/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Comparisons between NA and JP Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VouuUy_-M1E
youtube.com/watch?v=l6H7ViAdmRU
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOPQwglrxR
youtube.com/watch?v=pQjf8d0yptg
khinsider.com/news/E3-2016-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-Hands-On-Walkthrough-6616
youtube.com/watch?v=aAASSC_4iCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aqua's tiddes are still lopsided.

DELETE THIS

First for olette being best girl.

Exquisite taste sir.

>that fucking name for this fucking gif

It still makes me smile.
(but I don't feel the urge to type all that shit again.)

Anyone?

So is there any incentive to the player for sharing his medals other than to be helpful

I mean like, PAD gives you some funny money when other players use your shared monster

It's simply to help your friends.

who keeps these threads alive during all hours of the day anyway

Dunno

Anonymous does.

So boys which of my soras and his and should I 6* next now that I have cost space.

People like you.

Master Form. Doesn't look like any of those are Limit Form.

Whoever gets there first.

Prolly that second master form and turn it into a dot in the other one. Unless it's already guilted. Then I'd suggest getting a different medal, like KH2 Riku.

>Last update of Ux
>Unknown removes his outfit
>It's (you)

Really don't have much upgraded to replace the second master form right now so dunno how it would fair turning it into a dot right now to be honest with you.
I want to level my stitch but don't have the greatest amount of level metals/evolving from what I know to replace it with.
Also where would I get my hands on a KH2 Riku?

>implying there will have an ending before kh3

Can we all agree though that Unknown's voice was the most sex?

Stitch and master form are the same guy so if you want to guilt a Stitch you can switch out one of those master forms and make it into a dot on the other one. Green EXP day in only like two more days. KH2 Riku is one of the medals you can get with your jews. He's pretty solid.

Nah, not possible

Anyone else having problems? All I'm getting is the spinning heart at the bottom.

Well, apparently facebook is down, so that might be a problem.

>I have no life
heh

>Aqua won't get this ever again

She won't get what? Fan art?

Get to spend one last night under the stars with her best friends.

Good.

Isn't being useful to your teammates a good enough incentive? You fucking parasite.

>If it doesn't benefit me, why should I do it?
Because you are a nice guy who borrows shared medals from others.

R8 my soras

>Showing the original medal

You dun fucked up

Does Kingdom Hearts 1 final mix have a functional English patch?
If not, should I emulate the vanilla version or buy a ps3?

It's in english in the collection on PS3 isn't it?

Yeah, but I do not own a ps3.

Every other final mix game has a perfect English patch for the original japanese versions and can be emulated. KH1fm is the only one that seems completely broken, which is unfortunate.

Huh well damn Gamersjoint actually said something interesting.

The object that the characters are standing on in the 2.8 banner is the mantle piece where Xehanort's Keyblade was mounted.

Daybreak = LoD confirmed?

>Gamersjoint
I mean don't get me wrong it's one of the least offensive/more thought out things that they've said but at the same time I've seen people say that as soon as the trailer dropped. The Gamersjoint just looks for shit to talk about.

>Unknown is hold a Dandelion in the trailer
>yfw he kills every Dandelion and PLAYER only gets to see Emphemera and Skuld briefly before they die

Oh yeah don't get me wrong he obviously reaches hard and just outright copies/plagiarizes others for content, but I just never noticed it before (granted I didn't know about the banner before).

God, Elizabeth Banks as Rita looks like shit. Machiko Soga was perfect, and I'm not saying that as a weeb thing.

Has 2.8's collectors edition been released for pre order yet or did I miss my chance?

I dont know how this works, ive missed the hype on the first two.

>Hater Pants Omelette
Every time.
>I have no life
Nice.
>they're actually doing power rangers
>Rita doesn't even fucking look like Rita
My inner child will never stop pouting about this.
Not yet. The Last Guardian CE went up last night though which is hilarious.

>I have no life

It's even funnier when you realize that is KHFag

2.8 is going to be at E3, right?

You're right. That is pretty hilarious.
Well, someone said they're gonna talk about it on Thursday but SE didn't mention it at all during their lineup for the whole week. They're still riding 15 real hard but it might show up in something else they didn't mention at the end of the first 15 stream.

>TFW you finally Submit

Who makes a better reverse medal? I also have a Hag.

Hag and Hades both work well.

What happened to the Medal guide?

Do you guys think they'll give us 6000 jewels for the downtime?

What downtime? But also no.

>6000 jewels
>for free

>basically giving 30 bucks to 10,000 people

How the hell am I supposed to beat Cerebus?

Like he one shots me everytime.

Welp, here's Terra.

