/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

don't die on me, lads

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HI7IlJ2soU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rin a shit

A new thread is nice.

An alive thread is nicer.

I'm talking to one of my players about the horror game I'm gonna be running. I'm getting the maps done up in the next few days and hammering out the final details.

It should be a single, one-shot, four to five hour game with a time limit - meaning if you don't finish it during that time limit, you lose, no matter what else you do.

And it...it will just not be a Good End for the players, you guys. At all.

Hina best girl
>best tits at least

Just kill me already

You're not allowed to die

Alright, so I'll probably be aiming for this weekend coming up to run the horror game. Everything should be ready by then.

I'm heading to bed now, but if there's any interest, just reply to this and I'll check it when I wake up.

It's still funny how Rinfag's obsession and obnoxiousness turned me at least, but seemingly other people too from neutrality on her with acknowledgement of how stupid her 'role' in Obito's hackneyed backstory was, to active dislike of her.

This is one of my favorite doujins.

>Hinata gets frustrated that Naruto isn't sexually satisfying her
>Instead of cheating on him she just decides to fuck him herself
Truly the best wife

This is the fastest we've gone to dead in a while.

Why is non-penetrative sex so fucking hot? Ass cheeks, vag, titjobs, it's all really hot to me, like as hot as actual fucking. Maybe it's because I like hotdogs....

Well, I'm pretty active in keeping the general alive, but also a bit of a /pol/ack and am following the latest Islamic massacre instead.
Sorry.

>latest Islamic massacre
oh great, what'd those mudslime subhumans do now?

>google
>50 dead gays
>"The attack appears to be the deadliest mass shooting in American history"

Holy shit, new american highscore? Color me impressed

his current recorded score is 50 kills, 53 wounded
thats about 122 xp, along with the nokids bonus and i'd equate being a dirty muzzie psych bonus to the ideological bonus so thats +19
if confirmed all were fags thats a solid +50xp
give him a solid A++

Muslims vs. gays, eh? Must be hard to choose which you hate more.

Surely suicide should be less xp for taking the easy way out.

Funniest thing was
>check on /pol/ before sleep
>eh, some minor shooting again, who gives a fuck Murrican gonna Murrica
>everyone says he's a white far right Trump supporter
>wake up
>it's the Religion of Peace again, surprise surprise
>also the guy is a registered Democrat
>media divided between the narratives surrounding homosexuals, Islamic terrorism, gun control, denial of Trump being right, and that as soon as it being clear that the attacker was again a Muslim, attacking one of the biggest group of victims of Islam, we cannot jump to conclusions

in america waiting for a trial in jail would be real shitty desu
and your best bet is pleading insanity otherwise you're for sure getting executed or life in prison

no comfy prison shit like the yuros

Well Brevik should get bonus for going to comfy Norway jail, he even gets vidya there.

It's because it's slightly restrained. It's teasing, maddeningly so. You know she's getting wetter and wetter with every stroke, to the point that you won't even need lube when it comes time to thrust right inside. It'll slide right in and she'll be craving it so hard by then that she'll cum in moments.

I personally hate Muslims more, hands down. Gays can adopt and raise unwanted babies into perfectly regular kids that eventually contribute to society, muslims only raise rapist welfare recipients. Plus gays, as a consequence of religious persecution, don't believe in all that retarded bullshit. Also gays being persecuted in general makes them less likely to get involved in other people's shit, plus they support people's rights to do whatever the fuck they want, whereas Mudslimes want everyone who isn't Mudslime fucking dead.

It's hilarious watching the media try to pick a side between two minority groups.

>wake up
>muzzie killed commited mass fag murder
solid win/win right there

Fucking instaboner, man. Pls writefag some x rated fanfiction for this.

Also apparently the guy also had shit like this on his social media (now taken down, for some clearly unrelated reason).

sleep snug, smug

Is there any possibility of good end?

ass-istant learns to draw
writer guy writes his way out of the hole dug by destroying konoha AGAIN for pure shock value, and it isn't even shocking as its been destroyed twice already

Holy shit really?! fucking KEK
>inb4 the media never mentions any of this and this becomes way worse for trump even though the guy was a hillary supporter

I fucking hate this world, guys. I just wanted a meme president for once, is that so wrong?

oh woops thought r20 was talking about the general and the series not his game
i hope all those dnd nerds get fucking rekt

It would be pretty hilarious if it turned out Coldsteel McOC was just Mitsuki's custom created character in some new vidya (Ninja Fallout with post-apocalyptic Konoha), with Bort shit-talking the graphics of the game later on.

>Trump
>losing
>to an actual criminal whos committed actual treason with actual proof
you can't run from your past
he'll make anime real, user

>is that so wrong?
No. A trump presidency would be a new golden age for Veeky Forums.

Who are the Based Coalition of Naruto, /nsunsg/?

sometimes getting rekt is fun, if you can have a fun time doing it and go out with a bang and some jokes/bantz.

I wish this to be true with all my heart, I really do. I mean they've already given us one red herring, so it does seem less impossible now.

Danzo, Tobirama for sure
Whichever Raikage was in during attempted hina kidnapping is the niggest though
>ayy yo wup dat mufugga
>we tried to take yo lil girl but gibsmedat byakoongan

I don't actually read the licensed deviantart garbage, what is the red herring?
Or are you referring to the potential Karin-Sarada relation in Gaiden?

I really hope he can win. I really do. I mean I'll be voting for him, that's for sure.

Yeah, I was referring to the baby mamma drama red herring.

Are we /pol/ now? Or rather, again?

Indeed

>Ted Cruzumaki
>implying he's not Danzo at best
Hand over the Sharingans, Tsunade.

