/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Xuanzang event starts 15.6]
>another genderbend

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fate-Complete-Material-Character/dp/1772940135
pastebin.com/xkGDRtsy
m.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rani CE when.

The cutest!

best daughteru

I love my emperor!

attila a cute

So we've gotten the embodiment of nursery rhymes, embodiment of disease, embodiment of obsession or something (Watcher), and now a thought experiment as a Servant. What weird thing will be next?

Nobu a CUTE.

Please don't be sad Robin

I love you Gilgamesh!

My husband right here.

it should have an effect that only works for characters with brown skin

>embodiment of disease
Who?

A female-to-male genderbent Servant.

Birthday ghost.

Caeneus?

Fake Rider in F/SF.

Who?

Fuck off

To reiterate on this in the new thread

DW can do whatever they want because
1) The hardcore fans that will never leave make enough of a peanut gallery to support the Whales desire to show off
2) The F2P / non-whale but paying customers are basically just pebbles on the road to DW. They think our feelings are irrelevant due to point 1. We are just a mechanic to keep the whales playing longer.
3) Due to the way this franchise built itself up over time, there is no way to change things. Even if Whales temporarily spend less, DW will accept that compromise instead of actually doing good work on the game.

FUCKING G O L D

she really is

updated animations when

Ah. I have yet to read Strange Fake.
I apologize. Perhaps I should later today.

Good news to anyone looking forward to SF typesets, my translator found time in his schedule and is now starting on making the script for the birthday ghost chapter.

You should, it's pretty good so far.

Protector of loli

Hopefully after Extella releases because her animations already look pretty cool in that

Is Ibaraki the most pointless servant we've gotten so far? They shouldn't have even bothered adding her, shuten only would have been better.

Has it been confirmed no Ibaraki at all? If so I guess I don't need to save my Xp cards anymore.

I know. It looks really good so far from what I've seen. I like a lot of the Servant ideas.

Only delusional people kept believing

They just want to have fun

Imagine how great Roma could be if only Nero did not exist.

Don't forget we also have the embodiment of nameless heroes and the embodiment of vengeance over here.
Anything is possible at this point.

The embodiment of the determination that lives in a young man's heart.

>Kirei's face

Yep no Ibaraki this event at least. She might come next event, if DW aren't complete retards who would willingly let the hype train derail.

Just kidding, the hype train already derailed and DW are already retards.

>not using the Servants with the highest powerlevel you have
Fuck off waifucucks. Come back when your team can ride Fafnirs equipped with NP state of the art weaponry or alien technology, destroy entire civilizations, kill gods and instakill entire armies.

Other good options if you want to stop being a cuck pleb are: Nursery Rhyme, Arjuna, George, Saber Alter, Lancer Alter, Scathach, Brynhild, Tamamo (Max Ascend for 3 tails), Fionn, Shuten, Siegfried, Rama, Edmond Dantes, David.

Yeah, no Gilgamesh or Herkek, those are canonically trash, fuck off insecure faggots, you are as bad as the waifushitters.

Embodiment of big breasts next please.

Keep in mind, Gawain was a foster child of the Emperor & knew that being a member of the Round Table is superior to being the Roman Emperor.

There is already an skill for that, and it is rank EX, you can get higher for that.
What I really wonder is why EMIYA doesn't have that skill, it is very fitting.

Don't reply to him.

Yeah, I'm pretty ready for the Alter Ego event too

Shuten a best!

You forgot Vlad III my man.

No, we need the embodiment of cute little girls first.

Question about the Arthurian mythos: Weren't Gawain and Lancelot supposed to be friends? And aren't Gawain and Mordred half-brothers or something by Morgause?

>Journey to the West event replaces Wukong with Ibaraki
I can dig it.

>no Lu Bu

Shit list.

FUCK OFF WAIFUKEKS

We need embodiment of spooky tales.

Pure Parvati please, with tits as big as this but regular arms and better clothes

Nursery Rhyme is already in the game, now fuck off

When will it be Manaka's time to shine?

