/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #241

"Student Highlight: Wankatta" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but you get boys for letting the thread stay dead, you know.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit#gid=1341063864
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/end.php?P=[session
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/peep.php?P=[session
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/imp_error.php?P=[session
swfchan.com/1/878/?Zone - Liru.swf
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=k108&k=yWI
polljunkie.com/poll/wsdmnx/fashion-contest-themes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if I keep letting the thread die we keep getting cute boys instead of ugly girls? Sounds like a good deal to me!

Event ends today. Make sure to use your tickets.

Damn, I was waiting for a myroid highlight.

More like you get a student highlight that's not randomized at all.
You could have done it yourself and pretended it was random chance for your myroid to get the highlight.

Thanks to this event I'm swimming in energy drinks.

i missed the post a cute thing

wasted all the meager amount of ap i earned from the free ap thing because i'm a poor jew, threw over 20 energy drinks and the few double candies i had on this event and i'm still not able to keep myself in the 1-100 rank list

someone please kill me i can't do this alone

>"you get boys for letting the thread stay dead, you know."
>implying this is a bad thing

>implying op thinks that's a bad thing

How though? I've used about the same and now I'm rank 20

Is there a way to zoom out in devices with small screens so the width of MCC fits the screen? Zoom out button from the game is not working, and it's kinda annoying to have to scroll horizontally for certain buttons and stuff.

Where are your tie-ups?

That's odd, AMB updated the game a while back to automatically scale to the exact width of your screen, I wonder why it isn't working for you.

Well the title screen does scale, but the actual game doesn't. Then again this is an old phone with a 3" screen.

Three and a half hours left. Reminder again that there's a 15 min wait in between using bathing tickets.

Post ranks, number of backgrounds gained, approximate amount of EDs gained... or used, etc.

I think I'm being literally triggered whenever that blue Kanna Appeared or You Lost text appears.

>Not giving Kanna drinks to extend the efficiency of your double candies

Post onsen bathing dialogue.

Sure.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit#gid=1341063864

No pictures though.

Also, you can access the onsen dialog at any time through browser play.
Entering:
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/end.php?P=[session id]&b_pt=[obfuscated beginning points]&add_pt=[obfuscated points received]#
Peeking:
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/peep.php?P=[session id]#

Also this, but there's no real point.
Pre-peeking:
us-moe-app.amz-aws.jp/event/steam2016/spa/imp_error.php?P=[session id]#

Does the candy apply to Kanna ED sacrifices?

The candy applies to every source of stamps in this event.

So if you used a bathing ticket while the double candy is active, it would count?

Yeah tickets count too.

Well, it's time then, post event stats!

Rank 420, +25 EDs, I'd like

rank 81, hanging in there

I was in the 50s yesterday but now I'm 120. No stamina lost, no drinks used, a few tie ups. Other people are scary.

Rank 6, EC and two mix gacha tieups, half a dozen double candies used and broken even on drinks.

What's the point of aiming so high?

I overshot, was aiming for about 50. With double candies up you just get so many points.

Not too bothered because I'm probably gonna pass out before the event ends anyway and it's now extremely unlikely I'll get knocked out of the top 100 if that happens

Approximately how many points are you at? I'm at ~600 with 25k and wonder if it's worth getting to under 400. More EDs spent = more stamps = more gacha rolls = more knitting fodder and possibly bgs or EDs.

I was just 81 and already down to 98. had to climb back up with candies and EDs. The ranks are falling quickly. Rank 6 now may equal much lower by the end of the event if they just sit there.

so what maintenance game will we do this time?
/f/lockdraw or BGO?

Liru

That foxgirl flash animation Zone made years ago?

>fox
>zone
You've been heavily misinformed.

Oops you're right, it was a wolfgirl not a foxgirl.
swfchan.com/1/878/?Zone - Liru.swf

There's a newer flash by seismic. That's the one everyone's talking about.

Who is everyone? I only see one post about it

The fuck is this, a dating app? Are you that fucking desperate?

Everyone who's talking about a new liru game, I suppose.

