/fog/ - Fallout General

You will never explore the moon and meet the girl if your dreams as you swear fealty to the Enclance Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62 (embed)

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy (embed)

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14706/?
games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089942
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what kinda Vaults will you guys make with the Vault DLC?

I still wish they made a "Make your own synths" DLC, but I guess someone could gut Automatron and change the robot station to a mini-synth one.

My waifu is too pure for this world!

No women, no niggers.

nth for waifu.

What mod adds that dialog?

Underwater sekrit vault like I hoped was going to be in the base game.

literal cancer

>You will never rail dat thiccness
RIP

There's probably only one Vault location. From the trailer, everything shown had the same vault number, 88.

A super sekret one, with the entrance hidden behind a gas station inhabited by an old man employed to direct anyone investigating away from the area.

Nuka World quality sheet

[ ] Slave trafficking
[ ] Drug trafficking
[ ] Prostitution
[ ] The ability to kill off every main game faction, including the Minutemen

If it doesn't meet all these requirements, it's shit.

>Putting the maroon machine on that fat bint

I hope you tread on a lego brick

It's just going to be
>"There are some raiders hassling an amusement park, I need you to go in and clear it out. Here I'll mark it on your Pipboy"

The only thing it will have is muh chems xD
>People honestly believe Bethesda will bring up slavery and prostitution
Fucking retards. inb4 muh FO3

>get to the military base
>can't figure out how to get the yellow force fields down
>resort to googling it
>have to walk around shooting super mutants until I can get 100 points in Repair
Fucking wew lad

>final boss is just some marked Raider Survivalist

Everything in Fallout 4 seemed really watered-down to make sure it was kid friendly. Violence is okay because it's so standard in games and movies these days, but sex is still too naughty for Americlaps.

According to the description, a big part of Nuka World is you being the leader of the local Raider group and "taking over the Commonwealth."

My bet is a recycled Mirelurk Queen fight in a pool.

>a big part of Nuka World is you being the leader of the local Raider group and "taking over the Commonwealth."
Yeah, no. It's going to be Raider grenades/flares and the usual "here boss. we scouted a new location that looks like a prime new base of operations so hop to it" a new coat of paint on the MinuteMen

This.

>Got somethin' a lil difrent for ya this time boss

>"taking over the Commonwealth."
This grates on me when I play through the BoS questline. Maxson wants to liberate the commonwealth..and it's like...hey, that's uh...kinda the minutemen thing. We had a handle on it.

Maybe we'll get to settle libertalia at least.

Heavily in beta, also buggy as hell, and right now it technically doesn't work (female animates, but males wont). But at least modders aren't bound to Fnis anymore so this is pretty huge news.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14706/?

I hope you can renovate existing Vaults. Vault 111 should be one of the places you can resettle. Or any of the other Vaults that you clear out. Hell the food extruders and shit still probably work so your settlers there likely shouldn't even need food or water, just have like 1-2 guys working on the water purifier, and 1-2 working on the food paste dispenser.

The page mentions being able to edit Vault settlers faces, I hope you can build that anywhere. I'm sure a mod will let you anyway. The page also mentions running tests on your Vault citizens, I hope its not a lie, like "Oh you can experiment on your settlers by making them live with 100 cats lol, you're free to do whatever!" a la Molyneux tier lying. I hope they actually have some preset things you can do to the settlers, good or bad. Even FEV.

I can get behind this

>There's a bunch of ghouls who won't get off the Ferris wheel, I need you to take care of it

Neanderthal man needs to get banned. The other dude is tolerable.

or you could blow up the generator with an explosive.

Already getting triggered just thinking about this.

>145395206
Parcel up the "expansions" into increasingly smaller packages
I find it funny anyone can say that when Bethesda has literally been moving in the exact opposite direction.

-Fallout 3 had 5, 5-8 hour DLCs
-Skyrim had 2 larger 12-15 hour DLCs
-Fallout 4 has one even larger DLC at 20 hours, and a slightly smaller one in Nuka world.

BEthesda went for the "smaller" shit back in Fallout 3, they hated it, so they started reversing it, which is why Far Harbor is closer to Shivering Isles then something like a Fallout 3 DLC.

