Need To Become Famous On Twitch

I need a 100% fool proof way to become famous on Twitch.

>inb4 be grill
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 suck dick

and all that shit. Give me a 100% guide, I'll follow it, let's see if this shit work. These idiot kids that make thousands can't be that fucking smart.

why would we want to help you.

You're on Veeky Forums
referring to people as niggers and sucking dick and calling people idiots when you're clearly too stupid to not copy what they do.

but you know what, friend. I'll give you the easiest way to get popular.
Stream daily and on a schedule. That's it.
now stop being a shit bag and actually pay attention to people's habits.

pick even lower hanging fruit.

How long before I become popular?

How long before I'm making $2k/month?

Should I put on an act, like that fucking idiot boogie2988, or should I just be my own, retarded self?

- be amazingly attractive OR have top-tier charisma and wit OR be amazingly skilled at a competitive game (you can probably just stop here, like most people)

- create a brand, get professional logos and design memes, you NEED to establish some inside jokes asap

- stream consistently in the same time-frame, this is extremely important

- find copyright free music, or music that doesn't get scanned (game/anime soundtracks/remixes work well)

- get all the bells and whistles setup early, meme sound/visual notifications for followers/donations, hot keys to change stream layout ect.

- don't expect to make much for the first 6 months, but continue the grind and you'll make it

- from here just continue min-maxing your fame, twitter, youtube, all this lead to mad sponsorship deals

----------
There you go faggot, it truly is the fucking dream but again, most people get stumped at the first thing I listed, and there's really not much they can do to recover from that.

This isn't free information daily, user.

I'll actually tell you what to do and everything for a pay, but I'm not going to sit here and give you a business plan for something I won't even profit off of.

But if you seriously want to become famous.
This simple.
Make. A. Schedule.
5 days a week, 8a.m. to 4p.m. Not a minute early, not a minute later.
Do that till you find one person. Then find two.
Find 10 followers.

it doesn't matter how long it'll take you. That's none of your goddamn business. You can't talk about spending a million bucks without having earned your first.
Put on an act. Suck dick on cam, it doesn't matter.
Look at examples as foxdrop or cowsep. Hell, just shut up and stop being stupid and wasting people's time and actually man up and take the first step and getting your face on a camera and streaming daily.

If you can't even do that, then stop wasting time making up these fantasies of riches and being jealous of faggots you won't ever meet. Hell, they don't worry about you, don't worry about their success. Make your own

I pretty much play all fucking games.

What game should I focus on and become a fucking beast at? CoD?

WTF do I need music for?

I can set up all the gay ass bells and whistles. Is a green screen necessary, because that's the gayest shit in the world to set up.

Also, thanks for the help, faggot. When I get rich, I'll give you a piece of the pie, nigger.

Don't listen to this jackass.
There are people who don't have top tier charisma or are attractive.

As i said inthere are plenty of ugly and worthless streamers, who are killing it.
Look at tyler1 for league of legends, definitely not an attractive male nor charismatic.
Look at cowsep, dude looks ugly as fuck and is definitely not charismatic. All these guys just stream as much as they can and try to always talk.

user. seriously, just shut up. get off Veeky Forums. Get your webcam. and start streaming every single day. that's it. If you seriously want to believe all this stupid shit where you need a million things and this and that and the third, you're not even worth any views.
People start from shit and end up somewhere. Start from shit and stop making excuses.
pic related. ugly ass dude named cowsep

Is a GreenScreen needed? I have one, but it's inconvenient as fuck to setup with all the lighting.

Also

>YouTube or Twitch?

side note. youre shit.
Calling everyone a nigger and faggot. gay. FUCK.
like. you're not even worth shit and you act like some internet tough guy.

actually, you know what. I'm out of this thread, you won't make it cause youre toxic trash.

>man up and take the first step and getting your face on a camera and streaming daily.

bad advice, you -need- to come out of the gates with a high quality stream or you're just going to delude your potential followers/core audience

there is a LOT of competition, and people will remember you as the awkward shitty stream #94241616123

start strong or don't start at all

play what you want dude, you need music for downtime/stream startup, also if you play a repetitive competitive game you need some bg music

cowsep has a lot of charisma

you're not really good @ twitch, please stop posting lol

btw charisma isn't the right word

PERSONALITY

there we go

I haven't watched cowsep in about a year and half and I still remember him vividly because he sticks the fuck out

Shut up bitch you give horrible advice. Go jack off to cowsep you fag.

Thanks for the solid ass advice, bro.

What you think about green screens?

I'll try to find some decent ass music, but that's fucked me over in the past, as people will copyright music in the future.

yeah, and you're the guy who donate's 4.20$ donations and spam kappa's

OP. believe whoever you want.
Option a)Buy all this equipment. set up these highquality streams and this and that. Do this for 6months and blah blah blah and shaft yourself when youre negative.

