PlayStation 4 General #333 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: ========================================

>Berserk Musou Announced
gematsu.com/2016/06/koei-tecmo-announces-berserk-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-pc

>Titanfall 2 announced, adds SP
gematsu.com/2016/06/titanfall-2-launches-october-28-adds-single-player-campaign

>Dishonored 2 details
gematsu.com/2016/06/dishonored-2-debut-gameplay-trailer-collectors-edition-announced

>Idolmaster Character Trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/idolmaster-platinum-stars-takane-shijou-character-trailer

>Elder Scrolls Remastered announced
gematsu.com/2016/06/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Prey Announced
gematsu.com/2016/06/prey-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Vampyr e3 Trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/vampyr-e3-2016-trailer

>Injustice 2 gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/06/injustice-2-debut-gameplay-trailer

>Persona 5 details
gematsu.com/2016/06/persona-5-details-story-dungeon-velvet-room-inhabitants-more

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/software-working-3-new-projects-including-armored-core
pastebin.com/jkALvaEK
youtube.com/watch?v=UKzJZSt4Ftw
youtube.com/watch?v=vPMr0joaE6A
youtube.com/watch?v=GEEaNkZbJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3hVo9VMhg
youtube.com/watch?v=4WUlvWPol_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

QUICK POST YOU'RE RATINGS FOR E3 SO FAR

MINE:
EA: 2/10
BETHESDA: 5/10

YO WHY IS SHE GETTING RAPED IN THE FUCKING TRAILER. ANITA MAKING A VIDEO RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

EA - F
Bethesda - D

character model looks bad, but its fucking berserk so i'm not complaining.

Well it's just a CGI trailer, so it's not really the character model. It could look worse than that. Also it doesn't seem bad to me, what's wrong with it?

Damn if that is cgi then that looks even worst. Probably not gonna be a looker due to vita. My guess some celshaded anime style.

It being ont he vita doesn't really mean anything. Shingeki looks good graphically.

EA: 5/10 - Only because Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 hyper appeal to me in different ways.

Bethesda: 4/10 - Even if it's not the Prey 2 I wanted, I'm down with another Dead Space game.

>getting excited for a Musou game
It'll be a reskinned DY at best & LuBu cosplaying as Gutts, it will sell well cause of it's brand name & you morons are already excited baka

dead space 4 doesn't even need to be revolutionary. just be less like 3's tryhard shooter and more like the first two.

EA: 2/5
BETHESDA: 1/5

EA: 1/10
Beth: 0/10

I'm being honest.

Sounds fantastic

That's what I would give too. Sony better bring it cuz this E3 sucks so far.

Didn't see this posted in the last thread so Im linking here.

techraptor.net/content/software-working-3-new-projects-including-armored-core

Bloodborne 2, Armored Core reboot, and new IP? Neat.

wasn't it confirmed that they make something for psvr?

Armored Core would fit

>#333

Do people still give a shit about Anita? Though, I can't wait for someone to say how it's sexist because Guts doesn't get raped. Then they complain about Berserk fans on mass sending links to the part of the manga when Guts gets raped.

So I also didn't see anyone in the old thread talking about how we are getting a new Wolfenstein in end 2017/mid 2018.

Look under Old Blood

Source for the pic? I tried googling, and it only returned /a/ archive pages.

What time does the LA Convention Center will be open at E3 for general public that wants to try out games on the show floor?

Also, the Sony booth there sells PS4, right? I'm going to buy one.

new miku miku game when

I'm fucking hype.
Who would've thought Bethesda turns out to make the best singleplayer shooters?

EA: 2/10
Bethesda: 4/10
BF1 gameplay 9/10

Bethesda is the publisher, not the developer.

Battlefield looked like the same old shit, even worse because it was scripted. Battlefront had a nice gameplay reveal too but look how that turned out. Mediocre crap that dropped the ball hard.

didn't they build the studio though?

No, are you retarded? Zenimax owns them. Zenimax also owns Bethesda.

They scripted 1 fucking hour of gameplay from 64 players?

