Jap shit

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of the photo? Found it on a chinese website about nanking massacre, its a mother holding her baby while being decapitated(nasty shit). I know japs did a lot of fucked up shit but I'm not discounting that it might be fabricated because it looks too high def. Also post war crime photos that you have doubts on the credibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

4thmedia.org/2012/03/photos-from-japanese-war-crimes-crimes-against-humanity-in-nanjing-but-they-still-deny-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6g-Yj6c-Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japs bayoneting babies(surface level, available to public). This one looks real.

Japs beheading chinese civilians. How real? The chinese website claims it took several takes to get this frame, was this possible in the 40s?

Jap human experiment victim.

Jap rape victim.

All this photos were from here.

4thmedia.org/2012/03/photos-from-japanese-war-crimes-crimes-against-humanity-in-nanjing-but-they-still-deny-it/

Looks pretty real to me. The japs were worse than ISIS.

Shutter speed in the 1930s/40s wouldn't be able to produce this without significant blur, especially without set lighting.

Pic related is what a real period combat photo looks like.

The only doubt I had is because of the chinese origins of the website, it could be biased. But yeah, fucking japs were brutal as fuck.

That settles my doubt. Always looked sketchy to me. How about the bayonetting babies though, does the proportion of the baby look right? Would a real baby fall on a bayonette in that position? Could be a chinese actor with a doll.

>that blood
As if that didn't make it obvious

It's the same thing with fake Holodomor photos like this one. After people stop doubting authenticity of big event like Nanking massacre or Holocaust they usually accept without double-checking any fictionalized and/or biased work on that topic as 100% truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6g-Yj6c-Hg

Hello Moshe

that pic is obviously fake as shit, but they did decapitate people. It's a war zone. 'Trouble-makers' or suspicious elements would've been killed off, as always happens. Decapitation was a respectable method of execution for civilians. It's quick and instant if you have a good Jap.

>hold on Xiao Dong, I missed the spurt in that frame. Let's try that one more time! Bring in the next extra.

Even if it's real, the baby was likely dead before. Sure, there were some really sadistic soldiers on all sides, but what kind of professional soldier is going to fling live babies of his bayonet for the cameras?

>because there are some conspiracy websites with exaggerations and lies the entire historical event didn't happen

this. Someone post the meme image.

The baby photo is famous but I'm not sure you could ever completely verify it. It certain did happen, its spoken about often in the memoirs of POWs, though most often in the form of bayoneting living prisoners. Beheading as well.

There's a book called Slaughter at Sea that I think provides a good, accurate look at the IJN's war crimes with source material from the DEI campaign mostly and the submarine operations in the Indian Ocean where they had pretty clear orders to dispose of merchant crews after sinking ships, keeping only the captain and radio operator.

Also some exceptions to the rule where Japanese officers and sometimes even then majority of officers on a ship form a consensus and break or bend rules to save lives.

I don't think anyone in this thread implied that.

>Decapitation was a respectable method of execution for civilians. It's quick and instant if you have a good Jap.

Would suck if you got some junior officer trying to cut off his first head though.

>With the light fast fading from the sky, batterypowered torches were broken out, and the beams used to illuminate the necks of successive victims. Most of the common sailors knew little of swords and the correct methods for using them so that many of the executions were terribly botched. For the prisoners awaiting a quick death their agonies were multiplied by these incompetent swordsmen who slashed at necks and often failed to decapitate their victim cleanly on the first cut. Some unfortunate prisoners, according to Yoshizaki, were pushed into the pits while they were still alive, slowly bleeding to death from botched sword cuts across their necks, heads and shoulders.

Jesus christ what's with all the fucking retarded weebs on this board

You must be new here.

>but they did decapitate people
Did you miss that part?

>war crimes against civilians dont real

Asians aren't people

And where did I or that other user imply that?

I'm not denying that the Japanese committed atrocities in WWII. I'm just saying that calling the other user a weeb when he's still saying they decapitated people is a bit dumb.

>implying whites are people too
But seriously it doesn't matter what race you are, humans are barbaric.