/msg/ - Maplestory General

Evan edition!

>Heroes of Maple confirmed for June, Aran and Evan revamps to occur on the 22nd. Blaster in July and Damien in August
>Current Events & News:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/10908/heroes-of-maple-free-heroic-android-pack
Pre-register before June 20th for a free perm android + heart, royal face and hair coupon, and some other shit.

maplestory.nexon.net/news/11389/maplestory-service-migration-announcement
EMS server migration with GMS coming soon. You can still play on your EMS worlds, or play on our worlds once it hits.

General Info:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v173.1 Dream/Egg hybrid. NEVER EVER.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia, Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net
>Theme of the thread: Slumbering Dragon Island youtube.com/watch?v=tp_mf3gPhKQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0EIq_dvXag
forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/dont-tell-me-the-community-is-like-in-that-other-server.8788/
youtube.com/watch?v=jLFg30ACkY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ePUZA7yRJVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP

>evan edition
Isn't that fem Freud?

Reminder that Chow literally drove all the way to New York and held royalsfag at gunpoint to make him delete his Royals characters

yeah but the theme of the rest of the thread is evans

i just thought the pic was cute

>my literal face when I blew up 7 110 att Beheaders on Royals

>MFW WHITE SCROLL PRICES ARE GOING DOWN AND NOBODY'S FARMING HOMUNCULUS
youtube.com/watch?v=p0EIq_dvXag

Fem Evan is the cutest!

Daily reminder

me

I want to raise male AND female Evan together to be proper young adults

how do you fight cygnus without her doing that shit where she's seeking revenge for her knights or whatever and she nukes the entire arena? Am i supposed to just sack that life or is there a way to avoid it?

if there isn't a spot to avoid it just tank the little ones

die

is there a way to prevent her from doing it?

Which maple hero would you hold hands with? I want to hold hands with Evan!

Hey OP, you dumbass. The Google Docs link hasn't been working for 4~5 threads now.

neither are you noob lol

I'm going to hold hands with Disco while we walk to the vet so she can be put down!

Not OP but I'll see what I can do.
I'm not Shadow Oldboi so idk if I have permission to fix it, but I think I have a copy somewhere.

yeah but it's outdated

shade bcus thats my main

shade

i feel like this man could use it

cute! Cute!! CUTE!!!!

>visible chest
Hnnnnnnn

post maple lewds

here's my wife

>lewdest maple

im in that screenshot :)

bannedfags from royals, shitting up legends

forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/dont-tell-me-the-community-is-like-in-that-other-server.8788/

where is suzu

I have Suzu keeping me company at my place if you know what I mean :)

I meant they*, hence why I deleted my post. F5 once in a while.

f3

>delete post while I'm posting mine
Okay. We needed a bump anyway.

who is that in the picture?

Is nexon merging the servers because the games population is dying?

Kyle

Ok wow I'm being a huge dick here, I need to calm down. I'm sorry, user. Please don't take it personal, I've been a snarky asshole to too many people lately and I'm only realizing it now.

Guy named Kyle Denton from Legends who got doxxed by someone he pissed off. Alleged coolguy gone /r9k/. There's like 5 memes that feature him and I only have 3.

does anyone know how fast aries gets updated? can we expect the gms updates to come around shortly after or will it be months or some shit

where is the arts? post more arts

I can post memories

>tfw you will never be a cool bishop like Phred
Why live? ;_;

Anyone wanna grind from lv 1 with me tonight? Making an evan or an aran.

Server?

NA reboot

I need to level a DS, I guess I could do so. When?

just started playing the game again im level 168 and now i have to redo my skills both 3rd job and 4th job level are 0 and i have 255 sp. im a bowmaster what should i get?

Ayumilove

what world?

mardia i think its a dead world now...

You can always wait for a transfer to Windia.

Or maybe they'll start merging worlds. Like Khroa

SUX

so im trying to check my smurf account but i cant get to the character select screen, what does that mean? i tried it again on my main and went right through but i try to go in to my smurf and it just disconnects me from server.

