>Zeriyah Nudes:
imgur.com/MLkurmK

Old Thread:

first for remove ocfags

what do i pick???

S N E E D S

sneeds all day

OKAY

How do I buy 5 packs with 500 Amazon Coins?

>Sneeds
>Gives you Palestress
>Hero Power
>Gives you Sneeds

Live the dream today senpai!

i went with mr. sneeds

pls help me choose i am big noob

will someone on EU let me watch them jack off?

Emmeth

Clit master is nice with that mustard
Repentance can be easily worked around
Lack of low drops makes alpha meh

How much more gold I need if blizz drops a new adventure? I figure it should be around 3000

I've been reconnecting to my last game for the last 10 minutes

Can't I just concede this one? I'm trapped in fucking limbo

with your curve go for dire wolf

>Watch and Learn
>No Friends online

Can anyone help a bro out?
Cbspike #1537 NA

added you

you can watch me play shaman arena. not promising i'll win any

Do people win games with n'zoth paladin?
or I'm shit?

Which orc?

the least swole

HEY POORFAGS! IF YOU WANT SOME REALLY CHEAP PACKS GO TO THE HUMBLE BUNDLE AND PAY $1 FOR 500 AMAZON COINS WHICH EQUALS 5 PACKS. RINSE AND REPEAT FOR ALOT OF PACKS

YOURE WELCOME!

Strawberry, grape or mint.

Hopefully you don't get what I got earlier - some portuguese speaking fuck playing freeze mage - poorly - against AI priest.

I've been doing this, it actually equals 2 packs and 1 arena run, since you can't stack the coin codes, 1 per account limit.

I got my first fanmail from a fedora warrior today after playing t1 trogg, t2 t3 golem, t4 wolves.

how do you buy multiples? it wont allow me to redeem more that one on an amazon account

>Druid has me at 1 health from ice block
>Has Frozen 20/20 C'Thun
>I have no taunts
>Play the bluff, play doomsayer, pass
>He plays a fatty
>Doesn't activate hero power
>Passes turn
>Board is wiped
>Topdeck Reno

Never concede kids.

Need advice
this are my legendaries and have enough dust to craft one.
now should I craft any legendary e.g. Rag, Sylvanas or should I use the dust for net decking?

(i'm not dusting I like collecting them)

get sylvanas, bloodmage, edwin, nzoth

dust gruul, noz, greenskin (unless you want to play weapon warrior)

Sylvannas, N'Zoth, Justicar i'mo
Bloodmage could be useful too

recommending Edwin is just stupid though, he works in 1 meta deck and it's a class leggo, maybe 2 decks if the meta is favorable, but then again, you need other cards to play Miracle

OHHHHH BABY THIS IS A GOOD ONE!

ITS GOLDEN BTW :)

Grom

Time to come clean, how many of you got to rank 5 using shaman?

if you like these classes pick these
paladin: tirion, rag lightlord
warrior: grommash
rogue: edwin
priest: >implying
mage: tony
druid: fandral
warlock: jaraxus (not so good in this meta)
shaman: doomhammer x 2 (alakir is pretty good too)
hunter: savannah highmane

craft sylvanas, rag, and bloodmage. these are classics and will be around all the time, relevant or not. nzoth is great and yogg for the memes.
i think its better to pick a deck you want to play and work for that. for example if you wanna freeze mage, you need alexstrasza, but alex doesnt work in most other decks. but who gives a shit youre playing freeze mage.

also gruul was my first legendary. ive been playing since beta and i have NEVER ONCE used him. i have opened more copies of him over the years. it may be worth dusting the total shit for cards you'll actually play with.

Makes me mad that human garbage like that lurks the thread. Put his account name on blast.

i got to rank 5 using leeroy paladin.

Saw Trump was playing it, didn't watch to see if he was any good though.

I can't rank up at all if I don't use shaman. Two days in a row I reached 100 gold and barely moved up, the day before I was actually down a rank.

that's pretty fucking nice, go ahead and make a Midrange Shaman deck

I just wish there were more viable Shaman decks, last I checked control shaman just doesn't work

Am I missing something? Why do so many people watch this guy. He's a monotone Hearthstone streamer and seems like one of the most boring people on the planet.

