>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Summer dates
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/Summer_Cup_2016_Dates

>Veeky Forums League 6 (knockouts begin on 19 June):
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_6

>Rigging After Dark (Sou's "friendlies" going on for the entire rest of the month)
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigging_After_Dark

Moeshit Cup (24-26 June)
>implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup

>Autism League (3-9 July):
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League

>Previously:
Rigging After Dark begins
Veeky Forums League knockouts
Haxball
People too busy watching E3 or >real divegrass to shitpost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsDrWAXHTno
haxball.com/?roomid=~2317ffef21842a079190e09321f7b4b5464208e75acdff4d1c9e47cce3a8bbfb6&pass=1
youtube.com/watch?v=w-LopxfublY
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User_talk:SleepDeprivedAnon
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Dag#999_stadiums_plan
a.pomf.cat/ekblct.mp3
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, that was a tough mission!

First for /u/

Eternally 2nd

or 6th

friendly reminder that /utg/ is winning VGL6 and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it

Pun was unintentional, but it still hurts

/4ccg/ vs Iceland in 50 minutes for Euro2016
Will you be watching?

>/4ccg/
>supporting Poortugal
Icememe boys where we at

UT:G blaze it!

youtube.com/watch?v=KsDrWAXHTno

Half of the nation is playing in the match, they don't have time to shitpost

As much as I hate /utg/, this shot is phenomenal.

>Austria is good I swear

literally /mlp/

haxball.com/?roomid=~2317ffef21842a079190e09321f7b4b5464208e75acdff4d1c9e47cce3a8bbfb6&pass=1
PW:rigged

Omg so salty /)

>page 9

Introducing, the 11 Saves Memorial Showdown. A matchup between Veeky Forums and /c/ to be held during Rigging After Dark on June 24th, exactly eight months after Ika-Chan made 11 saves vs Veeky Forums last Autumn also /c/'s last win. Each side will be using 205cm Gold GKs with extra time and benuldies off. Hope you tune in!

?page 9

Are the VGL6 games archived?

here is thevoice of Otto Von Bismarck from Veeky Forums. (the man who failed to pass to >H>R>E and cost Veeky Forums their chance at tying their history making game with Veeky Forums)

youtube.com/watch?v=w-LopxfublY

I uploaded the raw video

Thanks fambam

GIT FUKD

>Mega
>download stops halfway or so through because "account limit exceeded"
>wait 6 hours to resume, or pay
JUST

It didn't use to do this.

Hello, everyone! Heading into summer, we are currently in planning having every team have their own stadium as there exists a patch that should expand the maximum number of stadium slots from 40 to a ginormous 999. To all managers without stadiums, signups are open to request any of the available stadiums that have not been claimed. Teams can request up to 3 of the available stadiums in order of preference, and in case of conflict, civil discussion will take place to resolve the matter, with a "winner takes all" match as a possible last resort if there is still some dispute.

Signups are available here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/User_talk:SleepDeprivedAnon

And here's the current stadiums list as it stands at the moment: implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Dag#999_stadiums_plan

>/c/'s last win
>eight months
Feels bad man.

On that note, any chance you'd like a tester or something? I've got some time on my hands again and I'd like to help my old team out any way I can.

For teams without a stadium, is that teams that haven't claimed a spot yet? Veeky Forums have a stadium.

What about VGL teams?

Currently, some teams do have stadiums, but according to the new stadium plan, those teams have not been assigned stadiums, and can claim a new one as their own.

Sure, we can do that, but Cup teams have first priority. When there are leftover stadiums after all Cup teams have signed up, then VGL teams can sign up stadiums next, followed by extra/invitational teams

GODDAMMIT SDA QUIT SCREWING AROUND!

???

Wow. This is a really fun idea - we went from "Meh, here's a few stadiums, hope they don't crash the game", to "Everyone at least gets a pitch", to "Free stadiums for everyone!" in like 6 months.

>9

>CoDIW gameplay video
They made the best space sim since Freespace 2 AND the best FPS in history. That's actually pretty impressive.

of course! add me on Skype

Sending you good vibes, /c/!
Your smug threads filled my folder pretty nicely.

Can't fucking wait!

Will the new /c/ roster appear?

I've also got my new computer up and PES running perfectly, I'm free from here on in for testing as well if your still interested.

>all these /c/ people coming out of no where

/c/ does have a small group of fans desu

LGTSS:
>Donaldo

>Penaldo

I'm that user from a couple months ago who got talked into installing PES on my shitty laptop but now I actually have a real desktop. I'm learning but it's a slow process.

Fookin ell, why does he have to shoot every time he gets the ball? Literally did nothing but shoot from 30+ yards out all game.

