We have been forsakkened edition

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations

OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: not yet made

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0 (dead link)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/359550
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not enough niggers

SIEGE?

THIS FINAL GAME BETTER BE SIEGE

There's no Siege
Let it go familia...

Why should it be Siege if the schedule said it's a new Game unless you want Siege 2

>Ubisoft said Rainbow Six Siege would be at E3
>last game is some slope riding game

tfw no siege

>Had a section dedicated for the Division
>No Siege

They would probs talk about it in lounge.
When the lounge at

The dream is over

They didn't say they were going to be at the conference though.

Is Siege like the bastard child of Ubi?

Why do they never ever acknowledge it?

cause unlike their lineup it's not complete casual garbage

xth for Montagne Dew

I'm gonna play all three but Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 are gonna slow Siege to a screeching halt. Now I'll tell you the big issue, when companies ignore a game and stop balancing/updating it, people move onto to next shooter that's recent and up to date so they don't fell all alone until those games get picked off by others or its own sequels.

Well, unless Siege 2 exists at one point.

>THEY SHOWED TWITCH RAPPELLING IN THAT ENDING HIGHLIGHT

WHERE'S THE REST

>Animu operators

you got more?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY They showed like 2 seconds of siege in their outro everything is saved bros

>only one splitsecond scene in final all ubi games trailer
FUUUCK YOUUUU

THE DID IT. THEY SHOWED SIEGE FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS.

>Shows Assassins creed and the Division multiple times
>Siege just gets Twitch repeling

What

the
FUCK

more like 1

Yes, do share since IQDB and google are giving jack shit.

The first question better be "YO WHERE DA SIEGE AT"

Guys I'm super salty right now

Does Siege not make them almost any money and is that why they have forsaken it?

Goddammit.

I wish the devs were working for another company, they don't deserve this slap in the face. I'd be personally offended if I was in their team

Literally the best game they've offered lately and not a word

Battlefield 1 is looking like trash. Same old spawn/die/spawn and no emphasis on teamwork.

>Rayman, which wasn't even mentioned at all nor been relevant in years, got shown twice in the montage
>meanwhile Siege only got shown once for 1 second

Thanks Ubisoft.

The rest are from Battlefield

>Siege 2
There's not going to be a Siege 2. We'll be lucky to get updates past December.
Ubisoft couldn't care less about the franchise, and will likely release a Vegas clone or something a-la-Patriots in a few years' time.

And Siege will be remembered quaintly as "that game that got it kinda right"

>Titanfall
I've no interest in this one personally IMO

>BF 1
I might try it if I have the spare cash, but I'll probably sleep on it until way farther down the line when they release the premium edition with all the DLC already out, like I did with BF4. BF4 didn't hold my attention that long. Bad Company 2 was probably the last Battlefield I truly enjoyed

It'd probably make them more money if they fixed the fucking bugs and actually punished hackers.

OH WAIT THEY WON'T EVER DO THAT, BECAUSE THE STARTER PACK WAS MADE FOR THOSE PEOPLE.

When I was younger, I loved to fall for the E3 lies
Later I loved to snarkily watch them with friends and joke about them
This time I'm just sad. Siege devs deserve better than absolutely nothing

>even IGN thinks wildlands looks like trash

Wow, what a fucking joke Ubishit is.

It's so sad that they're actually quite consumer friendly and at least try to give good value and at least haven't resorted to actual P2W shit. The fact you can buy things with in game currency is great.

It's just a fucking damn shame that while they aren't overly greedy, they're just plain fucking retarded and can't run anything worth a damn. It depresses me knowing this game is the best shooter I've played in years, perhaps even best shooter ever and it's going to be a desolate wasteland in the next 6 months all because of Ubisoft with their shit-tier servers and their inability to do the simplest things like fix glitches and punish hackers.

So, is Siege dead now? There was a tweet talking about it at E3 seventeen days ago in the lounge or whatever.

Why would you correlate Siege being dead with that?

>not even a mention of it in aftershow

Today I've had one of the shittest days in a long long time. And siege is being ignored. Fuck you ubi.

steamcharts.com/app/359550

As you can see from those stats, Siege is still alive and well on PC

We're just worried that Ubisoft really isn't giving it the time of day. It needs all the promotion it can get, but they're not giving it any.

And that's just the Steam figures, there's a bunch more people that are just on Uplay

i'm guessing namaniku_ATK drew this?

>literally
>LITERALLY
>LITERALLY only mention of siege was a costume for division
I don't have a reaction image dissapointed enough to convey my feelings right now

at least they did or said something about it...right? could've been no mention at all. i just bought the game last night and haven't gotten into an online match yet, hope it's as fun as it seems to be.

