web.archive.org/web/20160614013524/https://www.reddit.com/user/Yee_lmao1
streamable.com/2awc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you forget about us?

1st for drow=BEST WAIFU EVER

Icefrog sure did

is arc warden good

what's the skill build and general plan of playing him

whats the shadow fiend build now boys? 1 point in potdl at 4 worth it with the extra souls?

right now im going:

bottle->treads->aquila->sblade->bkb->SEdge->butterfly (altho its more open to change than the rest of my items)

i forgot how much fun he can be, also theres nothing better than going up vs a mid whos dozing off for the first 2 or 3 waves and then wakes up and realizes "shit, i just lost the lane"

you can just take advantage of the fact that most pubbers suck at laning, particularly early laning

i really hope he comes back to the scene, altho he does get raped by slark and naix

Is the new splash aoe noticeably better?

>another thread just for me
time to get comfy

nah

i was laning with her earlier and it felt basically the same, altho im sure there were some edge cases i hit that i wouldnt have hit making my laning a little bit more suffocating than it was in the past

its one of those things that you might not NOTICE, but its definitely gonna help you win your lane more

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

filename time gogogogo

Reminder that death prophet did NOT deserve ANY nerfs

Alright check this shit out

ARC WARDEN AGHS: Gives you two new abilities

Switch1: Switch positions with your tempest double and vice versa

Switch2: switch hp/mana with your tempest double and vice versa

both abilities have no cd or mana cost

>3 months clean
>having the urge to play again
>know i'll get mad in one game if i give in
Help

Just remember the game is still shit senpai, it hasn't changed

>he doesn't just go memebuilds every game
only way to have fun anymore

>mfw getting extreme urges to play CM

what does valve even do all day?

like remember when we used to get constant bug fixes, new heroes, new content, new events, client improvements monthly a few years ago?

what went wrong? should them making more money mean they can make more stuff?

>implying

more money means they can go on more vacations

im sure your memory is just shitty iah

I really like the game. I play Meepo, NP, Lycan, Lone Druid, Storm, and QE Invoker.
It feels nice to not be alone. At least while the game lasts.

Insiderbro here, Valve are dedicating the entire 200 man dota team on VR and high poly models. Waifus are the future according to Gaben. Expect some demos early 2017.

>this cs go drama

glad we just get roster change drama desu

the fact that dota is an irritant lets you know that its not the same watered down McDonald's "competition" you get from Overwatch/LoL/etc

competition should be frustrating

What's going on?

Did the cheating leak turn out to be true?

guy posts leaks about teams roster changes, some people couldn't have predicted easily and before any reporter leaked it.

then he leaks the teams fucking map bans for a tournament.

then he lists pros that he says have / are 100% cheating. Says only NiP have won a major without cheating.

if the renegades shit turns out to be true this has got to be almost confirmed.

She didn't and you know it. She was literally fine and balanced. Now she is in the dumpster.

why is cheating so prevalent in csgo but not dota/lol/sc2/memestone

am I shadow banned? where my (You)s?

Is there a reason JoinDOTA events dont show up on GOSUGAMERS list?

you ever play cs?

CSGO is an FPS and aimbots are literally substitutes for skill. No other genre has that really.

I don't know

Just use VPgame

Where can i read about this? Sounds like fun

sc2 has a lot of cheating in online quals, but it's really obvious when someone does cheat.

in cs go it's bad because

>the pros know valve / tournaments wont do shit even if they get caught
>aimbots literally play the game for you, whilst in other games cheats usually just give you info that you have to play off, i.e. you can still fuck up whilst cheating in other games
>it's really hard to tell if someone is cheating in most cases. In other games you can see someone clearly saw something in fog, or like the PA crit hack is just blatantly obvious. In cs go, there will always be people that will just say 'he isn;t cheating he is just that good'

the guy deleted his reddit account, but here is an archive

web.archive.org/web/20160614013524/https://www.reddit.com/user/Yee_lmao1

any links where I can read up on this?

I find it hilarious that people cheat in esports. If cheating turns out to be true in CSGO then a game like overwatch might take away its spot in the esports scene.

How do we fix Gustav? Reminder this guy will always pick QoP in an elimination match.

Is Naga meta? Or is she shit?

>PA crit hack is just blatantly obvious
dude how do you know they're not just that good?

It's just as easy to cheat in overwatch, it's just an FPS thing, see Very easy to have a bot do mechanical tasks like headshotting for you, but decision-making you have to do for yourself

here
> If cheating turns out to be true in CSGO then a game like overwatch might take away its spot in the esports scene.

he is literally saying multiple world champs for cs go have won because of cheats. Bearing in mind that cs go just had a significant drop in player numbers, and it's tv league is getting shit ratings whilst it's twitch numbers are also somewhat declining. if this shit is true cs go will be dead in a year.

>frankfurt will be og vs liquid again

>he doesn't manipulate his pseudo random chance on neutrals before going in for a gank
wew

jesus christ, this game just isn't fucking fun anymore.

