/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/524470804/
strawpoll.me/10480403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Flora
C

U

T
E

>Cuck OP

best thread

thanks

Well shit

Dori is a-dori-ble!

inb4 some retard starts another /feg/ thread

literally how

She WON!!!

FOUR THREADS

THE WEIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE AGAINST HER

AND SHE PULLED THROUGH!!

I guess we can just make new threads whenever, then.

Anyway, why is Hisame so old?

Well?

>Belkafag btfo
Sorry frenchie, Flora thread it is. The mods say it is so.

Cutest family

>literally 4 threads up because faggots want their waifu in the OP

All we're going to do is shitpost anyways

>floracuck so butthurt he report bombs the other OPs made on time
Worst fanbase or worst fanbase?

I am honestly baffled by this turnout but glad all the same

its like the most impossible matchup but in the end, the underdog wins it all

>Look guys I report spammed the other threads
Fuck off cuck

Based Florabros saving the day.

>Belkafag this butthurt no one used his shitty threads
Just stop it you shitposting fuck. The threads were infinitely better when you were gone.

So? You're acting like this thread didn't get a thousand reportbombs just for being Flora.

There was no conspiracy, the mods have the power and they chose the winner.

uh oh
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/524470804/

It's just a vicious cycle in here.

Remember, the mods, through their actions, have encouraged early thread to be made.

I look forward to our next thread being made at 650 posts.

Someone explain the appeal of Flora as a waifu to me. I'm curious

> and Florabros are humble enough to appreciate and not gloat about it
Oh god this fucking place. It's making me hate the word humble now.

Nothing to be ashamed of there but the opinions of a Florafriend, none of which are bile unless you are easy to upset. Nice try "exposer".

>spic falseflagging intensifies

Cuckoldry

I still love Takumi so much, /feg/

Weird how the lists that omit Soleil always have Sev up at C for some reason.

Who will be the next generic red headed mean slut in Fire Emblem?

Will they reuse an old waifu or will they make a new one?

t. Floracuck

Post yfw Flora actually won

I was kinda flabbergasted t b h

Who is behind this? We must find out.
strawpoll.me/10480403
strawpoll.me/10480403
strawpoll.me/10480403

What an absolute shitshow. I've been gone for quite a while, I suppose, though I've got nothing to show for it. I guess this, which was at least 500 hours in MS Paint. Someone's bound to find some utility in it. I'll have some actual art in a bit, so just sit tight.

Florafags being shitposters and hypocritical asses? Whoa, what a shocker. Time to wipe that egg off your face I guess Flora"""pals"""

Severa is not a slut!
She is kinda generic and mean though.

That's so Soleilcucks can't edit it easily.

No one here who isn't a Soleilcuck puts her anywhere on that chart except A.

Severa is C cup. Canon. Official.

Solieil is a lesbian 12 year old who has to be drugged to be married.

>tripspic leaves for the day.jpg

Gareth is my husband

>non kozaki art
Shitverafags folks

Wife and daughter.

Saying that's canon is like saying all the Cipher art is canon, it's licensed fanart and nothing else.

I wanted to name it something like that, but I figured someone can just download it and do it themselves. Much as I don't really like the guy, I'd rather images I post be neutral.

Not like the character pictures are hard to find.

Though if anyone has paid attention the ones from the original chart have a lot of the bottom edges of some characters clipped off, and basically everyone keeps using those clipped off pics in their edits. Stop being lazy people

Shit wife and shit daughter

I fixed the original chart in that regard, but people refuse to make their own versions, so they just keep on using the old cropped and resized versions.

>the letters f, e, and g are all present in the text
>not copying and rearranging letters
Less polish than IS.

Because Hisame is the comfiest boy~

Why don't you love Severa's daughter?

Pretty good reasoning. I respect you more for avoiding the obvious joke for the sake of being a better poster.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

Seriously, someone give me a non meme answer.

> / symbol not present
>copying and rearranging letters doesn't fix the fact that there's a bunch of empty space
Less logic than Ken Penders.

I like Hana

>> / symbol not present
Could of just tilted the l

I love Oboro!

Still makes no sense why Severa's daughter isn't tied to her but Subakke.

Tying the children to the fathers was by far the stupidest decision in this Fire Emblem.

Most of the 2nd Gen was gonna be 1st Gen before they forced kids in fates, don't ya know.

They'd both look like shit, but yours is the shitty one. Try harder, idiot.

That would've looked off though. I considered doing the rearranging thing, and then I remembered that the image is for making fun of shitposters. No point in overcomplicating it. I'm glad we're actually discussing some dumb image instead of more of the usual shit. Granted, it isn't necessarily FE related, but you take what you can get.

>Felicia
>Cute
>Loyal
>Crucial unit
>Has decent B cups, easily a handful each.

>Selena
>Bitchy
>Dishonest
>Bad unit
>A cups, can't even fondle, might as well be touching her back.

Felicia all the way.

Treasure buddies!

After the events of the war, Hisame retired from swordfighting and dedicated his time to academia. By all accounts, it was a fulfilling life...except for the damn kids who wouldn't stay off his lawn.

I want to believe.

Ignore the angry tripspic desu.

I'd touch Sev from the back.

>Have children tied to men:
>Men chicken out and retreat to live
>Women fight to the bloody death
Gender role reversal is progressive I guess?

How do you fix the Malig Knight class?

I want to hide a certain treasure of mine inside her.

Fixed that for you desu, looks better if the text bricks remain consistent.

Velouria is shit

yo

10/10, great job anons.

Why in the everloving fuck would P5 be ported to the Wii U? Why would anybody ever actually want to see such a thing after #FE's localization?

It's fine desu, but if I gotta say anything, raise the class' caps by a bit.
Now where the hell are my flying sword weilding class.

That's your opinion man, I can think of some worse girls in this game than Velouria.

Like with Nohrian prince, Make it faster than Wyvern Lord. Give it a base 7 in speed and a max stat of 30 speed.

Is it a kana?

>not /feg/

>post an image you made by editing a screenshot in under a minute for shits and giggles
>"wow, what the fuck, why didn't you take this seriously"
Thanks for the edit of the edit, anyway. I like how no one mentioned that the blue doesn't fill the speech bubble entirely correctly.
Truly, this is teamwork.

I don't really care if P5 gets ported or if Atlus does more Nintendo exclusive stuff, I just want more #FE, Japanese #FE to be specific.

Just raise the stat caps honestly.

I am currently a Dark Knight, and I actually lose stats when reclassing to Malig Knight. I gain no stats, I only lose them.

>finally got a Seraph Robe

Going straight on Micaiah.

Nice to see Ilyana's still pretty good.

>unironically liking shitboro

When Camilla loses nothing by switching classes and gains Strength, Speed and Defense, then you have a very weak class.

It took like 4 posts for me to grasp that artistanna is still alive. Any progress on the million requests you had?

NO MORE GAMES

Caps are not the same as bases.

How new does somebody have to be to actually respond to such basic shitposts with a response that actually seems genuine

This is why they keep happening

It will be a few months after I hide it.

Only after chasing her through the woods and finding her in front of a still lake while she turns around sweat dripping from her brow after such an intense chase, and undoes the clasp of her hood, getting rid of the biggest hindrance in appreciating her body. After, she invites you for a swim, and you agree, both stripping down to your purest form. You can't help but notice the sun shimmer off her back, her skin glistening with the sweat of a good run, and the anticipation of what is to come.

I get that they thought "It's flying so we gotta weaken them a little" but it doesn't work so well in practice.

I wonder if Velouria will take after her daddy and show off her cleavage.