/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Dumb fucking game edition

>Stale Bread:
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mONeAO_wEVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like somebody is mad because bad.

Hail our Tron overlords.

Fuck the fib

Can I change my company name/redecorate after already setting it all up once?

Yes

So I have a couple of questions. If I have the money for an office, but not a warehouse, it is a good idea to purchase the office while I earn the dosh for the first warehouse? Is banging your assistant worth it? Does she do the lewd stuff like hand holding and kissing on the lips?

>maximum amount of delivery vehicles is 3 whether you're selling 30 crates or 100

what the fuck

and i've been using a medium warehouse like a chump because i didn't think bigger sales were soloable

Wait... you mean that you only have to deal with three delivery vehicles if you want to sell 100 crates in one go?

youtube.com/watch?v=mONeAO_wEVc

yes

difficulty increases proportionally to how many crates you're selling but the amount of delivery vehicles never exceeds three

>There are people in GTAG who don't own this car

Buying it should be mandatory

Killing weebs should be mandatory.

just sold it so I can afford the prototipo next week

>Buying a hot wheels super

how about "okay user I don't agree but I respect the fact that everyone makes different choices, and that's what makes the world a beautiful place"

yeah

be warned though changing your company's name costs $250k

You literally coudlve sold any other car than that one.

>Buying a hot wheels super

it's not the only one i sold to get to 2,7mil.

I sold lots of other cars that also serve no purpose whatsoever.

Does the money on the office floor reflect our bank accounts or total earnings?

bank account.

Profits made from selling cargo.

is it worth to get one of these external menus for 15 bucks a month or should I wait for menyoo to get fixed?

You should kill yourself

>paying to cheat
>paying a monthly fee to cheat
do what said

can the upgraded banshee still double-clutch really well, or does it lose that ability in the upgrade by becoming awd or something

how easy is it to get banned?

>paying monthly to cheat
whew

No need to be mean, I've only ever played GTA because it's a good canvas for modding. When MTA:SA was released it was like GMOD for GTA. It's not like im one of those people that will use it to just blow up the entire lobby, I just use it in private lobbies with friends to have fun.
It's pocket change, some people like watching netflix I like modding, I'm willing to pay the people that make the mods.
I've heard it's more safe than internal menus but more limit but I've now idea how more limited or where to find these external menus ive only heard someone from gtag say they use it

youre not modding though, youre paying someone else to cheat and get banned kiddo

this better be bait

Has anyone broke even on their CEO investments yet?

Do warehouse sizes/number owned matter? Currently got a small one and am thinking on spending it on a medium.

I have by teleporting

The External Menu only has stuff like Triggerbot, Godmode, Unlimited Ammo, Rapid Fire and Teleportation
The Griefing 101 Cheats

>cheats in order to accomplish objectives to make money instead of just glitching money

is there any external menu with mods that arent just for griefing?

No, heck, most of the internal Menus are for griefing
Jordans, Infamous, Force are all menus that put Griefing first and fun stuff second

whats the latest glitch

What money gitch?

IGN: Social Club Blivia

Looking for invite to GTAG

sorry rejected, were not accepting new players atm.

IGN: Blivia*

Then I can't play with my friend who is going into a crew only game. =

OK, so if a full warehouse is 111 crates, then that 666,000 dollars to purchase those crates, and that's assuming NOTHING goes wrong during the course of 37 deliveries. With at least 2/3rds of a million dollars just to get to the point where you sell for less than 2 million. So really you're only making a little more than 1 million dollars for every 37 fucking fetch quests.

Considering some of you idiots spent like 10-30 million on this update, enjoy your 370-1000 fetch quests just to make your money back.

reeee normie

>370-1000
Nice maths there, 2.2m for a full warehouse with a 666k investment makes it 1.5m profit, or 41k per collection job. So less than 100 deliveries to break even if you went for the cheaper office/warehouses

Social Club: Higgus

Looking for an invite to /gtag/

sent ;)

thanks babe

You're assuming every delivery goes well, and while a number like 2.2 mil does lower the number a bit, I specifically stated that those figures were for the people ITT who claimed to have spent 10-30 mill on the new update. That's still going to take at least 500-700 deliveries to fill. That's a really, really long fucking time.

The people claiming having spent 10-30m wouldnt have spent it only on the CEO stuff.

And I'd say the CEO stuff isn't really about making money at all but just a fun PvP thing to do, as there's much better (but more grindy) things to do to make more money faster.

Although they definnitely made it look like it was for making money in trailers so I get the confusion.

