/dbg/ Dirty Bomb

truly ded edition
>Is it p2w?
yes
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

I'm sorry I haven't been autistically shitposting for the past few threads, I was pugging the whole weekend, want to discuss averageness and why your favorite weapons and mercs are shit again?

Should've cut before showing the face.

OMFG FINALLY
NOT SWISS BUT AT LEAST IT'S NOT URBAN

/dbg/'s back? I was prepared to write an epitaph for /dbg/

Back for a few hours before archiving

bump

D

E

Why ?

ded game

When's the full release?

not ded yet

almost not ded

nah it's ded

Why don't you faggots actually become involved with the competitive community? Literally just go to the Discord or DBN TS and ask if anyone is organizing PUGs.

Is there a competitive english speaking asian scene that isn't a bunch of filthy shitskins? That's my excuse.

They dont speak russian

There are actually a bunch of high level Asian players on the Nexon forums ask around they might be doing PUGs.

Ugly

M8 you wot ? She is rather pretty

Soon™

Because I don't want to become a part of a dead part of the community.

All parts are dead senpai.

>230,302 ± 11,820 players in last 2 weeks
>dead

Sure, mate. Believe what you want.

DB isn't dead but this general is

>if it doesn't have a comp scene as big as csgo/assfaggots it's dead
>same logic doesn't applay to the rest of the community
fuck right off homie

>ranked not fixed
>focus is on casual matchmaking
>no update this week, confirmed by shoe on stream

Is there specifically an issue with how the game operates on GTX 900 series?

try turning thread sync on/off, last update reverted some settings for me because Im not using config
I was playing low fps potato mode for a whole day before realizing

ded game

so ass damage is drooling with Gears now, no updates planned for DB

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

I hope you dress like that when you transition.

Getting there :3

Good girl.
Opposite.

I fell in love

So with reload cancels reload coming next patch will you start exploiting?

>reload cancels reload
what

>He didnt watch the dev stream

Shoe confirmed that next patch will let you cancel your reload with R even if you're having double time

It's concurrent with my work time.

i know its not db but did anyone else sign up for that lawbreakers alpha?

yes, it's shit.

???

i signed up, got in, played it and it's shit.

invites haven't even gone out yet tho

He was part of the friends and family and twitch streamers beta for sucking the correct dicks.

They keep telling me to get a life and a girlfriend. I don't need a girlfriend, Dirty Bomb servers go down on me all the time.

Who?

Yes they have I know people in my Steam friends list who have played it.

Good night /dbg/ :3

DAILY REMINDER:
If you have below 40% accuracy, you should literally stop playing this game and go play Overwatch.

I enjoy my average

what's with splash damage taking more than a month to fix the stopwatch bug?

Are they THAT incompetent?

They are just that busy with another game.

I have 31%, know plenty of 40-ish % people and they all feel rather beatable. The only weapons where it actually matters are the sniper rifles desu. KPM is a superior metric since it indicates how many fights you actually win.

you should all neck yourselves

>you should all neck yourselves
What did he mean by this?

hawt sexual neck licking action

It doesn't really indicate much either. The skill gap in this game is large. Going onto 8vs8 servers means you're likely to have 1-2 decent people on the other team, but then 6-7 shitters. If you have around 30% acc you're going to win almost every fight unless they gang up on you and you have bad positioning.

Redditor here, is this the place where I can get my LOL on?

Tough feels so good. Not having a loadout with Tough feels like a gimped loadout.

Are there any loadouts with Drilled and Tough?

Fragger K51. Even Focus for less RNG aimpunch.

>>Is it p2w?
>yes

what happened

someone was stupid again

It is sort of. I mean if you start off at the same time as someone, but you spend 100 dollars on various things like loadouts and stronger mercs, you will have an advantage. It's basically pay to win for the first 20-50 hours before free players can catch up to someone who paid for things right off the bat.

It's also not pay to win at the same time as free players have the same access to content as people who pay. It's just people who pay get to have it faster, which does matter when it comes to newer players.

It's not really p2w because you don't really have a clue about how to play the game at the start though. I don't think I've seen an f2p game with a business model which I liked more than DB, even if the cash prices are high at least you don't have to buy shitty virtual currency that doesn't convert 1:1 and leaves you with small amounts left over, I went the f2p route and had everything I wanted unlocked within 2 months, not a bad time considering it's mostly get a new merc -> learn how to play them while getting credits for the next one -> if the novelty wears off just switch to the new merc.

>50k a merc
>avg 250 creds a match
>RNG mission batch
Just spend money and buy everything. The paywall and grinding is the only thing putting off new players

Pay to win implies you can win easier if you pay real money. I've rekt shitters with default Skyhammer and will continue to do so. Skill can't be bought

>RNG mission batch
It's "RNG" but the only crappy one is Execution, rest can all be completed in 1 or 2 matches at most with the sole exception being the 1k game mode exp one.

>tfw playing with literal children who use meme arrows and CS references constantly

Which of you faggots brought in summer?

You did.

setbind mouse1 "say Remember to get your LOL on at Veeky Forums.org/vg/dbg"

post your disappointment

Yeah, would suck to get dupes on the best proxy loadout that you naturally already own.

Bamboo can be okay, but it looks so ugly on the Stark.

I don´t like the texture clothes neither. In fact it's the worst skin for me, i prefer even bronze.

>Playing Proxy in the first place
>Using shotguns

Good morning /dbg/ :3

Hello gorgeous.

Who's your favorite merc to play lately?

Kira of course! :3

Any Katana Kira for you?

you

It only works against shitters. Might test it with the stark or br next update since reload cancel will work with DT

Aww, qt.

Yeah the loadouts are't too great, but it still is a fun weapon on her.

that's me in the purple

Anyone want to play? id/KawaiiAnimeGirl99/

> Watching the dev stream
> Not just reading the patchnotes and confirming them on your own

What kind of faggot are you?

What game?

It isn´t p2w. You get gold skyhammer and 30 k credits in the first 3 levels. With just the basic skyhammer you can easily top score unless you run into Kelmi, NoCupStance, Animegirl99 etc

>you don't really have a clue about how to play the game at the start

It's just Smite with guns.

>no loadout skyhammer

WHAT A GREAT DISSADVANTAGE

This nigga is a trap!

Like I said, if two people start at the same time and one pays money, they will have an advantage in the form of more mercs and 3 augment cards straight from the get go. A few months after it doesn't matter as free to play players can soon access everything the other person paid for.

Skill has nothing to do with it because pay2win, despite what the term implies, does not mean you automatically win, it means you have an advantage over players who didn't pay money. You can still lose despite having an advantage. In Dirty Bomb's case, it's pay2win only in the scenario where two players start at the same time and only for a brief period.

Lawbreakers?