/eog/ EVE Online General

Organic Jump Freighter Edition.
Shitposting will be enforced by CONCORD

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Maybe more shekel madness soon, some new pirate cap stats leaked: playground.schildwall.info/sisileaks/newstats/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 20: PL Fortizar on Goon undock
>May 19: HK anchors first XL Citadel
>May 16: Stunt Flores now Imperium FC
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers crazy stuff in the Russian theater etc
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.eveonline.com/Activation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jamyl best empress

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

Literally a breeding bitch for the drifter 17" throbbing bionic cocks filling her womb with more cum than empress

>tfw all good vidya waifus end up in some nightmarish scenarios

no shitposting allowed in this thread

>dogposting

>his empress is a whore

elite sacrilege pvp

>missile ship
>with amazing cap

amarr pls

EVE isn't "fun". If you play it for "fun" YOU are the problem - the cancer - the aids - the cyst - that NO single person in New Eden wants. Only 1% of the community play the game right. Fuck off with your stupid forced meme shit trying to justify this shit fucking game, I make so much ISK/hr and sell it RWT - upward of thousands per month. What have you done with your life LOL? Kissless lonely virgin faggots, have fun being cucked F O R E V E R.

pic. related.

>mfw none of the laser ships have amazing cap

>mfw the thorax and omen have the same cap capacity and cap recharge rate but the omen has to use weapon systems that use 2 times the cap of the thorax despite the omen having a 50% cap bonus

confessor

>mfw the brutix and harbinger have the same cap and cap regen but the brutix has better cap than the harbinger even though the harbinger has a 50% cap bonus

a rare exception to the rule

Armageddon?

and oracle because it has double laser cap usage bonuses

but other than that yeah

doesn't have good cap

what about it
its not a laser ship

>Invites players to mass test on June 14th
>Incentive is TWO MIRRION SKEEL POINTS that can ONLY be used on said test realm

What's the point? Give us a little something on actual servers and we might test your shit.

They don't need faggots like you.

>not using test servers to try out unconventional builds with no risk

didnt the test server have really fast learning or whatever anyway?

tfw no benji pls come back

General question

What is the point of small shield extenders, 100mm plates, small shield boosters and all these stupidly small modules that give such little bonus, tank or what ever

Like a 100mm plate uses very similar fitting to a 200mm even then a 200mm plate is dumb because it gives so little extra hit points

small shield extenders are on par with 200mm plates but slightly worse in that they have stupidly low hit point bonus.

Whats the point of these stupid small modules that do nothing in comparison?

What is the point of a small shield and small ancil shield booster? no one uses them, they're garbage, they aren't more efficient or much better on CPU/PG. They don't rep for shit.

No, user, you are the faggot, you faggot.

Just do that on real servers if you're not a poorfag. Spice up your life with some diversity.

nothing. ccp tiericided and buffed them a while back, and it kind of revealed how little they know. they removed the micro/50mm ones, but kept the 100mm. 200mms are pretty shit, but they're sort of ok sometimes

I see small extenders quite a lot, even though they're shit

>poorfag
says the faggot begging for sp to test shit on test server

what about small shield boosters and ancil boosters? they're literally pointless with how little they rep

I know sometimes Tengus would use medium shield boosters because they used little cap so they could have cap stable 800dps tanks and stuff but I've never seen small booster and ancil boosters used ever

Benji is dead
His face was sat on for too long

>says the faggot begging for sp to test shit on test server

Nigger what? I said something a little something. That entails something like more fireworks or something silly.

Glad to see you've as much brains as dick you suck.

Oh, wait, that'd be a lot. I'll be back when I think of a better comeback.

small boosters are shit, yes. they use very little fitting, but they aren't worth a midslot. it's almost always better to cram on a medium even if it needs fitting mods. the only smalls I see used are deadspace on tryhard frigates. gist shield boosters give a pretty broken cap usage reduction, to where you can sort of sustain it on a normal fit. it's sometimes not shit

yeah medium shield booster tengus are a pve thing because pve is shit. it's the exact same cap efficiency as a large booster of the same type, but with lower time efficiency, which happens to work out as being ok because pve is so shit and tengus/high end shield gear is so retarded

large ancillary shield boosters are another shit thing. an xlasb gives you about as much shield as 2.5 larges, so unless you think you can get reloads in, dual large is shit. plus the slot usage again, it's generally better to have a fitting rig or lowslot for an xl and have another midslot module

Don't need a comeback to make fun of your poor ass begging for A LITTLE SUMTHING.

