/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Best Friends Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Patch 3.35 and Beyond (MSQ, Deep Dungeon, Collaborations and more):
bluegartr.com/threads/128728-Yoshida-on-3.35-and-Beyond-Translation-of-Interview-Highlights?p=6713298#post6713298

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed) (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/:

proci bp

kitty butt

Need some slooty WAR glamours. In dire need of research materials.

You know what Veeky Forums?
I'm tired of this all. I'm tired of all the shitposting, how little discussion about the game goes on and instead fascinating about grown men's asses, armpits or feet. Or how daily "show catbutt" posts are common.

I'm tired at how shitty people are and how the majority of you are so bad at playing the game. And how you just maliciously namedrop everyone you know and hold grudges for over a year.
And how self righteous people are, adopting trips and avatarfagging just to get some attention, taking all discussion away from the game.

I need a forum with a decent community, and both here and reddit are out of the question. Can someone PLEASE give me something reasonable so I can make like a lalafell and fuck off?

happ catt

xth for moonies!

Do you like miqo'te...?

>Lalafell

[moonie noises]

Reposting.
What are the best jobs for retainers? I've got one DoW now, should I go for DoH/L ones or more DoW?

i want a lala gf

any tips?

Which cat likes asphyxiation the most?

So what is everyone doing?
I'm hooking up one of my alts to make the rest of my IW pieces.

POST FULL

children of the land do you hear

Log on, I'd like to say something to you.

Padded Miqo'te are the best!

>dem heels
>dat collar

I guess you're referring to Season 2. I don't see much issue with that but apparently we might be getting something different in Season 3.

Absolutely. In Guild Wars 2, there's only three game modes and only two of the maps make up two of the modes. There's like six or more maps dedicated to one game mode and my favorite map was removed.

haha le noises meme xDD epic!!!!

>see this

what do...

0 slider is the best though

pretty basic

>i hate you guys but give me somewhere to go

You're fucked, champ. The only other place with any semblance of "community" is the official forums where you'll be banned for saying anything even slightly negative or contradictory since it's mostly comprised of your average DF shitters caring more about new glamours than a healthy game.

kume

The mod got posted no less than twice in that thread. Buy it yourself.

Moonies!

>I need a forum with a decent community, and both here and reddit are out of the question.

It doesn't exist, that's why I'm here.

xth for craft addicts

Also I have to ask, is Yda's hotpants is just the Hempen Panatalettes but made for all races, right?

stop hitting orbs while blue you queer

And in XIV there's only one pvp map period because the dying pvp community only plays one map at a time.

Yes, GW2 pvp only has 2.5 game modes, but each map is different and each class on it's own has more variety than anything in xiv!

8 hours.

if i wasnt going to bed id say maybe

does it annoy you if someone makes a large craft order? Like, say, 6-7 ironworks?

>the yda outfit on cashshop is whole-body, can't do pants only

that was aids, waste of money

find one and steal it, she can't refuse

Dumb catbois

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

>8 3's in a row
kill me

what's the best leve for amber encased vilekin?

But im not that dumb

>and it's difficult to even imagine how you could make a healer that matches WHM in terms of raw power without enabling cheat codes.

Not considering large cds like benediction, sch has higher single target healing than whm. whm strenght is on aoe while scholar strenght is on single target. AST is somewhat on the mid of both.

Oh, boy, poor you. I'm at like 60 and haven't gotten a bonus. Someone on reddit suggested the bonuses don't start until after 120

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

kick it in the face and tell it to stop making worthless posts

Fuck my life. Then what's a good set of hotpants for Elezens anyway?

Cute as fuck.

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

nous sommes un mouvement dans le temps

nous sommes.......

megu bp

I just did the Necrologos one in the Hinterlands. Small area and easy to spot chests. Got 21 vilekin in about an hour burning all my leves.

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

>half the thread filtered hour

see you tomorrow

wrong answer

I don't think there is much choice in the game for hotpants, I think the closest is stuff like yukata sp@s etc

You can auto-hide stubs and won't even know it's there

courtesy of Shana Tsunderie and his epic on topic posts :)

butts moonies tummies :)

i'll post tomorrow and ask

Fuck off
You don't like making gil?
AKA a hugbox.
Luck up and find a LS or FC in-game.

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

Not really, just when they undercut by like 100k+

what do you even filter for posts that are just post number spam

summoning cat pits

~

hey can I filter you? you haven't made a single good post in 4 months

vous sommez des pédés

It depends on you. If you're a crafter you want both DoW and DoL to get you mats, but priority for the DoL ones depends on what kind of crafting you mostly do. I mainly make food, so I use the DoW and BTN ventures a lot, although if I had a fishing retainer that would be kinda helpful as well. If you are just gonna sell raw materials just diversify and have one (or more) of each.

Shitposter telling me to filter

Unbelievable

I really should start on my Ironworks set but 220k per luminous fiber eeeeeugh. I also have the autism of wanting to make them all myself but I never geared my Alc. I have tons of Soul Crystals leftover from 3.2 but laziness is taking over.

In the meantime just waiting on the xbox hueg queue for frontlines while sitting in a comfy elf lap.

Shana made Putt go autistic on F'telor?

Are u some kind of retard?

Lonely miqo'te looking for friends

PST

>the skill that had me fall in love with femroe Pugilist

Whoa whoa, no need to preach, Guild Wars 2 is my game. Seems like you weren't following the conversation; I just mentioned appreciating a new game mode after new game mode after new game mode in XIV. The change-up in Guild Wars 2's PvP might be stale but it's fun as fuck. It's the game I've dreamed of.

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

What server? Would you like to be a kitten sidekick to a crafter?

one-time treat because I'm going to bed

manger de la merde et mourir

That is a common shitpost that shows up in almost every thread, I'd call it a meme but it doesn't deserve that label. Ignore it.

what do you mean undercut

#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

xth for happy families
woah, who is this cute?

Would you be adverse to the idea of a co-photoshoot with kaori?
I need this.

I have this.
/(?:>>\d(?:(?!>>\d)[^])*){10}/
But that won't stop them from duplicating posts from /feg/.

probably not but that requires making alts or other things that i am too lazy to do

you're asking wrong person

is there one for moonrune spamming or does this one work for both

Balmung. Sure...

fuck off...

I thought kaori had an alt on balmung?

>it's autistic to want to craft your own gear
Buzzwords and memes.

/關雎/
/第十/
/伯母さん/

Any tips on fishing dragonskin maps?

yall r mad rude

I resubbed today and am waiting for my download to finish. I was gone for several months and kicked from my fc for inactivity. I think I may have left all my furnishings in my room, do they disappear or am I going to have 50 mails when I log in?

You first Awena.

Oh user it's not that I want to craft my own gear, it's the fact I want my own name on my gear and more gear to brand my friends with.

You're probably right, though. Fun, artificial difficulty, etc.

Adios, Shana. Time to evade, go go reset that router! Of course it NEVER works, POWERLESS and all~

I think I read wrong, please repeat the question.