to summon him and sych for Librarian.
Level eat accel summon Coral dragon draw 1.
Level eat Coral dragon to summon 2nd Coral Dragon draw 2
Level eat coral dragon aummon 3rd draw 1.
Level eat Sohaya synch Coral and level eater for Power tool draw 1 search D.D.R.
Level eat Tool D.D.R back Jet Synchron and synchro for Formula draw 2.
Synchro Formula Power tool (now lvl6) and Sohaya (now lvl 4) for quasar and draw 1. You now still have Librarian on the field and 2 Sohaya in grave and 3 Coral Dragon (symbol of heritage that you can possibly search ftom Power tool if you happen to draw the DDR) to extend combos based on what you draw.

Can anyone help around with this Red-Eyes deck I'm fixing up. I used to use Shitoneddon with magician in there but it was too inconsistent and I'm trying to form a deck that can be as consistent as a Red-Eyes deck can get; synchro, fusion, or otherwise.

Triple Insight. It's the best Red-Eyes card to get your stuff going.

Sort your fucking deck.
Max out Insight, it's your best card.
Max out Silver's Cry and Gospel of Revival.
Cut your tuners, run 2 Junk Synchron and 1 Jet Synchron (maybe a tuning to search them)

I could use some tips with this. I know I probably did some really retarded things but I don't know exactly what

>1 fusion spell, the best card in the deck
>2 fusion monsters
i really don't understand the mindset of fucking noobs

Anti Cupidity fags continuously BTFO
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058334052.html

>this entire deck
good fucking lord

Well for one, I don't only have 2 fusion monster, are you fucking blind. And 2, I have 2 fusion spells. Again, are you fucking blind?

>tfw I am always siding three copies of D.D. Dynamite
Fuck Cupidity users.

Suggest me some good DUEL-themes for YGOpro.

Duel of Rebellion
Pendulum of Souls
Jack Atlas battle theme

you have 1 red eyes fusion and 2 archfiend black skull, moron

Duel of Rebellion is the fucking best, thanks man.
The other two are a bit too tame, Jack Atlas doesn't hype me enough.

Protip: There's a Fusion Spell in there that isn't Red-Eyes Fusion, retard.

Remember less than a year ago when this card was actually scary? Now it's only good, and even then it's not great because of
>targeting
and Ptolemaus getting b&

i was referring to red eyes fusion, which is the best card in your deck, you stupid fucking cunt. why arent you running it at 3

>that second place Blue-eyes deck with 9 monster reborns.
It's going to be a sad day when Return gets limited.

Except the Red Eyes Fusion spell is kinda sit with how it restricts you. I'd wouldn't ever run it at three.

>i wouldnt ever run it at 3
and you wouldnt run insight at 3 either huh? fucking kek

Kinda shit*

That wasn't even me you sperglord. And I have it that way so that it's easier to draw into without having summoned skull shitting up my deck more then it actually has to. Are you by chance retarted? And about Insight, I didn't run it at 3 because I had other cards in the deck and wasn't sure about what I wanted to take out yet.

>I only run 1 because it's easier to draw into
AND you have the nerve to insult other people?

>i only run 2 of my universal search card because i have other cards in my deck
HAHAHAHAHA, such as the two copies of vanilla mirror force and 1 copy of veiler, right shitter?

>tfw normies have taken my favorite shitposting image and made it into a "meme"
>can never use it again or else i'll get shit on
I know this happens a lot but caveman spongebob was special to me

Get fucked vorcia. Cave sponge was never even slightly amusing.

People never even thought it was funny for a second Vorcia,

>Having two phones
Off yourself

trip on, Vorcia

and kill yourself already

Yuya is cute!! Cute!!!

>tfw the mess that is Arc-V is ending soon
Thank god

>Spring 2017 is soon

>Arc-V ending soon
>new summoning mechanic soon
what will it be?

Have you guys heard about the upcoming "Spirit" mechanic? It's a new mechanic that will be introduced in DSoD, according to an user who claims to work at Konami(me).

Basically, the mechanic is based on the "TAMASHII" meme. It revolves around Spirit monsters, a new type of Extra Deck monsters that will require you to tribute certain types of monsters in order to be summoned(such as one Fusion monster and one Synchro monster). You can only run one singular Spirit monster, as it is supposed to represent your TAMASHII.

As I said earlier, the mechanic will be introduced in DSoD. Each of the main characters of the movie(Yugi, Kaiba and Aigami) will use one. It'll also link the DM universe to the Arc-V universe, because G.O.D. Genesis Omega Dragon, the Arc-V ultimate boss monster, will be a Spirit monster that requires you to tribute one Pendulum Dragon monster, one Synchro Dragon monster, one Xyz Dragon monster and one Fusion Dragon monster in order to be summoned from the Extra Deck.