Test server testing is enough of a reward, but I can't even possibly hope you'd ever understand the why because of your rampant trisomy 21 infesting your posts.

Stay shit at the game poorfag, maybe they'll give you a little popsicle for being such a good boy.

>begs for something
I WAS MERELY PRETENDING
KYS

wow what a faggot
just dont test shit then

Nah fuck off

Don't test shit then you worthless fuck.

If you are decently well off on TQ, buy some injectors and use them on SISI. I mean, you can buy titans there for nothing.

>just test the experimental stuff on the tranquility server

There's a reason they ha r a test server doofus

Did you have a stroke there, user? You okay?

ded

They use the test server for a raisin and user you don't test shit on the live servers it's meant to be for after testing is doomed

yeah but wasnt it different?

>not omen

Thorax is better

why are slicer pilots so bad?

it's popular with noobs because it has short range gun tracking at long range, so you can just orbit real fast and still hit

friendly reminder that I sold my 2 accounts on playerauctions for 1,000 dollars then waited a month and petitioned them stolen, and got them back.

Thanks CCP for the rad new desktop PC

The person you stole from could easily issue a charge back and then you'd owe 1000 dollars to the bank or who ever credited you the money

this, enjoy getting cucked

This happened quite a while ago, I spent the money and have since kept my accounts with no reprocusions but stay jelly

prove it. Hint: You can't, because it didn't happen

As if I'm going to provide proof so you can send it to CCP in a petition, how fucking dumb do you think I am?

I'm just trying to tell my vg bros that there's a few neat ways to RMT with eve and mostly get out off scott free with a few dollars in your pocket, no need to be mad

>anyone who thinks I'm a fag must be butthurt

Amerifat here, why is that soccer player being such a whiney bitch while that guy sprays his ass with something?

maybe he took a football up the butt

Idk how it works but

EVEOnline 4 Ship Skins

VCRDU27PPHTMS4UWQCCSUXQZF

what skins do you get anyway?

maybe this? secure.eveonline.com/Activation/

also thanks

What skin was it?

Idk i don't play the game,i'm just giving you for free.

green tormetor,the green kestrel, blue atron, and the redder rifter skins

meh

It's not that you keep the accounts

It's that the money isn't yours and the person you stole from has upwards of a year to get a charge back

Where did you get the code user?

it's on the humble bundle for 4 dollars, includes one month and the skins

Yeah just saw, 1 month of trial and 4 bad skins is not worth 4 dollars.

the 30 days don't get added if you already had an active account?

Why are rapid light missiles even in the game? Who was the bright mind to introduce such a well thought out weapon system?

Same people who thought it'd be good to have instalocking, subcap instapopping carriers.

post lossmail, faggot.

carriers aren't as prolific as subcaps

I've collected the usual reasons people give:

>it's balanced because you have to reload after you've killed a cruiser or 3 frigates
>just bring ecm, if you can't be bothered using counters you're just a scrub lol
>well the usage metrics say they're fine
>post your lossmail lmao
>just stop flying frigates, destoyers and cruisers noob
>my linked interceptor tanks them just fine, what are you talking about

>be ceo
>notice a corpmember talking how he eagerly awaits new apple products
>kick him :)

I don't have to post any mails, it's obvious that a *CARRIER* *INSTALOCKING* *FRIGATES* is *BROKEN* *AS* *FUCK*.

what the fuck does rlml have to do with your related pic? or are you just pretending to be retarded?

for one rlml have shit DPS accounting for their reload timer. But have great application for dessy/frig hulls which is exactly what they are meant to counter on a balanced playing field. if you can't deal with a rlml caracal you should fucking quit, shitter.

