pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlW3Oq7LFS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoever did the Simlish OP, I applaud your wit. But holy crap this was the hardest thread I ever had to make.

Guess It will be just me tonight keeping the thread alive.. I suppose I can do a story or something.

How do you guys ever get reach a point where you're content with your amount of cc? I literally can't start the game up without downloading a bunch of cc beforehand.

You gotta learn how to control it. Only hunt for new CC with a theme in mind. Say like you want to create a Punk or Futuristic Sim/Household. Then you go hunt for CC.

Other then that just try to use the CC you got and find new ways to use it.

Safety bump

Which Sims game was the best one in your opinion for mods?

"Hey its kinda nice to be back home.. The place still looks.."

"Shitty? Yeah.. I'm never coming back here after I get out of highschool."

Way to be a dani downer, Dani.

"Knock Knock, Kim.."

Whose there?

"Fuck off!"

Well.. Sims 3 haves way more seasoned compared to TS4. But TS4 seems easier to mod in my book, its all drag and drop. Some TS3 mods have to be extracted via launcher, at least the few mods I saw had to be.

"BOTTLE KIDS!!"

Bottle wha-?

"Kim! Get down! Hang on it'll be over soon!"

What in the frick is going on?!

"I know were you live you little shits!"

"Fuck you Dani! We're not scared of you!"

Oufff.

stop you're bad at this.

"What the hell are you doing here, Dunsworth?"

"Well if it isn't a little shitbird. Whats this? Another shitbird returning to the shitnest? I got bad news kids, mama and papa shitbirds left."

"John.. What the hell are you talking about.."

"Your parents split a few weeks ago, Ashlee. Me and Mr.Dunsworth is just cleaning out the trailer."

"What?! Bullshit! You kicked them out didn't you, you fucks!"

"Frick off, Dani! You don't live here anymore!"

"Fuck you Patchrick! Why don't you go stuff your hotpocket pouch with more hotpockets and fuck off!"

"Why dont you just-"

"Enough, Patrick.. Don't feed the shitbirds or they'll just keep coming back and shit all over the place.."

Deal with it. Because its 4am and I plan on keeping the thread a float till people wake up.

Bubbles came out great.

What's the best place to learn how to kid sims 4 and what are the best adult mods?

Mod* sorry I'm on a phone

Im not sure what you mean when you say 'kid' do you mean like creating a child? Because usually I like to start off with the parents and then shuffle the dice in create with genetics.

The Origin have now discount on Sims 4 dlc. Should I bother buying them now or wait for Christmas?

I'm thinking about getting Get Together and maybe Spa Day.

WHEN IS DINE OUT BEING CRACKED!!!

I WANT TO RUN A RESTAURANT!!!

IT MAKES ME SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If money isn't an issue for you, I would suggest getting it. Then again by the time Xmas comes out there might be a new Expansion Pack, maybe even two if we pray to the gods of EA.

Ricky isn't coming out too good.. He has such a distinct look.. I don't want to get CC to make him! ;(

Ricky is going to need lots and lots of work.. But my eyes are failing me.. I think Im going to have to get some sleep. Heres to seeing a thread tomorrow!.. or later on today. Fak my schedule.

U linked to my second post for fucks sake how did u not get that kid was meant to be mod before my phone fucked it up

So I decided to make a demoness restaurant owner. Welcome to Hell's Kitchen.

More like Derp's Kitchen

What are some mods you guys recommend for TS4 (other than the ones in the OP pasta)

Haven't played since the first month of release so looking forward to a bit more content and more mods

hot cock for god

Do sims which you've created wander throughout the world without being housed, or do you need to place them in a household?

>tfw no futa mods for ts4

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know if there's any plumbot custom content for TS3? I'm looking for slightly more humanoid looking body parts but I can't find anything.

there is one on sexysims, but its a bit rough at the moment.

Just check out the weekly mod lists at SimsVIP. They have everything from visual tweaks to new traits to few desperately needed new gameplay features like making all careers active and also active schools for kids.

u could take an angry poop

First best.

First has triangle boobs

wait a second marty
is this a new interaction or is it just a pose mod

haven't played in a year

it's probably just a pose but
>tfw no mods that unlock the passionate moodlet

She went from Chinese to African American to Caucasian to Latina.

oh well i guess i'll have to check in another year

So is there absolutely no way to download stuff from the gallery if you have a pirated copy?

Does this mean Pleasantview has designated shitting streets?

>mfw no one in tsg is working on sex mods when we both know everyone here is autistic enough to learn and make it happen

Did I miss EA's E3 presentation and did they mention The Sims?

No mention at all

damn

>Deuglifying Miss Crumplebottom
>age her up to elder in CAS
>Can no longer edit jaw

youtube.com/watch?v=vlW3Oq7LFS8

Nope. You just have to look for Sims 4 tray files.

where do I find the none crack version of the sims 3, I got the version from games4theworld but it appears to be a crack.