He is an attention whore

Iceland is pretty cool

Why is Sou even permitted to still stream on the main channel? Let alone being a part of /merit/? Hes a petty biased asshole. If he's so worried about letting teams play in his shitty invitational then why can't /mlp/ play? Who cares about shit fake teams like /umr/ and /Seinfeld/? His nice guy act along with his "DUDE WEED LMAO" schtick are as transparent as can be yet you all can't stop sucking his cock. Ved for commissioner fucking when? Sou's the worst streamer and he deserves the OaB treatment.

omg so salty /)

You're not even getting the numbers here, lad.

v weak bait desu

unfortunately no

>Ved for commissioner fucking when?
I don't have enough absolutelydisgusting.jpg's to express my disgust

>Ved for commissioner
>Summer starts in January

>/umr/ doesn't have best girl on the team.

That's the real tragedy here.

>145493160

a.pomf.cat/ekblct.mp3

It's not bait when its fact that he's single handedly trying to kill the cup. Look at autumn's attendance compared to Spring's. Obviously you all are too stupid to see what's right in front of you.

>m-muh viewers
>no actual argument outside of being a salty horsefucker ironically enough for omg so salty: the fanbase
(You)

>145495270
PJSalt

>145495270
oh my god you're serious!

/mlp/ banter skill really took a dive, it's not even fun anymore.

>Ved for commissioner
>Summer 2016 starts in autumn 2017
>And the hyp video won't even be ready

I don't recall it ever being of any note.

>145495270

Everyone stopped caring about horseshitters after Lear took over and muh new teams became the hot shitposting topic

>/mlp/
>banter
>skill
>ability to beat non-shit teams in the current year 2016
Pick 1(uno)

This "Let's exclude /mlp/ from everything" banter is really getting old fast.

You're welcome.

It'll stop when PES stops having shit teams moving over good ones and winning tournaments, like literally every tournament played in PES16 so far.

Actual horsefucker here we want no part of this circlejerk crap, pmb tests and the elites are enough.

Since I've posted already

I had to leave During the first weekend of Spring due to an infernal barrage of exams. Did I miss anything noteworthy? I checked the results already

the tests are 25-26th, right?

But /m/ is a good team :^)

>people legitimately think Veeky Forums and /m/ are bad teams

Horsefucker """"logic""""

>a star means they are good teams
Meanwhile, more than half of the teams with one are in the Babbies or barely managed to claw to the Elites.

there are no good girls in umr

>a star means they are good teams
He said /m/ though

>/mlp/
>banter
I've always said it, this is the worst heel we've had, can't hate something that can't even talk shit.

>/m/
>star
?
also, while Veeky Forums did get shafted pretty bad twice, /trv/'s 9 point run was a fluke, and /mlp/ and /wg/ are legitimately two of the worst teams in Summer in every respect but >history, /a/ and /k/ management are tactically retarded while Veeky Forums and /mu/ management are pretty much the exact opposite

lel I forgot /sp/ who cares about a DF team or two anyway :^)

Notice how the currently shittier starred teams won theirs in the managerless double elim era (/a/, /k/) or by blatantly cheating (/wg/, /mlp/ even) and no longer have the ability to do so (or even the same managers, what with Tom fucking off after Summer 2015)? Notice how the currently better starred teams (Veeky Forums and /mu/) have managers with working brains (not to mention the fact that the managers who actually got them their star are still around and still good)?

just wait for /a/ to rig itself into summer and win with no-manager abuse

Every team's manager is good until they're bad.

If their brains are working so good then why are they still here

"Muh stars" is a dumb argument when only 3 star-winners are active (plus the /mlp/ collective) and one is fucking mauled

Veeky Forums didn't get shafted, their manager just keeps building tactics that, while versatile, ultimately amount to not being nearly good enough at anything to advance.
On the other hand, /m/ won a cup by mostly playing 4-2-1-3 ultra-offense and the only times when they had trouble was when they got PES'd against /gif/ and /soc/. Pick something and stick with it.
Unless you're /trv/, in which case meme magic will get you just far enough before you crash and burn in the next cup.

Mmm. You're either baiting and it's a fun read, or you're genuinely this salty and it's an excellent read. I like you, user.

See "Fuck Sou" user? This is excellent, fine vintage bait. A normal post with just a tiny whiff of shit pasted onto the end.

How can I become a meme-manager?

(Copypasta from previous cups)

If you're interested in submitting one or more logo designs for the upcoming 2016 Veeky Forums Summer Cup, send them to me via email (f4r.hanakodlmg at gmail dot com) by 12:00pm UTC on Wednesday, July 6th. On the 7th I'll put them all up on the wiki on a single page, after which you'll have one week (until 12:00pm UTC on the 13th) to discuss them wherever you want, suggest changes, make revisions, and so on and so forth. A day or so following that deadline, we'll hold a poll to see which design is the most popular, after which the winner should be finalized barring any final modifications or adjustments from the 4CCC. As has been the case for the past few cups, we'll hold a second round of voting between the top designs from the first should the results be deemed close enough to warrant it.

>Clover Ball Files:
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png

for what team?

Here's the first step: ________________________________kys____________________________

have a gimmick like >one card per player and you have your very own meme team

merc a dead team or create a team for /aco/, /wsr/ or /qst/ :^)

please, don't take my post seriously