Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

>Early again

Fuck off retard

Best album

i would actually suck my own dick if i could

>It's another Eristic makes the OP episode

>bump limit not reached
>Eristic makes a new thread anyways so he can force his face some more
Crimson is truly #1

Is there a problem mate?

fuck off donnie
nobody wants you back

Thoughts?

I'm so sad

I'll make one after I'm done with battlegrounds
Sounds like a fun idea

Old Rilo looking cute in the back

why

xth for thickums

Best rabu

>memeborn
nope

when are we stopping this thick meme

Am I the only one that hates practically all the clan outfit designs?

They all look so cheap compared to the real outfits. They lack detail and the physics are horrendous.

Post some lewds please

>not maki

This
Gul you look fucking disgusting with that mod

Does anyone have the HM experience chart that shows the difference between NA/EU and Korea?

Step it up.

gul im actually worried for your saftey

3rd page of praetor's sheet

Whats the best gem to take a third slot? I have a sparkling pent diamond and amethyst for the first and second but whats best for third slot? Playing sin too.

Anyone got a better reference of po ha ran's face? This one isn't doing it for me.

pretty sure it's the same for all regions

If you get a chance to spam a dungeon with a merchant spawn chance, do it. That peridot would be perfect for you.

NA rankings diamond/plat

>blade master
1 diamond: leki
22 platinum
>KFM
1 diamond: sickss
53 platinum
>Force master
1 diamond: hongie
18 platinum
>destroyer
5 diamond: sanctioned, yazi, vapenation, generic, gyro
42 platinum
>assassin
3 diamond: virus, dahbears, sin
57 platinum
>summoner
6 diamond: lux, julia, vanguards,ggoma, rumblebees, AEIOU
67 platinum
>blade dancer
3 diamond: waseem, svnshower,pokedex
40 platinum
>warlock
0 diamond
17 platinum

assuming you have no p2w gems, pentagon crit hit ruby

>idolshit

>kek la kek

>kill le kill

anyone who whines about FM is probably gold or below. they clearly need a buff compared to the other classes.

Yeah, yeah, I'll tone it down a bit. I'll keep those settings as andthenyoublowup.xml, but I'll work on something more reasonable.

They'll still be larger than normal for jins, but hopefully I'll steer away from the harpoons for when I post on here.

Ah thank you. Needed to find it to show a friend another reason why the game is shit.

Pfffahahahahaha

no u

>anime

korea is p2p so can't really compare the two

m'lady

>Veeky Forums

kill le kill is an anime for casuals desu

LMAO they already banned smallyD and the chink warlock

You can't compare them. There's a subscription for Korea. We have the same exp needed for HM levels as the other f2p clients.

>dotes

is that artour

>tfw 4x+

loving it

how come BM are so shit in NA but so good in EU?

u no it

>It's okay to require more exp to reach the 'standard' of hm levels because we're f2p even though NCWest wanted us caught up to Korea and to be able to have a showing at World's
Of course, this is just another bit of bullshit that they pulled on us, making it nearly impossible for anyone to keep up if they weren't on top of things from the get go and play the game like a full time job when it comes to gearing and getting those oh so needed HM books for PvP.

We should just become /d2g/ so atleast we can stop being sad all the time.

russian pilots

because the competition is harder.

bms are one trick ponies right now. EUs probably spaz out once they use their single aerials, while NA knows how to counter them.

We just have a group of Russian faggots who have been playing this game for years on the Russian/Asian servers.

Not only do these slavs flood the top 5, they boost any BM in rankings apparently for free.

>mobas

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

ur a casul

i agree

>calling it a moba
go back to LoL faggot

I actually feel bad for this. As the game got less fun all I did was do dungeons when people dragged me along and doing dailies became less and less interesting so I never had any motivation to instigate them. ;_;

Post dungeon pictures

There, is that better for you guys? I dialed everything back by at least half. Thigghs are still thigghs of course, but at least they don't clip into hands every so often.

I'll make sure to make more silly slider setups like bigheadmode.xml to mix things up in the future.

every f2p region is the same as ours

korea is the only p2p region and they are the only one that has it easy

Top fucking kek.

When has MURRICA ever been better at any esport than EU? Doter, Gook Click etc. have always been either EU or Asia dominated.

>dotard

Both mobas are shit

>that cuck with his huge ass head
K E K

asia domination is one thing but when has eu ever dominated any game aside from 10 year old rts's (warcraft 3) that no one cares about

eu team just won manila majors last night

Those other regions also got the game much quicker than we did and didn't get major content updates by the month.
If they couldn't adjust the costs and rates, they could have just as easily worked to get events in to help bridge the gap.
Instead, they started ignoring everything to push updates to say they're working hard for us in addition to pushing their fucking rng boxes to suck the cash they can out of people who still have faith.
Fuck NCSoft, I don't know why I even remotely trusted them to do a game right after how poor GW1 was near the end and how utterly SHIT GW2 was.

GW2 is still the best MMO running right now.

counter strike

Zina Desu hates me.

did blizzard take down wow servers or something?

You have a son? You're barely an adult.

heh
heheheheh
HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Goodnight /bnsg/. 23 yeti runs today, and trash loot. Better luck tomorrow hopefully.

Give me that hat.

thanks to all who joined our first 6v6 NA wintrade

I'll be the first to tell you thats a lie.

i-it's just a meme

where the fuck is a cerulean clan overseer? is there really only a crimson one in yehara?

Should I be worried if people made a hashtag just to talk about fucking my waifu?

Are you hosting anything soon? I can do things now.

Also I think this hat works well with this outfit.

You'll make me worry with jokes like that.

Damn Ryzzy droppin bombs.

I want to make a son with you.

It was fun! Of course with so many lyns in one place, mating season had to be kick-started...

You're fucking hilarious.
Do you enjoy making a new character and enjoying their Improved Leveling Experience that handholds you so hard that they don't even let you properly explore or unlock most skills until over 20 levels in?
Did you enjoy being banned for "exploiting" karma merchants because Anet and NC were too fucking stupid to test for such an easy way to farm gold?
Did you enjoy the only good gold grind being running around a starting area with several dozen other people hitting world bosses because it was literally the only way to make consistent money after all the money nerfs until they finally nerfed that too?
How about that total lack of fucking endgame for over a year? How about that added endgame being utterly worthless because you grinded it to grind it better?
And don't even get me started on the legendaries and many of those early events that got exploited to help people get them.

not 6v6 but i'll host a daily challenge!

look forward to this more often friends!

I'm not Ryzna

Video games

>Eirin will never ask you to run dungeons with them

Im done

Stop being a beta cuck then