>2012
but this was before the T1 cruiser tiercide

is there any new stuff regarding this?

based on what?

>yeah well it's your fault for being on the grid with the carrier scrub, don't you know how to avoid camps lol, learn to use the map and make some pings, or just fly cov ops ships all the time like me

>for one rlml have shit DPS accounting for their reload timer.
RLML's apply far better to any tier ship than heavies do. The only thing heavies have going for them is long range and 5% more DPS than RLML's (including the reload time too)

RLML's seem so OP because the other missile systems are shit

HAM's apply like shit, Heavies are still paying the price for drakes 5+ years ago

Cruise missiles are ok but still apply like shit

Torps are shit with no range and even worse application

>RLML's seem so OP because the other missile systems are shit

other missiles are fine. they seem shit because rlmls are op, and because links gut missile damage massively

why

they aren't fine

no one uses Torps because they're garbage, no one uses heavies because they're garbage. Its always more efficient to use a weapon system that can hit a wider array of ships than a weapon system that does a little more damage but can only really apply well to one series of ships

edgelord

how retarded are you

nobody uses torps because they're like rapid heavies but they have no range and cannot hit anything and use double the fitting. nobody uses cruise because they are like rapid heavies but cannot hit anything

you can quite easily make a moderate investment in damage application with non-rapid missiles to apply damage well to what they should be able to hit. but there isn't any point, because you can just use rapids instead and not ever have to think or try, and max out on tank and whatever

rapid light caracals aren't just popular because hmls and hams are shit. they're popular because they're retardedly powerful and shit on frigs/destroyers, and when you fight cruisers you don't need to think about whether it's an attack cruiser with an ab or anything, you just have a 60km full damage sphere, f1, dead pvpers

Rapid heavies have the same range as regular heavies.

Torps have unusually low range, low range to the point that HAM's compete actively with them.

Theres a huge handful of reasons why these things are shit

first off, HAM's and Heavies apply like shit even to cruisers. a Cruiser with an average sig radius and even mild speed of ~500m/s can avoid some 25% of HAM damage which is huge

Torps even on ships like the raven can't get above 30km is fucking shit.

Missile ships have to compete with T3D's and because of that using HAM's is retarded

Heavies are garbage, and only do 5% extra DPS even with the reload time of RLML's

yeah some missiles could use a little bit of work, they aren't perfect, but they aren't broken or anything. rapids are

>25%

that's not huge. if you make no investment in damage application at all then you shouldn't be doing full damage

I'm not really sure what you're saying at this point. even if everything you say is true and all these missiles are unusable garbage, how does that make rapids not broken?

>that's not huge.
if you do 500dps thats reduced to 375

thats pretty fucking huge.

>mfw I remember the days where a pheonix with citadel torpedo launchers would do zero damage to an archon doing 75m/s
>mfw if a leviathan was doing 60m/s your phenoix would cap out max damage at 80%

it's pretty fucking not huge, that's like ACs at half falloff, or blasters at basically any range

expecting to just do full damage to everything in your range is retarded. that means there's no play going on at all with damage application, the guy is in your range, you pressed F1, now you get full damage. it's retarded

>no guys its not a lot
>[compares it to a garbage weapon system]
>see its not so bad!

I'm not asking for full damage, I'm asking for consistent damage

a CRUISER weapon system doesn't apply near paper dps to another CRUISER is completely pitiful

You shouldn't use 25% your DPS because a cruiser is slowboating

>consistent

yeah you're asking for it to be easy so you can just be a massive shitter, at the expense of the game being interesting

also if you believe turrets apply full damage all the time you're shit at eve and should kys ingame

They do apply near full damage all the time.

Compared to guns, missiles miss more than guns

>near full damage all the time

they don't. you do a lot less damage than you think you do, especially if you have any interest in damage mitigation for survival

>project a pyfa graph
>consistent, high damage output

They're still superior to missiles because their damage loss isn't nearly as great

if you sit still at your optimal, which is I guess what you want eve to be like because you want to remove all damage mitigation and piloting

Where is Benji?

Up your dick, shitter.

wow

tfw can't decide which skins to waste money on