Are you not talking about that 2 minute gameplay reveal trailer? As fsr as the teneral gameplay is concerned I don't see what's so special about it. Half of it was scripted and it just looked like battlefield 4 with a WW1 skin.

soon

jesus the playstation app is complete garbage. It's weird too because the messenger app is fast and sleek compared to this. Typical fucking sony being completely fragmenteted

>Bloodborne 2
No. At least not before the new IP Sony has them working on comes out...

>OFFICIAL LIST OF SONY E3 GAMES

Pastebin of sources here:
pastebin.com/jkALvaEK

Literally confirmed for E3 tier:

>Dead Don't Ride developed by Sony Bend - open world, WRPG, motorbikes, undead and monsters
>God of War IV developed by Sony Santa Monica - Kratos may not be main protag, more Zelda-esque
>Spider-Man developed by Insomniac - comic aesthetic, Sony published
>Crash Bandicoot in some form apart from Skylanders (supposedly Crash will be front and center for the spiritual sequel to PSABR, and an internal SIE studio will be handling Crash Bandicoot Returns)
>Dreams
>Gravity Rush 2
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>The Last Guardian
>VR Worlds developed by SIE London Studio

A fact and might be at E3 tier:

>Unknown title developed by Japan Studio (internal) - action RPG, fantasy aesthetic, aesthetic suitable for worldwide audience (has been mentioned more than one by SIEJ executives)
>Devil May Cry 5 by Capcom - game is in development and apparently unpopular enough for Sony to fund the same way as SF V
>Resident Evil 7 by Capcom - game has been in development for years now, should surely be on the cusp of releasing soon if not this year, apparently coming during Sony's E3 whereas Dead Rising is coming during Microsoft's E3

Known but probably not at E3 tier:

>Next SIEJ x FROM SOFTWARE title collaboration post Bloodborne, sci-fi/horror theme, game model like The Division
>Next SIEJ x Level 5 title collaboration, geared towards Japanese market
>Wild ARMS VI developed by SIEJ collaborating with unknown team - has original SCE producer and Michiko Naruke onboard
>Deep Down (Still in production, albeit being reworked from the ground up. To be revealed alongside NEO)
>Sucker Punch - New IP, stylized
>Killzone 5 developed by SIE Cambridge
>The Last of Us 2 - Naughty Dog

>END LIST

That's nice of them to put it on PC so I don't have to pay money for it.

I really hope we skip Golden Age and go straight into Black Swordsman and beyond.
Outside of a Platinum title isn't that what a Berserk game should be in essence?

>I really hope we skip Golden Age and go straight into Black Swordsman and beyond.
If you actually think about there hasn't been happening all that much in berserk. There was the golden age ark and then like 5-6 fights max until they went onto the fucking ship.

Well you have to consider that Guts and the crew fight every night, all night so in reality it would make sense to have a bunch of minor skirmishes then have the big set piece fights.
Think the first Fist of the North Star Mousu style game.

>Outside of a Platinum title isn't that what a Berserk game should be in essence?

Dragon's Dogma, warrior class

Berserk should not be a rpg

I honestly haven't played it, everyone tells me to but the money ain't there dude to the tight budget I got.
I heard it is great but I also heard the PC version removed the Berserk armor sets.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKzJZSt4Ftw

Warrior class gameplay wise without the RPG aspect.

Yeah, if you look at the DD artbook, you can see how much was cut due to budget. But since one the the create a character defaults is just Guts. DD is still the best Berserk game.

You can mod Skyrim and get similar results.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.
Are you actually implying that Skyrim has better combat mechanics than an Itsuno directed action title?

No not the combat I was just referring to the feel of the game.
Like if you want to play as an unstoppable killing machine that travels by foot and carries a big ass sword you can replicate that with some mods on Skyrim.

kys

Fair enough, but when it comes to the feeling of that. No amount of Skyrim mods can top solid gameplay. Part of the reason I'm worried about Berserk Musou is that if it doesn't fan-service hard enough. I'll just be thinking about what could've been if they gave the licence to Capcom.

Game is starting to look half decent now

How does this keep getting sequel's? Doesn't it sell like fucking shit?

