sony E3 stream in 2 hours

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

WARLOCK GENOCIDE IS HERE

HUNTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TITANS STRONG

I'll try again. King's Fall anyone?

Balls

Sunsingers confirmed okay

I have never done it nor do I have mic but I main Titan so I'm in.

Finally got around to grabbing Taken King yesterday. I forgot how addicting this damn game is.

I'm 39 Stormcaller with 192 light. Anyone feel like running Vault of Glass and maybe Crota's End before the the PS4 stream? I never got around to doing them before.

>HC buff nerf

just know that you will get no real useful rewards form those except for using them in patrol or regular PvP

Do more people play on Xbone or PS4? Haven't played in a long ass time and I want to know which one is better.

IF YOU SEE THIS POST WHILE SCROLLING, YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LORD WEWUZ OF THE IRON BANNER.

FRIED CHIKKINZ, WATERMELONZ AND BIG BOOTY AWOKEN BITCHEZ WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "WE WUZ LAWDS N SHIIIIEEEET" TO THIS POST.

Yeah i know, I just want to do them to do them and experience em at least once.

I also haven't finished the Taken King missions so I don't have King's Fall unlocked yet.

I really wanna come back to this game now

PS4 has more players but a bit more drama prone. Xbone players are super normies and worse players

My Xbone continues to gather dust, then. I have literally 2 games for that thing. So last I played was shortly before the first dlc. What have I missed?

Are you high? Hunters got buffed if anything

WE WUZ LAWDS N SHIIIEEEET

Has the quest chain for getting a First Curse changed at all in the last year?
I never got one of these things because I don't understand the "7 kill streak" part of the quest.

>what have I missed?
Fuck off, if you literally haven't played the game since before the first DLC you know you've missed a shit ton and do you really think someone is going to take the time to point by point explain to you all the stuff you missed out on? Just fucking play the game, get to level 40, and then come back and ask to be carried in the raid.

so insecure lol

anyways
where is the sony stream

>Warlock asspussy

having created an ultra-sweaty nightstalker recently i'm a little bit frazzled at the shadestep thing but i think i loved smoke more and holy shit i get smoke often

daddy made me dress up for the sony e3 stream! i love this cute little get up. drinny has one just like it too when she gets daddy next week c:

People like you disgust me.

Sony stream starts in about one hour and 47 minutes

You missed alot namely 1 DLC an Expansion and 1 large game update among seasonal events. Just get it on PS4 if you decide to play again

Ayo /dg/ I haven't touched this game since just before the first DLC released, Dark Below?
Can someone give me a quick rundown of the last 18 months? What's the PvP meta like now?
When I stopped it was Suros Regime, Mythoclasts, and Shotgun sliding, with BladeDancing Hunters and Sunsinger Warlocks everywhere.
Oh and TLW was absolutely broken.

What's new?

damn let me get a slice of those thighs oven baked honey basted damn like some good ass thanksgiving ham you fucking degenerate pork

kys

Anyone willing to help trump get some good loot?

I know I can snapshot on my Xbone but I can't upload it from there and I'm not near my pc.

save me some cummies!

k

tlw got neutered hard along with mythoclast. people still slide/blink shotgun but there are more snipers and fusion rifles now.

fuck off

Try getting the Atlantean55 (I think that what it's called) shader.

It's Blue, Red, White.

For your American needs.

holy shit

THE MOUTHPUCCI HAS RETURNED

What about the Thorn? I remember it being a 2-shot kill, did it get nerfed too?

who wants to act as tribute and get shot 7 times

Which class would you want to be if you were a guardian? I think I'd want to be a hunter, Gunslinger just feels so good when you get the good knife headshot kills.

how bout you git fuckin gud and do it yourself nigger

I remember when everybody wanted warlocks just because they had self revive and they could push the templar off with grenades

How many people do you have?

What are you talking about?

try lfg

yup, they decreased the DOT duration

Thorn is a complete and utter non issue these days.

>these Hunter changes

As a Hunter I am very pleased. A few unneeded nerfs but mostly needed buffs, I'm okay with it.

One is 7 kills in quick succession in pve

And the other 7 kill streak is get 7 headshot kills in the Crucible in a single game

>how bout you git fuckin gud
I can't i'm shit

So whats the "go to" handcannon now since handcannons are gettinf buffed but hawkmoon is nerfed?

I literally cant think of any other. last word is still shit im pretty sure.

ace of spades maybe?

you still on?

