pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

>velhari
>pug

>still raiding this late
Fuck that shit, sick of HFC, its been out for a fucking year. Been doing achievements which is also autistic but at least its actually somewhat varied.

I wish they spread the raids out a bit more. Or do what wrath did and throw one random one in last minute just to spice shit up

>denied for mythic dungeons at 705
I hate this meme.

They're gonna do this shit again in legion just watch, wrath was ages ago and blizzard hasn't changed since. It'll have record low subs(but not reported, lol) unless end game content is still engaging and they at least add stuff like new dungeons halfway through.

They said we're getting at least one, which might be part of Karazhan.

I get the feeling a lot of people are gonna burn out because they feel like they have to run every dungeon and LFR wing to try and get titanforged stuff, which can roll up to the highest ilevel obtainable that patch.

they did say that they felt BRF was released too quickly

>unless endgame content is still engaging
people still do mythic WoD dungeons despite having outgeared them for valor, I doubt people are going to treat mythic Legion dungeons any different

haven't played in a year, what should I do if I restart?

cant w8 for war of the ancients movie. its the obvious choice after first movie. cant wait to see agamaggam in full HD. you think quilboar are gonna be horde or alliance

Should I got for 2H staff or 1H+OH for mage? I only do some pvp with this one, just got enough conquest for 710 weapon.

I got in late on WoD and is still trying to get the ring, but it's rare that I get a good group, even for something like HFC normal.

>more movies after the huge flop warcraft was

top zez

whatever gives you more stats.

it's not like you'll ever actually use them they're just stat sticks

Nobody.
Liked.
Ruby.
Sanctum.
At all.

Hell, I'm probably 5% of the population that remembers the name of the raid

hippu, guys.
hippu.

US?

Fuck, shouldn't have watched the movie. Now I feel like buying game time.

i did

Ayy fucking lmao. Tons of people unsubscribed once they found out HFC would be the only major patch for the rest of the expansion. I mean it won't kill the game perhaps, right now it isn't dead, but it'll be fucking quiet I'll tell you that much. New store mounts will make up for it though.

>huge flop

At least it was a good movie. Unlike the conjuring. I fell asleep during that shit like 2 times.

If final fantasy can keep pumpin out games anything is possible

>right now it isn't dead
Source?

>At least it was a good movie.

>he didn't think it was a good movie

Did you watch it or are you just being a cliche pessimist

I want the paid disney shills to leave

>at least it was a good movie

>if someone doesn't like what I like he's a shill!! Xd

I wan't people who can't make conversation to leave.

Can warlocks can even pvp anymore?

Veeky Forums shits on anything that isn't the newest MCU flick or if Red Letter Media doesn't approves of it.

>At least it was a good movie.

post timewalking characters

I don't know why people here are so fucking pessimistic about everything in the world. Do you think they are just miserable people or just sheep who think hating on something for no reason is the hot thing to do.

Is actually very nice

>wan't

Thanks phone.

>Warcraft was a good movie.

yeah they pretty much designed less content for WoD because they thought Legion wouldn't take as long to make
7.1 is apparently going to be on the PTR very shortly after launch and that'll have some kind of big dungeon in it, and there's plans for two post-launch raids, one in 7.2 and the other later
no mention of Thal'dranath as of yet, though

How was it not a good movie?

Wish me luck, I'm going to my JOB

In PvP they are like retarded and physically disabled version of a mage.

huns kys yourself loserer

I mean on a technical sense it was pretty poor

I really enjoyed it though, seeing all of the locations and characters, plus everything involving the orcs was fantastic.

>implying mages are physically able

tup jej

Are they better in legion?

SAY
MY
NAME

I don't know how to feel about moonguard Alliance. On one hand, I've had 3 guild invites sent my way

On the other hand, they were all panda only guilds

I define a "dead game as a few hundred players or less WoW will definitely not be anywhere near that number anytime soon. Different people have definitions of "dead" but there you go, its still a profitable game for blizzard.

Lorewise Shadow Hunters are old as hell, being a Jungle Troll age-old tradition.

And Jungle Trolls predate the Curse of Flesh iirc.

A "dead" world of warcraft is more active than most thriving mmos desu.

There certainly aren't nearly as many people as before, but still.

Is this a meme mount?

What is a meme mount.