As someone that absolutely loves this game and has more than 300 hours into it, I'm devastated that they treat it so poorly. I really am. It's probably the best shooter I've ever played and it deserves more press/recognition and fixes to bugs and anticheat and aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I joined a team of randos on Xbone. Bunch of chill black guys talking about smoking up and shit.

dude weed lmao

I'm glad you're having fun though user

niggers can be okay, as long as they don't chimp out and get angry over videogames

Not sure but if it was ATK, there would be more ass

Game isant dead

Far from it actually. It was out longer than the Shitvision while Siege has been gaining more and more players than losing

I'm not a stoner or anything, and they have good teamwork going at least. I'm just super white.

yeah, you're right. it's JC Pandam, the other guy in the group.

I'm sure unlike majority of /v/ - /pol/ and vidya, they don't care

"Nigga you got pajamas and flipflops on with an AR." This is amazing, these guys are hilarious and decent.

I like you guys.

it has been gaining more hackers though
I wish they had more manpower working on this game. If they could get the bugs, the anti-cheat, and the balance sorted out it would be so much better, and it's already great

Thanks friend. I'm digging this community and the randoms here.

I see you're a man of culture as well.

The only good thing at that conference was wild lands

I thought wildlands looked like extremely watered down arma3, I don't see what you'd see in it

Why is /r6g/ so calm and cozy compared to other generals?

Not even talking about the low traffic and speed of it, just the tone of it all.

They'll probably just show the BRs during this season's esports shit finals, like they did with Dust Line.

Not so many autists and shitposting is kept to a minimal execpt now we are postin animu operators

Thats actually the point

Casual arma doesnt seem so bad

highly punishing teamplay game that's not memed about on /v/ and usually a game that all the /v/ rabble hates cause they suck at it combined with a game with just good community

It's honestly a mystery. Nobody accuses eachother of being shitters and that one asshole yesterday was booed away

Just enjoy while it lasts I guess

Actually scrapped that the gameplay looks weird but doesnt look bad

arma allready is pretty casual if you avoid tryhard milsim armchair autists.
I like the setting and how fun HVT that tries to escape seemed to be, would die to have that shit in arma, but the dumb and blind AI and gameplay that looked like 3rd player fc3 and 4, games I hate with passion, just ruined it for me.

They didn't even bother checking corners just looked straight ahead and nothing looked like a threath

Its a single player shooter so I am alright with it. Plus no bullet sponge enemies.

>Go to watch a random stream of siege of some small channel
>It has music playing in the background
>He keeps getting killed and complains he couldn't hear them

uh...

Hopefully it lasts for a good while. I have not had this much fun with multiplayer in a long time.

same, I'm 40 hours in and it's my favorite shooter in a long while.

>IGN
>Ever relevant

You guys on PC? Have you tried the Teamspeak? It's the best place to Operate and Chill.

I haven't played since launch
What's the better primaries to use on the new canadian/yellow operators?

They're all equally viable, except maybe the SMG on Frost, it's kind of underwhelming to her Super90

Yes, I play on TS occationally in the evenings.
Brits are based. Even got a cameo in one of the videos

What guns do you use supressors on, if any at all?

I only use it on IQ's AUG for the fucking sexy clicking sound it makes

I play with Britfriends sometimes but it hurts to have such high ping when I do

Would getting Jawbreaker on Pulse be considered edgy?

Off the charts
His Blind one is the best headgear for him

I bet you have a fucking weeb R6 name. Like me.

This.
Only thing that makes him not looke like a douchebag

The fuck is up with randoms just teamkilling everyone while giggling on mic?

That's probably just a couple of douchebag kids you've had the bad luck of encountering. I haven't gotten this at all

Console, but should have the money for a PC copy soonish. Considering it.

It's 15 bucks right now, famalam.

Everything look cool

Except the animations

Unbelievably choppy for a Ubisoft game. The transitions, crouching to standing movements, running, looking/aiming...they look almost like placeholder animations
On the other hand, the animations for driving the bike and stuff are excellent, the way he uses his feet and body..
I wonder what's up.

I would get it but I just spent the last of my money on the console version, and will not have cash till July.

Friendly chai-man is streaming in case you guys wanna get the salty taste off of your tongue after E3

Who Dat tho

Same. Some dudebros are cool.

>You can take out all speakers/radios/music-sources so that it's 100% quiet in a room

WOAH

That's pretty neat!

Wish me luck, trying my second game of PvP.

Break a leg!

Since when do japs like shooters?

Both legs broke. Spine as well. Died as I lived, firing blindly.

Very low percentile but there are FPS fans there.

What levels did you get matched with? Similarly low, or all over the place?

Me and a few friends (we're all level 100ish) got in a team with a level 4 yesterday. It was really cute, he was nice and we taught him a few things

I'm 6 I think? No idea how to check others!

You press Tab to see the scoreboard. You can use your arrow keys to navigate the player names and press enter to see their "profile". This is where you can add people to friends, mute them, or report them for suspicious activity