Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Daily Grynas Edition

Previous : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1131188d.233f4a516a85.11213541.1121517185.1125314155
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134777f.153555.153545.253545.112f3f445a.15253144
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134488d.23354551.11213541.1a293a71.11217185.11254155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill me

I LOVE TALT!

You can dig up every other "raw" material so I presume mithril dig spots exist too.
So far I've found sapphire, zircon and ruby.

The rates are barely better than just outright farming it through and you could earn more shekels just killing mobs.

3rd for best cuteposter in this game's history.

>finally get arde
>mfw zaibas

my fucking god

I got arde on my third run on my first character of the 90 dung I can't imagine how slow leveling is without one.

Repostan to spread the shinobi love!

>killing something 100 levels lower
go try that in the 240 dungeon you shitter

i'm just salty since i've waiting for non-existent yellow flower

You blew your load

This is fire

yeah this shit is 100% bonkers

possession is going to be off the goddamn chain when i get to it

I don't care what everyone else says about shinobi, this looks satisfying and fun

>tfw there's still no /tosg/ approved Varena guild

There's no /tosg/ Varena guild to begin with.

>implying we have enough players for one
>implying I will waste 1 mil silver for you cucks
I'm almost 225 and unless you cucks fund me 1 mil and prove theres even enough players from varena than fuck off.

>exp tome
I guess it'll be nice
>warpstone
okay idea
>name
pointless shit also you can change the name
>bot report captcha
wow this won't be exploited at all like people throwing dozens of captchas at you during world boss or pvp. retarded idea.
>jail area
some success with RO

Oh, that sucks. Should've started in Klaipeda instead ; ;

That's a funny way to spell Telsiai.

>wow this won't be exploited at all like people throwing dozens of captchas at you during world boss or pvp. retarded idea.

op literally said that it cannot be exploited, once you solve a captcha you'd be immune to it

10 seconds typing in an indecipherable captcha or clicking on wonky images can cost you a cube or a party wipe you lowbie shitter.

then make it so that when it comes to dungeons or PVPs you are unable to report someone, just like whispering and adding friends is disabled during instances.

i just fucking want that exp tome

>"Swordsman 'build of kings'" - Swordsman > Swordsman C2 > Swordsman C3 > Peltasta > Corsair > Corsair C2 > Shinobi
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1131188d.233f4a516a85.11213541.1121517185.1125314155
Shinobi clones can only use Shinobi skills, Swordsman skills, and normal attacks.
This build focuses on buffing normal attacks with Dual Wield Assault and Swordsman C3 buffs, and using Double Slash with all the clones.
Destroy bosses in seconds! It's a meme because the clone AI is horrendous and unreliable, and you have zero damage output until Corsair C2.

Can anyone update the Shinobi build on the pastebin?
It's just plain wrong

Anyone have any tips for how to build a PvE Cata?
All I know is Sword3 Cata3 for PvP, but I want to just run around and stab things while mounted

Implying the pastebin isn't just full of trap builds for newfags who do 0 research.

>everyone has to be hoplite, fencer or highlander cookie cutter

>highlander cookie cutter
I have literally not seen a highlander after level 100.

But the Elememe is the real deal!

hes talking about shinobi builds user

You can be shinobi or a dps build if you want but going Corsair 2 and then ending with Shinobi is fucking stupid no matter how you look at it, it's a build based on a misunderstanding of how bunshin works.

make your own and post it here

I want to make one but 99% chance there will be no interest which would just make me quit the game since my only character is now worthless.

>Hook
>Bunshin
>Nuke someone into oblivion
???

DWA doesn't work with clones and that alone makes this build very misleading.
also min maxing asides you have to be retarded to not want to grab more synergies.

Can I get a guild invite? Klaipeda, level 220ish, girl irl.

Dear Blog,

i'm tired. I'll continue next weekend.

At what point should I stop doing the 190 dungeon for xp?

How many monster gems/ red orbs/ blue orbs have you gotten?

Try it on a fresh char

5/5/5, and a kepa gem.

Warlock's invoke makes racking up kills really easily, but I'll try a new archer with attack damage hats tomorrow night and see if it's any good.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you are a female gamer, 'tis a great thing to see!
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

203 or 205 or up to 209

Make a new account, your dpk count is too fucked

Sent ;)

Is that you?

No, that's you.

Blog posting but whatever.

Today was a good day.

>using toy hammer
kek

ey yo gurl lemme holla at ya

u want sum fuck

Is this build any good?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134777f.153555.153545.253545.112f3f445a.15253144
I just want to go fast and farm stuff on this character

lose weight

Is Krivis 3 worth going if you plan to be a support other than for that one Earth Tower tactic? If you do go it, what would be the best r6 and r7?

I'm a girl btw

depends on the rest of your build, priest1 is pretty much mandatory for any support, pd for healing factor and bloodletting, oracle for counterspell, druid for extra damage and sterea trofh

Ya'll know if bonus damage to Large enemies also applies to Extra Large enemies?

Spear bonuses for example

Grats on the horns!!

Seek sunlight

>priest1 is pretty much mandatory for any support
Nice disinfo

Cleric 2 Krivis 3 Druid 2 would be a good build.

To be honest the main draw of Krivis 3 is supposed to be melstis for organized play, otherwise people like to use it as a single dip class for Zalcai's SPR scaling. The accuracy debuff on Aukuras is great too and Zaibas is good damage but Daino 15 is overkill right now and I think for raw damage Sadhu's possession beats out Zaibas.

Res is way too valuable. If you are pure support you need it. Hybrid builds can get away not taking it, but not support builds.

No

So then I should statting for SPR rather than INT? Or should I try to keep a 1:1 ratio?

>priest1 is pretty much mandatory for any support
No, it isn't.

Even if you go for it by Resurrection only, you will be a terrible, incomplete support, go Priest 3 or don't go Priest at all

If you're gonna do that build just go Int it's a nuking cleric build. Maybe get a little bit of Spr if you want some CC resistance for PvP with the added bonus of a stronger Zalcai but you should be focusing mostly on Int.

That's a completely retarded statement. Many, many, very popular support builds only take Priest1. Both Clerics in the to date only ET20 clear had Priest1. Resurrection is invaluable both in PvE and PvP.

>Res is way too valuable
Everyone and their mother carry Soul Crystals. If you want to bring up ET look at the Cleric2 Diev3 Druid2 build.
There's no point in wasting 1 circle for Priest if all you want is Res. Blessing also got changed in ktos so Priest 1 is not really a future proof 1 circle wonder class

NA//Ele. Which guild?

Give me two months

I want to hug a Kupole.

No, actually "It's for ET" is the retarded statement, you will soon face the fact that people either carry soul crystals or don't wait for res, so say goodbye to your "only" utility.

>PVP
If you die, that is most likely to happen since you don't have stone skin, mass heal or revive, who's going to res your guild mates?

>Popular builds
Yeah, maybe in imbecile land where people follow builds like the ones from Steparu or tosbase.

>Basing his arguments from what other people say
How about play the game as a healer so you actually have an idea of what you're talking about?

Just say CuteNotLewd then you retard. If you don't want to be affiliated with tosg then why try to recruit people from here? Why even post here?

I don't think you can auto respawn in ET or use soul crystals there but I'm a casual and haven't got that far yet. Also resurrection is helpful in open world PvP since it keeps your dudes away from the spawn which will end up with loads of frost clouds dumped onto it, although apparently in guild battles you get a grace period now so not relevant there.

I don't think that Priest 1 is that great but since monstrance is a 1 point wonder and Resurrection is Resurrection I think there's some merit to it at least in theory.

Went Swordsman3, Hoplite3, and will be grabbing Dragoon.

I'm gonna cap my dex at 160 (maybe 180), Con at 30, and rest Strength.

It's been working fine but I'd like to hear the input of experienced Dragoons.

Also I don't think they care either way.
I didn't mean to make it seem like that

>I think there's some merit to it at least in theory
And this kills your opinion, sorry.

Monstrance is a 1 point wonder for certain builds, but taking a whole circle for it is a terrible choice, since there are scrolls and unlike Daino/Zalciai scrolls, the attributes don't make much for Monstrance so taking them is a choice.

The gvg scenario of resurrection is viable, but again, a total waste.

I seriously hope you're not following that build in tosbase. Anyway Dragontooth and Serpentine are fucking cool skills and Gae Bulg for pvp memes. You really don't even need to put points in CON at all. You should be dealing decent damage but you're gonna need a lot of sp pots for grinding Storage/Abbey etc. since you need to spam all your shit to actually do damage.

>DWA doesn't work with clones and that alone makes this build very misleading.

Seems like I'll be deleting my 120 Swordsman.

I was considering unstatting CON for SPR but after thinking it over I figured pots do the job fine.

Are the Gae Bulg passives worth it? Seems they only give 2% and add an additional 15 sp each unless I am reading this wrong.

Unless 2% scales really well end game.

Y-you may be able to salvage it user!
I'll even help you!
What's your build so far?

I want to hug a Mia!

What is that sword 3 Peltasa 1, or did you get r5 already?

If you're sword 3 pelt 1 just go Hop 2 after that for spear lunge and then into Shinobi, you can use spear lunge to make your 5x Kunai do more damage.

Naruto can be a good class just if you have Corsair 2 it's way better to get 3 instead of Shinobi so that you can equip manamana and have the best flag.

And how exactly will you inflict bleeding with that build to make double slash not hit like a wet noodle? Rely on Pierce's 10% chance? Thrust on bosses that are immune to stun?

I was following the build on pastebin tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134488d.23354551.11213541.1a293a71.11217185.11254155

Corsair 1 right know., I just wanted a build to farm effectively, not really caring about extreme end game content like ET or World Bosses, but it would be nice if I could do some end game content with it.

this godawful game needs jesus

>double slash does trash damage meme
also if you're going corsair 2 than you're obviously pvp restrain oriented shinobi

Play wildstar and you will be glad that this game exist

preach brother preach

Just drop Shinobi and go Corsair 3 that's pretty much the best possible Corsair build and Corsair is the best farming class.

I don't know a lot about swordsman but isn't the bleeding bonus on double slash a flat bonus?

Someone post cute! Cute boys!

>pvp shinobi
wew

I sincerely wish you (him) luck.

Boys are NOT cute and they're NOT allowed here.

I am lvl 209.and contemplating to use my xp cards all the way to 217. Is 217 dungeon has good xp? What about the quests beyond 209? Are they abundant enough to take me to 240 and beyond?

Can you fuck off and let us girls actually have a discussion about the game

Go grind.

>boys
>cute

Wildstar is unironically better

217 dungeon is not good xp at all. The smart thing to do would be to card up to 210/211 and then find a truffles grinding group at Alameth, you can't quest to 240 realistically. Post 210 or so is the grinding section of the game.

Boys are cute! CUTE!!!

>Corsair 3
>pretty much the best possible Corsair
sure

>and Corsair is the best farming class
>muh 0.000015% cube stealing flag
>better than swell/dpe guaranteed doubles
yeah no

217 dung is bad exp. 240 bad too.
and often kinda long que. ppl bossrush them for drops.

there are quests up to 232 (for now). you can card all the way to R7 (~225) and maybe until something 23x.
but after that its only grind or daily stuff

Grinding Storage with /tosg/