/fog/ - Fallout General

Synth Waifu Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-contraptions-workshop-vault-tec-workshop-and-nuka-world/2016/06/12/146
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raiders are prime rape material

3rd for robo-tits

xth for big guy

Link for mods?

What was that modular house announcement about? Yet another mod that doesn't work with workshop dlc and breaks everything?

futa rape mods when

buff threw it together and I lost the link

Was it worth it /fog/?

Buffscale, if you want, would you make a MAGA hat in fallout 4?

Sex mods when

There's a bunch out already you shitter

Nuka World quality sheet

[ ] Slave trafficking
[ ] Drug trafficking
[ ] Prostitution
[ ] The ability to kill off every main game faction, including the Minutemen

If it lacks any of these it's shit.

At most it will have drug trafficking.
Everything else is complete no-go

>things that will never be in any new installments because of crybabies on the internet for 500

centaur mod when

Fallout Shelter can't come fast enough so I can have something to play while I shitpost on /fog/.

Can't have any of that. How would my little child play this game otherwise and still keep his morals.

Loverslab?

PIPER
I
P
E
R

I just wonder how well it will take to alt+tab.

>get Freefall legs
>one is heavy combat armor
>the other is sturdy

>10 tons of make-up
>Thinning hair

Wash that face of her's off with industrial strength makeup remover and see if you still like what's underneath friendo.

>What is windowed
>what is borderless

abandoned installment

Why can't I get mods to work with the new patch?

Why is water wet user

give it the Fog Crawler animations for maximum kek

Not on my watch

Fuck floaters I'm glad they never got implemented into any other game.

Is there any benefit gameplay wise in leading the Brotherhood to Arcadia?

Nope, BoS/Institute are basically premature bad ends. You lock yourself out of some stuff if you do it too soon, no real reward. Don't think anyone even comments on it back in Far Harbor.

Is a p90 lore-friendly?

>Is this thing that's in the game lore friendly

Amazingly, yes.

It's halfway there.
It's described as a hightech weapon that just left the prototype stage.

I understand your frustration but you are wrong

Can you do it after the dlc? Is there any benefit in keeping Arcadia alive once you finished the dlc and got their legendary items?

Is max luck/cha with minimum int going to be fun at all?

Ah alright.
Odd choice since it wasn't designed until the mid 80's.

Shit dmg for sure

You can't. The option to inform the factions disappears after you deal with DiMA and Kasumi.

I just want an item sorting mod damnit

Should've turned off automatic updates, m8

Maybe an XCOM themed vault.

You totally can though. I 100%ed Far Harbor and can confirm I still have the option to turn in the synths. The guy is in Advanced Systems.

So you were able to send Kasumi home and then do that? I told DiMA to turn himself in and the quest to inform the Institute and Brotherhood vanished right after. I was on Survival so I wasn't willing to go back to Boston on a whim.

>do some mutant killing settlement quest for Preston
>decide to do one more quest from him
>it's a kidnapping in the settlement I just helped
>the hostage is in the location I just cleared out
>there is not a single enemy in that location near the hostage

What will be the main story of Nuka World?
I bet you will have to choose between nuking it or not.

>You have to Nuka the World or kill your son's last bottle of Quantum

Side with raiders and lead them or wipe them out, obviously.

Raider are evil, go kill them. If you are in the Brotherhood or Institute you can force a bad end instantly by telling them about the situation because the raider leaders are actually synths.

Radiant quests to capture a kidnapped gun from a settlement or to clear out a settlement of crops and water.

I'd be okay with radiant raider quests. We're not going to get any though.

Anyone got a hold of the newest DLC yet?

Customization raiders. Its going to be like Automatron, except instead of unlocking the robot-workbench midway through you'll unlock the ability to make a raider gang.

I really hate the stylized modern look of the comics. Fits the nature of the low effort game though.

Well I did the peace ending so DiMa was still at Acadia, but I did send Kasumi home and finish the final quest.

do you hate things like the p90? they are in the original games but don't fit the theme as it is a modern weapon

Those raiders are run way synths.

It would be really cool if you can customise your raiders uniforms and weapon choices and then send them to battle against other raider gangs and settlements.
I know it won't happen like I'm imagining, but I can hope.

