youtu.be/FzwZdp7QJI0?t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime

GG dies tonight

which catgirl in fighting games is toppest

Oh look it's my favourite fighting game character, _____ from _____

>Tales Of Berseria
Every Tales game from the last 7~ years just blends in together

Why can't gooks make good games anymore, /fgg/?

Kokonoe

>you, from real life

Sniffigirls 2 E3 reveal soon.

No contest. Felicia is just a typical cheap capcom whore.

japanese people aren't gooks, thats koreans

I hear where you're coming from but it's not like he won't have multiple color palettes and customizations.

I'm expecting a Torque Bow Locust getup.

SHITGIRLSFAGS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

cat pun character

purrfect lmao hilarious xd

>Felicia is just a typical cheap capcom whore
Fun fact, Felicia was supposed to be the 'sexy' character, but they decided to make Morrigan the whore instead

Felicia is a pure nun who takes care of orphans

youtube.com/watch?v=RxojSf7kBDc
Something to watch while we wait for bamco to lay the smackdown on capcoms ass in a little more than 1 hour.

Why would they show Tekken at the Microsoft conference?

Same shit

MarkMan is at the conference so everyone is assuming its related to Tekken.

The KI customisations are pretty cool. I would prefer Tekken goes to character specific customes again instead of the same stuff for everyone.
>pure whore who runs around naked

I wish I could like Tekken. T7 looks 100x
more well made than SFV. It's a shame that every character plays like R Mika though. Would never play that shit at anything beyond mash level

It's a multiplatform title now. Ever since T6.

I am gladly wrong and he actually shows Soul Calibur 6 instead.

>>pure whore who runs around naked
She's like a werewolf nigga, most clothes don't fit when you have fur

Tekken 7

Open beta announcement during E3

BELIEVE

Felicias fur is barely there, only covering the areas to get your teen rating still.

Please don't post such images of Jins wife.

is this the lamest argument ever to appear in fgg

Shin's wife

Who the fuck is shin?

How do I get good with Ram?

>how do I get good at gg
Trainingboar harder

KoF is pointless to play until they finish an arc and release the dream match game. The games before dream matches are always kusoge with poorly thought out ideas while the dream matches are when they pick and choose which ideas they tried were actually good.

Honestly, there isn't really much that would get me interested in this year's E3 in regards of fighting games.

A new Soul Calibur would be appreciated, but that's pretty much it. Maybe a new IP?

Pls new Soul Calibur

This is me right now.

From the CGI Tekken movie
It's pretty boring except for Lee scenes and the end Mishima fight.

lol "modern gaming" and "new IP" aren't words to use in the same sentence.

You know nothing about kof.

"Rrrrrriise!"
— RAAM, upon his emergence in Ilima

"Sssssssuffer..."
— RAAM, arriving at Ferro Bridge with his Theron squad

"Dieeee!"
— RAAM, as he fights Marcus and Dom on the train

a very cool, memorable, iconic character who I personally cannot WAIT to play in Season 3 of Killer Instinct™ Exclusively For Xbox One™ and Windows 10™

You mean Tekken: The Crazy Softcore Lesbo Adventures of Chinabitch And Refrigerator-Chan?

KoF14 looks a lot like SFV, in the way that they tried to strip the game of a lot of stupid shit to make it much safer.

Balance might end up being garbage though.

Me too friend! Are you also excited for Gears of War 4™? What about the HD re-release of the first 3 Gears games, available on the Xbox One™ or Windows 10™ Store right now?

Whats with the butthurt sonycom drones and why are they not spamming /v/ instead?

is blazblue fun

When's fightcade updating

>0.05 cents have been deposited into your account

When anyone wit the coding skills does the job. Clearly no one that likes mvc2 has the skill.

>face a level 54 Ryu in ranked
>he's only ultra silver
nigger must have played like 900 matches at least how is that even possible

>sfv
>ranked
>letsplay kid
lol

>yfw Ponder almost finished implementing GGPO into a Dreamcast emulator back in the day but he never finished it because the system requirements were too high back then and few were going to be able to run it
We could have been playing CvS2, MvC2, Power Stone, Rival Schools, etc by now..

Fuck Ponder

Anyone's guess, its in closed beta though

The Fightcade devs don't mess with the emulator support. They just add GGPO to the original emulator (Final Burn Alpha), setup the servers, and have a frontend website and a front end client.

It would be cool if there was a way for them to add a layer of separation so they didn't have to modify the emulator and could pull in updates as soon as they happened to FBA.

