Best wife.

You guys are all fucking autistic.

Best guy
Best hair
Best adc

͏ ͏ ͏

-dEaD aS fUcK-

so fucking dead

Why the fuck should I be punished for dodging a ranked game in which my teammate decides to lock in Vayne top?

Why the fuck can't the rest of the people in champ select punish him by voting to kick him out?

hehe xd

it finally fucking happened.......

>him

vayne is a girl

nice try, faggot.

get back to your thread

What games are you guys migrating to? Is Smite any good? Or that new 1 person moba game any good?

>Taliyah is doing better because everyone dropped her like a sack of hot shit
>Super low playrate champions managing midline winrates because only dedicated mains are left
>This new or unexpected

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Krepo is a pedo right?

Is new trinity plausible on Kayle?
Obviously you lose the AP of not rushing nashors but the rage passive and sheen would feel super good in lane I imagine, and it gives higher utility than LB just at the sacrifice of the 80 AP.
Lane kill pressure would for sure be higher, I might test it on a smurf tomorrow.
Trinity rylai nashors/dcap maybe then botrk or hurricane

who is the best manlet champion in league?

whats a top/mid/jg that can convert a good early performance into a win late game, but doesnt have a shitty early

Your personality type and what champs do you main /lolg/?

Me: INFP
Champs: Zilean, Janna, Tahm Kench

The way it should be

I'm not "migrating" to anything. I play all sorts of games.

xth for best girl of resets

Caitlyn is such a gamergirl looking and sounding champ it fucking hurts

how is talon in mid right now? is it worth learning how to play him while zed's stll swinging his dick around? zed and kat's mobility seems to outclass talon super hard

Actually with the way hurricane stacks fervor it would have to be earlier, third probably

Same as always, The Autist or what ever they chose to name it this time.

I want Leona to beat me, Bludgeon me, stab me, and while i'm on the ground begging her not to kill me, she grabs me, jabs me in the heart, and rips my heart out while she savours my screams.

unless you plan on maining him
don't worry about him.
assassin update is in november anyways

>reworks actually killed off some champs (Quinn, Graves & Corki specially)

>don't be toxic xd

>Itemization for casters that don't need cooldowns is dead

>Solo Carrying is dead

>even twitch streamers are just stacking and picking FoTM, and even like that they fuck up a lot or get auto-defeat teams

dead

ASHE NERFS WHEN

What? I think you confused her with Jinx.

I love Sona!

>picking FoTM
>Pick META
>Win
>Don't pick META
>Lose

whoa

What...?
Caitlyn?

but I got a neat skin for him and I only know how to play 2 other assasins, and both of them are for jungling

Rework didn't kill either of those 3
Corki got overtuned then nerfed into irrelevancy
Quinn is fine she just isn't top meta again yet
Graves is still decent

I don't "migrate" games, I play what I feel like. I've felt like playing League less lately

I have started getting back into EVE though. They've fixed so much of the stuff that made me stop playing

/eog/ is a useless meme infested shit hole however, so I'll still be here

>Boom. Headshot.
>Top hat
>Shitty little dress

I thought she was supposed to be a fucking detective not a poor steampunk cosplay

krepobear

INTJ
Brand, Blitz, Vi

Top tier midriff too
katarinas whole body must be really toned and tight

* ᴮᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ

reported

i fucked up Veeky Forums X, how do I make it default to the catalog instead of the front page

>Ubisoft acting as if this is how people actually talk

Teemo shrooms can get hooked instead of champs.

how does this change the meta.

for?

Why doesn't Riot release sandbox.

Trying to understand Riot is really fucking my brain please help me understand

What a weird fucking image

So now that the dust is settling on Taliyah, where does she lie assuming a high mechanical efficiency and the player is able to get 2-3 unworked q's off in a fight.

Because then people wouldn't waste their time/money on farming for a 6300 champion that they then find out they dislike

>enemy team is almost full ap except for adc
>build 4 mr items
>take no damage from anyone but still get blown up because they have a vel'koz
xD

How do you play against Anivia mid?

