>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

first for E

benis x--DD

I tried a bunch of caster leveling specs and I'm convinced that frost bomb + decoy totem is by far the fastest.

What is the fastest dex melee skill to level?

Reave

But Reave is slow af without increased AOE and Multistrike

Hey guys, I played this game way back before the first expansion came out.
How have things changed since then? Is the game more enjoyable? I remember liking it pretty well but I had a shit pc

for the better
yes

your guestion is too vague, game is just too different now
play it and see if you like it

Welcome to dex melee skills.

There's nothing that irks me more than a person linking his 20% Summon Skeletons in 820, with the following line saying 'worth ?'

Not only does it disrespect said chat room, but it's just a stupid question. What does he even mean by that ?

"Was it worth to use my 20 Gemcutter's prisms on my gem ?"

"Was it worth to delevel my Summon Skeleton skill gem to 1 but have it gain 20%?"

"Was it worth for me to drop 60$ on the Prophecy Supporter Pack so I can get support pack RNG and have this sweet 20q gem drop on my 1st character in this league (who is totally going to be a summoner now) in the prisoner's gate ?"

Or perhaps "worth ?" simply mean "Does this item have any value ?"

While I can certainly answer any of the above questions, I just go ahead and mute this idiot.

Because he took that off topic nonsense to 820, a room meant for sharing and progression.

If you ask me, that buffoon's stupid questions aren't "worth" my time.

upboated

>autism.jpg

that's some next level triggered m7+1

Jugg or Slayer for EQ?

Berserker

>"Was it worth for me to drop 60$ on the Prophecy Supporter Pack so I can get support pack RNG and have this sweet 20q gem drop on my 1st character in this league (who is totally going to be a summoner now) in the prisoner's gate ?"

Do prophecies. This one isn't even rare.

my mum just keeps downloading music videos (???) ... i can't even play 2-3 hours a day...

a shit

my brother does a google search and i almost die

if ur mome is cucking u you need to countercuck her

global rule 2

>Try out a Fleet modded Malformation map thinking the amount of death balls thrown at Piety was the same as a normal attack speed map
>Nope! Have fun with the entire screen covered in death balls before a laser spin!

I'm 28

FREEPOSTER WHERE ARE YOU

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>f r e e

wait until you roll extra projectiles on it

>stare at the abyss, and the abyss stares back

>gorge rota and the one organizing doesn't even bother regaling his magic map

worst poster 2016

implying it matters as long as it has pack size

>People are seriously doing rotations with magic maps

implying it matters as long as it has pack size

First time running the Labyrinth. I found a Silver Key in the first area, but also what I presume is a Silver Door, only I can't get through it. Do all the keys and all the doors have their own discrete keys? i.e If I find another key will I have to come back to see if it fits that door?

Also

>the lag fest when you run through the saws with 10 minions
>the surprise when you find they got to the other side with next to no health lost
LADS ON TOUR

a silver key opens a silver door
there's no more to it than that

>I have a silver key
>the door won't open

Evidently there is.

>run out of space
>go to buy more tabs
>remember this game is shit and GGG doesn't deserve my money

post evidence (you standing in front of a silver door with a silver key in your inventory and with the message "the door is locked" appearing) or fuck off forever

does the door have a "silver door" written above it? if it doesn't it's not a silver door, you fucking retard

>cheering for your favorite band before they "drop the beat".webm

I'm bored lads, what's a fun build that doesn't need expensive uniques to function?

>4 divine hp flasks
>1 quicksilver
You're disgusting.

retard

ED

>door is silver
>has the same icon as in the ascendancy intro on it
>has an unidentifiable shrine behind it
>called "Locked Door"
>have never seen a verified "Silver Door"
>door is silver

I was asking how I get in the fucker, not trying to prove that the game is broken to bring down the only world you guys know outside of NEETville, christ...

retard

Because you can get MORE pack size.

But is it a silver door? Because without the inscription "Silver Door" on it, it is clearly not a silver door. I might look like a silver door in appearance, but it is not silver unless explicitly stated so. A silver door is always locked but a locked door is not always a silver door. A locked door can be a silver door, a golden door or simply a normal locked door, albeit with a silvery color. So what you refer to as a "silver door" is actually not a silver door, but simply a normal locked door that you mistook for a silver door. You fucking moron.

Yes, and you can also get MORE pack size with an 8-mod vaaled gorge and zana domination, but no one does that. Do you know why, you fucking retard?

Chaos KB Assassin and BA Elementalist are two of the most fun builds I've ever played and they are both cheap as chips to gear.