Search for NRaas No-CD

>Try to make a trio of cyberpunk-styled punks who would often be seen menacing people with crowbars and baseball bats, while admiring each other's motorcycles.
>Japanese girl would be the type to block pathways with her leg, and call you a nerd before sexually harassing you, "so you aren't hiding anything."
>Tan girl is supposed to be the type to actually know how to hack computer systems.
>Face paint guy is supposed to be the muscle who rips artificial limbs off of people to sell for dope money.
>They're supposed to look at least like punks.
>Instead I've made a bunch of cyber-downies who look like bad cosplayers.

FUCK.

yeah I have that, used it on my legit copy. Good to know I have the right torrent at least.

Is there any consequences to being discovered as an alien?

So far everyone's just been fine with it, and doesn't seem to be any issues.

Oh hey /tsg/.

None.. Because I don't think anyone that already likes you will hate you if they find out. People who don't know you and finds out randomly can get an angry moodlet for a few hours, but thats it.

EA doesn't have the testies to allow any form of racism in their game.

That's kind of shit, I expected to be bothered by scientists or something, like they're trying to observe me or get my DNA.

Yep, that's never happened to me. The only special interaction you get, well at least I think its special, is the secret handshake, which you can use to identify other aliens with and only works with other aliens.

I would of loved it if being an alien in secret would bomb marriages/relationships. It also bugs me that if you have sex with another sim they instantly find out that you are an alien.

Sex one kind of makes sense, depending on how good the disguise is, but instead of instant just sort of a chance every time.

Being an alien should change how people act around you, and even spread around town depending on who finds out, they added the memory wipe but it's pointless to even bother.

I never tried playing as an alien in the Sims.

Can you ... can you probe other sims?

There's a mischief interact of scaring with a probe.

Other than that, no, you're basically a regular sim with some minor powers, you can even be abducted like a regular sim for some reason.

Never had the option and Kim's mischif skills are pretty high.. Though there is a game animation called. Scare with probe y and scare with probe x. So Im not totally sure.

>There's a mischief interact of scaring with a probe.

Bwaa ha ha, awesome.

Now I'm imagining a mini game where you try to chase hapless sims with the probe and conduct "research" on them once captured.

Unfortunately nothing like that.

Would be great if you could capture and experiment on sims, given you buy the right things to do so.

Would give a lot more options for creepy basements.

Whats up uglies ?

totally not fapping to you..

you are so lewd

>"Skeet skeet, kiddo!" Yelled Lydia, as she boned young Kimberly up the ass.

Me? Lewd? Never
Why is that hairless bear bugging you? You steal his honey?

Kim has a great anal face.

How romantic.

Who you calling ugly?

Shes racist but she cant stop being a tease.
Hi Grandma

>Grandma
I don't see the resemblance

She looks like a racist. She also looks like she's willing to not be racist if the price is right.

It's up, you dirty pirates.

nice photoshop bruh

Torrent is weak. Needs more peers.

are you calling her a whore user ? because shes rich as fuck

>whore
>rich as fuck

I like a girl with strong ethic.

Well, she is indeed using men but to farm potions of youth to keep her young, 3 deceased husbands so far, but if such thing existed, who wouldn't do it ?

>tfw you take such a huge dump it clogs the toilet and overflows the toilet and there's poo water everywhere and it smells like feces

Im starving.. Someone send me some snacks.

You should of let that thing soak in the pipes for a bit. Literally giving it like fifteen minutes usually softens it up enough to push through.

She keeps having kids, this is the second set of twins she's had.

>Geoffrey Landgraab: "I had a vasectomy, I don't know how she keeps getting pregnant! You know what's even weirder? Her babies all come out as different races!"

Oh no, not a different race
A different species

post ass or lewds

I reworked my punks into something half-agreeable.

Brown Mohawk Chick and Visorman have custom eyes, because they're supposed to have artificial bionic eyes.

I don't have anything fresh. Still waiting for some more poses to come down the line.

Neat. Definitely more punkish.

If you want forced abortions then go to China and slap on some yellowface

pretty sure that was a knock at sjws saying babies shouldn't be assigned genders.

benis!

I ask them all to leave but they won't stop talking to each other.

Time to set them on fire!

>youth
How do people here feel about sim aging? Do you mess with any of the options? Do you let it happen, or prevent it?

I effectively prevent sim aging by giving them both long lifespans and keeping a few potions of youth handy just in case. It's fun keeping them in their primes so they can pursue new careers and skills. If I get bored, I just retire them for a while and play as somebody else.

Surprise health inspection. Please go about your regular posting.

Didn't expect the close to actually have a use.