/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

What a wonderful trio.

I love Hinata!

Awakening's characters were better save for the maids and Charlotte

But Felicia is shit.

Anyone here with a crazy unit (castle code) so I can cheese my way through the last chapters of Nohr?

In return will scour the internet for a couple of pictures of youre waifu

EU btw

I've got some fairly stronk 2nd gens.

No, actually

If I can do it you can do it,

>Vallite/Nohrian Songstress
>can use lances and tomes
>highest Str/Mag/Skill/Spd growths in the game
>Water Shield: Negates damage and reflects it back at half (%=Skill/2)
>Gray Waves: After combat with this unit, reduces the opponent's max HP by half for the rest of the battle

I have an aggressor, galeforce, strengthtaker, replicate peri that you could've bought if you were NA

Cute desu.

Azura a shit

the bonnet design here is so much better

How strong is strong? I'm quite proud of some of my endgame units but I did not put all that much autistic effort into balancing them.

Here is some husbando for you

Just trying to get some skills here and there as well, I just went through it for about an hour and a half of pure focus & carefully planning, and then at the end I accidentally whiffed it and got azura killed

Afterwards I just kept failing at the start

Why is the first run through a map always the most clean?

Good morning everybody. I was so tired yesterday I still haven't got through all of my streetpasses.

Any trainee garbs and water gourds would be appreciated.

Sakura is absolutely lovely

your waifu is also absolutely lovely and I hope you have a nice day

Thanks, m8!

Don't die.

any good eu ryoma skills around?

Anyone have sauce on this?

>dead thread
Goodness, so many slugabeds today.

I don't ever want to wake up again.

>Share your own teams!
>Make your own castle!

Is this a sign that we will be able to share/create our own maps in the future like super mario maker?

>map creator like mario maker + ability to download maps/marketplace
>You start with easy player made maps/tutorials and have to level up/recruit player created characters from their own maps in order to advance to the more difficult maps

Is it too early to wake them up, sister? Anyway, I'm ready when you are!

There's nothing more to it, other than some other 2nd gens as sperm.

Fire Emblem Maker would be amazingly terrifying, imagine all the Kaizo maps.

>revelation
>got like 6 units at level 19 units ready to promote
>only have 2 master seals
>haven't got any money in like 5 chapters
what the fug

I never knew i wanted this until you mentoined it

all the good units are prepromotes and the enemies drop all the weapons you need

I feel like half of the maps would be like Revelation.

All units would be holy blood sety/emperor arvis tier OP

Holy shit you can't entrap the staff-using maids in Conquest's endgame? How the fuck are you supposed to put up a fight when your frontline units are hit with -8 debuffs right off the bat???

Can't entrap anyone with 0 movement

How do you get to Ignatius in his paralogue with the stupid freeze bitches in the way?

That could actually be pretty fun

Well then you'll just have to look for the good maps

>collections of maps
>player made campaigns
>Campaign recommended for level 12 prepromote

fuck nintendo make this, super mario maker was a huge success and now that fire emblem is a core series

Fly Benny around them. They can't freeze you on the mountain.

Silence them

Quick question, is the european version of Fates also censored? Not trying to start shit or anything, Im gonna buy the game anyway , just wanna know what exactly im getting into

>is this steak poisoned? I'm gonna eat it anyways but that's okay
Yes, it's censored

Did they also remove the petting minigame?

It's the exact same version, minus a few EU-exclusive typo fixes.

Why would they put it back?
You're just getting the memehouse version with other language options and some dialog changes.

yes. which is strange because tharja's ass wasnt censored in the euro version of awakening

Dialogue was instead, and you'd have to be crazy to think they'd spend the money to reinstate it

>Boot up Fates
>"Today is Gunter's birthday"

One of these days hes just not gonna wake up, you know.

Takumi makes me happy!

Perfection

Happy birthday Gunter

I really hope Flora got to care for him in his last years like she wanted. It's too depressing to think Gunter just fucked off somewhere and died alone, especially in Revelation.

Takumi makes me angry! ANGRY!

Dead man walking.

I just finished Conquest and I cried a little bit with the power of friendship thing, and beating him was a pain in the ass.

I miss my mother. :(

Best final boss desu. He wasn't a dragon or some shit, just what was left of Takumi.

NOW I'M ANGRY!

Am I the only one who didn't like the part where Takumi appears in your dream? It feels out of place and makes him look just like another Kamui dick-sucking royal.

As a boss he's pretty good but getting to him is such a pain in the ass.

Tips for chapter 20 conquest? This wind gimmick is annoying as fuck and everything hits loke a truck in this chapter so no mostakes allowed

I think it'd have been better if he didn't appear, but still said "Thank you, brother/sister" after defeating him. Leave it ambiguous as to whether he forgave you by the end.

Just try nit to doe

It was essentially just affirming that what you were fighting was a shell, not the real, rage-filled Takumi. He was still a good person, not one that would let rage consume him to that point.

The Dragon Vein bullshit was annoying, but I liked that unlike the other two routes you didn't just walk up kill him. It took strategy.

Make Niles a buttslut of a strong tanky flier to fly to the chests and kill the Spear Masters.

Be patient. Position your troops carefully.
Know your limits so that you will know when to use the DVs. Gangrape Fuuga.

It was kinda sad, but also... Sort of edgy, in a way that.. Well, it's sad.

That's because he is one. All of them are, Leo maybe being the exception. Takumi is obviously deeply hurt about you being in Nohr Yada Yada but it was too much imo.

This I agree with. They could've left Mikoto's words speak for him, but let his being ladden with uncertainty.

Tired of these wait 600 fucking years maps. Chapter 18 was bad enough

That would have been much better, yes.

ey in the children dlc final boss, should i have the kids talk to their parents, or is there no reward for that? cuz it seems too risky for a lot of them.

You just need to keep the kids alive for the reward.

But not sad enough. It was too botched to be a tear-jerker.

FUCKING FUCK GET AWAY

I want this. I know that it will bring me great pain, but I want this nonetheless.

That would have made the most sense.

But it is Conquest; nothing is allowed to make sense in Conquest

maybe that will be what the mobile game is

Azura is shit

Another quick question
Can you become a Samurai in Conquest?

yes, pick it as your specialty at char creation

He Dabbin

Brace for a chill.

Really? I would expect more of a TM35

>Tired of these wait 600 fucking years maps.
What? Why are you turtling hard?

Why are you so butthurt user? Did someone cuck you?

>turtling
This is why you run proc builds and Taker builds. So you can spend less time sitting in a death ball and more time flaying ass.

Prepare to leave this realm.

Get ready to beā€¦overhealed.

Conquest makes Flora's actions in Birthright make more sense.

M too, but I'd rather not bring it up too much lest he get more attention.

went to an anime convention this weekend, and Fire Emblem was the most common cosplay. Thank gods for Awakening and Fates I guess, but the popularity is rediculous compared to what Fire Emblem used to be.

I think a few people would try to make interesting maps. Something that gives us a unique challenge outside of the recent map design.

>went to an anime convention
So was most of the FE cosplay Awakening or Fates?
Actually, why is video game cosplay even a thing in those? Vidya isn't anime.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

>"Microsoft will save E3!"

What do you say /feg/? Y/N

Azurass

More like Azurshit

uhh okie dokey, if that's your fetish bro, don't let me stop you, user dont judge

I think you mean Shitzura.

>only appears in one route
>the only things we know about him make him out to be an asshole and an incompetent father
Fuck, why would they waste such a good design on a bad character?