For the chaos wander all you need to transition is to roll flat chaos damage on an ilvl 83+ wand. Before that you can just level as phys KB with a couple of Twyzels.

And for the Burning Arrow build you just need a few cheap uniques like Lioneye's and Drillneck. You level as Firestorm until 53 then get an Infractem and switch to BA, then Lioneye's at 66.

Which part of "first run through", or "haven't seen a silver door" was incomprehensible? It's entirely possible that it could have been a Silver Door, given that I didn't know any better, as it fit all the logical prerequisite criteria apart from being explicitly named as such. And considering rooms that do not appear on the map exist, it's not a fucking logic-defying jump to query whether or not they are called Silver Doors in game.

But I suppose it wouldn't be Veeky Forums if everyone didn't clench down on surgically-implanted dildos when someone asks a simple question.

you don't even know how luxurious it is to run 6 man party with quad curser and multiple sparkers in blue packsize gorge maps

There are Locked Doors which are opened by mechanics/puzzles around the door.
There are Silver Doors which are opened by Silver Keys.
There are Golden Doors which are opened by Golden Keys. These doors are also mandatory.

Yeah I figured the switch is somewhere sneaky because I had a run around and can't find a switch for it.

I'm having fun for once though :^)

You made the assumption that the door is silver, despite no other indication in the game that is in fact, made of silver. A wrong assumption which in turn made you look like a fool. Instead of questioning whether your first assessment of what a silver door might look like, you instead assumed the game was bugged or that you needed a specific silver key for that silver door. You thought you were right even though it was clear you were wrong. That's arrogant. You're an arrogant moron.

what are the chances on getting curse with temp chains on hit on glove corruption??

This could become a "you fell for my cleverly cunningly crafted ruse :^) maymay

kys

1/4, just 20q your gloves and go for it, it's definetly worth it

no one knows

1.25%

Any other Slayers having issues getting the unique drops from their prophecy monsters? I've kiiled at least 10 sin lords and no unique has dropped. I'm in the right difficulty. Could it have something to do with the culling?

Don't be a fucking retard calling other people retards dumbfuck.

When starting in a league, while leveling do you guys care much about the sockets/links or you just use whatever ghetto shit to get around?

You always care about sockets/links.

if you're starting day 1; the latter
if you're starting day 10, buy a tabula

yeah, another slayer (with the culling) here, i have two uniq drop prophecies active that don't work and i have two uniq upgrade prophecies sealed because they don't work either

>Could it have something to do with the culling?

seems likely, as other people with different ascendancies are able to do all that shit just fine

Which supports do you get to shield charge?
Melee Phys - Added fire - Inc Aoe? Does it require Faster Attacks to be practical? I'm going with Raider Facebreaker.

Melee phys and Inc AoE will be mandatory. You may not need faster attacks with raider but it will help. Fortify is good as well.

Also, reroll as Slayer. You need the AoE since the nerf.

Right, thanks.
Already played a Slayer this league, bored with it, wanna play a ranger.

you need those fucking jews for unarmed aoe or whaver

how do we fix /poeg/?

Then play something other than Shield Charge.

both unique drop and upgrade prophecies are working fine for me

I WANT TO TRY SHIELD CHARGE

Well, good luck. Enjoy your single target build.

3 instant against shock, bleed and poison, one bubbling against freeze and quicksilver against curses, don't see what's wrong with that setup

fucking shitcrow babbies make me sick

delete shitcore

im playing hc though, tell me more about optimal flask setups

Absolutely BTFO.

you're fucking retarded
get the fuck out of here ethnic shitcrow

Utility flasks have so much power now that using a hp flask instead is a telltale sign you don't know what opportunity cost means

GULP GULP GULP

>CWDT bosses with fast hitting skills
My blade vortex character weeps

>Hardcucks get insanely and irrationally mad at anyone who has a different opinion than them regarding anything
How are you guys different from the Mudslimes that just shot up Orlando? Why haven't you guys been put down irl (in real life) yet?

i can't take shitcrows seriously

No one cares

>irl (in real life)

as if anyone cares about you're'r opinion lmao

don't bring politics and race into this
report this fucker

Anyone around 85 on Prophecy softcore wanna do meeps with my LL Guardian?

CevethNoPants

>mad as fuck cause it's true

>be alphacore player
>spend hundreds of hours learning
>spend hundreds of hours perfecting my craft
>can level up to maps within can reach lvl90 in three days
>have leveled to 98 in a HC flashback race
>know everything about the game
>shitcrows think they can banter me

lol