/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

*Dodges you* edition

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy (embed)

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu (embed)

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Forgot
>Previous

Tharja still a best

Let's use this one

Still better than Azura.

So is this it?

Holy shit Odin, really wish face petting was still there because you deserve it
>Nohr chapter 12 Lunatic Classic
>Facing off against Ryoma
>Kill the memedon beside him with Odin
>Now Odin is in his face
>Now it's Ryoma's turn
>if he hit, he wuld take away about more than half, so I'd have to retreat and heal him
>HE FUCKING DODGES AT 85%
>Returns the hit with his +1 Iron sword named Ironic Memery
>Next turn
>FUCKING CRITS Ryoma, and then dodges again
>Next turn, would be able to get the chest with Zero
>Ryoma's Final turn
>Odin dodges again
>Ends with another CRIT
FUCK YOU RYOMA, if you could have not gotten critted, I could've gotten the chest.

the other thread was deleted, this one WILL get deleted too

just give up bros JUST move

I remember Hinoka being the mvp when I needed her most so I married her

Goodness those muscles.

Also I like her hair better that way

It should be, especially since the other thread is nothing but shitposting, but we can't have nice things

This one isn't perfect though

>(embed)s
>editions
>fucked up the previous

actually the only thread they deleted was the one that had no problems

now these two are just hanging in the air with no further deletions, what the fuck mods

My l'arachel one is literally perfect, but I made it too late.

>actually the only thread they deleted was the one that had no problems

it was still early

Reminds me of my Camilla story too
>Facing Takumi on his great wall
>Send in Benis paired with Camilla to soften him up
>FUCKING CRIT
>Counterattacking Takumi activates Vengence with 4 HP left
>COUNTERATTACKING TAKUMI ACTIVATES CRITICAL ON TOP OF VENGENCE WITH 4 HP LEFT
>Time has stopped
>Remember all the good ol' days with my boi Benny
>Remember how he tanked like a pro and had such a cute support with Belka where she didn't go full edge as she usually does
>Remember how his res growths meant I could send him anywhere knowing he'll be safe
>And so time flows again
>Camilla swwops in
>BLOCKS THAT SHIT
>NOT TODAY FUCCBOI
>Kill Takumi with Memedon Odin for 100% hit chance
>Marry Camilla right after
I LOVE CAMILLA SO MUCH, SO GODDAMN MUCH. OH GOD HOW I LOVE HER. GOD AS MY WITNESS I LOVE HER

They mods are leaving leaving these threads to rot until we finally agree on which one to congregate in. Also e3 has everyone distracted, the mods are likely no exception.

That doesn't excuse the 33% moderation we have going on here

>he didn't marry Benny
He was the real MVP there

Sorry man, didn't get the gay marriage patch. But Benis and Belka cute as fuck though. Actually, all of Benis's supports are cute as fuck. He's such a cute cinnamon roll.

Also, the dude's got criminally low amount of fanart in proportion to how BEST he is

My mouth tastes like hershey's chocolate when I look at her abs

Real thread?

>Revelations
>Find Gunther
>Azura: "Hey, he's really strong, we should use him"
>Me: "Okay"
>Send him to the bottom corridor with me behind him
>Gunther literally dies that turn
What the fuck Aqua? Why are you such a fucking dumbass? And I really hate that characters don't actually die in this game. What the fuck Intsys, what happened to dying when you're killed?

uhhh that was clearly story flavor text and not relevant to gameplay you fucking scrub git gud

too much work

It's got a better OP than the Belka thread, but in the end, it really depends which one people will want to use.

Cutest family

I would think the flavor text would have some meaning. But I guess everything Water says is flavor text now that I think about it

Kotaro literally did nothing wrong

Cutest ancestry

Who do people feel the need to vandalize OPs?

Azura is a retard whose very presence worsens the story, what else is new

Except give me PTSD. I fucking threw my 3DS when I found the ninja rape village when trying out Birthright. I doubt I'll ever recover from that

Cant worsen what's already at the bottom.

>Hisame gets to marry into Chrom's, Marth's and Sigurd's family.

comfy oyaji boy has it good.

Made Azura a swordmaster for a second to see what a female swordmaster looked like.
Did you know that aside from being the best looking sword in the game, the Axe Splitter triggers the Swordmaster's dual wielding animations?

>letting Pickledick Samurai marry anyone
I bet he reeks of fermentation

Shitposters

So if corrin mothers the children, would they still have the dragon weakness as an einherjar?

She's the reason it's at the bottom to begin with desu

>implying it doesn't turn Ophelia on.

>That thigh
Damn Aqua. although I hate your guts, Memedon class is literally perfect for the Str and Spd growths. Let me know how that turns out

Remove all self inserts from fire emblem. How do things change?

I love how menacing he looks

Treasure buddies!

The series fails and dies in obscurity

>implying Ophelia
>implying it wouldn't be Sophie
Horses smell pretty fucking bad. And considering how attached Sophie is to her horse, she's the only possible candidate

We're pretty much back to pre-Awakening minus Blazing sword Fire Emblem as I see it. No complaints from me

I actually wasn't planning to do much with it this playthrough. I reset afterwards since I had to marry her to reclass because I wanted to know how it looked.
Next time I play Rev I'll test it out though.
I'll just leave a save on chapter 14 and reload that whenever I want to try it.