Embodiment of reddit as a servant

Jetfag, Jetfag, what do you want Berserker Lancelot's inevitable bond CE to do?

We already have Cu and Iskander

Kills itself the second it's born, after conceptually shitposting across the entire internet.

Don't call him jetfag. He is melvin the cuck, jetfag is not that retarded

>Cu Chumeme tier
No reason for him to be in the list unless you think Liz is strong.

who

>pre-ordered

here

amazon.com/Fate-Complete-Material-Character/dp/1772940135

I should.
I'll try to get it next month.

It's gonna be on EMIYA Alter instead.
That and I'm almost sure Nasu didn't think of it before Dantes

Embodiment of uselessness, not-Shirou

Literally (You)

only took them like two years

Parvati makes up a third of Lip's self, so I really really hope that's the third that's responsible for that 160cm bust. Since Bryn clearly isn't to blame, that leaves Parvati and Durga, and considering Durga is a facet of Parvati...

CE Name: TRUE UNRIVALED
Effect: 3000% Crit Damage up for 3 turns, 30% chance of extending EAM and the CE's Crit Up effects for 3 turns with each hit.

Maybe if it was more like $25 bucks.

>implying faker is JETS
He doesn't even have the right filenames.

>...

What is this shit? In my year of refunding I've never seen this.

oh nice, I thought the first volume didn't sell enough and I was mad that I'd only have the first one.

The Five Soldiers of the War God [Noble Phantasm]
God Force
Berserker’s anti-personnel, anti-army, anti-castle noble phantasm.
The true name of the two-handed sky piercer halberd recognized as Lu Bu Fengxian’s main weapon.
A multi-mode weapon which has six different forms.
This amounts to Lu Bu having six Servants’ worth of noble phantasms for himself, which are:
“slash” for heavy damage attacks that nullify or cut through and break all kinds of physical defense;
“thrust” for heavy damage attacks that can stun on hit (target being rendered immobile due to spear impalement) and penetrate through a line of enemies;
“blunt strike” for raising Lu Bu’s defense by transforming into huge bracers, or using a special defensive technique for blocking and redirecting attacks; “sweep” mode for sweeping aside a row of enemies;
“parry” mode for doing special counterattacks to do damage while deflecting physical attacks;
and “shoot” for everyone’s favorite large-bore, wave motion cannon-like Lu Bu beam.

>It wouldn’t be strange for other Servants to be muttering “maybe we should just let him do everything”.

I think that's when they declare the account to be suspicious.

>DW caught on to him and got locked out from buying quartz

Might as well delete your account.

It says your transaction can't be completed at this time. Please try again.

Yes, Gawain was Lancelot's greatest beloved or was it the opposite? I know that Merlin made a gay carving about them in a sword.

Here's your (You). You sure got me good for using an ellipses

Reminder DW hit a new level of low with this event.
They are now worse than scum.

>He think he can refund forever

>can only use a few modes because he is a Berserker
>confirmed in Extra to be Chumeme tier
He is shit senpai

pastebin.com/xkGDRtsy

Google got tired of your shit and flagged your account as shifty. You probably deserve it

Nursery Rhyme isn't the embodiment of cute little girls, she is the embodiment of nursery rhymes, hopes and dreams of kids.

Shit is still nothing compared to the shit GBF pulled off.

>Gives you a character for signing up for a credit card
>If you cancel the card, your credit score takes a nosedive

DW is now worse than the retards that thought up the most recent Fantastic 4 movie and adam sandler combined

But it's not like I use the same account

Are there any n*ked Servant mods?

Then Google is onto your deal, and has flagged you as a shifty individual.

>Lancelot loved Gawain more than any other.

Gay as fuck. He was prophesized to kill the man he loved the most with his sword by Merlin. That was Gawain.

What is the best place to find pictures of your waifu?

The bin

You're just looking for something even more loli than NR or jack to fap to, so fuck off

Sent ;)

m.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/

This is a beautiful rare Red Wakame.

Who wants to fuck my waifu?

correct