halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Linda's helmet still looks like it has duct tape over its mouth

>tfw too autistic to watch E3

First for make Locke the MC of Halo 6 and get some real charecterization and let Chief retire

Can we all accept that Halo 5 is a piece of fucking shit and move back to MCC already?

Imagine being Chief in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cortana, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight armor and horrific holographic monster face. I would totally save the galaxy with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is assassinate another Unggoy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chief and not only stand in that chamber while Cortana flaunts her disgusting ideas in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat face and shimmering blue skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as all the other shipboard AIs tell her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CORTANA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her grotesque butterface contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of Covenant and Insurrectionists and later alleged Prometheans for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Eridanus II. You've never even seen anything this fucking offensive before, and now you swear you can taste the simulated sweat that's emitting from her cheeks as she sucks them in to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to stand there and revel in her "ascended (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard to code and debug in the previous months. And then the player reverts to a checkpoint, and you know you could kill every single Warden in this room before the auto-turrets could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Chief. You're not going to lose your chance to save the galaxy over this. Just bear it. Continue hiding your face and bear it.

>accept that thing that works is shit and come to thing that doesn't!

MCC still doesn't work for me though

Works just fine. Stop grinding Warzone.

Someone make MCC party.

It's TODD TIME

I'm actually optimistic about Halo 5 going forward, the Warzone Firefight update will add some good stuff and Windows 10 Forge will go a long way with keeping community generated content flowing

I'll make one after I watch Bethesda shit the bed.

>skyrim shivering isles

I want to buy Todd's game!

BUY MY VIDEO GAMES.

MAN SPREAD REEEEEE

That card game would be much better if the board itself was more interesting. Hearthstone has a bunch of bright, detailed boards. That just had paper, three candles, and two books.

>Kev still can't make webms

R
M
A

If you left Tankmaster Rok alone until Captain Festro spawned, would they attack each other?

New Quake announced.
Zero applause.

What's the difference between Quake, Unreal, and DOOM?

As much of a clusterfuck as Halo 4's story was, Cortana's death was still terrifically emotional.

What's the difference between Call of Duty, Halo, and Battle Field?

Now if only she'd stayed that way

I'm legitimately asking though.

Halo 4's story is pretty good overall desu sempai

Only major changes I'd make are
>don't market it with the retarded "an ancient evil awakens"
>provide some explanation for the Storm Covenant and why you're still fighting them, without expecting the player to read novels and shit
>don't make the Forerunners look like Voldemort
>give Didact a bit more depth, make him less of a cliched villain

SKYRIM REMASTERED
TODD DOES IT AGAIN
ALL HAIL THE KING OF GAMING
BUY HIS GEIMU

I love how there's not a PC version of it

Because its just the fucking ultra settings

It's kinda sad that I'll probably buy it. Hopefully it's $40 with all DLC.

30fps on the consoles, just like Fallout 4, I assume?

>It's kinda sad that I'll probably buy it

Disgusting.

There actually is a PC version
Console versions will have mods the same way Fallout 4 does, so there's one benefit I guess

This upsets me greatly, especially since mods on consoles will fuck up the mod community.

He was being ironic.

It has more singleplayer content than 5. And yes, I'm ignoring draugr.

A lot of games have more singleplayer content than 5. Just get Morrowind. Skyrim a shit desu.

Quake Champions is going to be TF type shit isn't it?

Some were saying it is "Quakeverwatch"

If anyone actually buys thePC version they're fucking stupid

What's adding content?

>mods

>TFW a spinoff RTS game feels more like Halo aesthetics wise then the main Halo game.

It should have been left ambiguous as to whether or not the Didact was an actual forerunner or a construct with a complex AI, don't reveal the face.
And don't call him the Didact because there's no point in using an existing character if you have to write a whole new character to have it make sense.

Might just be a free update, or a small paid DLC, for owners of the PC version, who knows

Console versions appear to support mods from the existing PC version, which would indicate the PC remaster is not an entirely new/separate thing

>stephen russell

It will cost 70$ new on all platforms and saves won't carry over and modders will have to port their mods to Bethesda net and make sure they are compatible with console

Yeem comics give me life

>Console versions appear to support mods from the existing PC version

You know how many mods require a script extender? Lots.

