pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOwddNWME
twitter.com/TekkenGamercom/status/742445144809582592
youtube.com/watch?v=g4h8o4pWECI
youtube.com/watch?v=bptNiftn3XY
youtube.com/watch?v=VBzbdw5y-sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tekken 7 console gameplay/streams where?

Are there any moves that are punishable on hit in any game?

Fighting Vipers 3 when

yeah, forgot which games though

Blanka ball in SF4 is punishable on hit sometimes.

dragon quest fighting game when

the release of the game had a very small amount of characters, you had to learn 20 second combos to compete with other players, most people aren't interested in a game where you can get combo'd for 20 seconds then reset into another 20 second combo, Mike Z did fix a lot of problems people had with the game on launch like the length of combos and stuff but it was too late

youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOwddNWME

Urien in 3S has a move that is. I forget which though.

Skullgirls 2 when

so how about that 2016 release date for Tekken 7?

REAL BEDMAN HOURS

IF YOU UP REVERSAL SUPERING AND YRCING THEN HIT THAT MF LIKE BUTTON

>you had to learn 20 second combos
>at launch

more like 60+ seconds

probably never

they're doing another game which is an ARPG which has only one girl with tits and ass which makes them look like they're trying to get away from the pervy image of Skullgirls

yes. lots, actually

yes, there are plenty of incompetent developers who are stupid enough to put moves that are punishable on hit into their games.

Blanka ball is the biggest offender. It's been punishable on hit in a few games.

In SFIV, Cody's pipe is punishable if it only hits once. Some are punishable if done in the corner. Bunch of little things that can make different moves punishable on hit.

They don't own the rights to Skullgirls and wanted to make an RPG. In the future, we may see Skullgirls 2 but it's not going to be anytime soon.

LabZero are geniune SJW sellouts. Ravid was on Neofag around the clock begging those trannies to fund his shitty game.

Void post of the day

Ken's sa3 punishes a bunch of shit on hit

They got pretty desperate user.
>no funding
>no more labzero
>no more skullgirls 2

I'd get desperate too.

Cable can ahvb punish rocket punch on hit.

if someone doesn't do a jump in deep enough in ST, you can punish it with a throw (under certain conditions) because they're 0 frames in that game
it's called counter throwing

not just attacks, but there have also been instances in some fighters where successfully landing a throw is punishable. *cough*doa

and SFV

>SJWs making a SG2

You can do that in GG too. And stop using the HBR's 0 frame bullshit.
Throws have 1 frame of startup in ST.

they made the the first one which was pretty okay

esports aaaaaAAAAAaaaaa

They'll never make an SG2. Ravid is too much of an SJW and hates everything about Skullgirls. Times have changed.

>SJWs making a game that glorifies violence against women

nice fucking game wow

muh dik

>Make a game only China cares about
>Don't release it on the 战斧 F1
What's SNK doing?

Yeah, everybody knows CEOs of game companies usually make games they hate.

Look at LabZero now.

>underaged spats fetish girl getting licked by monsters in the prototype game
>said girl is from India but she has T.Hawk's fighting stance.
>T.Hawk is a Native American
>Europeans thought they landed in India so they called the natives Indian

Totally SJWs guys.

So, are you all enjoying General RAAM?

literally google/youtube search it.

streams won't have it until t7fr is actually released. or if markman is at an fgc/wizard world event.

i wish makoto was my squirrel

goddamn update is taking so long for me

Anyone else actually hyped as fuck for tekken 7?
I think the trailer was VERY well done.

This is the most banal attempt of defending an outspoken SJW dev. If they love SG so much, why do a 180 for their new shit with tumblr reject designs instead of sticking to SG-like designs? I heard rumors that LZ artists are pissed off with the new direction the company has taken.

was gootecks ever good? i started playing street fighter last week

meeeee desu

how do i know if my character has more than one ultra?

Define 'good'

Maybe slightly above average in AE, but by the time Ultra came around he couldn't compete.

do u want 2 suck his dick?

Sg designs were shit too.

