When did it become culturally unacceptable to sleep with those under 18 or those considered young

When did it become culturally unacceptable to sleep with those under 18 or those considered young
Is it actually wrong or just a spook?

Of course it's a spook.

Morality in general is a spook. My 14 year old property is gobbling on my ego jr. right now as I type, come at FBI.

When did it become culturally unacceptable to commit homicide?
Is it actually wrong or just a spook?

If you still use the term spook unironically, forget about sleeping with anyone.

> culturally unacceptable to sleep with those under 18
Speak for your country.

Yes, it is a spook.

Yemen does not give a fuck.

be honest Veeky Forums

In the western world, in the early 20th century. Although there were advocates for it since the mid-19th.

This actually has a negative consequence

And?

It might be legal but in civilized countries it seems to be around that age
My point is those under those under the legal age
It's a good way of describing a culturally imposed code of conduct with no real importance outside of our mind

I blame suffragettes, they fully knew their expiration date was 35, so they block you from loving your """""""""""underage""""""""""gf for longer

Reported
I hope you like being raped in jail

Saying this is culturally unacceptable has a negative consequence

So it's in you natural interest that people not kill so that you don't die.
Is it in your natural interest though that you not have sex before you are considered an adult even through you have reached sexual maturity.

the age of consent is 18 in india.
if it were up to the baby boomers, people would be whipped for thinking about sex until graduating, at which point they should be making as many sons as possible.
[spoiler]China please nuke this shithole.[/spoiler]

the FBI collects foreskin?

You will probably go to hell for this. Good luck being sodomized by demons with cocks of a metre and barbs once you get there

>Natural interest
Getting spooky in here, senpai.

I'm a pasty white autist.

I'd like to visit India but I'm wondering what are the odds of getting mugged?

>not wanting to be murderd is a spook?

Lad, what you're on about is literally the categorical imperative.

And yes it's a spook.

not much. Police will be happy to help a tourist, and if you don't go into the bad parts of a town, you should have a good time. Drink bottled water, say hello to the guy at the nearest police station, and don't bother with people who are trying to sell you stuff

oh, and sunscreen.

Thanks, mate.

Let's not be mistaken. Sex, religion, reasons for war, reasons for money. It is all one big madhouse and just things where you don't want this.

So everything is less ready made than tends to float trough the brain

The only line one can objectively draw for sex is fertility, so periods for girls and sperm for men

Anything else is completely arbitrary, especially single age limits because females mature faster than men

sex has nothing to do with reproduction, this is why women demand free contraceptive and men love give free contraceptive to women

Be more worried about the smell of the city and the sanitation while traveling. Be prepare to be disgusted many times.

>did it become culturally unacceptable to sleep with those under 18
Never, in most of the world.

> Yemen

AoC is only 18 in the most backwards liberal feminist pisshole areas.

>Interwebz Exploder
>/mlp/
>how to take a screen shot
>reddit
>9GAG
>male feminism
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>male feminism bing
You fucking moron, at least make the effort to open the first search result with a suitable title.

>implying there are search results for that

So all of Europe and the U.S. is not civilized then?
By the way these laws are made complicated with Romeo and Juliet type policies and other cases( the differences between age and parental consent as in the case of Japan)

Then why is it 16 in Sweden which is according to /pol/ the country with the most femnazis?

Reported for what, retard?

You didn't do shit.

So they can be culturally enriched by Ahmed that much sooner

Blame unions stopping children from working.

The concept of a "teenager" is also a modern concept. Before that, there were only children and adults. When companies found out that they could create and pander to a market that wasn't quite an adult and wasn't quite a child, that's when the idea of a teenager fully cemented.

Also there's the fact that women are marrying much older, instead of having their first child when they're around 16-20, they're waiting untill their late 20's early 30's.

Oh yeah, the creación of public schooling also has a hand in this. It'd be bad if your students had to stop taking school because the have a baby to feed now.

There's literally nothing wrong with peadosexuality.

you all sound like pedophiles

>discussing the status quo
>you're evil because you're not conformed to status quo

coming up next: if you're opposed to government, you have to be a criminal

Why exactly would you be opposed to the government unless you are a criminal or an atheist?

>When companies found out that they could create and pander to a market that wasn't quite an adult and wasn't quite a child, that's when the idea of a teenager fully cemented.
teens have been invented by liberals and libertarians out of their human rights. companies have nothing to do with that.