/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Stunt Jumps edition.

>Stale Bread:
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

time to die

Why didn't you ask her how she can accomplish incredible feats?

xth for s'mo snow

As if it wasn't already obvious enough that she's a cheating piece of shit. Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

why is gtag so obsessed with aallison?

Literally who?

crimefighter

Only Nullfaggot is because they're in love with taht cheating scum.

I am not an item with crime.

Nobody said you were, just that you're a thirsty white knight.

I'm not thirsty or a white knight either.

No you're more of a brown knight you pinoy pos.

Enough discussion about not GTA.

how is your identity in any way relevant to that post
fucking attention whoring tripfags, i swear
at least they make it easy to filter their drivel

fuggin styles

"Comfy" doesn't have to mean "slow."

What the fuck did I do to you?

I'm not doing it for the attention I just forget to take that shit off, and since I tripfagged to make stuff crystal clear, I decided to keep doing it so people don't accuse me of random shit.

At least I'm not samefagging and avatarposting as user like SOME people do.

I miss playing game modes with gtag.

>Still trying to decide between upgrading to high-end PC or buying a PS4 to play GTA:O

Buy a PS4, we don't want your cancer on PC.

Modders or pay to play online?

do we really have to help you decide on that?

You know our answers.

>cancer
I won't be.

Which community is more active in GTA:O? Is it PC or PS4?

PS4

Thank god you told him that.

God, PCfags need to get better tastes in mustard.

So, staying on the GTA topic, what does everyone think about the new CEO update? I thought it was worth the money as I have already made my money back

Oh, you actually meant the contrary. I'm gonna go for PC then.

The picnic

THE PICNIC

I love it. Best update in a long time, in my opinion, but I also didn't buy any warehouses and stayed out of the crate scheme.

Office is handy as fuck, it's like having all my garages in one spot as well as a convenience store.
CEO means I can VIP as I please without having to worry about blowing my VIP load for the day.
The new VIP activities seem pretty fun.
Gun safe is a welcome addition that does need a little work, but doesn't bother me so much since I don't have to worry about shitters breathing down my neck while I fumble with my guns in missions.
Purchasable VIP clothing gives me hope that we'll get versus mode clothing added sometime.
The crate missions spice up freeroam, even if I don't run them myself, and I love pitching in.
Purchasable Cargobob slakes my thirst for the tears of the MUH EXCLUSIVITY, M-MUH OLDGEN snobs.
The new armored SUV is awesome as all hell, because nobody expects the mom-crossover to be a credible threat.
Rumpo is HONNNNNNNNK.

gr8 upd8 i r8 it 8.8 m8

>actually mean it so you'd go to the contrary
>won't realize it until he gets the PC

samesies
tfw

Probably SAM

Yeah i kinda miss gamemodes, but didnt really want to start anything over the last week incase you brought fucking higgus.

You really dont need a high end. I recently put together my own desktop with moderate parts and its fine.

I like ur style lil nigga

G A M E M O D E S
I removed higgus.

>be on GTA Online
>join Pacific Standard prep mission
>someone quits in the pre-mission menu
>every
>fucking
>time
I might as well pay for a shark card at this point, I'll never make any money

It worked.

okay

Same, I'm on a gtx 960 and an fx 8350 and it runs fine

Just do invite only VIP. For the 30 minutes you spent in that lobby, you couldve made 100,000 to 150,000.

Does anyone know why catower doesn't play anymore?
He's been gone for like a month now.

They were on like an hour ago

Holy shit, is that real? No handbrake work or anything?

Do you need multiple friends to do VIP work?

you bet senpai

>they

SJW pls

I won't lie, I'm impressed. I never noticed how low the grip was on it.

that's dropped twice past max sus though.

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that slamming cars in GTA completely fucks their handling for some silly reason. Thanks, GTA.

cat is tired of gtag.

Good.

Fucker is annoying

You're dealing with aspies on Veeky Forums. They will do anything to get attention from a female.

The amount of desperation in this crew is saddening.

Because c r i m e was the best of us. Triggerbot(tm) or not she was still helpful. She was one of the more tolerable members of the crew who taught newer gtags tricks to make their lives easier. Her forehead size shit talk made me laugh more than I should have.
I have grown to hate blater and all the coms in general for creating a flame war over it.

I hope she does well at lan. You wiil always have a fan in me.

>The amount of desperation in this crew is saddening.
Your post is a prime example.

Would it have been so hard for R* to add a 1 car garage to the offices? Being able to drive right in would have been nice for avoiding shitters at the door, which now a days all 4 offices suffer from. Also leaving your car unattended near the door usually results in it blowing up.

Also, it could have been a 4th leave option, exit via garaged vehicle, which would be free, unavailable if no car is garaged there

>I have grown to hate blater and all the coms in general for creating a flame war over it.

Good. Side with the cheater that murdered GTAG to the tune of 90+ kills in a single game match with a triggerbot. """""helpful""""" as you call it.

