DAWI ZHARR STILL NOT ANNOUNCED edition

you fucks let the eternal general die

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Last chance to read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFGJQIW5ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Attila finally burned the eternal general

Whats some good mods for first playthrough of Attila?

>you will never ever get meme dwarfs

Time to kill Chaos Warriors.

Radious

Orks orks orks orks orks

CA have failed to capitalize on the jewery that would have been possible with DLC in the past few weeks.

Let's kill some chaos warriors.

>not playing on normal difficulty

Time to kill more chaos warriors.

mods are asleep

post cool warhammer shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFGJQIW5ZM

DO NOT DISPLEASE ME.

So what are the best army comps for VH/Legendary?

Does Chaos just revolve around tons of Hellcannons?

Grimgor, you're drunk, go home.

FUCK OFF

Absolute dickhead

Just one Hellcannon so you can lure AI into attacking and trying to flank it. Chosen are kind of crap so Forsaken are probably the optimal choice for infantry.

Wrong, since theres no price limit in chaos' dosh filled campaign, chosen are literally always going to be better than forsaken. You'd be right if you were talking multiplayer.

Chosen and a hellcannon pretty much.

Don't Forsaken get anti-infantry? Can't be arsed to check right now.

People have already found animation files for Cygors, Ghorgons, elves, and the Mortis engine. So I don't think it'll be too long until the Beastmen are added as the third DLC.

So around turn 30 chaos invaded and i was tasked to defeat three stacks with my two empire stacks. Turns out my computer is a potato, because once everything got underway my game ran like Myst, even on low.

What do? It's gonna be a year before i can afford a new $1300 system. Current specs: AMD [email protected], 8gb ram, radeon r9 270x, game is installed on ssd if that matters. Built in late 2014.

If they do, it doesn't maker them better than chosen. Chosen are likely the strongest infantry in the game, the thing dragging them down (by a lot) is cost. People only bitch about them because they are beyond useless in multiplayer.

Total War did some great trailers for TWW but that video will always be my favourite warhammer cinematic of all time. It just nails the atmosphere the game had at the time.
>ywn relive the golden age of 6th/7th edition Warhammer

People are going to whine that CA were withholding content back if they talk about DLC too soon

They get frenzy, not anti-infantry. They do a lot of damage in protracted fights, but they take too much damage to be your only infantry.

Oh god, I worded that terribly.

>payed dlc at launch
i don't think people can complain all too much more than they are already

have they found any for blood dragons?

post your best general

When I'm sieging in Attila and try to move my units inside the town the markers just go all over the place. What's going on?

>maps,maps,maps
How exciting

did the enemy build barricades to block your path by any chance ?

Spend your army mana user. Also draw more interesting arrows.

Why is Bretonnia Cavalry such shit?

My knights of the realm are losing hardcore to fucking ORC BOYZ, wtf is this shit?

No. Also happens when I'm defending.

Reminder that only fat neckbeards who live in their mothers basement believe in Skaven. Literally none of the Elector Counts have supported the Skaven Theory

>Now Karak Ziflin has joined into Karak Izors hate parade

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the eastern mountain dwarfs?

do not keep knights in combat, cycle charge them while your men at arms hold them

but yeah, they are underwhelming

wtf is the difference between a cygor and a ghorgon?

Aren't they both pretty much just giant reskins? why would beastmen get two variations of the same giant?

I thought bretonnias whole play-style was just a massive, devastating cav charge to break the enemy, even frontally, and if you didn't manage to do that, you're fucked.

>he hasn't confederated Barak Varr
>he let the main greenskin faction flee
>he's getting good boy tendies from all the human factions
Into the book you go

Any beastmen fan correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Ghorgon is melee oriented while the Cygor has an anti magic focus, and throws rocks.

No idea, in my most recent game they declared war on Talabecland(Who they didn't even share a border with) for no fucking reason.

fuck this looks cartooney
how is it? I haven't bought it because Paradox is dead game studio

They're good shock cav but they're fucked if they get bogged down in combat.
You can't just point and click, that's why in the tabletop you needed archers, trebuchets and infantry to help out.

>tfw set hoi4 to german and can't figure out wtf is going on

maybe I am retarded

Cygors were anti magic and had a range attack I think. Ghorgons were multilimbed berserker giants

>Ghorgon
Basically a beastmen giant minotaur
>Cygor
A blind giant who can only see the winds of magic, and as such, removes wizards

Wow you drew an arrow to Moscow and won le war?