By costing like 10 dollars to make.

Newest one sold 170,000 copies in Asia regions.

Fucking finally a decent large scale shooter again with BF. Hardline was a insult to the series and battlefront was a massive disappointment.

The WWI setting feels pointless.

Can one of you please hitman (ps4) murder my friend that keeps asking me if I know Lindsey Sterling?

Because fuck, I will kill him, but jail sounds unfun.

Still cant get over that we won't be getting this Prey 2. youtube.com/watch?v=vPMr0joaE6A

how so? it will be fresh and it's not like the game is going to be you sitting in trenches getting shelled for 2 years straight.

>lbp3 still continues to get regular tweaks and patches
>a patch even came out today
>one user in here still maintains that it's a buggy mess and won't accept truth or reason despite only ever playing it near launch

I think "it will be fresh but it's not like the difference of warfare that WW1 has will be in a video game" are mutually exclusive. Which I believe is what the one you were talking to meant.

what drugs are you on

>Great Value Mario Maker 3

Pointless because nothing about it is actually WWI.
Better off being a WWII game, at least then the guns would make sense.

I'm really worried about Mafia 3.
I still fail to see how the clearly racist Vito would fucking ever work under a black boss even if it is for revenge.

>literally a day until sony conference

JUST, I need that shit now

EA - 3/10, I liked Titanfall 2, FIFA could be cool and Battlefield looks like a day one buy for me

Bethesda - 5/10, Quake my nigga, free demo for Doom and dat Dishonored, props to them for giving away a free copy of Dishonored 1 Remaster as a preorder bonus, that's a fucking preorder bonus not fucking golden skins bullshit

Is there really no way to get physical ikenie no setsuna with subtitle since its a digital only for EU/NA ?

The Quake reveal was a fucking disgrace
Just some quotes of the fucking retard presenting that shit.
>Character based Multiplayer for players of all skill groups
>120hz and unlocked framerates is now a feature
This is the part where I literally considered suicide:
>Quake Series is known for unique, badass and diverse characters
>Long Tradition of supporting the competitive scene
John Carmack literally sponsored his private car to the winner of a tournament to have fucking anything. I can't name a single competitive game that got dropped this fucking hard.
>Quake Champions features a roster of unique characters, each with their own distinctive abilities, allowing you to fight the way you want
You fucking millennials better not fucking buy this shit.

>millennials better not fucking buy this shit
Quake isn't Overwatch so chill mate.

Yes it fucking is.
That's the problem.

What's the e3 sale

I mean Quake isn't literally called Overwatch. Most of my fellow millennials either very casually play games, and bought Overwatch. Or are 'Dudebros' who aren't interested in anything that isn't crazy popular, eg CoD and mobashit.

Just like every generation, gamers, as in people that appreciate games the same way cinephiles appreciate movies, or bookworms appreciate books. Are a minority of the total amount of people that play games. This is because generations don't exist.

If you don't scream PS4 AGENT HYPE, Agent will be at the MS show in a few hours.

MS AGENT HYPE

I have an Xbox
I'd rather it be on there than not exist at all

C'mon Xbros, let's use meme magic against them.

MS AGENT HYPE

It hurts.

Just found a quality quote in Berserk?
You think this'll be in the game?

I mean other games did it before too
youtube.com/watch?v=GEEaNkZbJnE

I'm gonna be laughing so hard when the rockstar logo pops up and the UWP logo as well

Who are you gonna watch E3 with?

my mom

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3hVo9VMhg

youtube.com/watch?v=4WUlvWPol_k

Is there a ps4 recommendations infopic like the one for the vita or PSP?

Thanks bro

Fuck you, I'm not your bro you piece of shit.

I'm finally back, I miss this place, just in time for E3

Ok

fuck off neet

PS4 AGENT HYPE

fuck microshit

WAKE THE FUCK UP IT'S E3

I'm going to sleep

PS4 AGENT HYPE

I dunno who you are but hi!

I doubt it's neet and even if it was he would be likely a million times more agreeable than whatever issue person you are.

Agent please.

kek. rip m$.