I was just banned for a day! Gimme a break!

do you think the institute can give nora a dick?

what about like a dog dick

what if I take dogmeat and transplant his dog meat onto the nora SS

would that be possible?

Try taking the hint and not posting your garbage.

Neat

You can turn off the forcefields or damage them by using a console on the top level of the base. If you can a radio you can turn them on and off remotely by linking the radio to the console.

>There are Super Mutants bullying some people at the snack bar, you gotta go clear them out.

>all Raiders voiced again by the same two guys from the vanilla game

I don't get this. I agree, I just don't get it.

Why do game companies run away from that "MA 18+" rating? How bad could it possibly hurt sales? You take the 18+ rating, and in exchange make a much better game with the freedom you now have.

Who doesn't like some good ole adult content? I mean, games like GTAV are just retarded because the humor is unrefined and the obscenity is so forced it hurts and adds nothing to the game.

But generally a tit here and there and "adult" themes and concepts (like drugs, slavery, prostitution, torture, hate crimes, cruelty to animals, fetishes ... all this stuff can enhance a game environment.

But these people are too pussy to even put a female in a bad situation, like being homeless. I am amazed they have female raiders. Nope, gotta make them all men. We don't want to make a world that could possibly stir an emotion.

Next DLC will be "Commonwealth Safe Space"

I was banned for memeing on Veeky Forums, not for my superior taste in waifu!

>next DLC

I was looking at that in UU

You do realize we can't actually use them for anything, right?

I just read Nuka Worlds description. Sounds a lot like that Episode of American Dad where all the people there begin killing each other in a war between the various segments of the park.

>Kiddie Kingdom is filled with nothing but the neglected bastard children of raiders fending for themselves, they're all essential, too

It's difficult to touch on adult themes in a way that's tasteful and appropriate. Remember that quest about the rape of that female NCR solider in New Vegas? Imagine if Bethesda tried something like that. They haven't got the writing chops to pull it off.

god damnt when does fucking f4se update. i want to play. fucking beta..

Stop saving them as a .png you retard, you're increasing the file size by like ten times.

why not

>>Kiddie Kingdom is filled with nothing but the neglected bastard children of raiders fending for themselves, they're all essential, too
pls no

What description is this? The one of their site mentions fuck all.

>If the conveyor belts could actually allow you to make legit factories that auto-make weapons by dumping materials into a chute, that would be neat.
There's apparently machines that combine items and machines that produce items and they need to be linked by conveyors, the achievement "Mass Production" is described with "Produce 100 objects from your builders" but there's no mention as to what can be built or how they get their raw resources.

Still looking forward to it. Not happy that the "warehouse" building kits that come with the dlc are the same ruined rusted buildings found in the wasteland.

>living in a third world shithole where three megabytes matter
You're just as bad as the mongolposter

Because the world ended before Halloween. Christmas never came. Santa is a ghoul.

They're all merged into individual trishapes. Same as thhe christmas tree ornaments. They're actually like two or three big blocks encombassing multiple ornamants

To use them I'd have to split it up first. And god knows if the UVs would even preserve

Get a girlfriend.

>Waaaah why can't I make flawless stainless steel buildings out of salvaged metal and wood
Drink bleach.

>Little Lamplight 2.0

What could actually be useful to build en masse though? The only thing, really, is ammo or fusion cores.

Why can Covenant build pristine buildings but I can't?

>Take MacCready there
>He starts having Vietnam flashbacks and opens fire on the kids

Okay, I'm a tiny bit more interested in this DLC now.

If you can produce guns and armor, I would love to make a weapons and armor factory. You could of course build them all yourself with a mod, but actually seeing assembly lines of stuff being made would be pretty cool.

>Remember that quest about the rape of that female NCR solider in New Vegas?
You mean likw how Cait talks about how she was sold and used as a sex slave for years of her life?

>buttthesda wont let me have a romancable shota companion

But girls have cooties. Waifus don't.

New Vegas had a lot of stuff Bethesda wouldn't touch. Like a homeless woman.