Fuck off drinnicuck

>50 dead faggots
>1 dead mudslime
>warlock genocide incoming
>shillary indictment soon
>trump presidency soon

today was a good day

>jump into 3v3 to try some of the guns i got from buying legacy engrams
>on going game on the losing team
>don't care because i just want the rep
>there's a kid in there explaining the game to his brother or friend with the headset on
>actually like him despite him losing the match hard
>go catch the Relic because the spot at C is easy to defend
>see guy coming
>Nova bomb him and his other 2 teammates run into the vortex effect killing themselves
>THREE DOWN
>kid gasps mid sentence
>THAT GUY JUST KILLED THREE PEOPLE!
>NO WAY!

I felt like a hero.

no u

i love you drinniol!

if they buff it enough, any mid impact with LitC will do

then LitC nerf

Yea, just finishing s strike.

First Curse

Not even kidding

These buffs onthat handcannon? Shit's gonna be the next thorn. Except without DoT

Shut up, can we talk about how Supers can actually KILL mid-tier yellowbars now?

Can we talk about how a single Nighthawk with Deadeye is going to hit like 9 spindle shots now?

i love you drinniol!

DON'T YOU FAGGOTS TALK ABOUT MY MASTER RACE LIKE THAT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH.

>implying anyone will use gunslinger with its staple grenade now being near useless and its unique ranged melee Dion even less damage
GG Nighthawk isn't worth it.

long time no see, a shame we never did play crucible more

>they are buffing Nova Bomb

Fucking finally. It didn't even kill most yellow bars.

Fuck off, Sunsinger. It's about time the other classes get to shine.

>Trump
>Blue skin

Is he gonna deport himself?

I always like Swarm grenade so I'm happy about it being buffed. And now nothing can survive a GG shot, maybe not even Strikers with Unstoppable.

WARLOCK?

MORE LIKE WHOREKEK

anyone want to run coe?

>not a Defender
>awoken

One job, and you fucked it up.

i want to hold hands and possibly go out for some coffee with drinniol!

kys

>tfw double Fusion Grenade will be the new Sunsinger Meta

Get ready to have your face full of sticky, sluts

>Arc Blade actually usable in PvE now

>tracking grenades
Swarm and Skips are fucking cancer.

well if you want invite me to a party and I can help if you want

i want to fall asleep next to drinniol and wake up to find i accidentally put my arms around him!

Skips have extremely aggressive tracking, but Swarm just slowly drifts towards you when it locks on and does very little damage. You can easily outrun it, but I just think it's cool looking.

>Vanish in smoke: +1 Agility removed

Swarms suck. You have to throw them directly at the enemy otherwise they are a decoration

Is it true? Is Shadestep really being nerfed??

You just can't spam it anymore, that's all.

How's this for a Trump?

You can now dodge once every three seconds. Same with Garrison.
D E A D
E
A
D

>1hr until live RoI gameplay

Why tho it makes no sense, it was the one really good thing night stalker had, and I don't wanna go back to gunslinger

I wish they would get rid of the cooldown between sprints.

That's so flow-breaking it annoys me to no end.

Bitch I ain't down with that shit, don't fuck around with that shit, I ain't gonna stand for my warlock takin' a hit, don't wanna deal with that? motherfuckers asking for it.

YO YO NIG NOG NUG NUG NOOO

Nightfall/COE anyone?

I know. That and the fact that the Wombo is now gone too, NS is a husk of what it was.

Oh, but arrows suppress on hit now :)

Thanks, but I'm heading off to bed.

It's only a problem if you're the kind of faggot that sweatrolls constantly.

>Wombo is now gone

But smoke lasts even longer now and does more damage on hit.

why nerf garrison though? It's not a problem in pvp. They're just ruining pve fun

>Shadestep allows Nightstalkers to disengage from any gunfight instantly
>Shadestep allows Nightstalkers to completely avoid Firebolt grenades
>Shadestep also possibly negates aim-assist in weapons aimed at the Nightstalker
>Twilight Garrison, an Exotic, does none of these things
>still gets the exact same """re-balancing"""

How could anyone make the argument that Twilight Garrison is as over-powered as Shadestep and so it deserves to be nerfed just as hard?

Congratulations Bungie Nightstalker is still going to be the best Hunter subclass and the Titan's best Exotic just became shit.

You can jump out of it now.

Anyone up for some Trials before Sony's press conference? I need to do my bounties still, 1/3

I agree. It was just a fun gimmick that most people didn't even use anyway

>Titan's best Exotic

Armamentarium is as strong as ever

no they FUCKED UP TRIPMINES. those fuckin BASTARDS.