So I am looking for a good CEO type car and thinking about the Baller LE right now, any other suggestions?

friendly reminder

Definitely would have been a nice addition, a second ground entrance would help immensely.

With permanent CEO, I haven't had a personal vehicle out all week, most of the time I'm in a free Buzzard or the off chance I need wheels I call a Washington. But, if I could store a vehicle at the office id probably use that, save time when coming out of missions

I use the normal Baller a lot. Not very fast, but it feels nice. Now thinking about getting the armored Baller LE (SWB) or armored XLS.

Schafter V12 and Cognoscenti 55 seems like decent cars for that kind of stuff too.

Good. And you side with Blater "I can't play the game without menuing, and when I get banned I'll just buy the game again to menu more. If menus ever get fixed I'll stop playing entirely."

At least my side is competing professionally and not sitting on a rooftop with a heavy rifle being a faggot.

I've been playing for the last 3 days with no menu on the ground, nice meme, though.

o-oh..

>Homing Launcher no longer locks onto unarmed aircraft
>Homing Launcher is now much easier to dodge in agile armed helicopters
>The Lazer and Hydra can now take 2 Homing Launcher shots before catching fire
>The Homing Launcher is now a 100% hit on Lazers and Hydras assuming nothing gets between the jet and rocket
>Homing Launcher still can lock onto all NPC vehicles
>Purchase ammo anywhere menu has been removed

How many problems did I just fix?

You just made jet shitters worse.

How? As it is now only the worst jet pilots get hit by homing missiles. Making it a guaranteed hit fixes that issue, but in exchange the jet has to be a little more durable

Menyoo gets fucked

"I wanna be on the ground and kill people for once."

Really makes you think.

I can't wait until this view isn't through potato graphics.

What are you implying?

or
>remove blips

I don't see how, that would make jets nearly useless in open areas, if you heard them coming you could have them down before they even got a shot off

>homing launcher cannot lock onto unarmed air vehicles
>homing launcher no longer locks onto land vehicles
>target has to be a certain altitude before lock on can initiate.

fixed

>Jerking off in my office as 3 randoms deliver all my crates with minimal effort

Am I living the big life?

So is working as an employee supposed to pay like shit? What's the incentive there?

G R A N D T H E F T

I

D

L

E

>max of 30 players on massive map
>remove blips

Your stupid

There is none.

>not a single thing done about the jet shitter issue

Know how I know you are a jet shitter?

That seems like a perfectly valid idea.

>CEO forks out a minimum of 2 million to even have the privilege to start CEO work
>must fork out 18k every crate mission
>this can be lost if some dildo in a jet decides to come your way
>waaaaahhhh why do us employees who paid literally nothing not make millions

I guess you don't want help then

>he does it for free

>waaaaahhhh why do us employees who paid literally nothing not make millions
i'm just saying that it's less efficient than doing missions or heisting, and if it's less efficient then once the novelty wears off people won't do it and CEOs will be all on their own
it's a badly designed economic system

JUST SHOOT THE AFTERBURNER IT'S EASY

>Triggerbot(tm) or not she was still helpful

This is actually why i didnt want them to leave (because the whole thing was silly) at first and tried to approach them to rejoin once they left - out of shame i guess.
But the whole constant denial about cheating and trying to play it off like they were some MLG tier pro faggot just makes her a dumb cunt

Now i have an awesome fantasy about choking and raping a cosplayer dressed as raven

Should multiple VIP missions be able to be played in a single lobby?
>every active lobby has 5 VIP minimum
>VIP share a work cooldown timer for some reason
>Some VIP work have a 20 minute+ run time.

At the very least, 2 separate VIP missions should be able to go at once. Why can't I do piracy prevention while someone else hauls a trailer? 30 player lobbies provide plenty of adversaries for 2 missions

Even for CEOs, heists still pay better.

Yes yes, buy more shark cards goy.

>gets invited to sub for a pro team
>not mlg in the slightest

I didn't even know GTA had a pro scene before her t b h
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a raven fantasy. Not sure about the choking thing

>The amount of desperation in this crew is saddening.
Look in the mirror. Blinding defending a guy who lies all the time.
>hey not annie I'm leaving you
>oh wait im back
>i'm leaving again
>nope im back
>i'm done with gtag
>oh wait no im not
>guys im not menuing

This. Just admit it and move on. Holy fuck.

I think it would be better if the extra money spent on 2-3 crates was divided up and handed to the associates that helped you deliver those crates.

2000x3 to the buyer
12000/3 to each associate.

This is in addition to the 5000-10000 you gain every once in a while.

Getting 10k once in a while for messing around in freeroam isn't bad tho.

Not hard, just holding them down with my hand around the neck

Honestly, being around you idiots for extended amounts of time is excruciatingly painful. I can see why she left.

Yeah, because ''''she'''' got caught and called out with multiple webms and screenshots.

>stopping on pac standard bike strat just to prove a point

kys

t. thirsty white knight

nigga this all we no

FFS WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT CRIME NO ONE CARES SHE DOESNT COME HERE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF