/dg/ - Destiny General

Hunter is ded edition

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HxeQmCQ7h-R6PJX8BJiDbPBrHb7EdBYi0k23kcA_t0/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=quwngxuD0_s
bungie.net/en/News/Article/44846/7_Destiny-Update---6142016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are servers back up.

I don't even have a reason to play before TTK arrives in the mail but I want to shoot some shit.

TITANS SHIT UP THE WAY

*pets everyone in this thread*

first for hunters can cry all they want, this update is good

Asking again
I fucked up the psn and I have the taken king for free and now I can't buy the new DLC,can I buy it somewhere else?On sony-side I don't have the taken king,but I can play it
Sorry for the shitty english

How the fuck did you manage that

ay yo you complainin'?
you're probably shit, get adept son

Shut up, you namefag!

First for RIPmines

Anyone up for Raid once Destiny goes live? Pretty sure has been did they Raid already so we can do quick run with zero wipes.

Only the shitters will cry about hunters needs, but they also got significant buffs too

Fuck off Mustange

>you will experience the warlock genocide in your lifetime

max out your level or get faction rank or something
try farming y1 exotics maybe

I pre-ordered the taken king and later I removed it
Fucking sony i just wanted to use that discount coupon

I'm up for one before hitting crucible: Titan edition

Also, why is Bungie incapable of making Updates that show Progress properly? Or is this due to game size or something like that?

I'm just happy blinkstrike won't be a long range instakill with a 20 second cooldown 90% of the time.

>fucked tripmine
>fucked Garrison

It hurts.

Wew lad haven't posted since two threads ago

>mfw people start complaining about the 5% debuf warlocks can do

"please don't go i like baking potatos in crucible"

Why dont you contact PSN support? They'll be more than happy to help you pay them

>max out level
Did this already. Even went 12 light higher using with a Hawksaw.
>Faction ranks
I had to get 50 rank ups and delete the rewards to get marks for the Hawksaw
>Y1 exotics
I need Xur to arrive on friday to buy engrams, though. Vault of Glass keeps giving me Ascendant materials.

I am really okay with every other change BUT the trip mine not sticking to enemies anymore... Like... That's the worst decision I think they've made in the entirety of their bad decisions.

It's almost as if they hate fun.

u wot? warlocks are so much better now tee bee aich. Voidwalkers are still the kings of grenade spam with sunsingers a close second and stormcaller super spam still is a thing.
Also anyone on Xbone wanna do something?

>5%
>mfw they realise it's 15%

Nightfalls my dude? Beanbag here just updated

Since the OP can't seem to listen to simple directions here's the raid Gdoc: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HxeQmCQ7h-R6PJX8BJiDbPBrHb7EdBYi0k23kcA_t0/edit#gid=0

This. I'm going to blast everything and the horses they came in all the way to next sunday once the update drops.

How many people were you really sticking with them to begin with? That was clearly never its intended use and it's still one of the best grenades in the game.

actually its 5% per application. So firebolts and fusions aren't too useful for that but solar nades will be great for Raids now. And obviously firebolts will still be good for tracking enemies with the added bonus that they will take extra damage while burning
while the update is done the servers are not

where can you still get y1 exotics from? Just the Raids and Old PoE right? Need to get y1 Radiant Dance Machines and xur doesn't sell leg engrams

It's 5% senpai and it stacks 3 times for that 15%

then why change it?

Fuck just realized, thought you were on to something

That's not really the point. It's FUN to do so and rewarding. I've gotten triple kills, several, from sticking a trip mine to an enemy in PvP. It's FUN.

>design of the grenade is for it to be a trap and to block passages
>for some reason it also functions as a sticky grenade
Honestly i never understood why they made it that way. It's pretty much a better spike grenade in it's current form, glad they nerfed it so i see huntards use grenades that can't do everything.

Exactly, and one can assume that you will always have 15% up for any boss that is worth debuffing.

Can't wait to test it.

on to what?

right here stray

i need 4 people to help finish king's fall normie mode with, i was just gonna browse lfg but /dg/ friends are a lot better

already got 2- me, then my sister who wanted to run king's fall because she never has before. we got to daughters with lfg before server maintenance

how much damage do tethers and solar titan punches do? It might be better to just bring two solar warlocks with the sunbreakers into raids now

Melting point is +50%; I think tether is +30%

Tether does 35% and Titan punch does 50% but it last so little.