>Capturing armory: 8 defenders remaining

I love moments like that

Quake fans are going to look at it and go "that's just a shitty overwatch clone"
Overwatch fans are going to look at it and go "That's Quake, I tried it online and got raped, not touching this"

Bethesda is going to look at the sales figures and go "I guess nobody care for Quake anymore"

>this weekend Warzone mode
>finally feel like I can use my dozens of purple and gold vehicles and weapons that I've been saving up without feeling like I'm only getting like a minute of use from it
>too scared that I'll still be "wasting it"

O-okay, 23 faction Mantis cards I have stocked, sorry but I'm too nervous to use you...

If you're never gonna use them, why not sell them?

I'm guessing the cards you're talking about are Legendaries, in which case that's 4600 RP you're sitting on.

>not just spawning vehicles non-stop throughout the match?

What have you got to lose?
Granted, someone on the enemy team kept spawning Banshees and I killed him seven fucking times, so it's not guaranteed to work.

If you have a decent team that can back you up without letting you get boarded or torn to shreds within ten seconds of deploying, then fine. Otherwise, don't bother.

Deploying a high-level REQ when you're in solo matches is never a good idea.

It's pretty damn fun if you use your REQS or jack them from enemies. Actually got to use my gavels, shit was great.

You're not alone user, I am not taking out my ultra rare and legendary reqs just so I can get killed like a faggot and just hand them over to the other team, I'll be able to mess with them all I want in WZF.

>Have two dozen gauss, rocket, needler, rally, and ONI hogs stashed
>Never use them because randoms can't be depended upon to do anything, wheelmans no longer being assists removes any motivation to be a driver
>2 mantises left, can never get more than 3 kills before someone magically teleports onto my back
>No Phaetons
>Ran out of banshees
I was going to get the Vehicle Warzone pack but it's not worth grinding another 60k points.

I actually got to use Jorge's Chaingun.
It was fun, but I'd never use it in a regular match

Is there a 4chin Spartan company?

>4chin
Look at yourself if you want 4chin

I liked using it, but fuck if I want to risk wasting it in normiezone

You're at it

It's only fun when you get to pack on three or four power ups.
But oathsworn will never be useful.

Anyone for Turbo?

Fuck randoms

>spawn ONI tank to kill warden
>one guy running at me
>hit terrain and aiming reticule goes into space
>there are FIVE teammates next to me, one already shooting at him
>"OK surely my team will save me"
>get boarded and blown up

FUCK
RANDOMS

Anyone for H2A?

Fuck Halo 5.

>spending 23 Mantises on less than one Silver pack

Use the Wheelman armor mod, go nuts and get killing sprees with them. Mantises are much more effective now than they used to be

>Spawn ONI scoprion to kill Warden
>Kill Corp Scorpion, Mantis, sword wraith, banshee and ultra banshee
>Then kill warden
I love that thing but does anyone else get a glitch where the shell doesn't explode if you shoot a wall?

I would but I'm too busy being angry about bethesda's shittyness and I'm sick of halo anyways

What tag?

Gimme a few and I'll be on, what's your gt?

Me, Rentaroo, amd Muffin have a lobby if you want to hop in

I just did, waiting til it lets me in.

Johnny Senpai

>waiting for my jello to be ready

>he's still mad he sucked

Just sent you a message

>he's still replying for some reason

What kind of jello did you make, user?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Cherry for now and lemon for later.

Top tier taste, my nigga

yo, i haven't played a halo since reach, who's the dude to MCs far left?

that armor is hella shway. i thought they fucked up the armor in 4 beyond all recognition

>mfw you warzone scrubs are jealous of all the fun I'm having

frank

Back to warframe then

It's a dip, you meme

daily reminder
still no:
>EOD armor
>unsc air vehicle
>custom powerup/trait zone
>flamethrower
>brute shot/concussion rifle/sticky det/grenade launcher
>sentinel beam It's the only Forerunner weapon not in the game, it would make sense to include it, if only to have a beam/DPS weapon
>Reach/ODST-style firefight
>flood firefight
>juggernaut, race, vip, koth
>playable elites
>black undersuit
>asymmetric armor (shoulders individually customisable)
>splitscreen
>campaign theater

It's Fred (and Kelly and Linda )

Aka chiefs best bros and team since before halo 1

How do I join the Spartan company for HG if it's at 100? Isn't that the limit? Don't want to quit my current one yet if that's he case, already got armor, close for helmet.