/vsg/ - /v/scape general DATELINE NBC EDITION

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Custom chat and inventory mascots Main Website Steam Group Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13EM6OXvFh4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dios mio

second for second shoah

First

Juice is a piece of shit.
drink water.

I'd like to call something to everyone's attention:
The user known as Elizabeth97 is not who you may think xe is.
Elizabeth97 is actually CONFIRMED to be an Alectrona alt account, created for the purpose of stalking users rinthecutest and hubcap.
Please be advised if you see either of these accounts as they both belong to the same man with pedophile tendencies.
Thank you and dog bless

Remember:
I multilog
I buy everything at x2 price
I sell everything at half price
And to drink juice from concentrate!

bump

your reign is over. give it up.
bow down to the king.

EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ODEL DID

Need to advertise vscape so there's new life in the server.The memers that are active, while strong, are growing stagnant. We need a new era of individuals to join to give a boom to the in game economy.

Most new players turn 360 degrees when they realize that the effort for questing would probably be better off on OSRS than here (in their minds). That's the sad truth.

Why is shoah so qt pls send help

>in game "economy"

What economy? We're about as Zimbabwean as they come.

It's just some faggot who is annoyed that he actually has to grind his resources instead of take advantage of kids who need early game money

Things are actually way too stagnant. It's not even about the pess or flax early level meme shit anymore. Even high level items are making very little movement. We might as well all be iron memes at this point.

>it's a "Redditscaper tries to falseflag" episode

Seriously how fucking dumb do you have to be to believe such drivel about the game's economy? Do you think gp and trades exist in a fucking vacuum or the 4th dimension where they only are there if YOU personally observe them?
Just fuck off.

>it's a cptp gets triggered episode

>it's a shitposter namedrops and fails miserably at it episode
Stop posting.

Juice here confirming that cptp is a butthurt faggot that cant exen sell daxes at the correct price, im LMAOing at your life

Kek juice of all people is talking shit in thread
why are you even namefagging you fucking idiot? And stop with the daxe meme. literally 2 fucking retards do it and it's already stale after a week lmao

Still need drink ideas. Literally day 3 of drunk honeymoon

down some dwarven stout, slayer's respite, wizard mindbomb, or greenman's ale

> /soc/posting
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> r/vscape

wi1dy is more a part of this community than you'd ever could be or ever wish to be or not to be.

frogoff newfriend

>newfriend

lol

lol right back at you buddy :^)

>cptp still trying to sell his daxes for more than 2m
>he is wondering why nobody is buying them
Also i have more time played on ::mystats than you so at least my namefagging is justified

have you tried drain cleaner
or antifires

No i'm not. I literally dont participate anymore. I soc post and shitpost when I log in. I havent contributed anything meaningful in a long while.

>wildy being part of the "community"

>makes a completely shit event and scams people therefore destroying any potential event after

>hordes santas and sells them jewishly so openly that a brony spergs out hard enough to make future holiday items untradeable

>>>>>le part of the community ur irrelevant

>scams people
Never happened.

>hordes santas and sells them jewishly so openly that a brony spergs out hard enough to make future holiday items untradeable
How new are you? Derpy bitched about tradable rares since the Halloween 2014 event, not the Christmas one.

I scammed no one, and I purchased every santa hat I own. Sorry no one else wanted them, but thats not my fault.

stop trying juice, you are literally a bad meme and everyone talks shit about you behind your back you enormous faglord. respond one more time and youre on my ignore.

anyway selling daxes/whips, buying rangers, pm me

>taking a slice of the pie donated isn't scamming

>taxation is theft xdddd

Proof?

>I taxed you secretly!

Literally scamming.

I donated everything I recieved to the pot. Sorry I didnt take pictures,didnt realize I was going to be le xd bad guy

should we just let this shit die and try again

who was this to?

more pics

damn alectrona back at it again with the being bootybothered

He's so fucking triggered

> Aleltrona in charge of defending himself

"I'm a normie I swear! look at me be passive aggressive like a bitch"

>Alectrona gets btfo by the entire server
>Asks his gf for a pic to post claiming it's me

snake i need u

youtube.com/watch?v=13EM6OXvFh4&feature=youtu.be

Oh shit I wonder if Derek still likes traps

>a "le more mature than you" 20 year old who has gotten prematurely married is currently spending his 70$-a-night Holiday Inn Honeymoon defending his pixel theft to a bunch of sweaty australians on the internet

what a time to be alive

glad to see your boyfriend shaved xir moustache for the wedding

why didnt you shave that pitiful cookie duster my man

Soon friends, the next edition will take place

>cloud mod
what the

>its a latent spams his christian shit and stops me from buying nats episode
why is this cuck a mod

Anybody want to have an old school RS skype chat? It might help making grinding less tedious.

just join the teamspeak

I think you may be in the wrong thread.
This is a private server, not osrs.

Shit, sorry. I just woke up from sleeping a full day away, I guess I just hazily jumped on the first thread that said RS.

I apologize.

Nah it's cool. We will always be here.

>go to self checkout
>scan the item called "Tommygun"
>comes up to $0.00

How do I join this cult?

Download the launcher in the op, run it, pick a username and run through tutorial island.
That's it.
Read the wiki for it's faq, will save you a lot of grief from the player base.

remember to spam yell with stupid questions for hours on end

"WHERE DO I BUY A WOOD SWORD"
"WHAT'S A NOOB"
"WHY DO OTHER PLAYERS HAVE RED NAMES."

Got it.

>What's the exp rates?
>Who are the admins?
Where do i get a hammer?

Reminder to NOT do this, someone post that newfag that got uppity and bitched to Pickles before quitting because he couldn't read the ::info to see the xp rate.

that's a good memory, saved the image

Can a mod gag Elephant like the cuck he is? He does not stop shitposting no matter what time of day it is.

Hello friends!
The player knows as Cutetorture is dropping his bank in approximately 25 minutes! Join the fun at Seers!

tfw you have a quarry to settle

Drop party in 5 last call lads!

Don't do that
Vscape summer influx is already nigh unbearable, my ignore list can't handle much more

Did you get your rangers m8

Thanks for absolutely nothing you gook faggot
Good fucking riddance you poorfag

randy marsh wants to be a community manager so bad

randy marsh will always be the community manager of my heart

dog bless average-appearanc-emaltreatment, rip

He basically already is

>managing the community with no power

Lol, maybe if he had that bronze crown it would work out

people would just meme and disrespect him if he had a crown desu, see bitterness
plus his "work" doesnt really warrant a crown in the first place
still doesnt change the fact that people ask him questions or go to his wiki all the time

Hello! I have some items for sale that I received from the drop party. Since I am new, I would like some cash to get started.. :P

nah go fuck yourself

This? I guess?

who quit?

Randy

reminder that i am always here in spirit

@red@ also reminder to always be mean to people like randy and yogurt, fresh is mentally challenged and doesn't deserve it

Are you quitting because you were idiotic enough to send a vscaper a picture of your benis and they posted it? Holy fuck lmao

rip cute

Bye qt, drop in sometimes

stay golden ponyboy

literally no not at all

but you can suck it m8

>randy and yogurt
>2 of the nicest memers around
Where did they touch you?