>meme set
>meme weapon
>meme race
>meme mount
>meme person

you really check all the boxes

I'd mount the elf desu

what? they work just fine

aff becomes quite fucking scary as you can dot so many people and just randomly choose one to focus down with soul drain so healers cant pre-heal effectively

destro is destro and is quite fucking tanky with being able to heal 25% of their max hp for 1 ember

u call that a meme mount

friend loves dinosaurs
>talks about them all the time
>always goes out of his way to get dinosaur mounts
>other friend asks me to help with ToT
>ask dino friend if he wants to come
>he can't atm
>get to horridon
>dinosaur mount drops

i feel so good but i also feel so bad

man, i can't help but wonder if "mega dungeon" is marketspeak for normal dungeon with more bosses, or if it will be full of class quests and side objectives and rare spawns and treasures and low % drop epics

Is it Lynrisposting hour?

so 2 questions about the new wardrobe that's coming

it'll unlock all the armor a given character can use from the quests it has completed before they introduce the wardrobe right? as in you'll have everything you would have if wardrobes were a thing from the start.

And if the above is true, does that include pre-cata azeroth and other removed quest armor rewards? or do they not track that anymore

Looking for an EU raf partner that would like to level up some characters and have a good time. My friends have all quit wow a long time ago and I was looking to get back into the game. You'll just have to be prepared to spend 7.50 euros(they have a special offer right now where you can get wow + 30 days + warlords for 7.50euros).

We'll play on alliance, but what we do at maxed is up to you :p

>EU
>:p

post cute

?

>eu
>alliance
>wants me to spend money
is this real

will you erp with me and pretend to shit inside my mouth once we reach cap

Which legion healer is top dog in pve, particularly cutting edge mythic 5mans and mythic raids? and how close are holy priests to them?

I imagine 0 brain 0 skilled shithead paladins will once again top cause of "muh bacon" in bigger raids. However in 5mans it looks like priests with that mini-40% beacon t15 talent, holy words and circle of healing are well equiped for the situation, throughput wise at least.

>still havent removed pom/renew

seriously fuck that spammy low powered shit. flash heal and coh shoulda just been your staples.

>legion holy
>good

>had the opportunity to get in in cata
>didn't get it because I didn't care about mounts as much back then/didn't play wow as much
I wish I was joking
Ah well

how are brewmaster and windwalker monks nowadays

>my grandma played wow for 15 minutes
>got the mount because she bought diablo for me and accidentally did it on her bnet
>lost the account info before mists

>no longer cucked by the existence of the grace passive, so holy coefficients are no longer 70% of a real healers
>MUH BIG HEALS

Their coefficients are a lot higher than the other healing classes atm, though blizz could always cuck them and do a flat -30% or someshit.

Bear said it is the best healer and most fun healer spec, get cucked ;^)

>play tank
>mfw beacon on me
Comfy spell.

Did she die?

no she's just retarded

Why are you posting 14 year old girls.

what hapened?

Was that a question.

co-op mode players cant handle many buttons, so half of the skills are locked behind the main game

>we want the ASSFAGGOTS audience

CONSOLES
O
N
S
O
L
E
S

How do people have over 100% achievements completed when legacy and feats of strength count for zero? Do legacy add 10 before they get removed yet show up as zero?

the battle.net armory doesn't count them quite right, check simplearmory for a more accurate count

I see, thanks

ralph...

>Dinosaur wallpaper

Are we sure this isn't Twig?

blue is the best color

yeah

I sometimes do bgs with a guy I know, he plays resto druid. He never shifts into catform to dps, he also never uses moonfire or anything, literally just spams heals all match. But in the end of the match, he still has some amount of damage done and sometimes even a killing blow or two. How is this possible? At first I thought maybe thorns, but I don't even see that spell in the game anymore.. Is there something I'm overlooking, like a skill that transfers some damage back to the attacker?

thats not necessarily a bad thing though

I know starfire does like 7-10k in feral spec, I would think its the same for resto too

>Starfire in feral and resto

what

What's she pointing at?

Post your predictions for Legion

Place your bets

>10M @ launch

nope.exe

Maybe 6 or 7 at most.

He is literally not doing anyhting but spamming heals. I would notice if he casts moonfire since I sometimes play a balance druid. It has to be something like thorns, but I can't figure out where it's built in.

I predict that we won't ever know sub numbers ever because the investors literally don't give a shit about them and only care about actual indicators of revenue

wrath
nature's vigil
he was using one of those dumb spell reflect trinkets
or he popped heart of wild and went ham on someone when you werent looking

*Wrath I meant, sorry I'm not too familar with those spells