Just want to ask Veeky Forums one question

Is money, good looks and financial success the key to attract/hook up with beautiful (hot) women if you're not handsome ?

Secondly, we all know that women don't go for broke nor ugly guys.

Lastly, I will take your advice seriously.

I don't know.
My wife went to an Ivy League school, and I met her when I was working as a construction laborer.

The only way to legit biologically attract girls is by being good looking.

That girl would get wet for male models working mcdonalds, but a billionaire invisible guy looks wise would be nothing but a cuck that buys her shit.

That's life, the most important asset cannot be bought: genetics. This is why studying/working/making money is a cope.

Well, what if im good looking and smart?

Good lord, op, why do you care? Hot girls are way too much trouble. Just keep stacking your chips, pay no nevermind to anything else and you'll avoid 90 percent of heartache and stress in your life.

>why do you care? Hot girls are way too much trouble.

Is this true ?

Have beautiful/hot girls really cause you (or other men in your life) trouble ?

Anyone who tells you some sort of trick or fact about how to attract women is either lying or trying to sell you something.

Yes, like men, most women look for various factors - attractiveness, finances, personality, etc. Many girls prioritize things differently and have very different opinions on what constitutes a satisfactory level of any one of those.

Case in point, I know a lot of hot girls who are dating ugly and boring guys. Why? Because they started dating when they were fuckin' 16 or something and the relationship works. You aren't gonna PUA your way into that and, really, you shouldn't.

With all of that said, in my personal experience, you need pretty much everything you can get to pick up the broadest number of women. Be attractive, have a good job and good status, have interesting hobbies, be dynamic, etc.

ya men get jealous and treat you different.

Getting in a relationship also makes it so you can't immediately answer if you get a promotion or a relocation and in situations where you're working in a competitive big business firm that may be the reason you don't get that pay bump

They are only trouble if you are a betacuck, otherwise you wouldn't have to worry about them.

highest ive dated was a.. uh.. safe 8.5/10, better than most people here. very cute, "funny" and insanely well figured pear shaped girl. and.. she had her problems. Ranged from jealously or just mental dramas.
Best female i've ever been with was a good 6.5, very pretty face, chubby red head. Very pretty eyes, clean smooth face, looked young and huge lips. Body, was chubby. Best female ever. Related the best. blew me the best. if I said I wanted to play a game or have her do shit cause I simply didn't want to. She would go do it and smile about it.

I should have stuck to her, but I got stuck on trying to find 'a hot one' and thought she was a stepping block for greater and beater things. 1 year later, shes getting married to some other guy, is pregnant and insanely happy with new relationship. It happens.

hot/attractive girls. Definitely fun and feel great in the heat of it, but long term. Tragic and boring.
half decent/chubby/not fat/not whale. Definite wife material as long as she has her own goals and wants to just be useful.

Why the FUCK are so many people asking this question lately?

Biz is turning into r9k. This is becoming a haven for NEETs ego want to get rich quick

I honestly didn't know that this question gets asked a lot here.

Secondly, I admit that this post isn't very business related but hear me out.

Women want men who have money, good looks , a nice car, house (they want the whole package).

Right now I only have money (not enough for a car, house).

I just really want to attract/hook up with girls, but I get rejected constantly.

Lastly, I've been lifting weights, exercising and looking for a better job (so I can buy a car, house faster) solely to attract/hook up with women.

Read a book or something for fuck's sake. You don't need any of those things to attract a woman.

Of course, if you're braindead and keep going for gold diggers, you'll be in good company.

If you aren't attractive, you shouldn't be going for attractive girls

Relationships based on money will only end in tears
Go for someone around your same attractiveness level

This

I'm about a good 8 in the face and I workout so a 8.8 body and I've never been paid more than 11.50/hr and I've dated 2 10,s and fuxked many more 10s.

>a good 8 in the face
Is this prison lingo?

>Is this prison lingo?
fully lol'd irl

You aren't good looking enough for it to matter.

there's no such thing as a hot girl
without makeup they just look like men to me, let's not even start on how few aren't overweight

I've never gotten so rock hard in my fucking life.

And I NEVER get hard at vanilla bikini pictures.

MORE NOW.

sure wealth helps alot but personality will always be the difference between getting a beautiful woman(inside and out) and a ugly woman(looks alone/gold digger)

this is false, it's all money all day, no scratch no snatch. Not saying all women are prostitutes of course, but proverbially? kinda, yeah. in the biz sense of being a whore.(but not a slut)

also these guys look like they suck each other's dick. 1/10

Confidence, that's all it is. Women will go with what they have taste for, and most women who make loads of money have come to accept that her husband might make less. Which is fine, I'd rather have a partner that's stable and loving than some rich asshole if it means they make less money. Money means a lot, but as long as they have a job and went to college I don't really care how much they make.