She farms like a motherfucker after 6 and has that fucking passive so you need 2 ganks to be any amount of effective

She's not a complex character though, she just has shit mechanics that punish you for using her abilities and make her clunky to play overall. I mean yeah I imagine it would be difficult to run a marathon with concrete shoes.

Exploit her lack of mobility and kill her

They're probably afraid of what bugs people might discover spending indefinite hours of testing.
Because that not only shows how incompetent they are, but it means they would have to fix bugs, which they probably can't due to spaghetti code.
They could easily make it only for champions you on, I doubt that's the reason.

>Velkoz support
>Velkoz anything

That's what I'm saying. She has intuitive mechanics, but let's say that players are adjusting to those mechanics so they execute he abilities normally. To the other players in the game does she have a presence?

Who said they would have to make all champions free in sandbox?

I was thinking just something that lets you spawn champions, minions, items, gold, change levels, remove cooldowns. That type of shit.

She gets punish for using her abilities a lot how clunky it is to combo W+E

Get the egg if you can without your jungler.
As long as your jungler has some form of cc or displacement or does burst like kha, she will likely flop.
Or just play fizz.

They just can't be bothered at the moment.

We'll get it eventually. Probably some time after the new client is released.

>Incoming Corki buffs
How annoying is this fuck going to be now? He almost felt like cancer to lane against before.

I find that she lacks damage later on and you're punished for even using your Q, which can screw up a fight if you push forward then get forced back onto an area with your circles.

Also skills are slow, not very damaging overall, and her ult is 0 damage with a very small easily dodged area of displacement.

how do i play against caitlynn as the man of many (four) AAs

>just kill her

thanks

This is the first image I've seen in a long while that has left me going "...what?"

Female trundle magically extracting and running away with some female champions' mammaries?

She's more or less one dimensional and skill shot based so you have to be alert and work around her cooldown. She needs to wall you, ult you, stun you and icicle you. You have a decent window if she misses her wall and stun for you to burst her down if possible

Poke her.

Trundle ult

but the shard hurts like a motherfucker.

I swear, in every lane there's a bullshit champ except the jungle.

the shard does tons of damage if you get hit by the ult or her q, if you dont get hit by those it doesn't do that much damage

If you dodge Q and don't stand in the circle, her damage is pretty weak

>open random stream on twitch
>riddler shen is in it
>he's losing hard to fate twisted
unlucky
i believe in you friendo!

>Except the jungle

Nidalee and 'le one shot kha6 xD'. Even Graves to some extent because he can do a full clear, invade your jungle and be at full health

He's meant to steal their stats, not their tats.

ART REQUIRES A CERTAIN...

*tips fedora*

*connects to LoL server via TOR*

*does hand stretches to warm up*

*checks /r/MGTOW*

*adds 3 essence reavers to ADC item page*

*logs in to gelbooru*

*eats Ramen noodle spice packet*

*seeds torrents*

*queues up*

...CRUELTY

i haven't played jungle in like 2 months who's good right now

kindred

me

ur mom

everyone can jungle

I like this.

Xth for best ship.

Meddler please be gentle to our boy.

no one

Aatrox

I fucking love how I get a Gold V shitter in a Diamond V match.

Why the fuck are kids allowed to duo? Fuck dynamic queue. Fuck this fucking shitty ass game.

Who's working on this and why is it taking so long? Also your ship is stupid.

It's still the same as it was 2 months ago

Except with kindred you actually have to snowball or else you're pretty much shit in the mid and late game

If you have 3 marks by 30 minutes you're fucked

Underrated post

It's le done.

I don't think I want it colored, that lineart is far too sexy and the guy's coloring doesn't seem to add that much.

Also it's not my ship, it's existed since Vayne release but it's never been very big.

Don't forget Hecarim, but he gets so out-powered and out-tanked he's basically just not used. But if you do use him you have to be massively ahead on kills to be relevant.

(You)

I feel bad for you guys

I'd buy each and every single one of you Overwatch if I could

>tfw will never be challenger
>tfw will never be twitch streamer being paid money to play video games
>tfw will never even be good

god why am i so shit. I try to get good and im getting nowhere reee

post QT's

>try to poke her
>alistar W -> Q into me, following by caitlynn's Q and one AA
>half my health gone

yeah good idea