Spirit, as a mechanic, will also serve as a premise for the next series, à la Pendulum for Arc-V. I already know what the next series is about, but all I can say is that the protagonist will be similar to Dark Bakura in appearance, and his character will be a mix of Yusei, Shun, Yuto and Yuzu. He will also be an absolute master of the Spirit mechanic.

Stay hyped, guys!

if it wasn't funny then why is it a popular meme now?
check AND mate faggots

>based on the "TAMASHII" meme.
holy shit meme shoukan is real

Normies will eat up anything. Literally anything.

like how your mom eats dick you mean? lol

Yes.

Stop spamming this.

>answer some guy's question
>get called a spammer
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>answer some guy's question with a blatantly fake copy pasta that you've been spamming
>get called a spammer
WOOOOOOW, how was I supposed to know spamming would get me called a spammer?

If you're going to make up mechanics, at least come up with something that doesn't already exist.

What if we had a deck where it was Extra Net and both parties summoned shit from the extra deck, and then when your opponent hits 8 cards you activate Heavy Slump? Only issue is you need to be able to consistently get cards from the extra deck out onto the field so that you can trigger Heavy Slump, but hey, it could work I think.

>some faggot user posts the exact same speculated banlist I did several hours later
>people act like its news to them
So there's either 5 confirmed people who have filtered me and/or 1-4 samefags who have done so
Yes we know it's a good draw card

I want to go to loacal but how often do judges get rulings wrong?

I don't want some faggot claiming ignister prominence targets for the shuffle effect.

If only heavy slump was searchable

Hey guys, I want you to know that a friend in Florida played yugioh at my locals until he moved to Florida a month and a half ago.

He was at the Club that got attacked, and he passed away.

That's all.

people die

>how often do judges get rulings wrong?
Depends on the ruling for old cards, but for "new" ones like Ignister then everyone should know it.

>He was at the Club that got attacked, and he passed away.
That some bad luck.

Just kill yourself already you retarded shitposter.

Next he's going to post that spirit in Japanese is "Supiritto monsutā".

A Cat of Ill Omen
Or you could go full Burgesstoma and use Marella + Mask of Darkness. Even if the strategy fails you still have a backup plan with the Burgers

This shit is winmore as fuck.

that spirit in Japanese is "Supiritto monsutā".

gay

post dick

I decided to test out new stuff by throwing it into my RDA deck. It really isn't any good, I need to figure out a better extra and cut down the size of the main, but man the combos are endless once you get rolling.

I quicker than setting cards.

wow I'm retarded. *I mean quicker than setting cards.

but he can activate net he doesent have to

Well the Burgers can slow the pace of the game enough so that you can afford to wait. Also you can run a fuckton of draw power with triple Pikaia, triple Jar of Greed, triple Legacy, triple Reckless and for absolute madmen only Accumulated Fortune and Hope for Escape. You can deep draw into your combo pieces while using Rank 2s as a condom in case you get fucked.

tag?

It is, but that's what makes it fun.

Anyone play MPB here?

List? I want to see your extra.

I got it from this video. Never bothered to change it since it works pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=SueQJ9vqVn8

What's that next to Mathman?

draw muscle

silver gadget

>Activate second pendulum scale
>Opponent uses Twin Twister
>Have a face-up pendulum monster and a Master Pendulum in hand
I feel so stupid for not doing Dinoster first, I literally lost the match because of that mistake.

>not bringing out Dinoster before setting Scales
>Setting Twin Twister with another Spell / Trap so your opponent can drop a Twin Twister
>Setting Spells / Traps before the BP
>activating draw cards before searchers
>Pendulum Summoning against backrow
>activating Cupidity when you have advantage
>overextending when you have advantage
What else are things only stupid people do?

>posting on dng

So what do we expect from VJump other than Destiny Soldiers and INOV? I guess the Extra Pack but we already know that's just Kozmo, Burger, and Kaijus. I feel this will be a pretty lackluster VJump compared to the past couple.

Hazy Flame support
Mecha Phantom Beast support
Just one more fucking Level 4 Fire King or a Nephthys retrain godfuckingdamnit Konami

>mecha phantom beast support
>yfw field spell that prevents mecha phantom beasts cards (including itself) from being targetted, OPT eff that mills a MPB from deck to add another to your hand

Hoping for Bakura's cards as the legacy theme in INOV. We should be getting spoilers for future products in October. I feel there might be one or two more nostalgia products as well.

Isn't Red-eyes the legacy theme for INOV?

This is more of Primal Origin esque legacy

the canadian comrade is still here? I just checked on /a/ and he's there shitposting as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=axOiojhgl4g
How can this deck be updated?

Any more one-of-a-kind cards like this?

A few threads ago, or maybe it was the last thread?, someone posted the updated version.

tyler isn't one of a kind, there are three copies

is that a boy or a girl