halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

First for brute tech best tech

>console rts

Domination was a really poor choice for the only gamemode.

People are just retarded or cant do anything other than turtle and I end up capturing the middle point and the point by their bases before they can get to it.

Yeah, they should've stuck with standard and maybe had other betas scattered until release to work out the other modes.

I doubt much of the halo community plays RTS regularly

>You will never board, destroy, and escape from a 6km vessel filled with filthy covie scum
>You will never give the order to stuff a dozen nuclear missiles up the tailpipe of a 6km covie vessel

How long do games take?

>you will never stuff an innie colony with nukes and blow it sky high
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

I also feel bad because I just fucking steamroll every game and put people off from the game

7 minutes was my shortest game
20 was probably my longest, hopefully 3v3 and other game modes can increase the time.

You guys think 343 will release a novel or something describing Brutes' technological achievements and how they reverse engineered inferior human tech to design this state of the art war machine?

No

>not using a slip space bomb to send them all straight to hell

Is there a tutorial or match to watch? Do I have to go in blind?

There is a tutorial video

Last year's E3 was debatable but i guess we can objectively say that Microsoft took it this time right?

You're joking, right? Bethesda did the best, then Sony, and Microsoft just behind them. Then a huge powegap, then EA, then Ubisoft.

What elite design is /hg's favorite?

Halo 3 Combat armor

Go away todd.

Is that one dude going to run MCC customs tonight?

H2A

Reach and 4 look silly

>Todd
I don't even own Fallout 4. Dishonored 2 alone puts them above the rest.

I thought reach had some good armor designs for the higher ranking elites but H2A has the best anatomy

I'm really disapointed all I can play is 2v2 domination

I'm kinda interested in this game but god damn nobody in this game knows how to RTS and I keep getting stomped by premades that do

>5 literally has Johns team from the book
>It never explains in-game where the fuck they came from
>You mostly play as Literally Who's

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Dunwurry
My demo will be downloaded by tomorrow and we can get our shit pushed in together

H3, even Reach is better than whatever went wrong with 4

>They did put an explanation in
>It's a throwaway line that can be easily missed if you aren't paying attention
>There are people who forgive this laziness

The same guys who thought removing armor customization was a good idea

Which line was that?

NANOMACHINES, SON

He's probably referring to Locke on the elevator ride back up.

>Vale: I understand the Master Chief disobeying orders to find Cortana. But why the rest of Blue Team? They didn't know her.
>Locke: The members of Blue Team grew up together in the Spartan II program. They've registered more operations than any other fireteam in the UNSC.
>Buck: They're family.
>Locke: Exactly.
Taken from the mission Evacuation

Congrats /hg/ you're now literally the only RTS related general on Veeky Forums!

I bet buck wishes he could hang out and operate with his big siblings on blue team.

Fuck yeah!

Aren't there two generals for RTS?

The only good character on Osiris

Tanaka and Locke are redeemable, but it'd take writers that 343 doesn't have.
Vale is fucked, though. Her origin story is that she's a mary sue with bright red hair and can take forerunner cyborgs in a fistfight with no combat training and everyone likes her and she the best and she a genius who deciphered a language when she was 12 that AIs couldn't even manage.

I honestly thought it was called Fire Team Isis

It's really stretching the term RTS by calling Total war or 4x RTS's, they're there own thing. Halo wars 2 is now the closest thing to pure RTS coming up now.

No, that's the development studio.

CE and H2 were the best

But tanaka is colony born she could turn coat at any time

There's no sc2 general? Or aoe?

She also sold her soul to the UNSC. Vale is the kind to turn traitor, because she's a bug-fucker. But if she did, 343 would say that she's in the right and make everyone fall under her leadership skills that she doesn't have.

CE has the best haircut of the lot

All have their perks, except for 5

H3 was the pinnacle until they gave her weird eyes and a nasty toothgap in 4

She honestly looks like an entirely different person in between 3 and 4. At least the trilogy kept the same general facial structure and body type.

2A cutscene cortana was also good, but in-game had a fat chin

>He doesn't know.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way user.