I got messages from someone in FD who was trying to pick up little girls in some creepy way.

What's your ASL, /mkg/?

I'm a cute 8 year old shota trap from Okinawa

O-oh is that so? Where are you currently living, honey? Are your parents around?

bendystraw???

20/m/that one desert area in us

19/m/秘密だよ[spoiler/]
Don't hit on me silly boys ;^)
#
Are you tan?

Found it.
id=2FmF5RbA3QgJ1Cg40uyu3

Great, I wish I never relied on fucking keyboard shortcuts

Who overwatch here

I only fap to it

That Bastion, man

Fuck off / fuck off / fuck off

Who wants triple work

14/F/Cali. The same as it's been the past 20+ years.

I'm worried at how easy the higher ranks are to breach. I used a drink and shot up 60 to 30.
Actually shot up to 19, but I was using double candy and had some tie ups, so I estimate a normal person would've jumped 20-30 points with one drink.

We ain't no welfare babies, don't need that shit

BGO.

Sorry weedlord
I'll pay it back if I see you up while looking for work

MUH ONSENS

i got the juice boy

1, all mix gacha tie ups, nothing else

Come on come on, fucking end already these cocksuckers are gaining on me.

Shit

BGO tonight, folks.

Ileft my girl at rank 32 two hrs ago and then forgot about her. I'm fucked, right?

For how easy those ranks were to breach, yes, yes you are.

rip

Get in here nerds.
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=k108&k=yWI

Yes

Now that I think about it, Disappointment complains about riaju a lot. Used to be the only comparable term was normalfags (and I think I've seen the term translated as real-lifers too, but that's terrible), but now we've got the infinitely more cancerous normies. Suddenly not looking forward to disappointment being translated.
Still, new types when, AMB?

We haven't gotten new types in a while. They started introducing a new type to our server every month or so for a while but recently they stopped on that, like they just gave up or something.

I'm assuming it's just because disappointment is just that annoying to translate. Either that or new AMB translation team died. We stopped hearing from the supposed AMB worker around the same time major updates like new types stopped happening, if I recall correctly.

I have to wonder if they stopped because the new types haven't been as popular as older ones. I can't even think of any Brash roids off the top of my head

Woah how do I get myself a qt squirrel boy?

Level a student to 100 and let them graduate.

I wish they would focus on fixing the eye types first. Some faces are way too pixelated.

This also unlocks leopard boys IIRC

Welp guess I'll be grinding for awhile.

That too, but at least the nip side has those types and just need to be translated. HD faces would require them to make HD versions of each face first and then bring them over. Then again there's a lot of things they have that they still haven't brought over, and some things they brought over in a week after it was introduced in JPMCC so who knows how long anything'll take.

Make sure he's not lover status (heart icon) too, must be student status (clover icon) to graduate. Read the wiki for more

Alright, choose contest themes.

polljunkie.com/poll/wsdmnx/fashion-contest-themes

What does Glamor mean? Runway models? Sounds like it would be too much a vague mix of sluts and elegant.

I believe that's what it's supposed to be.

Sorry I got distracted, I had around 26k, it wasn't worth the EDs imo.

Some of those themes are so shit

The solution is, then, to not vote for them. But you can share your thoughts on which ones to try and sway the vote.

Ok. MCC doesn't really have true Veeky Forums dresses, for modern clothes it's mostly a lot of casual stuff and ita frills, so I think the votes for that should be avoided.

Space doesn't have enough outfits, school uniforms and swimsuit are boring and I probably forgot some other ones.

Clusterfuck is also shit because I don't know how we are supposed to rate clusterfucks.

Scardy cats. I dare you to vote for clusterfuck, moen shop, and full slot categories.

Ha. Those were my top 3 before I saw your post.

I voted for moen shop and full slots. Clusterfucks are shit tho.

It was worth it. I went from 27k to 53k with only a minimal net loss thanks to all the ED gacha rolls

You know what has plenty of outfits? Wonderland.

Too similar to magic.

Not to mention being shit.