I don't regret my purchase though since I get

>gun storage
>all personal vehicles in one place without having to bother with the mechanic
>"free" snacks
>fun gamemode to do in freeroam without a billion loading screens

the only way you could possibly spend 30 million on this update is if you bought every single thing

>implying the money I spent was even mine
Skiddybux a best
I have only profit to make

>And I'd say the CEO stuff isn't really about making money at all but just a fun PvP thing to do, as there's much better (but more grindy) things to do to make more money faster.

i think a lot of people overlook this

sure buying and selling cargo isn't the most efficient way to make money but there's some degree of variety and randomness to it and doesn't entail doing the exact same thing every single time, so it's a good deal more entertaining than grinding pacstan or vip work

this shit rolls over on the smallest corners

Its been a year and this bug is still here.

>bug
It only happens when your internet connection craps out.

This is the only game it happens for me. I have no trouble whatsoever playing any other game.

>It's been a year and my internet is still shit

Gotcaha

its not a bug or his bad internet, it's rockstars cheap out on going for peer to peer and being shit at netcode in general

>it's gooks stole your shit go get it back episode

so does storing the only 1 product in the warehouse increase the payment or not

it's lol lets force you to go back and pick up the cargo 3 times episode

I've been fucking around with tuneable parachuting for a bit, 30 minutes gets around 2.5-3 mil.
Any menus/paid menus dropping cash working now? Don't care for griefing ones.

nope, rockstar added new anticheat measures to prevent people from using fun menus but external griefing menus are still working fine

it's lol kaz and pea are blowing up everyone in a 10 mile radius from the crates with jets to make for easy mode collection episode

>it's here for the taking
>it actually isn't

>It's a "qt assistant only gives you the details after you've already left the building" epside
I swear, if he wasn't so cute I'd have fired him

can you explain that trick?

>it's lol kaz and pea are blowing up everyone in a 10 mile radius from the crates with menus episode

just leave him, you still get paid when time runs out, probably 20k for getting the other 3. as opposed to 22k.

same with haulage. just hook up the truck and leave. some autist will eventually come along and deliver it for you.

can I join you on that parachuting?

and does that give me millions aswell?

Just go on MPGH and look through the tuneable thread
Read it and go from there

some people play for fun and objectives, not grind.

visual tuneable editor?

did some maths based on small warehouses

If you only run single-box pickups it costs you about $32k, while running 5 3-boxes and a 2 will cost about $98k, but (considering all goes well) you'll fill up in ~1/3 the time

A full sale gets you about $240k, meaning each sale on 1-box runs nets you about $208k while the 5 3's and a 2 nets you $142k.

So while you make $66k LESS per sale, you can do sales 3 times as fast, for about $426k in the same time it would take to net the $208k

The biggest problem is that you can't do shit unless you're in a public lobby, and because people are dicks it's risky to do anything more than one box at a time on your own. because there's little incentive to play as an associate.

Did Rockstar fix the CEO shit by allowing it to be done in Crew/Friend lobbies yet?

It's hilarious that they ever thought protecting shit from players in free roam was viable. When everyone has infinite Hydras with explosive shells and literally hundreds of explosives in their pockets.

View from the office

>25 grenades
>25 stickies
>5 proximity mines
>X Molotovs
math is not your strong suit

>fix

>implying hot wheels aren't rad as fuck

>GUYS SOMETHING KINDA FUNNY HAPPENED
>LETS TAKE 200 SCREENSHOTS AND PRETEND IT'S HILARIOUS

'sup dollface

thats why you just ignore people fucking with your work. nothing grindier than fighting off 8 players to move a truck 100 ft for 20k, when you can just let someone else do it for 10k.

i would ideally do it myself, but im not going to fight someone for the chance to complete a tedious task. thats some scientology shit, dude.

>10 Homing Rocket
>10 RPG
>10 Grenade Launcher

Okay so not quite 100, but even so.

Welcome to the circlejerk HQ.

*trannyface

How's this for spicy

Needs more HRT.

This. Same thing happened to me on separate connections multiple times, both on XB1 and 360, less so on 360.

You need to connect your computer to the MS botnet.

Something about a pot and a kettle.
25 grenades
25 sticky bombs (50)
5 prox mines (55)
20 RPGs (75)
20 GL rounds (95)
10 Homing missiles (105)
Thats not including fireworks or molotovs, ammo can be bought in interaction menu anywhere too.

S'aite my friend, here's a better angle.
Could have gone for a smoke after that sesh