>tfw all you can do in the end is hire some random raider to be your companion
>tfw at the end of the dlc this random raider will be even stronger than the robots you can build

>don't fit the theme

Except it did, back when the game came out.

For most people, the P90 was a futuristic, almost fantasy looking gun. It's rounded and organic-like shape looked really different, and helped with the aesthetic of the setting. Same with stuff like the Pancor Jackhammer, G11, and H&K CAWS from Fallout 2.

Sierra Petrovita will be a companion in Nuka World.

The original games are an 80's view of post-apocalyptia using a divergent 50's as a background setting

The P90 and other weapons fit fine

The modern Fallout game series is a heavily 50's genre-setting aped by creatively stagnant people. Their idea of weaponry is illogically bastardizing or frankensteining WW1 and WW2 weapons.

So no, it would not fit.

>Nick Valentine has no real objection to you bringing the Brotherhood into Arcadia

>and the companion doesn't even have an affinity system or a perk
Pretty much all I'm expecting from this DLC. They got it right with FH, but there's no way NW is getting anywhere close to it.

Are there any decent HUD replacers for FO4 like Sky UI? Y'know, something that only brings it up in context and doesn't make everything fit for an Xbox?

I pirated it. And I like the survival mode

Not yet.

Wait, saw a few posts on how they showed off the Nuka Suit in Nuka World
Anyone have a picture of it? They're saying it's different.

Hold up
Nuka-World is coming out next month?

No, August

HOL UP
U BE SAYIN NUKA WORL COMIN JULY?

No, it's August. Vault workshop is next month.

but steam says July

>still no femboys
I guess 4's modding scene really is dead

Someone needs to do those plugsuits.

This will do though, for now.

why is far harbor 25 dollars? is it worth it?

because it's their "biggest worldspace" even if its half as populated as any other and full of water
no, it's not worth $25, even if its a bit better than the base game

Just torrent it famalam

Think Point Lookout and decide for yourself.

that is illegal

No it doesn-
...oh holy shit it does, they changed it.
Hey, I'm not complaining, waiting till August was a bummer in the first place.

An error. They'll fix it by the end of the day.
bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-contraptions-workshop-vault-tec-workshop-and-nuka-world/2016/06/12/146

I'd actually play this. Make a Trump character, max Cha and Luck, dump all other stats. Build settlements for profit, start wars with robots.

>Nuka World is $20
>Far Harbor is $25
>Automatron is $10
>Wasteland Workshop is $5
>Contraptions is $5
>Vault-Tec is $5
Was it worth it?
Answer honestly

3 semi decent expansions and some extra assets is not really worth what they are currently charging for the season pass.

Here's what I learned from console mods:

People want the most retarded shit ever on their game. Like 95% of the mods not only suck amazing levels of ass, but their the sorts of mods where you're just like, "why would you even want this in your game?"

So many are some fucking pistol that does 8 trillion damage or fuckers who are like "survival mode but with normal difficulty" - god you people are stupid.

Then there are the people who want fucktarded shit like power rangers in your fallout. Just why?

And worse, there are so many stupid as fuck mods that they totally overwhelm the few good ones.

What I've learned is that you people play games in a totally different way from me. For me, I just want immersive shit and maybe outfits that look cool (and are also immersive)

m8, all that shit was 30 bucks for me, so yeah

No, even though I got it before the game even released and thus got it for only £20, I feel scammed still. Yes, Far Harbour was good - but the others?
I bought the season pass expecting better than the shit we've been handed. The only reason we even got Far Harbour and are getting Nuka World seems so that people don't demand money back or boycott future Beth games because it was fucking unbelievable.
I was expecting Fo3 tier DLC. Not fucking workshop after workshop.

>90% of everything is bad
Whoa, what a unique and novel concept
Is your name Sturgeon? We should call it Sturgeon's Law if so

Congrats, you've finally figured out that the console crowd is still in grade 6.

I doubt that pc mods are any different.

This is why you're on console

100% of the mods in my load order are awesome

no it isn't
I'm on console because I'm too poor to buy a powerful PC, especially since I dont' need a PC that expensive for anything other than gaming, and I don't game like that.

>being a buyfag
>kek

>I continuously make poor life decisions
As I said, why you're on console