DEEP GRAND STRATEGY 11/10 PARADOGS

Not that guy, but it's ok. Some things are better than HoI3, some things are worse. AI is retarded at times and badly needs patching.

>that feel when you get a good boar boiz charge in

They may be slow, but fuck me they deliver on the promise of fucking murder.

To me, Arsenal of Democracy was the ultimate WW2 simulator. I kinda like the idea of being able to conquer Europe without some insane planning and insight but fuck it costs almost as much as a real game so no.

Sauce on this rare Xev please

Staying After Class

Mom says it's my turn to be Emperor.

And how is that fair? The living has been Emperor since forever...

>fight Bretonnia faction for the first time
>cavalry everwhere oh shi-
>knights of the realm get a downhill charge on my Reiksguard charging the other way
>KOTR get fucking trounced
>sweep behind peasents and hammer and anvil
>they soil their armor faster than yari asigaru
>murder spree causes mass rout
>victoly

Still Bretonnia factions really like their charge sandwiches it seems, if a unit get caught between they get devastated

>Coop camapign FotS as Choshu/Tosa
>Grab the Shimazu island as Choshu, turn the three small shit islands into vassals for that sweet Daimyo honour
>Build up economy and prep army
>Entire combined east of the map (5 allied clans) declares war out of nowhere and long before Realm Divide

I don't get this, I don't have a border with these guys and I haven't interacted with them at all. Now I'm in a war with a shitload of factions ages away from me.
It would probably take 10 turns by boat just to get armies over there.

Well, it's the only way the will ever get any kills, so it's understandable. Their units are beyond shit.

What are Empire Captains really good for? Even with a Gelt army, I'd rather have a Witch Hunter and Warrior Priest than an Empire Captain in the roster. As agents, they're not amazing either.

Killing. Point them at the enemy lord, another high value target, or simply put them in the middle of the melee. Having another platform for Hold the Line isn't bad either.

They are poor and bitter.

They kill shit.

>People have already found animation files for Cygors, Ghorgons, elves, and the Mortis engine
> found animation files for Cygors, Ghorgons, elves, and the Mortis engine
>the Mortis engine
>Mortis engine
>no blood dragons
Blood dragons confirmed as LL DLC then?

Why the fuck did Karak Zifflin go red and come sack my cities without even a wardec on turn 5?

What the shit?

It feels like Legendary is just designed to piss in your cheerios for no good reason

>archaon's head clips his armor in his fucking portrait
>von carstein refers to every single empire faction as if he's speaking to sigmar
>responses to your choices aren't voiced
>highlighting unique details on the map doesn't tell you anything about them

God damnit CA get your shit together.

Just wait for the patch...

They almost always do that. Someone is inviting them into their war with you, and that isn't a popup for some reason, only a normal message.

AI diplomacy is full retard on higher difficulties. On my most recent Empire campaign I had to pay out the ass to get a trade agreement with Bretonnia and they were the only ones that would accept anything. Then once Chaos's first wave showed up as I was in the middle of removing fang faces from Imperial clay literally every nation broke all treaties with me.

Naturally the entire world was sucking my dick once wave 2 hit and I was able to vassalize half of the world and MA + Trade the other half, but still.

Also the Great Power malus is bullshit, it prevents you from treating with weaker nations that need your help so that when you come in and save them from the greenskins or vamps that are sieging all of their towns they hate you more for it.

is Sigvald good? I see him talked about a lot here or is he just a meme?

his bonuses seem pretty poor compared to kholek or archaon

>when you got another grudge for the book but the book's out of pages

>Turn 3 as Empire
>Taking out Empire Secessionist stack
>Army wounded
>Marienburg has declared war on you
>Invited by the fucking Skullsmashers
Fuck high difficulty campaigns.

Bonuses are bad but when you get his armor the fucker is unkillable. Start with Kholek though, he's amazing and is the hardest to unlock if you start with someone else.

I wish we can get a historical total war that spans the entire world and goes from Bronze Age to WW1

No idea what rosters the entirety of Africa and Australia will have though

God I love Fall of the Samurai. Do I even need full stacks when I can have accuracy boosted Kihetai? These dudes are already at 70% accuracy and I have kneel fire researched.

Shitty unorganized tribal warriors.
Why do you think those places got colonized like they did?

