gematsu.com/2016/06/crash-bandicoot-1-2-3-fully-remastered-ps4

>Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ‘Ship Assault’ gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/call-duty-infinite-warfare-ship-assault-gameplay-trailer

>PlayStation VR launches October 13
gematsu.com/2016/06/playstation-vr-launches-october-13

>Resident Evil 7 PS4 demo out now
gematsu.com/2016/06/resident-evil-7-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc-ps4-demo-out-now

>Detroit: Become Human E3 2016 trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/detroit-become-human-introduces-new-playable-character-e3-2016-trailer

>Horizon: Zero Dawn E3 2016 gameplay walkthrough
gematsu.com/2016/06/horizon-zero-dawn-special-editions-pre-order-bonuses-announced-e3-2016-gameplay-walkthrough

>The Last Guardian launches October 25
gematsu.com/2016/06/last-guardian-launches-october-25

>Bend Studio announces Days Gone for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/06/bend-studio-announces-days-gone-ps4

>God of War announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/06/god-war-announced-ps4

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamersyde.com/news_e3_our_videos_of_the_re7_teaser-18008_en.html
gamersyde.com/game_3637_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=StXRi5zPPjk
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/best-of-e3-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BESTOFE3SALELP
gematsu.com/2016/06/nioh-second-demo-due-august-e3-2016-trailer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

so if you look at the pic before the phone you get a different call.

I want a HD(ier) Ico/SotC to go with Last Guardian

Last Guardian is what I'm waiting to buy a PS4 for as it's the first console exclusive I care about this generation~

Oct h y p e. I hope they do one of those gimicky bundles with a TLG skinned console

Anyone else have the fully upgrade all weapons trophy for doom fuck up and not unlock. It's the last one I need and nothing seems to work.

Did they not show PS4k/4.5/Neo at the conference because it looks shitty spec-wise next to Project Scorpio? Unbiased PCfriend, here. Seems like that in all certainty; wonder if they'll go back and try and one-up MS' efforts

Comfiest game shown?

Horizon 4 me

I'm not so terribly concerned since I already have a PS4, and it's fine enough for my needs.
Personally I think it's wisest to skip every 2nd console if they make this kind of middle generation.

>Did they not show PS4k/4.5/Neo
The sales of the PS4 would probably dwindle down if they did this.

Microsoft has less to lose, because they aren't in the lead. Sony has more to lose if they announce it half a year before launch.

>everyone seems to be going hype over different games shown
>meanwhile I was blown away by Resi 7

The whole time I was watching thinking "IT'S HAPPENING, KOJIMA HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN" and then when VII appeared on the screen my anus nearly imploded.

Finally a real AAA horror game that actually looks scary. Added bonus for the series going back to its roots.

it's a shame that it is a RE title and is guaranteed to be shit
I was literally laughing at multiple points in the demo
sorry lad, but it ain't scary, it's just another shitty RE game

It's crapcom though...

>E3 conference ends
>General is dead once again

No one can save /ps4g/ anymore.

Damn I didn't know the Chris Evans poster owned a PS4

Out of what we've seen so far from the different shows I can't say I've been all that impressed with anything.

Pretty happy that we got a new trailer for Gravity Rush though.

So I was at work all day, got home and just got done watching the E3 conference.

Pretty fucking good, even Detroit got me interested and I don't care about QD at all.
I mean honestly I probably still won't buy it, but still cool, also yo, that spiderman game looked fucking cool and Horizon looks sweet as well, I mean I assume reprogramming that bull means we will be doing it to other animechs as well.

Its a possibility.

The reason sonys E3 felt so mediocre this year is because last years E3 was one of the greatest of all time and literally everything was leaked while some of the most hyped games in the leak weren't there.

Lower spec is not a problem if they launch earlier and cheaper.

When will we be able to download the source file for the Death Stranding trailer?
Conference trailer which is what's available now has crowd noises and shit.

I'm actually curious to know if Microsoft included that huge cache of ESRAM from the Xbox One into the Scorpio.
That thing demanded a shit ton of transistors and took up 30% of the chip area.

Maybe they are just trying to emulate it this time?
Not sure if this is even possible.

Weird but anyone else instantly reminded of the God hands when they first saw this?

