>muh shitposting
>general retardation

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

We don't have an official discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not discord group, promising friendship or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting on the server. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh1BV9dU
mega.nz/#F!Ak4niCCY!FUAcPGXYeec5FkY_hnDdyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK SCIENCE

Who's your favorite mime, Veeky Forums?

Silentio

Fuck Mobb Deep Fuck Biggie Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a motherfucking crew

None, they all suck so much, its unbareable how much shit all mimes are

Mah nigga

The closest thing to a good mime I have ever seen was a mime who made a glass cage around himself in the main hallway and would just stand still and do random emotes like playing an invisible guitar, with people stopping five seconds to watch before walking off.
It was still shit.

Bee. There were a couple others I forget

>still trying to claim that there isn't an official discord group
Don't make me have to start making the OP just because you don't support the discord.

I still have to make a bazillion monkey men and scatter them all in the station with outfits in low pop and antag a la condemned criminal originsn

Pretty good.
You don't really see mimes actually using invisible objects a whole lot.
They're not playing as mimes, just mute assistants.

And here comes the false-flagging.

Link to the Official Discord:
discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh1BV9dU

OP is a retard

Me.
When I play mime I know there isn't a shitter playing mime. Even if nobody sees or aknowledges it.

Hush

Feel free to hide and report my posts.
You won't because you know that there is an official discord server.

name your favorite
>medical person
>engineering person
>service/civilian person
>security person
>silicon
>captain

It's dumb because it's a meme from /gsg/

People here are taking it seriously

It's literally directly pasted from /gsg/ with two words changed

lol

Take the circle jerk to /soc/

Kayahi is my husbando!

>We don't have an official discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not discord group, promising friendship or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting on the server. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Hello, /gsg/

>dmitri shades someone about to get revived
kinda wish non-cult/wizard shades spawned as constructs

FUCK OFF HE'S MINE

so it was extended?

yahir
hyun
sawbones
trinity
pingy
none

>/gsg/
autism

revs

We can share!

Birds are monogamous you cuck reeee

ah.

>be diona
>become captain
>get hand tele from teleporter
>go to research outpost
>activate hand tele
>it appears in the transit pod tubes
>it portals both transit pods into the room
>contact admins
>admins are dumbfounded
>acquire trophy for breaking the world
>later, fall victim to hypothermia (thanks celt I was in space for 5 seconds)
>guy in hardsuit comes by
>takes my BoH with trophy
>leaves me in space
what kind of a bitch nigga steals trophies

The term "cuck" is literally coined from birds you dip

Niggers.

that's the point you birdbrain skreee

I'm writing a ban request for him right now. Took 4 people out of the rest of the round, walked into medbay with the mask on and shaded someone just about to get revived, and then his shade preceeded to kill me in the brig.
And yes, I know I cut his head off. But I was going to go about it differently so he could be revived easily but he fucked up when he walked in medbay with it on.

>took 4 people out
>turning people into ghosties that can interact with the world is taking them out of the round
also don't shades do shit tier damage?

not him but they looked like they were hitting heavy, I saw them kill somewhat quickly and they want through windows like a toolbox it seemed like

I also died from a thrown dexalin pill mind you.

No they actually don't, it only took like 6 hits and I was dead. All they can do is drag things, and once they're dead they're dead, the body can't be revived. They die to almost anything, a stray thrown object will do it. It is taking people out of the round.

Julia people with Happy masks are valid if the come to medbay you retarded shit, thats not bannable, and baiting the shades into killing you sounds like fucking ban baiting
Retarded waifushit

I fucking hate Celt, worst shitmin who codes shitty features, plays shitty music, and doesn't at least actually do his fucking job.

I like celt too

Celt is a nice man.