To be honest, that NCR ranger (Betty, was it? Corporal Betty?) thing could have been written better. But, you know, it wasn't silly or offenseive. It was just ... life. It tells you about the world you're "living" in, and it was absolutely believable and not forced (aside from her turning into a slut).

At some point or another we've all thought "Man, I bet some seriously heinous shit happens to women in this world where anarchy is abound" ... it's not a shock to see it in writing. I know I've passed a whole lot of NPCs and read a lot of quests and thought "You know, if this were real, that bitch would be chained to a wall and triple-penetrated by barbed baseball bats right now" ... because she would have. A woman's magical immunity to not being hit by a man would have no place in a world like Fallout, but the NPCs can still be very mouthy and antagonistic - even holding positions of power, which again, would not happen.

That's a shame.

>It's impossible to melt down metal and reforge it for the Mary Sue PC who can craft fucking anything

drugs

Guys seriously, when is F4SE going to update?

>You mean likw how Cait talks about how she was sold and used as a sex slave for years of her life?

No, absolutely not. Only "The things they did..." was mentioned.

>tfw no companion can keep up with the robots you can build

>le melting steel beams maymay

let the salt flow snowflake

polygons aren't people

And on top of that, her parents waited until she was 18 to sell her into sexual slavery.

Because you know those raiders; slauughtering people for fun is a-okay, but fucking a 17-year-old is over the line.

If you desperately need an ornament or something, I can pick it out. But converting all of them just seems like a huge chore.

Maybe 4-5, if you want them for something.

Gender is irrelevent without society. Your status is entirely dependant on how many warm bodies you have backing you up and how dangerous they are relative to everyone else.

A woman with seven sons and four grandsons who are capable fighters has a higher position on the food chain than a lone 7ft tall cage-fighter does.

I don't. I just thought it was neat.

Bad PR from SJWs and loads more effort (ie. labor costs) duh. Why should Bethesda the publisher care about "lore consistency" and "believability" when they're raking in almost a billion dollars from normies for less effort than it took to make FO3?

The dev team could have all the best ideas and intentions but at the end of the day the execs decide what to put in the game. Is anyone even surprised anymore

Can someone explain what Small Bertha is? A mouthy kid? A teenager? A midget? These are the questions that need answers

>Smelting down metal is a meme
>The PC is able to make a fucking decontamination unit and working street lights from scrap, but can't make a house from metal without it looking like utter shit

>implying there's an age of consent in the wasteland
>implying anyone, 200 years after the collapse of society, understands the law that was in place before the war.
>Implying they have any concept of the date or time.

But they at least have an excuse to wait and sell her, her value as a prostitute plummets when she hits 18, assuming all those implications ring true.

Future drug slut

it has nothing to do with "SJWs"

It's literally every big company listening to marketing departments who are the biggest fucking retards on earth

>her parents waited until she was 18 to sell her into sexual slavery

kek
I forgot how retarded the writing was. But mr. Pagliarulo never ceases to amaze.

>People use script extender when no mods worth using it for
Fucking why

a teenager
I wrote a story about the sole survivor anally devastating her with her girlcock if you're interested

>it has nothing to do with "SJWs"

based retard, who do you think "marketing departments" listen to? the people who cry loudest about games.

there's quite a few thank you very much.

Why isn't the MC called the builder?

So you're the fucker who wrote this?

games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089942

>mfw I just discovered the only mod I needed it for doesn't actually require it

I am on the verge of figuring out custom races and behaviors.

Basically the race itself hooks into a behavior called the "Project," which then hooks into two seperate behavior files, the "RootBehavior" and "Everything" files. Those two control animations. If I want to make godzilla use stomps and fire breath, I need to get to those two. I need to find a way to make a project file that hooks into a custom RootBehavior.

Holy fuck APPLE SOFTWARE IS LESS CONFUSING THAN THIS ARCHITECTURE

Alright.

On a related note, what the fuck can you use this thing for.

Pass by normal looking statues and they turn into those.

>Nuka World.
>Sick playground for raider gangs to kidnap and torture people.
>They fight in gangs wearing mascot and clown gear going around the place massacring peeps like some horror movie.

This could be fun i guess..

yeah actually that's me

shit right?