>smurf account
>on Maplestory

what the fuck is a smurf

>selling on your regular account
>risking getting hacked when you leave store open
old game problems maybe its different now. also shared my smurf with my friend so we can leave sell our items while we played with our mains.

WHAT IS A SMURF

leave roasting shot and arrow bomb unmaxed

all your 4th job skills get maxed

The Smurfs (also known as simply Smurfs and syndicated as Smurfs' Adventures) is an American-Belgian animated fantasy-comedy television series that aired on NBC from September 12, 1981, to December 2, 1989. Made by Hanna-Barbera Productions, it is based on the Belgian comic series by the same name, created by Belgian cartoonist Peyo (who also served as story supervisor of this adaptation) and aired for 256 episodes with a total of 418 stories, excluding three cliffhanger episodes and seven specials.

none of that can be independently verified you smurf shill

does neil patrick harris give you a handjob every time you post something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=jLFg30ACkY0

goodnight thread

tell me the nice things you would do with f!Evan

Would you kissu her?

>bowmaster
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my class, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Archer core, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Black wings, and I have over 300000 confirmed one-hits. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top Marksman in the entire GMS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another mob. I will wipe you the fuck out with deeps the likes of which has never been seen before on this Server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the le 4chans? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of guildies across GMS and your IGN is being traced right now so you better prepare for the snipe, maggot. The snipe that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your XP. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my crossbow. Not only am I extensively trained in sharpshooting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Channel One Freemarket Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy deeps your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shoot fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking rekt, kiddo.

S U P R E M E
H E H

Wasn't Nexon going to be at E3?

I hope you're not confusing Nexon with the NX, a nintendo console coming out soon

Nobody is that stupid silly frogposter.

Apparently the only thing they showed was lawbreakers.

It was just for lawbreakers and riders of icarus, but they pulled the riders of icarus booth so it's just cliff bazinga and his not-overwatch game that's also not-dirtybomb

is it not called bow master anymore?

No, bowmasters are just racially, morally, and philosophically inferior to Marksmen in every single way.
>His class cant throw lines four hundred million damage

>for* four hundred million damage
Real nigger hours too brutal

Ok so I'm guessing bowmaster are just frowned upon?
Anyways what are easy ways to get my damage up. My highest is only 32 apperently what are easy ways that don't need tons of mesos to do more damage?

>highest is 32
32 what, my heathen
32k range?
32m lines?
32k lines?
For starters, take some time and autism out good character cards and link skills.
Get the 10 you want to 70, then get the good ones to 120 when casual double exp times come around.
Ayumilove helps, but I'd recommend getting Kanna's and Demon Avenger's post-haste, as combined they'll give you an extra 20% damage.
Now is also a good time to start getting money for end-game gear like the fafnir set, too. You'll be amazed how much the damage jump is if you're not already wearing them.
Cubes help a bit, but I really wouldn't worry about it until you're squeezing damage out of what you already have.
Use this event to get Ebin Potential 50% scrolls to put on said fafnir gear and end-game items, should you not already have them

>autopost
I'm all ears, weebro, all you gotta do is ask good questions.

Sorry I meant 32k but yes thank you will get to it

2spooky revival is here

who is best waifu and why is it disco

btw its me alpha

who I am?

hint: it's hidden in my last post

Me

why have links to pservers none plays op nignog

Because people won't stop asking about it if we dont

>there's people on Aries
>there's a guild on meat
>dv "soon"

unity when

Never

what is the easiest way to level up? is it still pq's?
if so which are the most popular ones? or should i just go by level?

dead game
dead thread

Grind

u

i miss old maplestory
v.11 sucked
v.20 was the nail in the coffin

only beta was good

NOSTALGIA SPOILERTRAP FAGGOTS youtube.com/watch?v=ePUZA7yRJVM

this is neo maple tho

What did he meme by this