Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #737

Airplane Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aina18ie.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/filler-js3fs-pose-mod/#more-7017
mega.nz/#F!tlYGSTLR!dvzQptU-TNsOGVZbYWVO5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind an absolute cutest!

AA1 aloof a okay.

Daily reminder that all aa2g waifus are perfect and their husbandos are lucky to have them

i fucking hate memes and everyone here

Waifus are not real.

don't worry it will all be over soon.

They're lucky to have each other.

What about mimes?

Frisky a girl who is overrated but cute!

>cute
Not that one.

I bet he can't even do the "pretend trapped in box"

aa2 aloof and harsh are the best!

>cute
yea

I WANT AA3 TO YAOI, SHOTA, LOLI, FUTA AND CUNTBOYS BY DEAULT WITHOUT MODS.

More fantasy elements would be nice but I'd settle for an upgrade to the ghetto-ass "gameplay"

I was speaking to the personality in general.

if it wasn't for me she wouldn't even exist in this game so i think we're even

>fantasy elements
>ywn be a lvl 100 mage in aa3

It'll forever be your dream.

It's okay user, I hate me too

Burn with everlasting fire when?

Trumped

further proof

oh boy, I shure do love these maymays,

Friendly reminder that posting game content is shitposting.

what would you like to see instead friend?

Cum at me bro

a new girl that isn't spammed by "why is she so perfect hehe"

>friend
fuck off already with that friendship thing faggots

shitpost this

Woa. I've been trying to get it to work for me via GIMP (I suck).

Photoshop?

Then I shall continue shitposting.

i do post new girls too though, although i haven't made a lot recently
sorry amigo

>tfw can never catch my waifu diddling herself
>every time I enter the room while she's masturbating she giggles then runs up to me, telling me to put it in and I have to choose yes or no
I just want to see her cute surprised face and see her spilling spaghetti when I catch her touching herself to me. How do I catch her unaware?

that's because you havent made shit.

Yeah, I'm using Photoshop CC.

Uh...that is some nightmare fuel there.

shitposter is right actually

>the same girls
>the same posters
>the same waifufags
>same shit
nothing changes

i uploaded a new card 3 days ago though

well this is the 737th thread, it's going to get a bit stale

I chose to do it that way because frontal portraits almost always look bad. Sometimes frighteningly bad. In this case I just turned it up to 11.

>>the same posters
gee i wonder why!

NOO user I hope you aren't suggesting that the shitposting is what is preventing new people to post. We don't got any of that around here.

the photoshop guy is new

I have 200 new poses in my game as of last thread and you're free to make new content for the game any time you'd like. It's hard, but not /that/ hard.

I saw that is there some sort of retard proof guide on how to get that? I saw that there where some problems with crashes n stuff.

Cuck how can I get these poses into my game? Are they only visible in the maker?

But you didn't make it, you took somebody elses work and claimed it as your own.

Fuck off Cuck.

what do you expect from one of the biggest hypocrite here?

Follow the instructions in the blog post to get them in your p01, or change HAK to HAE and do the same steps to put them in your e01 file (for the maker).

You might wanna look at my posts in the thread again, rather than what the gossip circle on steam might have said. My exact words to Tsun were "I am adding." Not "I ported." :^)

Do you use an onahole to masturbate or your hand?

Slut Announcer here

Meant to quote .
And if you go p01 route, you have to modify personality files to see them.
If you got the e01 route you can see the with AAFace or Spoiler AL.

I was indicating that this is a general and generals tend to attract the same people but ok that explanation works too

i use a sock and my hand

Has>onahole
Been considering buying one. But I heard there is prep time and then clean up time and all that shit that kills the mood so I don't know,.

James plz

But you didn't add or port. You took somebody elses work and claimed it as your own like the little bitch you are.

i can't afford an onahole and don't have the time to clean it

I did indeed add them to my game. That's what the process in Mahiru's blog guides you to do - add them to your game. But by all means, stay mad about things that never actually happened.

Nobody cares Cuck. Stop trying to take credit for something that isn't your work. It's the Nip kimono all over again.

I'd rather have a separate little viewer that could take in all the poses and card data so you could just use it for charming screenshots and nothing else.

I really don't like all this adding them to the game stuff.

You care quite deeply or a thing I never said wouldn't bother you as much as it clearly does. I can't slather "2chan made this" enough on the outfits I bring over from there, and I was the third person to post about the poses yesterday.

As long as the screenshots are made 1 character at a time, you can do that with AAFace's pose selector now. or SAL if you want to be able to change facial animations too. I keep all my pose data in e01 for that reason, and it has no negative effects on the rest of the game.

fuck off James

I agree with this. the terrible game SBPR had it So I think their new anime style game will have it as well.

stop responding to his bait, wittol

I don't care about your feelings. Your feelings are unimportant. You are taking credit for something that isn't yours.
And also avatarfagging.

wut blog post?

Nice thread friends.

if you set up spoiler al you already can, just make sure you keep backups because it could potentially mess up your snowflaking progress a bit for males mostly (I had problems with savage missing and male personanlities always using positive or gentle if any other personality was selected)

you might be able to find more details in archive by searching spoileral

the only thing it doesn't include are sex poses or starting ones (I think) bu I can't be bothered to check right now

Literally nobody cares autist. Just shut the fuck up holy shit you're so annoying

have a tantrum why dont ya? XDD

Thanks friend.

>tfw no friends

>Retard Hamanaka

Let me enjoy my excuse to show off some of the poses.
Also, stop by for a sec.

If posting a girl twice is avatarfagging, you better ban the whole thread.

This one:
aina18ie.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/filler-js3fs-pose-mod/#more-7017

>bwaka user

We all are friends here!

>SAL if you want to be able to change facial animations too
I'm extremely interested in this, then

I've never set up the other game mentioned

>try to make friends
>people don't like it when I masturbate in public showing them my waifu body pillow
I don't get normies.

Cuck is back to his old tricks posting a pic every time he posts

It must be 2014 again.

It's anniversary today after all.

but suzufag does it and you don't see people complain.

Suzufag isn't so annoying and he's also likeable.

mega.nz/#F!tlYGSTLR!dvzQptU-TNsOGVZbYWVO5g
Here is everything (I hope) you'd need to know to get it running. It's a pretty simple program and there's a decent bit of trial-and-error to find faces/poses you want, but use the DIY guide and it makes it easier. The SSL file in the mega converts all poses from names to numbers so you can find them easier in the DIY guide.

Also, this will not immediately work for the JS3F poses. You need to modify the SSL again for that, to add the additional 200 poses.

Happy birthday!

dat broken ankle tho

I love this Cuck tantrum meme!

Hexa stuff is back now so no more asking.

I've been staring at Orc ass for hours and still can't get his leg to stop sucking the other in, so I'll have to deal with the source.
What do I have to do with this bone to let it leave the other leg alone?

I'd assume you have to reskin it outside of SB3U, like in 3DS or the like, but I'm not sure.

And HF is down again just when I needed it. Why can't nips just fuck off about not sharing mods.

Might not even be that specific bone, because deleting it still does it.

How did she escape Gallywix's pleasure palace?

what is the meme exactly? people throwing tantrums about him? hasn't that always been the case?