>Likes to remind stream he's a vegan
>Never shows excitement or any kind of emotion
>His most used work is "ok"

What am I missing about this guy? His videos get a quarter of a million views on YouTube and he always gets 10-30k viewers on Twitch depending on the day and even more if a Cashstone expansion comes out. I don't hate him, I am genuinely just curious to know why so many people watch him.

he started a long time ago and got a fanbase. he gets really salty when something bad happens to him which the 12 year olds that make up twitch eat up like candy.

>whines about his opponent getting "lucky"
>actually teared up when he got 0-3
>no emotion

You're extraordinary, chap.

Hey guys how's it going

all right then, I'm crafting sylvanas and dusting the the bad ones. thanks guys

Too be fair, I think playing Hearthstone for 8 hours a day every day would make anyone super salty.

He completes arena PRETTY often. Watching him get all the way through is like waiting on a home run in baseball.

WIIIIIINDS

Holy shit i've never ever heard him say he's vegan and I watch him a lot

Because he was there from the beginning and people can't think for themselves so they just followed who the biggest guy was at the time and it's infested over the years.

People just say "who's got the most viewers" and watch that guy. Hence how Massan and P4wny got popular. Only Kripp didn't viewbot.

rate my deck: 3 drops interest me edition
not shown: venture co. mercenary, archmage, lord of the arena, windfury harpy

>Going for legend for first time
>50 games in and only rank 8
This takes fucking forever, is it better to wait til like the 20th and then just grind?

The tracker kripp is using is HS Deck Tracker, right?

3 drops are generally bad because they are harder to squeeze in on later turns, you can play two 2drops and be fine on turn 4, or you can play a 3 drop and watch your game go down the drain.

>actually teared up when he got 0-3
When did this happen? I want to watch that.

I'm kinda new into the game and I have 835 gold saved up, what would be better to do with it. Just run arenas or straight up buy packs?

buy adventures. most bang for your buck. get league of explorers if you dont have it.

after that arena is good for new players. you learn and get better at the game while at the same time getting cards. playing ranked is no fun if you have shit for cards.

just got my golden thrall portrait, AMA

Comparing P4wny with Msaan.

At least P4wny can (and has every season) get to legend.

And P4wny allways plays some fun decks to legend.

Try watch the guy before going out with statments like this.

P4wny wiewboting.... like this meme.

But okay, i know Krip fans will flame and try to say he is not a shitter who cant reach legend.

Please be 5 yrs old and try smth like: getting legend is a grind, any1 can do it.

Hi P4wny

not the same guy but p4wny viewbotted. he went from 10k viewers every day to around 2,000 and his excuse was that he played dark souls for 2 days, so everyone stopped watching him.

other than that he is very good at the game and very entertaining. i like him a lot. but he still viewbotted.

Are you legend yet, son?

Captn#2357

Anyone on EU I can spectate for quest

how many wins did you have before WOTOG?

why are there so many pants names in hearthstone

i'm rank 15 but i haven't been laddering this month much

about 300 i thinkbefore wotog i played mech shaman and reno shaman and now i play full cancer

I'm playing battlecry c'thun shaman. When I go against a priest, it is literally always auto loss no matter what. Why do people think Priest can possibly lose to anything else besides fedora warrior out lasting them in the fatigue game?

>early board lead?
4 mana flame strike that leaves a 3/1 minion granting a double strength mage hero power
>anything that's above 5 attack?
instantly entombed, shadow word death'd, or auchenai flash healed
>ever behind on cards (lol no you never are)?
power word shield, thought steal, shifting shade

How do decks win games? You either control into fatigue (fatigue decks), control until they have no cards and you dominate board before fatigue (normal control decks), zerg their face with spells and minions (aggro and tempo decks), or do a combination of the last two depending on the situation (mid range decks). Mill exists too I suppose.

Priest is only susceptible to the first way of winning. You cannot possibly flood a board vs. them between 4 mana flamestrikes, holy novas, and excavated evils. You cannot possibly control a board with few strong minions because shadow words, entombs, and sylvanus. Your only option is literal ohko from 30 hp or armor into the triple digits.