Who is the sleepiest Naruto character?

>There's still Uchiha 100 years after my death?!

DELETE THIS!

>we can't let our values be changed by these acts
>but I will use this shit to further undermine a key aspect of the country's Constitution
I fucking hate Obama.

Disgusting!

hes literally a trannyfucking nigger muslim
what do you expect

Is there anything Nardo-related we could expect out of E3 this year?
NUNS isn't nearly big enough a title to have anything shown, or at most as part of a bigger reel of shit coming up, right?

pachinko machines

Still mad.
MGS3 was my favorite

>Tried to kidnap Hinata
>Tried to kidnap Kushina
Why do they keep trying to take Hokage waifus? Is Boruto gonna get kidnapped next?

The end result.

At what point did Tobirama become popular in the fanbase?

presumably when he was first shown to be anti-Uchiha.
That clan is a fucking cancer upon the body of this series, a mistake that should never have been made, a horrible group of individuals all awful to their very core. Sarada will end up like that too, you are just setting yourself up to be hurt.

>Reading new Boruto
>Fight scene
>no amaterasu
>no giant fireball
>no big nuke no jutsu
>mfw
best fight scene in years

>just got clash of ninja 2 again after selling it like 10 years ago when I was a retarded 15 year old
>mfw it's not nearly as good as my nostalgia made it out to be

Who was the barber who fucked Gaara completely up

Until proven wrong, I will presume Temari is responsible for both Gaara's Hitler Hairdo and Shikamaru's horrible onesie.

YES

Please don't dump that worthless garbage.

I know, we've been using up the image limit real fast in these threads recently so it makes me sad to dump literal shit. Someone just post link to the clip from the movie.

lol I don't think you know what that word means

I LOVE RIN

>page 10
Is everyone on /pol/ or something?

That, and watching (the beginning of) EA's E3 presentation being utter shit kind of sapped me of the will to live.
I should really be doing something productive, or at least fun, but can't be bothered to do so.

But it's just a couple of hours until the Bethesda show, even though I loathed FO4 and Skyrim, and am sure the FO4 DLC will suck and the new TES, if announced will find whole new ways to dumb down the series.

Maybe I should just ignore all this shit and work on my fic, but I'm sort of stuck in planning out a big-ish story arc.

Yeah, if they move at a reasonable pace. Two staples of a good horror game is lack of knowledge or information, and a relative fast pace. Too much info and too much time to process it, and things stop being scary because the players can logically puzzle things out. It might not be 'good as in gets the girl' good, but it's 'good as in not trapped underground forever' good.

I've told them that now that mission one is over, there won't be any more retcons or asspulls and they'll need to tread carefully. So far so good, though.

>Iruka: You're so squishy, Boruto
>Kakashi: Lemme touch, lemme touch
>Hinata: My son is in a vortex of affection.
>sfx: kyun (heart throb)

Whoops, forgot name.

Thanks TLanon.

Are you a guy or girl?
Hows the patreon going? I'm probably gonna sign up for it soon too myself.

Thanks for being toptier

Already seen in the fucking movie.

please upload somewhere
i need these

I tend not to want to give out personal information, even when it's mundane stuff like gender. Call me paranoid, but there's only one internet.

Patreon's going well so far, though my main computer just broke so that's a nasty expense I'll need to cover sooner rather than later. I'm seriously grateful for all of the support and genuinely stunned at how many people pledge, even if it's still far from covering living expenses.

>He's too incompetent to be evil

Being a moron doesn't make you a better person. The only thing Sauce's constant failure made me do is respect Orochimaru and Kabuto for doing so much more without a bloodline, and Obito for at least succeeding as a villain.

But you only get to be a Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain if your intent is harmless too. Like littering to appear evil, per the Amoeba Boys, not trying to murder your teammates. Anything else puts you on the level of a Saturday Morning cartoon antagonist at morally best, who aren't allowed to thwart the heroes but who are evil nonetheless. Being a traitor, with particularly ill intentions, makes Sauce more hatable than someone like Shredder, however.

This is realty. Whatever side you're on, every ninja who survives ends up as trash. You and I are perfect examples of that...No one can escape the cycle that the garbage in this world produces.

So I'm going to rebuild it!

In other news, I wonder how far Trump's poll numbers have risen since yesterday

All of Veeky Forums belongs to /pol/

It's better in the movie, but yeah, it's pretty good.

/pol/'s delusions of grandeur as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=2HI7IlJ2soU

I have a feeling TL user is male. I know the shipping etc.. is probably making people think female, but TL user's posting style is very succinct and only responds to direct questions, and definitely isn't looking for attention and is very respectful even when shilling the Patreon (which I would also do in your position, TL user).

I think TL user IRL is probably a man of few words, who people probably listen to when he speaks up, and is very genuine and chill. 10/10, would share a beer with. Definitely going to be supporting you on Patreon, friend.

And I can't wait for media whores to explain it all away too as a reactionay, xenophobic outburts instead, say, a whole bunch of homosexuals realising what Islam would do to them, or people spotting the anomalous nature of the liberal/Democrat embrace for the cult.

I really do wonder if we'll see one or two more attacks like this until November.

>Got rid of this for Anime stills.
Fuck CC2.

kill me

I just realized there's been so many fucking mass shootings under obama's watch.

I wish someone just assassinated him and saved us from all this shit.

Probably. But more divisions in the left is good for Trump. If you're a faggot in America, you now have a moral imperative to vote Trump. Otherwise you're unironically putting your life and the lives of fellow faggots in danger.

The nigger will be gone soon.