I've never once gone into a stream with two people watching and was like "wow, glad this guy has a greenscreen with 300fps on league."
i've gone in, sat for a few hours because they talked and tried to atleast be there for the people.
Thats it.
yeah, you guys know what. alright. OP, you're not even going to do it, so have fun, faggot.

if you're going for the competitive scene, don't be bothered with green screens

if you're going for the game explorer style, yes green screen

copyright music on twitch isn't even a problem, it's your vods-- it's important to have quality vods so i'm not sure what you're referring to

ANYONE reading this thread; don't listen to this guy, he has no status on twitch and he's bitter streamer #523516 trying to fuck over potential allstars

I thought you were leaving this thread omg

Twitch or YouTube streaming?

vods on twitch

youtube requires heavy editing (by you or someone you hire) to be a successful addition to your brand, and you can fix potential copyright music issues there

Well, I can do this.

Do you think 4 hours a day every day would be possible, or do I really need to do 8?

if you have unlimited time, go for as long as possible, just start & end at a similar time, this is key

if you approach this as starting a business, you will be successful* ... you have to do a lot of upfront work designing your brand and constantly thinking how to innovate your stream, it's a lot of work, but it's fun stimulating work in the right mind

*assuming you have LOOKS or PERSONALITY or SKILL

just start mapping out your plan and doing your research, as if you were starting a business

I'm out now, good luck dude, it truly is the dream

Thank you for the solid advice, brother. I hope we meet again on my stream someday. We need a fucking code that neither of us will forget, in case fate links us in the future.

>buy a knee pads
>streaming
>profit

Be watchable. Offer something new.

What's the point of playing all the latest games? Why not make watchable streams where you're playing really oold games?

Be good at a popular video game.

Everytime there's someone with Mario 64's fastest times he gets 1k+ viewers constantly even when he's a sperg with no webcam or mic.
Siglemic had 4k+ every stream because he was good and used a mic.

You'll need at least 5k hours of practice though.

>Be good at a popular video game.
>Everytime there's someone with Mario 64's fastest times he gets 1k+ viewers constantly even when he's a sperg with no webcam or mic.
>Siglemic had 4k+ every stream because he was good and used a mic.
>You'll need at least 5k hours of practice though.
That sounds more like a sport or an exhibition sport. Not that it's bad per se, but the bar is really set high.

under rated post

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Suck my dick.

Help or don't.

But if not then fuckoff.

Youre shitposting.

THats not any better at all u fucking KEK.

Gtfo /b

steps to become a youtuber/camewhore:

lose all your dignity
look for a niche with horny teens/kids
act like a clown and overeact to everything
give stupid advice about trivial things
lose more dignity begging for subscribers and likes at the end of the stream.
try to sound like a forced hipster about your opinions and pander to the stupidity side of the humanity thats your market (nobody with an opinion or common sense lurks those places)
dont cry when nobody cares about you. remember you are just a money whore, get in the mindset.
remember that "business model" is for retarded people and it is not sustainable, grab the money like the bitch you are and move before you waste your life developing useless skills that nobody cares and you cant put in a resume.(I dont know why I am telling you this, you want to become a camwhore).
prepare your kneepads when you are old and have nothing to put in your resume, but at least you can impress those kids in mcdonalds.

I have a good idea to make money off of twitch raids

>start playing minecraft or any other shitty game on twitch
>post on /b/ and tell everyone to raid
>turn on text-to speech donations
>act outraged at what everyone says, encouraging them to donate more
>profit

Here is a literal checklist:
-Be attractive/presentable
-Develop an original and wacky catchphrase that is subtle and not fucking abrasively obvious
-Be spontaneous and charismatic
-Never ever fucking stop talking
-Laugh at yourself
-Stream every day or at least every other day
-Be really fucking good, decently good or comically bad
-Overreact

So no market for this, eh?

>If these idiot kids can do it it cant be that hard
>Even though I don't know how to do it

If there was a fool proof guide to doing it, don't you think everyone would be doing it?

>How Do I become a famous reality tv star? If all these idiots can do it, it cant be that hard

u need to have huge tits, or have a very attractive face.

idk how males can get popular. good luck tho

>play recently hyped up released games
>Be better than most at it
>Be interactive and friendly

If you do the above three, you'll make a decent amount starting off.

I watch a couple guys on twitch.

a coh2 streamer. coh2 is a dead game but has a niche following. the best guy gets 125ish viewers when he's streaming. I don't think its a FT job for the guy. probably a NEET weeb. coh2 is not a great game but the guy has some charisma and answers game questions well so it's informative.

Avilo for SC2. he's funny and decent and fits that basement dwelling nerd stereotype.

Asmongold for WoW. he does a lot of real talk. I don't care for WoW but he's super honest and its refreshing.

So the real question OP needs to ask is what is he offering to the audience.

Be a variety streamer during non-peak hours. Stream 6-8 hours 6 days a week for about 1 year and that should be enough for $1500 a month with donations.

I watched AlaskanSavage from his beginning to the point where he could quit his job to stream full time.

>Be better than most at it

I've never seen a streamer who was good at gaming. The real selling point is entertainment.

Except if you are a progamer and people watch you to learn.

Here's an Idea
Make your stream, listen here for a second
An 80's themed stream
like make jokes about the 80's, chat rules only about the 80's, songs about the 80's
only underage kids watch streamers and they see the 80's as something cool
an 80's themed stream, you could play new games, just have things related to the 80's like disco and shit

That will be 50 dollars from you