/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Xuanzang event starts 15.6]
>another genderbend

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Best archer

Shuten a best!

>Rashomon info still up
Fuck off.

I love you Gilgamesh!

xth for best Saber, Rider, Lancer. Best waifu, I love my Alter.

X for Cutemuid

Diarmuid > Weaklot
>Diarmuid dodges rider's char and lancelot doesn't, therefore lancelot is by far outspeeded by Diarmuid.
>Diarmuid wins against Saber and lancelot dies against her, therefore lancelot is weaker than Diarmuid.
>Diarmuid destroys in the blink of an eye lancelot's JET whitout him being able to react at all.
Psssh... nothing personal, dogo.

Please respond

My husband.

Cute fluffy

LIZ THREAD

Who should my wife be if I'm a beta and I want a strong woman?

Which Evil Jeanne is better?
Jeanne Alter or pic related?

Official feature when? Get your shit together, DW.

best daughteru

Rashomon is still ongoing for over 24 hours.

I love Robin.

Those tits are disgusting please fix that

JEANNE THREAD

Mine. We probably aren't a good match anyway.

TAMAMO THREAD

Too lewd to be Jeanne.

Tamamo is okay in my book

Who should be my waifu if I'm an insane piece of garbage?

Liz, trash goes with trash

You don't choose your waifu, she chooses you.

Nobu a CUTE.

Well you should already be screaming ARTHUUUUUUR so just follow that

Mephisto

Probably Nero

300 quartz, 40 tickets and nothing to spend it on yet

fuck this shit game

You really can't wait until tomorrow so you can roll for the monk with titties and funny hats, or /fgog/'s other king of shitposts

>tfw unstable
>tfw husbando is one of the most stable in the game

She is a really loving woman who just wants to cook you.

Liz is a good girl user. She deserves better.

But what if I'm too shitty for who chose me? What if my waifu thinks I'm good for her but is just a dummy? Huh? Never thought of that did you?

I think I underestimated bond grinding. It hasn't budged since the sixth crystal.

I kind of want li, but i don't want to risk getting the chinese 5* bitch that's going to get a rate-up together with him

>Although Saber underestimated Lancer so much, why would Lancer’s spear still be unable to hit Saber?
>The answer became very clear upon some careful thinking – that is, Lancer is very weak, far more inferior to Saber.
>She should be going to save Irisviel; they had made a vow to hold up the Grail together. She could not lower her head now; she knew this clearly in her heart.
>But she could not win. Facing that man, that sword, there was no way to obtain victory.

>The black knight, who was stomped upon by the divine bulls, finally managed to bend his body around and crawl away from the chariot’s path. He had noticed Rider, and luckily avoided the decisive maximum impact of the chariot wheels.
>Had Rider wanted to, even Saber, much less Lancer, would have fallen prey to those hooves and wheels.

>But the black knight has had his full share of the power of this attack after the battle in the warehouse district. The mysterious Servant, maddened but not without prudence, did not make the same mistake when faced with Lancer’s Noble Phantasm. Right before the red spear skewered the craft's body, Berserker promptly discarded the doomed F15, and leapt high into the sky after using his arms to wretch off the important part of the craft.

By the way Gilfag, nice Vimana, did something else happen?
>“Hmm? Hahaha. Though you say that, the truth must be that your wounds caused by being sunk by Blackie haven’t healed properly either, right?”
>“… All who provokes the king need to die to repent their sin!”

STELLA!

Lancer Roman Reigns when?

That's kinda good, you can save that and wait for someone you really want.

does he STELLA when he cums?

I want to impregnate her!

I guess Nakahara's bored
Maybe we'll get the rest of the cast too at this rate

I'm scared of how much it will take for the 7th crystal.

>“… All who provokes the king need to die to repent their sin!”
JUST

I'm hoping they have a gawain & merlin rate-up gacha for camelot

SUKI!
IT'S NOT BRUNHILD YOU SUCKA

She's cute.

Merlin will be world unlock if he is in Camelot.
I think Gawain is likely to be released before Camelot along with Lancelot. They need to release some Camelot characters before the actual chapter.

That's assuming they haven't already.

>tfw can't into enjoying life and people
>tfw waifu is a hedonist who loves life and people

>tfw relatively normal and emotionally stable person
>husbando has chronic backstabbing syndrome

That makes sense. You see her as a pillar of stability to rely on.

That, less so, but still makes some sense. You see her to some extent as a cure to you own self-loathing.

>tfw extremely suicidal
>waifu kills people she loves
Everything worked out well

Is this from the Rape moth guy?

Who?
Zero event was it's own contained thing, Jeanne Alter was already in France, Da Vinci wasn't released and Ibaraki wasn't released either (fuck DW for this), Shuten could possibly be a character of Camelot but I doubt it seeing her story was mainly with Kintoki who was already in London.
Only the monk that comes next week seems like a serious possibility.

Hakuno is self insert

I want to bully repentant Liz, sexually abuse her while making her feel bad about all her misdeeds.

Artois!

>her
A-user

Which waifu would love an edgy depressed retard?

Get out of my /gbfg/

I want a hairy waifu, how is the hairiest most smelly fate girl?

Iri would

There's still a possibility of someone from the Zero event, probably Iskandar, showing up. Orion+Artemis had a whole event to themselves and still showed up later in Okeanos.

For potentials, I'm looking at Astolfo, Amakusa, Iskander, and maybe OG EMIYA and even MHX as possible candidates

Atalanta

Karna

But i'm no kerry.

>That, less so, but still makes some sense
I was relatively sane when we first got together. Life has made me too crazy like Liz and Caligula in a blender though. It's more like not wanting to get worse, rather than wanting her to cure me.

I want to set that monstrosity on fire. Before sex

Depends on the reason. If it's edgy for power like edge user, Saber Alter, Lancer Alter and Altera

What?

Sorry for that user, we're sure you want fatefags out of your general as much as we want gbf shills out of this one.

Jeanne is so pretty.

Just settle for giving her paizuri

Pretty good to fuck

Why wank Lancelot when he gets rolled over in Orleans by Mozart, Marie, Jeanne and Mashu when Herk pushes back the combined force of Drake, David, Atalanta, Mashu and Euryale In Okeanos so hard they have no choice but to rely on a clever trick with the Ark to win?

IBARAKI THREAD

I still don't understand how Jannu and Shirou aren't the most broken servants thanks to the command seals.

>fucking spartacus can resist them
That's why

A NIPPLE, IT'S A NIPPLE !

>Lancer is very weak
Stronger than lancelot

>luckily
Btfo by your own citation. and he still had to retreat after being defeated in a single rider's charge who hadn't even hurt him at full power

>berserker promptly [...]
Doesn't change the fact that Diarmuid jumped on JET easily and destroyed it in a fraction of second with the mad dog being able to do nothing but escape the tail between his legs.

Is that a nipple?

So, I kind of want Shuten-Douji because her NP looks like it would compliment Robin Hood's well. Am I being mislead by my want to just roll?

Spartacus' whole thing is resisting OPPRESSION. If there is any Servant we've seen who's the most capable of resisting compulsion magic, it's Spartacus.

Herc needs a grail boost to be able to handle more than 2

>4 golden craft essences
>no golden servants
Yeah, fuck you too

Just roll the 55 fucking tickects

>No matter what argument is presented, somehow deflect with either Gilgamesh or Gilfags

?