FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
scottgames.com

Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP

List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 750 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/Zx6R/
picosong.com/9zLx/
dropbox.com/sh/isi7dkv62ohd4b8/ZjvV-yjXHk
artprotips.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Texan
How

Please be sure to insert any writefags you find into the closest trash receptacle. Thank you for keeping this General clean.

Idk, Scotts from Texas? I'd assume all his creation would have a Texan accent

Hey boss, the trash bin is filled to the brim with rabbit robots, what do?

Using this logic Superman must sound a lot like Woody Allen.

I'm in love with a Fansmut

reposting for the new thread.

You obviously don't remember ShowBiz Pizza, the real-life pizza restaurant that Freddy Fazbear's is partially based on.

Their bears had southern accents. He's not far off in his thinking.

I'd clean chica's claws for her

Reposting these two unrelated subjects.
picosong.com/Zx6R/

>what are you!?

>I'm getting a raise?
>Oh my G-AAAGH
Fucking great. Thanks for the laugh, Ace. WITNESSED!

>tfw MexiMike never ever

Cute chiggun, thanks Jakjak!

WITNESS ME!

picosong.com/9zLx/

Uh, yes well, totally going to take this time to point out I'm a voicefag and as such don't belong in the receptacle.
That said, the planets aligned and I was able to squeak in some recording time. So there may be some voicefaggotry from me in the near future actually.

Who are you again?

You mostly voice Bonnie though, who does belongs in the trash. I'm stoked.

But I mostly voice Goldie.

Alright, here's a preview of the bara bear

>new Sy recording in the future
hype

hahahaha*poooooops*ha

Are you the same user that throws a tantrum whenever someone says cunny?

I can't believe Fansmut is fucking dead

Should be a good lesson to not fuck robots.
God bless her brave soul for trying.

>admitting this

So "cunny" poster and "forced Sy meme" poster are the same shitposter, good to know. Who needs shitty detective user?

Are you actually this stupid or are you merely pretending?

Is this what dying feels like? Will we survive till SL?

hold me user, i'm scared

Still in progress, but kinda having issues trying to make it look more 'natural'

Fuck, forgot pic

goddamn freddy needs to lay off the roids..

To whoever posted this, what the hell is the source?

>those proportions

Wrong board?
It's from one of the Preacher comics, don't remember which one though.
>saaay the naaame

Preacher. That's Odin Quincannon in that image.

It's still a wip, just trying to draw out the entire body, then I fix up everything else

I've been Loomising it up for just over a week now and my shitty scribbles haven't gotten any better.

>a week
takes a bit longer than that.
keep chipping away, rome wasn't built in a day.

I know that, but no improvement what so ever?

A week is still pretty early.
Remember the 3 p's: practice, practice, practice.

It's gonna take awhile, progress is slow but every bit feels like a big accomplishment. Keep at it friend. Also try to get tips from not just loomis, but other places. I posted this in a past thread but here.

Loo through this, loomis and other stuff here
dropbox.com/sh/isi7dkv62ohd4b8/ZjvV-yjXHk

And various tips here. Highly recommend.

artprotips.tumblr.com/

Hope it helps

Oh no, right board. Someone posted that in the last thread.

Let's talk writing, /5N@F/. When you're writing a story, how do you set up a scene? I normally start off with a character doing something mundane before moving into dialogue or action, but I've seen people jump straight in to good effect.

That's how I did it back when I wrote the green where Mike went to work at Dino Dan's after getting fired from Freddy's.

I think because of the setting at Freddy's, just hopping in can be seen as standard, like the story starting when Mike is slamming on the button to stop a bot or running away from one.

Alright, fixed the proportions abit (still need to fix shit)

Any advice?

he's a big bear isn't he

Doing exactly what user requested

Looks good to me
Nice work

The pecs don't look like pecs and the head is still too small.

Usually with something that sets up the scene. A character's thoughts, some exposition, something about the scene's environment, some excerpt about the past that's relevant, that kind of stuff. I also think about the narrator and how they tell a story, to adjust how the scene is laid out for the reader. It's also good to consider tone, so as to better set the atmosphere you require (if applicable) for a given scene.