I'm not 100% sure on tether

>normie mode
what light level are you? if you're at least 300 we should do Hard mode

>tripmine
it's already in the name you faggots it's obviously not a sticky it's a trip
ay yo i just wrekt y'all potato shitters

I want to say 30% on tethers and 50% on melting point.

For burst damage it is objectively worse, but for a team who want long term, constant bonus damage it will be an amazing substitute.

KF HM anyone?

On to th servers being up

Aren't the servers down still??

>only grenade that can deny space, stick, has great aoe, and can get multikills

Removing the sticking aspect of it does nothing to change it's overall effectiveness. It's literally the only grenade that can do everything.

Getting 4 chain kills with a single hammer of sol was FUN too. Stop whining about insignificant changes you probably won't even notice.

Yes

>try to download update
>servers down again

I refuse to pay this abortion of a company

>halo wars is unplayable and for some unexplainable reason, in Spanish

Guess I'm stuck with destiny for a few more days

hmm, with the sun breakers doubling the duration and also granting you two nades I think it might actually be better overall.
would be very useful for the shade of Oryx for teams that actually have trouble with that part , i'd imagine it would be great for daughters too

that's nice and all but you can throw a trip/spike/lightning grenade at a flat wall and have a 75% chance it'll point anywhere but perpendicular to that wall.

I'm ingame right now.

How do you want your new Nightfall senpai

>nightfall changed to omnigul solar burn

> raiding when I can't
DELETE THIS

THIS IS AMAZING

youtube.com/watch?v=quwngxuD0_s

Solar burn Omni nightfall, time to get your grasp :^)

we can both break 320, but she doesnt know the mechanics and wasn't up for a potential stressfest with lfg so we just decided normal. does the ravenous heart drop off the hardmode oryx kill?

I'll come if they haven't changed too much... Haven't played in a few months.

>Removing the sticking aspect of it does nothing to change it's overall effectiveness.
THEN WHY CHANGE IT

what's the trials map

FUCK RAIDING
OMNIGULS NIGHTFALL
HOLY SHIT
1/3 Grasp farm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've sherpa'd new people though the raid before, aint no thang

What's the point of farming it now that Counterbalance is shit. You are not brave enough to use this gun without one.

>And obviously firebolts will still be good for tracking enemies with the added bonus that they will take extra damage while burning
hmmm

What?

A grasp with PB or Braced Frame is still a very viable weapon. It may not be the god roll, but it's still stronk.

BECAUSE IT WAS UNNECESSARY

THE FUCKING SECOND I GET HOME

Three new Chroma colors have been added: Orange, Magenta, & Green
These have a chance to be found in Sterling Treasures or from dismantling the Spektar gear set

WHEN?

then there's no need to change it.

>no beddy bye bye time pic
Step up your shitposting Autism Hero

>reading comprehension

that was never it's intended purpose faggot, that's why it was changed. stop crying.

Join up for fun times on nightfall.

Chroma colors are blue, yellow, red and white, right? I just got orange and I'm very confused.

>not it's intended use
>two years later change it
yeah, pretty weak defense senpai. Step up your game.

Why did this become a meme anyways?

PROBABLY HALF HOUR. START WITHOUT ME IF YOU CAN FIND PEOPLE
I'M ON MOBILE YOU SHIT, I HAVE NO MEMES SAVED

>hawkmoon nerfed despite handcannons being useless in PvP

What, way to kick a dying dog bungle

>11% nerf
>shit

Added more with the update

bungie.net/en/News/Article/44846/7_Destiny-Update---6142016

>did 3 raids/3 NFs prior to patch
can I get rewards all ogre again?

OMNIFARM INITIATE

>NEW CHROMA
ORANGE MAGENTA GREEN

Who fucking cares, Grasp is an ingame drop.

Who fucking cares, I got a timepiece anyway

Wait for me faget I'm at 80%

IT'S NOT THE SAME YOU SHIT

hurry up bitch ass nigger

>friends
>>>

Pls respond

>m-m-m-muh t-trials of O-Osiris

I'm still downloading, just got hype is all.

I'll farm with you.

Why are you doing this to me
The wait is killing me
I've waited for this day for months

Also if you haven't heard it: You can get Sleeper Sim, NTTE and Black Spindle any day now without the quests being dailies. No excuses.