>Attacking happy mask fags is ban baiting

If you can show me that the shade message implicitly says 'Protect your master' then maybe I'll consider changing my mind about writing a ban request for non-antag murder. But then, when your master is dead, who is there to protect? And hunting down someone who is cuffed and brigged is hardly protecting anyone. I'm not banbaiting, he chose to put the mask on and knew it's effects, and still chose to waltz into medbay and proceed to shade another person, adding another to his other two shades. The Mask is an antag item, no matter how you look at it. You aren't creating golems from the ghosts and bringing in players who either didn't join or are dead and forgotten, you're ripping them from their bodies when they have a chance to be revived, and removing them from the round. He even said he was talking to the admins during this, so there's no way he didn't know of it's effects.

waiting for that ban request so I can shoot you down

Shoot me down here man, save me the trouble. Or are you just saying that because you actually don't have anything?

>Bee

>be only sec officer during deadpop
>guy murderboning with a fireaxe
>tell the AI to track him
>"noooo you'll hurt him ;("
>no warden or HoS so I literally can't even get lethals

What's worse, waifuposting or cervixposting?

They kind of have the job to work for their mask holder and you kind of killed him. I dunno what you expect.

There's literally nothing wrong with cervixposting.

>accidentally click on someone with a crowbar while removing floortiles
>HARM DETECTED
>tased and cuffed
>bwoink
epic

If you haven't hurt a nyone just ahelp the potent hams

Waifuposting.

Well that kind of is their job

I gave up on ahelping shitticons a long time ago, especially in deadpop

Then make a ban request. Either gets it on their record. Don't bitch about shiticons then don't do anything about it you fucking pussy.

Nothing's going to happen at all unless you do something in-game

Nothing's going to happen if you DO do something in-game either but it would be interesting to know who's memeing about me at least

Waifuposting definitely.

The adventures of a CMO and his Human/VOX hybrid

mega.nz/#F!Ak4niCCY!FUAcPGXYeec5FkY_hnDdyQ

Are there other servers you guys would recommend?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for another server with the feel of Veeky Forums, then no, because none exist. But that doesn't mean other servers aren't worth playing, only that they're different.

Hippie if you want to fuck around.
/egg/ if you want to tism build.
Everything else sucks.

You made Piña Colada real fast like once and you don't greytide so you're OK in my book.

>made Piña Colada real fast
Christ, is that what people consider fast? That's one of the few drinks people ever actually ask for that I don't have memorized (anymore), so I had to tab out to look up the recipe. I'm faster with most other drinks that don't require multiple steps.

True, I guess I'm looking for servers like Colonial marines with heavy to moderate rp to sate some space boredom?

Obviously there are Bay and Polaris, but people here don't generally like them and I can't personally speak for either.
I generally hear good things about d20 and Urist, but I also hear they tend to be really empty.
I do know of one very, very small heavy RP server that the few who play on it really enjoy, but it's only open on weekends when pretty much all its players can get on at once and it's likely people used to a Veeky Forums server wouldn't exactly... fit in there. I guess I can give its name if you really want it, though.

Actually, it looks like the last time that really small server I mentioned had a round was a few months ago, so it's probably dead.

They had their own codebase and everything. It's a shame.

I seem to recall they had a fancy artifacts system. Maybe I'll look into porting it.

I wonder, do you get the powers of the races body parts? bird hands that deal more damage? photosynthetic plant butts? shock proof slime tits?

I think he/she didn't need N2O

Vox only deal more damage on kick and bite, not punch.
Vox breathe N2, not N2O. Big difference.

Oh, sorry. Yeah, she never needed it during the fun

>someone puts me into sleeper while i'm in crit
>i die
>they put me into cryo

youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE

>Almost go mediborg
>Get killed
>Don't have to deal with any of that shit
It was amazing.

Thanks man! and also thank you for a heads up on their server situations since nothing worse then finding a good RP server and having it be pretty dead.

Been away for a short while, how is the serb doing

It's basically a bunch of shitters killing each other for the slightest chance at calling the murder justified and ignoring their jobs.