How can anyone possible think this class is underpowered?

this deck is pretty sick desu

>opponent plays yogg
>double call of the wild for him as well as clearing only my board
Th-thanks

>tfw ladder is basically rock, paper, scissor between aggro (zoo, shaman), Control-warrior and Control-hunter

it's unbearable.... New meta when

>Already nervous that I might not get legend again because I couldn't break past rank 1 last season.
I just want it once... just to know what it feels like, and to get that sweet cardback. Don't let me down, me.

I can relate user

Last season I once again got to R1 but I just can't focus and close out the grind. I always end up rage-queueing decks or tabbing out and having to concede matches where I miss turns/mulligan etc

Hoping this is the month I can channel all of my autism and finally finish this game once and for all.

Do you have 12 arena wins yet?

No, only 10, but I never really took the game seriously at all until last month, so I think rank 1 was pretty good for my first time putting effort into ladder. Just have to got the extra distance this time. Then I'll focus on arena for a while while casually laddering to 5. It's mentally exhausting having this burden on me.

priest only runs 2 or 3 auchenais, each of which is almost certainly deleted upon use
holy nova is fucking useless
priest runs at max 5 copies of SWD+entomb+sylvanas, and almost certainly fewer than that
you are running more than 5 threats, yes?
maybe you'd have a better time against priest if you didn't play such a garbage deck

You will have to check the archive or something. I don't frequent his stream, but everyone was talking about that in here when that happened.

>Oh boy, I can't believe I drafted a 12-0 deck!
>3-3

Arena rewards/draft system need to be buffed/reworked.

Even autists like kripp who spend their entire fucking life playing are commonly getting low winrates, it just isn't worth it or fun to get fucked by someone so hard, then get a pack + 20 dust + a common

What qualifies as a threat? Anything above x attack? Anything that "needs to be dealt with immediately?" Anything that "if left alone will cause problems?"

1. C'thun certainly qualifies for all three.
2. Fire ele's might qualify for the first one.
3. Doomcaller counts for the first one.
4. Rumbling elemental counts for the third and possible second one.
5. Brann counts for possible the first or second one.
6. Fireguard destroyer can get high enough attack to qualify for the first one.
7. Tunnel Trog is certainly the third one.

>remove dust (read: salt) reward altogether
>only golden cards

That should improve it.

Just fucking remove commons up gold amount.

We need to get back to beta system where you get cards you draft after arena.

>draft good deck
>get crushed by god tier decks played by golden players
>somehow these literal fucking morons are the same winrate as me at the moment

Why rogues are so fucking cancer in arena

Same request: WorldPeace #11780

Why is this general so fucking dead?

This game really isn't fun.

Because of all the arena rogues.

it's 8:40AM in europ

When you REALLY want a better card.

oh, you're serious
anything, period, that doesn't die to random excavated evils
it doesn't need to have a static ability like rumbling or trogg to cause problems, just surviving is good enough
arguably you can set a filter for 5+ attack so that it can outrace justicar'd hp, but meh
priest has no card draw, no gorehowl to punish you for playing around their aoe, no overheal to punish you for temporarily going too slow... if you just stay patient and play your midrange cards for CA you can make them sweat
same reason mana tide totem is the most painful tuskarr flop to see when you're playing n'zoth paladin

>tfw have no choice but to play face and zoo decks because I get brutally ass raped by the curve in an deck with things over a 4 drop

5 games in a row where I don't play a minion till turn 4.

Back to face hunter.

Shaman decks lack any identity. It has to be the most stale and boring class.

Anyone on NA I can spectate for the daily?

Sarkoth#1803

Same. Even if the deck is built perfectly the curve kills me. Even with low curving ones like midrange shaman. I'm forced to play nothing but zoo, and facing nothing but warriors. Kill me.

Play shaman

>There's a universe out there where Brode didn't fuck Doomhammer and Rockbiter so hard

When does blackrock rotate out? I was thinking about getting just for emperor, so I can play malygod decks.

Next spring.

can you guys post your tempo warrior decks? are there any substitutes for malk and varian?

>trying to substitute out legendaries in a warrior deck

I think you're a little too poor to be playing warrior, kid.

FUCK YOU

Emporer is first wing, so that's not much an investment. That also preserves access to the other wings for dusting purposes after rotation.