Defense boost. Paralyze or sleep him. Reset until your skills trigger.
What's this from?

Second time pulling, still low level, is this good?
I assume sephiroth is shit because its sephiroth

2.8 demo at e3

I don't have a defense boost, I think I can get one in this months colosseum, does it activate every single time or is it random chance like attack boost?

So why do all the models in 2.8 and III look so... unfinished? They have that wierd shiny look I associate with in-progress work. I get they wanted to mimic the cartoon-y look from the first two games rather than go the more realistic look the Final Fantasy games went in... But couldn't Square Enix even get things to look like the how the opening/ending sequences looked?

Isn't square today?

Im thinking theyre running on a older version of the engine they cranked out fast so they could spend more time focusing on kh3

That's a really good pull. Sephiorth is both really stupid rare and really good, KH2 Riku is strong, Marluxia too. The rest are meh or bad though.
Well fuck they need to skip this fat dork talking to these even more asian dorks and get to that.
It's a chance to activate like all the other skills. He'll also lose his attack buff after the first turn, so if you bring in a healer you should be able to survive if you tank the first turn.
Yeah, they look terrible. Aqua looks like a barbie or some shit. Terra looks like plastic too, like early work from an animated movie.

>new Dream Eaters in DDDHD
I wonder what other new content we'll get

Had to skim the 0.2 section of KHI's article because spoilers but the gameplay seems on point

>tfw couldn't go to E3 this year

reeeeeeeeeeee

Really want those limited medals, should I SUBMIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=VouuUy_-M1E
youtube.com/watch?v=l6H7ViAdmRU

source?

periscope.tv/w/1ynJOPQwglrxR

0.2 gameplay HNNNNGGGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=pQjf8d0yptg

>Using blizzard near the tree will freeze the leafs

Yep.

Neat.
Pretty decent quality video. I like it.
Full schedule is on SE's site.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15 (PDT)
09:45 AM – 10:00 AM DAY 2 HEADS UP
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM FINAL FANTASY XV - Active Time Report - Live from E3 2016
[JAPANESE LANGUAGE PROGRAM]
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM HITMAN – LIVESTREAM WITH YOSUKE MATSUDA
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach - Introducing a Brand New Game Mode
12:30 PM – 01:30 PM FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE - Gameplay Walkthrough and Q&A (Hosted by The Completionist)
01:30 PM – 02:30 PM SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS: E3 TRAILER LINE-UP
02:30 PM – 03:30 PM FINAL FANTASY XV - E3 Special Mission Playthrough + FFXV UNIVERSE
03:30 PM – 04:00 PM FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS - A Special Presentation from the Producers
>04:00 PM – 04:30 PM KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Discussion with KH Co-Director Tai Yasue)
04:30 PM – 06:00 PM FINAL FANTASY XIV - Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 2016
06:00 PM – 06:15 PM DAY 2 WRAP UP

khinsider.com/news/E3-2016-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-Hands-On-Walkthrough-6616

My first roll. Rate

Slightly above average.

>new dream eaters
I'm still wondering why they didn't decide to make it a full on FM. It'll be real shitty if they release 2.8 and then do DDDFM at some point.
>article says "cross" as a button
>not X
TRIGGERED

muh dick

Fairly strong and lacking Xabu, 6/10

>he actually put his email in the email field
The absolute madman

60FPS HD DDD
youtube.com/watch?v=aAASSC_4iCQ

New dream eaters?

Also oh man 0.2 looks so fucking good holy shit.

Played the demo. Really feels like Nomura is setting up Aqua to pull some shit.

The really suspicious bit is where she wishes aloud that she could turn back time and redo the past

I figured it'd just be well wishing, but shit, what if the next saga is trying to put her down so she doesn't actually break time itself?

I just wonder why Terra is being a faggot.

Like the correct response when your friend who you forced to put you down asks if you're real is not to walk away all mysteriously

that tanuki dream eater

He's likely just a memory so maybe since Aqua didn't' respond like she did in BBS made Terra not respond back, like stopping a tape.

What new dream eater? The brown one?

Was it me or did DDD feel harder than previous games?

Something about the way Nightmares fought, or maybe it's because they threw so many of them at you

who among them are my better Gets?

I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW THEY HANDLED REALITY SHIFTS REEEE

If Aqua's spells are any indication, she looks to be on a COMPLETELY different level than Sora and Riku.

That said, when 0.2 does come out, someone should see if any of Aqua's dialogue with Terra matches with anything from those scenes where Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor.

Quicktime

haven't followed e3 very well and i havent seen anyone talk about this game at all. did they announce anything for this game or is it still "coming soon"?

2.8 will be out this December, announcements about 3 will be made this "winter", whatever that means.