>an outspoken SJW dev
who? proof?
>180
have you seen the final boss of the game?
also, did you miss this post? >LZ artists are pissed off
only rumor that sounds like this is that Zone (yes, that tentacle guy) is sad because he can't draw the MC fully nude anymore in the rough drafts of her sprites or w/e the fuck because the game development has been streaming alot of shit

also
>SJWs playing games
>SJWs playing hard games
tumblr is going to cry at the difficulty of this game when it comes out and it's going to be hilarious.

>played 5 games today
>only won 2, one of which didn't rematch

Gief's greenhand m8.

This fgg not bitch about sjw's

>DMC5 wasn't real
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And weren't they supposed to talk more about Tekken?

Typical Famitsu teaser bullshit tiny ass picture for ants going over a bit more of KoF and showing off Antonov for the first time.

meeeeeeeeee

characters look more interesting than skullgirl shit alread, nice to see a company grow

They did

Wait I missed it
What did they say?

Coming out on console early 2017

That was at the MS conference, I was talking about the Sony conference

Why would it be at both?
If there's going to be more info it's going to be on the showfloor

SFV is complete shit. I fucking hate Xrds gameplay, but at least I get to play with people. I know it's going to die in a couple months but fuuuuuccckkk

twitter.com/TekkenGamercom/status/742445144809582592

That's not an official account, they were just hoping

Why is she so white there

Have you ever noticed how the XIV in KOF XIV looks like the IV in Street Fighter IV

No because it really doesn't.

An actual Tekken 7 FR release date

but it is a little more than 6 months away at earliest

is dat a gril on the left

Is Ibuki's SFV movelist up already somewhere?

Tekken 7
Nude mods ... when?
youtube.com/watch?v=g4h8o4pWECI

best designed FG characters?

vid related for me
youtube.com/watch?v=bptNiftn3XY
skip to 0:55

>tfw the trailer is dash and mash

It's a boy

how do i know if i have a stand

do you have 2 functioning legs?

Man why do I even bother trying to play fighting games. After 100 hours im still shit. How the fuck are you cunts motivated to still play

i have 400+ hours and less than 1000 LP in street fighter 5

i'll grab it on pc if it has crossplay haven't played tekken since the first one when i was a kid

I made it to silver in a day and stopped playing online

it's only 100 hours. plus, things ramp up each time you learn new stuff and develop good habits.

>when i was a kid

so yesterday?

How drastic do character movelists/playstyle change between games? For example, tekken 6 to tag 2 to T7?

Soon

Im pretty new, im so used to being decent/good when I have over a 100 hours in games but with fighting games you can expect to play for a 1000 and still be shit.

Thats what someone told me anyway

how do character archetypes work in tekken?

I really wish, i'm 26, still shit at fighting games and wasted too many years doing nothing

the fact that i'm still posting here is also depressing

all tekken characters remain largely the same from the very first 1996 game through tekken7

Seems like I need to hire a tutor to actually get better at fighting games. Its the only genre where I hit a wall and can't git guud

>combo into jazzy nyc

Tekken sucks lmao i guess its better than shit like gg for a secondary /fgg/ game

not largely. it's often just a handful of new moves, adjusting old moves (sometimes just the frame data, other times the properties), or changing inputs.

in those specific games, t6 -> tag 2 was overall a pretty big change mainly due to tag assault combos. sure, you can call it t6.5, but there were a ton of adjustments.

tag 2 -> t7.0 is not a huge leap, actually. most returning characters kept all their moves and were given maybe a couple new ones, with some adjusted to be a screw attack for combos. it's mainly the new system and system changes that affected each of them most. tag 2 -> t7fr is a different story, so far at least.

Nowadays I play fighting games to release my anger. There's too much fucking bullshit. You think I give a fuck about being good. As long as I can do my combos I don't care if I lose to Diego, John or Steve. Getting good. Shit it's not about getting good it's about playing the game

Alright tekken guys
Who uses lightning in Tekken

who is unga rushdown in tekken?

what do you mean? they exist, but they aren't really confined to any specific playstyle or gameplan. for example, a grappler can actually play lame and keep out.

Rashid, his offensive tools make him very fun especially for a SF game.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBzbdw5y-sE

mishimas (kazuya, devil jin, heihachi), normal jin, and lars.

at low/scrub levels, hwoarang, steve, and law. at higher levels...maybe feng?