All they did was get rid of specials cancelling into each other in Max mode. And that was never a staple in kof anyway. They have made ex moves more powerful and useful by giving them their own meter. And have made super cancels meterless.

Ive played like 500 matches with Ryu only and I cant even hit confirm of the ground and im stuck at 1500

>We could have been playing CvS2, MvC2, Power Stone, Rival Schools, etc by now..

Any emulator that supports saves states allows for net play through RetroArch. RA uses configurable rollback+delay and it works pretty well. If there's a core that supports DC emulation with save states you should be good to go, its not hard to setup at all.

good fighting games

skull girls
killer instinct
revelator
usf4
uniel
melty blood
kof14 maybe

>good fighting games
>killer instinct

Take out Skullgirls and you're good.

People should really reconsider the pricing on their super small fighters.

Know a guy who wants me to play Koihime Enbu, but 37€ for a game that is definitely ded is too much.

NullDC doesn't use save states.

There's net play for Demul and PCSX2 but it's shitty as fuck

>but 37€ for a game that is definitely ded is too much.
SFV is still 60 bucks too.

I don't know why the EU pricing was so high, it was like £24 on release in bongland.

Name a KoF that isn't 98 or 2002 that isn't kusoge filled with bugs and infinites

Man, why are normal in SFV so wack? I understand they wanted to normalize the hurtboxes models but why did they make the hitboxes so shit?

And why did they make projectiles so weak? Every character has a way of dealing with them, so just make projectiles as strong as they were in past games.

Exclusive look at Tekken 7 on Monday June 13 at 4:30 PM (PDT) Stream URL: gaming.youtube.com/e3

>skull girls
>killer instinct
>usf4
>melty blood
>good
ljl

>And why did they make projectiles so weak?
youtu.be/FzwZdp7QJI0?t=2m15s
>why are normal in SFV so wack
ono

SFV is plagued by inconsistent hurtboxes, shit projectiles, and miniscule hitboxes. If these things were fixed, it could have been a good game.

Oh well.

I need her

I don't care if I wont be able to do even 1 combo even after a month of playing

I want to play her

>Melty Blood
>Half the characters are braindead zoners who have projectiles that either go instant full screen, or cover a lot of screen and don't disappear on hit, or both.
>Half the characters are no less braindead rushdowns.

>instead of just not having chun li do retarded fireballs lets nerf them all around

fuck

>Posts Roomi while claiming Kokonoe is the best cat girl

I don't understand

It feels like SFV has no variety in body types. All the girls are thick.

They listened to the fans but sadly did not know the limit and never played a street fighter before.
If only they would finally implement rolls or more jumps.

And every character in guilty gear is about braindead corner pressure/setplay

Your point? Melty at least isn't overloaded with kusoge mechanics and is way more fun to play due to having better neutral

>tfw ur mentally ill/gay friend always asks u to play fighters with him and u don't want to be rude and say no

Women that practice martial arts are usually more on the stockier side of psychical builds.

You can't blame Ono if you don't like SFV gameplay-wise.

You can, however, definitely blame Ono for decisions made AROUND the game or failed attempts at PR marketing.

>braindead
Nice buzzword, but in every game where there is a just guard mechanic pressure can't be brainded by design. This includes Melty Blood.
I'm also not that user that you are replying to.

Uh oh.

My fucking sides

How do I fight Bison as anyone

He has so many gimmicks and all his attacks feels safe

Nice argument, apply yourself and keep spouting memes

>Typical anime design has all the girls as thee same stick people with the only difference being bust size
>Street Fighter makes every girl the same big muscles with a light layer of fat cover it instead

Female bodies are a joke

Chun Li has good fireballs right now.

Dead Rising 4 is already leaked.

So we need more lolis, that's clearly different then.

yes, i blame woshige. he doesn't understand sf. i also blame incomptent programmers who couldn't get their standardized hitboxes to stay in place when characters are moving or dashing.

sfv was close to being a good game.

Street Fighter V leaked for Xbox One, not even surprised.

t. Combofiend

Remove Skullgirls, KI, Xturd's rev and Melty

He's likely in for DR4 announcement, but if his presence also means SFV coming Xbuzz Juan that would be interesting.

source

who did capcom outsource the game to this time?

nice meme, but woshige is the battle director of sfv.

Capcom wont escape from that Sony exclusivity deal anytime soon.

This literally can't happen, as Sony funded SFV.

>no source

How do you know? Maybe exclusivity was only good for a year. We have no idea how much Sony put into SFV.

inb4 sony version dropped and street fighter 7 for xbox1 and pc.