My current experiment is Swordmaster!Selena!Soleil like /feg/ told me to do.

Ophelia is weird enough to like it. Plus it's not like Hisame isn't popular with the 2nd gen ladies in general desu

>Corrin's A-supprt involves writing a love letter to Hayato.
I just wanted his diviner class, but apparently Corrin wants to fuck the little shota on the side. That works too.

Who is best non-royal and why is it Benoit?

Ophelia is a chuuni, not a scat fetishist. Unless NoA decided to add more fanfiction to her

Trap!Hayato when

Ubisoft cringefest over. What do you grade them?

C from me tbqh. They showed some games but they're all gonna get downgraded at release so who cares. South Park was good. Watch Dogs 2 is anti-Trump propaganda. Too much MOVIES. VR is eh. Girlwood is second hand embarrassment as usual

Also no Rayman what the fuck

If I'm playing Birthright can I travel to a Conquest castle to buy from their armory? I need a Shining Bow for muh Sakura.

Ophelia's a chuuni. She basically thinks her life is a storybook or something. Her destined samurai should smell like sunflowers, not pickles preservatives.

You can, but they won't have Shining Bows for sale. In Birthright you can only get one from BP awards.

t. opheliacucks

Chuuni is the perfect match for him then

>Needing Hayato to be a trap.
>Not just fucking him as is.

>there's no option to say the a person's castle was shit

But I prefer Soleil to Ophelia. I just know wrong when I read it.

Doesn't Sakura have crazy Str growths? Why a shining bow?

No thanks. If it's not a trap then I'm not interested.

I think we're doing it /b/ros, I think we're beating the other thread!

>Each others best support
>Good chemistry
Can't get more unwrong desu

So boring and quirky even work well together? I feel like he'd get sick of her shit really quickly. I know I do and I'm incredibly bland.

I gave Benny to Camilla, was that mistake?

How is your waifu in bed?

Been gone a while, what is this chemistry maymay?

I love Pieri and so do you!

I wouldn't call "better than Rinka" strength "crazy". Her magic is still better in any case, and what strength she does have is best built up on getting ranks for magic weapons.

Don't think so, I gave Benis to Belka because Ignis with Rally Defense is pretty great. But Camilla should also give a pretty handsome Ignis too. Just don't be shy about using your Rescue staff when you play his paralogue

I also need it for Orochi. I wasn't thinking and didn't make her a Priestess for the skills until she was lvl 20+. There's no way I'm going to grind 4 goddamn levels with her 8 strength or getting 1 point exp for healing people.

I love Pieri! It's entirely true!

Pieri is trash and so are you!

Work has been absolutely hellish today.

Any trainee garbs or water gourds would be appreciated.

Oh, I figured out my own way of recruiting Ignis. I paired Benny up with Camilla and flew him around the freeze staff, on the mountains. With assistance from Azura at the start.

The memeposting on /feg/ is unrivaled, I wonder how old these anons are.

I could've sworn her Str growths are even better than Hinoka. There used to be a picture comparing them back in the day. Can't find it now, sorry. But yeah, your only hope of a shining bow is BP rewards. Good luck

Ophelia loves his subtle deadpan snark. I don't know why you're so triggered.

Pretty bad, because she has no experience in it.

>whatever they did is ""working""

uhhhh having a working OP for starters

Don't talk to your wife like that Lazwald.

Send me Consort Plumes and Lion Shields. Also appreciate the BP and VP

Probably not old enough to have been part of the threads from years back, which had their fair share of waifuposting but didn't devolve into shitposting about it, at least not in distracting amounts. A lot of people here now take shit too seriously so it's hard to do anything fun anymore.

>triggered
Someone sounds a bit tense desu. It's just an opinion my friend, no need to rev up the projection engine.

This thread and the beruka thread are the only threads left standing.

reminder that only one was actually deleted and the other two had to fall of the catalog naturally even though it was plainly evident there was still more purging to be done that could have taken at most, ten more seconds of their time

thanks jannies. why do they only purge when they feel like it?

But Lazwald is already married to best girl Morgan.

I'm sure not having a ridiculous chain of shitposts to start the thread was more of a contribution though, since no one actually reads the OPs except to check if there's something wrong with them.

>HAUTE POSTE

I think Captcha wants someone to post a pic of Minerva's special axe or something.

Laslow married Selena and had a "pure Ylissean" daughter. Whatever that means.

>Server is currently undergoing maintenence
Sorry famalams

For fuck's sake Morgan doesn't exist.

>that one edit that puts his head over Orochis model

So we had knights versus samurai in Fates. What historical clash do we want for the next FE game? I want vikings versus something. And how will Owain, Inigo, and Severa be involved? Will they abandon their children?

>Unable to enjoy a crisp, young, fresh shota prodigy and authentic Greco-Japanese setting where boyfucking was the norm.
I feel for you user.

>inb4 morgan isn't canon

I like Hana

Laslow might have married Selena, but was Inigo married to Severa?