>roll assistant
>get clown
>no gimmicks in mind
>decide to go for ADVANCED CLOWNING SHOES
>print off 5 copies of WGW
>try to make runes
>cant see them
>ahelp it
>im the only one with the issue
>huh
>find a plantbro who got looted
>we team up
>order two costume crates
>plantbro has me make a clown goblin
>it breaks open crates
>neat
>try to hide the goblin
>it keeps running away
>try to kill it
>IT WILL NOT DIE
>pick it up, honk
>we try to make the sigil
>QM gets pissy and kicks us out
>make the sigil in the bar
>crayon runes in the shape of a star, bike horns, candles, lights off, and the goblin in the middle
>janitor comes by partway through and starts cleaning it
>honkmomma still takes away the goblin and grants me the shoes
>it begins
>set them to scream
>follow people around
>they all run away
>away mission starts
>plantbro and i part ways
>plantbro: honkmomma willing, let us meet again
>me: i love you
>me: no homo
>honk around some more
>harass the captain with tazer sounds
>harass the RD with explosion sounds
>he shoots me for it
>run into plantbro again
>he's wearing the nukeops hardsuit and is fully grown
>me: you're so grown up
>plantbro: yes, but i must continue my journey
>annoy a sec officer with supermatter sounds
>he stuns me
>takes my shoes
>spaces them
>tells me to be reunited with them in space
>i make my way to be be one with the shoes
>breathe my last breath at the derelict

> Pepsiman comes up to my chem desk asking for some drugs
>give him drugs
>he gives me Pepsi
PEP
PEP
PEP
PEP
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Another great round, kinda like this new acc.
feels like a second chance, and Im loving it.

Screwdriver a door. If you don't see the panel change update your byond.

>no mention to the borg
;_;

more like retarded faggots playing as traps and neckbeards pretending to be animu grills and self shilling to death

I feel like I conquered the fun hating Captain by annoying him and then locking him out of the Captain seat on the shuttle.

He tried to put be down disposals but I kept climbing out while cuffed.

Cap was furious when I teleported in at 7:00 minutes until the shuttle and recalled it. We were gonna go to a listening outpost for god's sake.

Those are a tiny but very vocal minority as usual.
And usually half of the animu grills are shilled by people who hate them with the very intention of making them disliked.

The vox outpost on Metaclub is not supposed to really be a Vox base, it's supposed to be an abandoned research facility you're squatting in

So do you think it should get the new Vox seed vendors, or stay normal human seed vendors instead?

>Bethesda just officially killed Prey 2

Hold me, Spessmen

If the round didn't tumble down the Outpost was going to be a stockpile of Pepsi Cola.

Generic-Knight: You were so close, and that was impressive solo'ing it.

So much stuff happened that round.

>go to medbay, maybe my eyesight gene is causing it
>me: potion seller, i need your potions to fix my eyes
>chemist: you cannot handle my potions, clown
>borg is kind of there, watching this
>eventually run into dorms later
>borg is there
>tazes the FUCK outta the plush bear
>do the cargo thing
>borg is there
>joins us in the sigil thing
>gets ordered by the saltmaster to remove me from cargo
>tell it not to
>it sticks around
>go to the bar
>borg is there
>joins in on the sigil thing again
>gets flashed and dragged off
>later see it outside robotics
>it's dead
>shed a clown tear for my fallen comrade

Vox seed, fuck off
gameplay > shitty theme

I'd love some mystery in rounds. A bit of uncertainty, something to be scared about.

Instead, it's simply "this corpse was found in maint with no blood, its vamp" or "this corpse was husked, its ling".

Vox moved in and brought their seeds.
There's no reason to deny variety for the map.

The vox plants cover the bases

I think you greatly overestimated the strength of the turrets. I was watching him the whole time, and they barely even seemed to scratch him.

Then go to Bay or another RP server, where you aren't allowed to show any knowledge of antagonists. Or hit yourself on the head until you forget how to identify antags.

Or just play a horror game, we aren't here to be spooky for you.

No, you're confused, he was saying "put in the Vox Seed, fuck off with the idea of not replacing it; it's better to have interesting Vox plants for gameplay rather than keeping human seeds for atmosphere"

It wasn't articulated very well

Im kinda sad that no one got to see my disposal pipe wild ride that went from the ghetto bar to escape or security. So much wrench and welding.