When did they say she fucked ayy lamos or is she just a weeb for aliens

Tbh I was expecting Vale to be an ONI spy

How convenient that there happened to be a member who spoke Sangheili and was a total Mary Sue who became a Spartan at 20 years old

If that was all a fake backstory and they stuck with the original story of framing chief as a criminal, when Locke and the gang eventually join up with chief she would've turned on them all and fucked everything up

For the former, she flirts with elites often. For the latter, she's an ultra weeb. She even starts every mission with two plasmas and a plasma pistol instead of grenades and a pistol.

>tfw the enemy team captures all three points in the first two minutes

Why did warzone have to be this way

>muh grorius sanghelie plasma pistol folded thousand time

Holy shit, i'm having some TMCC PTSD with this beta, i can't even get past the title screen. Is this happening to anyone else?

Somebody posted an hg company activity graph in the other thread but it got purged, can somebody post it again please?

Fireden.

Yeah, it's pretty bad right now. Great when it works, but the freezes are terrible.

Dirty gator traitor shouldn't be trusted for ONI ops

>Kai insisted he had over 100 games
>he has like 8

I'm not even mad, this a beta after all but i've been waiting for this all day and i wanted to play at least one match before going to sleep.

Thanks

Just one actually.

Sweet jesus. And he still insists on being in charge.

I don't understand how anyone can bear playing this game for more than 2 hours a day. I can hardly stand 2 a week.

I think it's fun.

My only reason for playing was to unlock Mk IV but i got burnt out before i even reached it.

Game is just too boring.

>lemmings under the cut-off line
Oh boy

>tfw I keep trucking along for a chance at Mark V, even if it sucks
>I suddenly start noticing the appeal of people buying there gold packs with real money
I need help

Despite the stupid "nanomachines, son" explanation, Mk. VI Gen2 looks the best, and is one of the best armors in the series.

Who'd take his spot?
Not sure why he won't kick all those people with zero games.

How do I stop getting killed from outside my FOV?

It's coming down to me having almost every single death come from behind or to my side just outside of where I'm able to see and I can't react quick enough because they already have the first shot off and my shields will be pretty much gone before I can get off enough good shots on the guy who got the drop on me

The fact that the radar is basically useless in this game doesn't help me at all

Just needs a cod piece and it will be great again.

Sprint/boost to cover.

Just give it to Sigmund. Kai's number one man, Tangee, doesn't play anymore, and Shen is off playing Overwatch.

And Bias?

Bring him back in, I guess. He plays more than most, and actually plays with /hg/, unlike the guy that kicked him.

>company leader
>not in company

Go away Bias.

Of course, he has to come back.
We will build a wall to keep him in.

I think I'd prefer sigmund.

That would be my first response but sprinting halts my shield recharge and boosting really only shuffles me a couple feet in whatever direction and that wont help me if its a wide open map

Yes give it to Sigmund. Makes sense that the guy who always hosts parties, almost single-handedly keeps the thread alive by bumping at night, and has some common sense in regards to Pizza, gets to be leader.

>people still don't use cover
>in the year of our lord 1886+130

The helmet and legs are fine, but the shoulders and chest piece look nothing like classic mark VI at all

I want to play more, but there are just so many things that makes this game hard to enjoy. I can't get through a handful of games without wanting to put it down

I want to like it, I really do ;_;

Thoughts on the beta?

>Tangee doesn't play anymore

That guy was literally the only person I ever tolerated joining a party chat with. You fuckers probably pissed him off.

If you're getting caught out in the open then oh well.
I don't play much btb so I don't what to tell you other than try and stick to places with some cover nearby.

>implying
He plays Overwatch now, dummy. Still talks in the discord too.

>discord

Great. He even joined the secret circlejerk club. You fuckers made a nuTangee. Congrats.

>secret circlejerk club

Which is open to everyone and includes pretty much everyone who joins the parties frequently.

>Literally on the Blue line.

Well, I couldn't play for a month nearly due to finals, but they finished a while back, but zombies on BO3 actually is enjoyable and I can't stop playing it.