The real reason is because Microsoft blew them the fuck out just hours before

Back to your thread shitposter-kun

>actually browsing & crosslinking to /v/
You're worse than he is..

>Did they not show PS4k/4.5/Neo at the conference because it looks shitty spec-wise next to Project Scorpio?
Why else would they not show it? If they did, fanboys and press would tear them apart with how shit the machine is going to be in comparison to Scorpio.
I mean MS console is going to have UNCOMPRESSED 4K PIXELS so unless Sony does something it's over for them. Dark times ahead.

There's digitalfoundry speculation that Scorpio will no longer use ESRAM so that removes one big barrier to Windows 10 total pc integration. If I was Sony, I would be shitting my pants, praying that that's not what MS is intending to do.

>Defending a shitposter

How about you go back there too. Oh wait, you're actually him. So how about you kill yourself. Besides I'm sure you know you can just open up the catalog on /v/ to be greeted by countless platform war threads because all people do there are shitpost and bitch about something.

>called out for being a retard
>backpedaling
>I only clicked the c-catalog!
>y-you must be him!

>Still defending a shitposter that was trying to instigate a console war

I'm done, m8. /ps4g/ is always on the brink of death and you're even defending shitposters. There truly is no saving this general when faggots like you visit this place.

gamersyde.com/news_e3_our_videos_of_the_re7_teaser-18008_en.html

Anyway what price they set will show what they think of consoles future.
Whether they think consoles is a specific niche audience or if they think consoles can still really penetrate the mainstream.
If the cheapest model is $250 or lower then I'd say they really believe, if the cheapest model is $300 and deluxe model at $500 then I'd say they've conceded that consoles isn't going to reach beyond the demographics buying them right now and that they're going to focus on getting more money out of that group.

>RE7 Teaser
Wat

?

The demo is called RE7 teaser.

>implying I'm defending anyone
You're the one being salty m8, cause I hurt your feelings. Go back to browsing /v/

I asked about Death Stranding you fucken retard.

My bad. Didn't look at what he replied to.

Oh, I dunno how I managed that...
gamersyde.com/game_3637_en.html
720p only for now, but direct feed.

No, sorry. I hate platform wars, so I'm not gonna go there. Now lets stop arguing, I don't want this place to become like /v/. We've had too much of that yesterday.

Please, post the correct version.

No.

Did anyone pre-order South Park and get the Stick of Truth? How's it run? The first game was great but there were so many loading screens on console that seemed to drag on.

Any japanese speakers can update me on what japan though of the show?

I'm sure you guys get this kind of newfriend post a lot, but I think it's time to get a ps4.

Is that a bad idea because the new sku might come soon? I don't care about VR or upscaling games to 4k, but it could be more than that. Also, is there a good bundle that isn't blops3 and doesn't have nate drake sticker on the console? thanks my dudes god bless black lives matter.

This is weeb gen, we don't play that trash

but stick of truth is the best jrpg to come out in like 10 years.

Hope there's a good E3 sale today

Doubt it, they've been trash for the last 2 years

I never played the original so I can't compare, but the only real loading screens are before battle, and they're brief.

It's pretty good, friend.

so you can't preorder the physical game to get this now? have to get them both digitally? gaaaay.

>tfw all gravity rush discussion is people wanting to smell Kat's butt
What went wrong?

please can someone recommend me a game on ps4 where there are waifus in it thanks in advance

Senran Kagura.

I'd rather tongue her butt

Does anyone care if I split the released and upcoming sections into two charts/images? Would save a lot of space.

Like said. It'll mostly be AAA/indies which have already been on sale countless of times and not to mention they'll probably be more expensive too like in previous E3 sales.

What is something you found funny from Sony E3?
>beach of kojima presentation of game
>a black guy from the audience says BUNCHA CRYABS

Damn couldn't sleep all night. Side note who wants Kratos as their dad? I never had a dad.

>Side note who wants Kratos as their dad?
Would be pretty nice, if I had a dad like that maybe I wouldn't have grown to be such a beta..

Yeah, that wasn't very clear, but if you were able to do that you could just cancel the pre-order and keep the free game so it makes sense I suppose.

is it better than the pile of garbage 3ds game?

youtube.com/watch?v=StXRi5zPPjk

Stranding on the edge

Someone shouted XBOX

Missed that. When?