I recently started playing other games again after only playing dota 2 for years, and I fucking forgot that video games are supposed to be fun. I am so used to this fucking shit ass community and garbage fucking players that every time I'm playing another game, I expect everyone to die one time, throw a temper tantrum, and then repeatedly kill themselves on purpose for no reason. I forgot what it's like to play with WHITE PEOPLE and have everybody on the team speak ENGLISH. I realized I don't need this fucking stupid game anymore and its retarded mechanics that make the game fun for only 50% of the people playing and living hell for the other 50%. I'm done playing draining hour long dota games rather than sets of matches that last only 7 minutes with time for breaks, or single player games that I can pause and come back to. Dota 2 is a fucking shit ass game and I'm only now realizing that after playing it exclusively for so many years. Valve is running this game into the ground and I'm fucking leaving this garbage pile. Why play games that are only fun half the time? I can play games that are fun all the time.

>he doesnt know about the timer

kek

>implying it wont be Navi vs LGD

GET A LOAD OF THIS SHITTER

Condolences dotards. You had a good run.

yay new pasta

what happened dude, did you settle your beef with cybormatt

Region locking the trash heap that is south america would fix 90% of that
Dota isn't the problem, spics are

for me the real sign that esports is becoming big is when schalke04 announced that they would have esports teams, this include LoL and Dota2 but not CSGO.

Clubs like that have lots of influence and deep pockets that can make the esports scene huge. CS:GO not getting picked up by them raises a pretty big flag.

Is Visage a pos 1 carry now?

streamable.com/2awc

the only way to achieve the community you want is by gutting the actual game

good riddance

>no replies
>lonely again

lets see where it is in a year

theres no way once tourneys start happening that people continue to take the game seriously

its completely broken

No, it only involves removing shit skins and having a mechanically interesting game. Try again fucking dotard.

>guy starts losing
>copy paste some jajaja pre-made phrase
>"FUKCING SA SHITTER PERUVIANS BRS DESTROYING MY PUBS NA PLAYERS WOULD NEVER DO THAT"

i'd tell you to go to lol but you live on denial :^)

seriously though, stop blaming other regions 90% of the time it is a na shitter fucking with you

name one multiplayer game that is competitive, mechanically more interesting, and has a better community

oh and it cant be a dead game like quake

>he thinks removing skins would change the community

>Defend Aui publicly and acknowledged him to be the better carry
>Kicks him and takes his position the first chance he can get
>Everyone is fine with this despite him being a two-faced piece of shit liar

who wants $20 to get me out of lpq. im 3.5k mmr and i need 5 wins.

>professional players say and do whatever is necessary to maximize success
>this is a surprise to you
bruh

Play them because they are challenging. It's a competitive game that's supposed to be hard, like any other sport or game, (chess, hockey, soccer, go, etc) If you want to win all the time go play some hand holder pokemon game or lawn bowling.

>played HoN
>they region locked SA
>10x less rage feeding and people trolling their own team
Hispanics are fucking scum. It's not just dota their countries are all corrupt shitholes aswell

pic related, pm me for paypal info.

>playing Dota 2

Or youre just bad.
I already won this game

Are you NA

not even once

>not playing Dota 2

>i'm 3.5k
>party mmr
lul

NAME IT

>tfw you're stuck on the furion quest

How do I win with him. Shit like PL, Slark, SB and TA fuck me up so hard.

fucking superior french genes

Well don't pick him against Slark and SB

If you're jungling you need to constantly be looking for ganks, courier snipes, counterganks, and runes.

Offlane NP can fuck with safelane if you're not fucking awful at micro

Really easy decision-making: can my TP make a fight into a 2v1, 3v2, 4v3, etc.

If yes, then fucking TP, win the fight, and push with team. Otherwise, continue farming and don't build retard items

just do abuse lobby

earthshaker, viable, reported

Fucking lmao

Adelaide is for cuddles!

Adelaide is for fuggen

won 6 out of 7 matches with sniper

oh man that buff to shrapnel so good

NEW ITEM IN 6.88:

Stormshield

>Buckler (800) + Point Booster (1200) + Hood of Defiance (1725) + Infused Raindrops (225) = Stormshield (3950)
>+5 All attributes
>+200 Strength
>+200 Mana
>+30% Magic Resistance
>+10 HP/s regeneration
>+2 Mana/s regeneration

>Passive: Blocks 200 Magic damage whenever you take an instance of over 50 magic damage. 4 cooldown. Damage block occurs before Iron Flesh

>Active: Iron Flesh
>100 mana cost 50 cooldown 15 duration
>Your hero becomes metal form, gaining a barrier that absorbs the next 750 damage of any type and forces you to minimum 100 movespeed. Movement speed is restored if barrier is broken or buff expires

>+5 All attributes
>+200 Strength

Items like these will probably never be added thoug because they're too slot efficient when compares with others.