4u

Okay the head I get, but what do you mean about the pecs? What should I do to improve them?

i was waiting for a meme loving fuck to reply to me, thanks friend

not that there's anything wrong with asking here i suppose, but if you want legit critique, i'd try /ic/,

i think it looks alright though

The way his pecs are positioned don't match his posture. It looks like you originally had his arms down by his side, which would mean his pecs are right. However, they haven't moved properly. The outer edges should slope into his armpits, for instance. Look up how actual people look like when they're in that pose.

Ahhh, THANK YOU! Now I know how to fix it properly

Something like this right?

Much better
Damn, that's the hungriest looking skeleton I've ever seen

All I can think of is Shaggy.

>rape

I'm not quite getting what Jeremy's meant to be doing with his hand, but this is some creepy stuff. I could see this as the result of a blackout and Teebs coming out of the gloom to tell Jeremy not to be scared, the lights will be back on shortly.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that think Jeremy is anything but the victim

They got Stockholm Syndrome by proxy I think.

Either a testament to Ghost's writing ability or just how far gone some of our posters are.

Nah, they're just looking for some fap material.
It's just like how people wanna fuck Weaver Bonnie despite her first and foremost desire being Mike's death. As long as there's a seductive spin people will always flock to it as something desirable no matter how bad the situation actually is.

Thats kinda hot

I feel so bad for them, I wish there was a different outcome to it...

>Zoinks!
Could've sworn he was a blonde based off of his license in Ghost Quest.

>implying Jeremy is a victim
Their romance is a beautiful one, you just have to look beyond what you see

i had a giggle

GhostBlonnie is different than WeaverBonnie, he doesn't want to kill you, he just wants to obsess over you and to wait on your every whim and need. If Jeremy had even the tiniest set of stones TWY would have been the perfect love story.

Jeremy is cuter than Blonnie, tbqh

Your stones disappear when a robot that can kill you without trying his holding you hostage. Hell, if Jeremy stepped up, he'd probably get killed and his corpse kept around as the "perfect boyfriend" or something of the sort. It's a no-win situation for Jeremy.

>a robot
It's a fucking bunny animatronic who entertains chillunz
Sure, it was actually an unholy marriage between man and machine not unlike their relationship, but Jeremy didn't know that.

He worked at Fazbears before Toy Bonnie started stalking him, Jeremy knows how dangerous the robots are.

There was never going to be a happy ending to Toying With You, no matter what the circumstances were. If Jeremy had decided at the beginning to accept Blonnie's love he probably would have been discarded soon when the obsession faded. The only thing that kept him alive was by playing hard to get, and even that was walking a tightrope.

Have a inconsistent sketch

How did you make him so cute?
Also I see improvement in your work. Nice work Panels.

The only reason Jeremy should ever fear a Fazbear® Animal-tronic™ is if he was a criminal.
And since Fazbear® Family Entertainment Ltd. doesn't hire criminals, Jeremy had no reason to be afraid, after all.

Face it, all that happened to Jeremy were simply consequences of his stupid actions.

>There was never going to be a happy ending to Toying With You, no matter what the circumstances were
>implying Comrade Ghost wasn't (and isn't) itching to write an eldritch cyborg waifusbando story
TWY was simply an experiment, an atypical piece. But I'm sure Ghost will return to form soon.

Have a shitpost
When are you going to actually git gud and stop wasting everyone's time? It's been almost two years, surely you're not completely incompetent.

Fuck me, user.

Fuck off and contribute then you faggot.
And you guys wonder why our OCfags leave.

That's a pretty big "if" there. It's equally possible the two could have had a happy relationship. Do you have any proof that Toy Bonnie would discard Jeremy? You're also implying Toy Bonnie would kill Jeremy when he was love struck by the human and saved his life twice.

>The only reason Jeremy should ever fear a Fazbear® Animal-tronic™ is if he was a criminal.
Stop posting any time, Phone Guy

Unless that return to form involves more Mangle nobody cares.

Remember when /fnaf/ was fun?

Remember when there was only the occasional salty fucker?

Remember when it wasn't full of ranting about how much ___ sucks?

Aight, just finished the pic, and now figuring out the tagging thing for the booru work...

...how the fuck do I do this?

I do contribute
but you'll never guess whooooo~
You mean when the general was such a hugbox that cancer like CDF thrived?

Stop talking shit about Uitinla, fucker.

hate off, fuckanon

This is why benis, crisis, weaver, protomlad, etc left.

Thanks chicken

Evening thread, how are all you lovely folk?

Reminder Tammy tatas in the booru from yesterday.