All Square has to do is come out and say it is exclusive and I'll buy it. I cannot support this sneaky wording for releases. They need to be honest. Same with Kojima's game.

muh dick
You're fucking dumb. It's the same situation it was with many other games before like Drakengard 3. 90% of the Audience is on Playstation, that's why it is on Playstation. They do not have a deal with Sony. If it somehow turns out to be a massive success it will likely be ported to other systems.

Looks like a PS2 game.

Okay, yet DQH was announced for PC two weeks later. They need them to be honest and stop trying to play people.

>looks like ps2 meme
newfag detected

>2015
>NieR New Project is currently being developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc. exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
>NieR New Project is now in development exclusively for the PlayStation®4 system and is not yet rated.

>2016
>NieR: Automata™, the SQUARE ENIX® and PlatinumGames developed, action-RPG title, will be available to fans in early 2017 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
>NieR: Automata is currently in development for the PlayStation®4 system and is not yet rated.

uh oh

$60 people can save for something else.

>I can't enjoy something unless someone else doesn't get to do so.
Literal Millennials

Megadimension Neptunia VII for $18 dls, yay or nay?

If you're not a millennial you're either underaged or too old to be on this site.

Millennials are as early as born in 1980. Second all that is being asked for is being honest and not trying to trick people using carefully selected words.

>they see your dick

Thanks for those hot opinions Grandpa

Daily reminder do not trust Kojima. He is a hack and full of lying lies.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/best-of-e3-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BESTOFE3SALELP

New sale. It's actually ok.

Hype as fuck. Can't wait.

so they dropped the 'casual gameplay' thing and is a 3d bullet hell with cuhrayzee now

Please stop talking, you clearly haven't played Nier.

Brah. Why did sony not show nioh or nier at conference? Need a Sony Weeb conference.

You didn't play the first game, did you?

They had so many normie games this year that they didn't had too. They know that the weebs will inform themselves anyways.

yeah, I'm just about done with /ps4g/ as well, but not for exactly the same reasons as you. This general is cancer, almost as much as /v/ in a way. I don't mind it being dead, but holy shit.

There's TGS for that. They've also showed Yakuza 5 and 0 at PSX, Gravity Rush too IIRC.

Fuck off, i want exclusives.

For the last fucking time, E3 is for the western gaming audience. Wait until TGS for your Japanese games.

im talking about what they said in the beginning when they presented the game "we dont want to make the game to confused for jrpg players" this because platinum was collaborating but now they are in charge of the game?

Sony knows Square is trying the screw them and us, and they won't have it.

gematsu.com/2016/06/nioh-second-demo-due-august-e3-2016-trailer

can use gun

>Okay, yet DQH was announced for PC two weeks later. They need them to be honest and stop trying to play people.

Yeah, in the west. DQ is different because it sells like shit on whatever platform its on i the west. DQH bombed. DQH releasing on multiple platform is not surprising. Also DQ is more Nintendo oriented than Sony.

Here's a real exclusive in the mean time.

4gematsu.com/2016/06/nioh-second-demo-due-august-e3-2016-trailer

Beta Nioh Demo August

None of that changes Square said it was exclusive and still released it on pc so soon afterward. If they wanted more sales they could have put it on ps3 too.

>Why did sony not show nioh or nier at conference?
Because neither of those had significant new information. With the exception of Horizon, everything at Sony's E3 was either a new game announcement, a release date announcement or something Sony probably has an agreement to push (CoDIW).

Nioh, Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5 didn't have any significant new info to announce so giving them stage time makes little sense, even if they were popular enough or relevant enough to get that time in the first place (which they aren't.) You can't realistically expect them to give literally everything stage time.

Trust me, I'd love to see Nier and GR get that E3 stage time properly, but it's obvious why they weren't in Sony's show besides sizzle reels.

>Need a Sony Weeb conference.
Literally Tokyo Game Show in like three months.

Then please stay away from Automata and keep your platform cancer away from it.

It said Developed by Platinum Games in the original announcement. Square is simply the publisher and IP owner, with Yoko Taro as director of the project (who is freelance but regular works with Square Enix).

The bullet hell and combat aspect is also exactly what the first game had.

Nothing about the game has changed.