>it ain't me starts playing

Is there a Japanese version of "it ain't me"

You're beyond retarded

Pretty much only the northern and southernmost parts of Africa really had anything happen historically, the rest of the continent was essentially stuck in subsistence level tribal bullshit for pretty much all of history. Same goes for Australia, not much to do but survive once the hobbits died out.

are the dragon units good? I don't recall their names but kholeks bonuses reduce their upkeep

forrutunetto-san.mp3

zombie dragon has terror so it's pretty good and with fate of bajuna it's basically a floating artillery platform
chaos dragon meh

Must've been boring doing nothing but tribal skirmishes for thousands of years

Which of their units doesn't suck ass then? Grail Knights are the only decent unit they have, and that is literally their elite choice. It's barely better than Reiksguard. Pegasi are shit, KotR are shit and peasants obviously are complete shit.

>want to be a carebear and help people out
>can never get treaties going
>negative diplomacy for trespassing
>negative diplomacy for "actions against x"
>negative diplomacy for great power

Probably doesn't help that I play mainly vampire cunts

According to 99% of the anons here, his bonuses are bad, and while he's not "bad", he's not good when compared to arch or kholek.

His quest armor does give him a regen effect, though how good it is I don't know.

They were probably too preoccupied with survival to bother developing a better pointy stick to poke other people with

They have the best archers in the game, their spear units is very cost effective and the yeoman and knights of the realm also are pretty decent for their cost. Which is NOT the case of grail knights.

Pegasus knights are also decent flying units to counter other flying units but are a bit too expensive imo; The trebuchet is also very good

They're dragon ogres. The shaggots are like super fast chaos giants so they're great. The normal ones are also pretty good as cavalry, if expensive.

They weren't actually. Only the minority of tribes in those areas lived in harsh conditions and those were usually the more war-like ones that DID develop better technology.
They could keep living by simple hunting and gathering (which is a terribly ineffective strategy to get food) because of how easy it was for them.

Necessity is the mother of invention and they could get by without it for the most part.

The vast majority of the day was spent trying to scrape together enough calories to feed yourself and any children that managed to survive childbirth,disease, and African wildlife so there wasn't much time to spend on making pointier sticks or killing each other. When tribal disputes did happen they were typically settled with combat that was more like dodgeball with spears than actual warfare and people rarely died from it. The possibility of actual warfare was there but too costly to pursue since the deaths of even a handful of men meant a bunch more women and children back home starved to death.

>They have the best archers in the game

Considering their competition are orc and goblin archers, that really says nothing.

>their spear units is very cost effective

And yet they are still complete shit, just at reasonable price AKA Bretonnian version of skellingtons.

>yeoman and knights of the realm also are pretty decent for their cost.

Not exactly high praise, all things considered.

>Pegasus knights are also decent flying units to counter other flying units

So only really useful against VC then, which can swarm Pegasi with much lower cost and expendable flying units, and more than likely even kill them.

This leaves them with one arguably good unit, 2 decent ones, one designated throwaway unit and overpriced garbage for the rest. Compared to the other factions, they are beyond shit. And the worst part is, they will hardly get any more units, unless CA is allowed to create their own.

Oh and this doesn't contradict what I said. It's just the result of it, their population was kept low as hunting and gathering isn't effective enough to produce the huge population surplus that made farming, domesticating animals and bigger communities necessary.

YOOOOooooo
*japanese drums start playing*

I really like hellstorm rocket batteries
Has anyone tried a heavy handgunner comp?
I feel like I'll get completely destroyed if I don't get some defensive line

I'm just hoping that they do a complete overhaul of the faction come release.

Rebalanced stats for them, cool mechanics, more units, etc.

Bretonnian cavalry need to hit like a fucking tank, not the shit show they are now

>Pretty much only the northern and southernmost parts of Africa really had anything happen historically, the rest of the continent was essentially stuck in subsistence level tribal bullshit for pretty much all of history.

Except that's wrong. West Africa saw a ton of shit happen, especially around the Sahel, and you had what more or less could be described as kingdoms from what is now Ghana down to the coastal Congo.

Africa is more like 4-5 areas of civilization or something approaching it, separated by impassable jungles or deserts.

It's boring compared to the rest of the world because hardly any of these areas interacted with anyone else, and each is really small in comparison to the entirety of connected Eurasia.

So if they're adding Cygors, wouldn't that technically make them monstrous artillery? They throw giant fucking rocks, so I really hope they'll get to fuck shit up