Go long AMD, short NVDIA

Niggers, fucking buy AMD pronto. Look at its performance in recent days, months, and the last year. This shit is on a steady climb that is only going to get better and better until the holiday season. Buy AMD, and screencap this post. It's moon time baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-08-18/amd-ceo-we-re-focused-on-high-performance-computing
anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This advice is like saying. Hire all niggers and fire all of your white employees.

You aint going to the moon, youre going to Detroit.

except it's not at all like that. Good try though.

But it is at it's 5 year high now? I got in at 3.04$ and I'm thinking of selling today.

it's never a bad idea to lock in your profits, but keep in mind that this is not the end of the ride. I'm waiting until the end of winter to sell. Q3 results have yet to come out. Furthermore, considering the impact of their new line of producs like ZEN, i'm convinced that we'll see even more growth in the near future. Don't sell right now imo

Hmm I think I'll do that. I already sold 25% of my shares which was over half my initial investment and rolled that over to TGD.

Realistically how high do you think it can go? I heavily debated buying them at 3.50, but I over analyze everything and missed the boat.

Mfw I made 3% today buying amd half way into the moon mission. I also sold that shit already because it's about to dip. I've got a few day tades though so I'm jumping back in when I can.

Should I sell now and buy back in later this afternoon?

It's up to you senpai. Personally don't see it going up a full 13% in a single day without some resistance and readjustment until it settles at a new high. Personally I'm happy with my new gains and I'll jump back in after this dip.

Personally, I would sell half of the position because of the new NVIDIA cards probably shitting on AMDs sales, this was not factored into last earnings season, Q2.

realistically, it'll hit 9$ pre earnings. Post, however, is really a coin toss. I suggest buying in again when it hits and stays somewhere between 7.5 and 7.7. There has to be a correction drop soon. 10%+ in a few days is not okay considering the lack of product releases. Buy in the range I just mentioned, and hold until after product releases. Good luck m9.

The rocket needs refueling - which means next week we'll either see a drop or some stability. Buy if you see stability or the drop. The moon mission is not yet complete. Hell, we're barely halfway there.

Don't buy this afternoon. Wait to see what happens afterhours and over the weekend, then look at the volume traded on Monday. If there is no weekend jump and the volume on Monday is below average with no price drop, then buy on Tuesday and go long. I'm personally waiting to see if AMD can stay at or break past its 5 year high. If it shows stability near it for a few days, or if there's a correction drop, then i'm buying again. Until then, i'm gonna play it safe just in case the shorts decide to meme extra hard.

Sound advice. I was hoping for 7.50 this afternoon. Looks like I'll be waiting until Monday.

What I am surprised about was how open AMD was at showing the press an official demo of a Summit Ridge engineering sample demo on Blender rendering on a supposed clock to clock comparison and that Bloomberg interview too. If that didn't cause AMD to blow the 7 dollar ceiling wide open, I dunno what would've besides Q3 earnings time travel leaks.

In case none of you guys seen it, this was the Bloomberg interview Lisa Su gave about AMD.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-08-18/amd-ceo-we-re-focused-on-high-performance-computing

But high sell low

>AMD over NVDA
kekekek, you shill will never win. price per performance will always win. AMD doesn't stand a fucking chance lol

THIS IS NOT A DRILL BUY AMD WHILE ITS AT $7, I KNOW IT SEEMS HIGH BUT IT WILL ONLY GET HIGHER AS MORE PEOPLE BUY.

>anandtech.com/show/10581/early-amd-zen-server-cpu-and-motherboard-details-codename-naples-32cores-dual-socket-platforms-q2-2017

THEY HAVE RELEASED A NEW CHIP AND ASUS AND NVIDIA ARE MASS BUYING, PREDICTED $9M OF AMD WILL BE BOUGHT BY SEVERAL TECH COMPANYS IN DIFFERENT VOLUMES, BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN NOW OR PLAY IT SAFE AND GET 1 SHARE.
THE RIDE IS STARTING.

Right on OP. Been following it since it was blow 2 and I got in @ 4.19. I'm not a big investor(1k shares), but I wish I had more to spare on this stock.

I'm seeing lots of current price targets for EOY @ 10 and feel like that is a conservative estimate. Going into next year, I could see at least 12 after they release their server ships in the second half of 2017. This is pretty sound, based on the trajectory of how their current strategy has played out. If I allow myself to dream, I feel like this hits 15 EOY and into the 20's next year.

AMD really just has to continue proving itself to the market and that will translate into some real momentum for the price. I feel like AMD's bad history is what's hurting it most now that they are clearly filling the gaps in the market that were not filled and competing where they can. When you break away from looking at past performance/bad leadership and look at what's actually been happening in this year, you see how exciting it is.

They have scored some crazy lucrative deals this year from companies Including Apple, Microsoft, various consoles, etc. possible licensing deal with Intel, etc. Their cards are constantly selling out, even with them expanding their production capabilities. They just announce that will definitely be competitive performance-wise with intel in the CPU category(this is what sparked this latest breakout over 7).

AMD is NOT the company it was a couple years ago and this is good not just in terms of investment potential, but for the market in general. Expect CPU/GPU/APU evolution to begin to move along at a faster rate again.

Ayy lmao I just placed an order for 415 shares after market close, assuming my order will be processed at 7.7 price. I was wrong to jump off today. With some luck, I'll be on board and strapped in for the take off on monday. We're going to see another fucking jump lads. 2 10% jumps in a row. This shit is so dank i can't even contain my memes.

When I get paid thursday night, should I dump most of my expendable income in AMD? I am ignorant pls help anons.

that's a shit idea. Make sure to liquidate and dump all your assets in AMD. THEN, make sure to dump your life savings as well. We're going to the moon lads. 2 DA M00N

who the hell made this fucking picture loooool

Oh I'm staying long AMD for a fucking while and even averaging up every once in a while as well.

If Zen and or Vega turns out to be good this could bring it up to 1999 days for AMD. Zen is hopefully their best shit since Athlon came out.

i got moar. i hate AMD cause they trying to compete with my daddy Nvidia

just put $1000 in amd, this is my first stock im going to own and putting an extra 600 on friday
if they fucking go under so help me i'll take my dads gun and kill myself

wish me luck Veeky Forums

just put a stop loss

what should i put it at?

This is like OMG TESLA JUST RELEASED THE MODEL S BUY BUY BUY at 200$ a share. You've already missed the boat if you didn't see this coming.

uuuh not sure. maybe set it at where ever u entered

thats retarded

dam i forgot about it, i remember when it was just a little baby at 4.82

k

Got an active order for buying a fonds for 1500$

I'm really thinking about cancelling this one and switching to AMD stocks.

dumb advice

g