pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

simswiki(DOT)info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Building_an_Apartment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUdBTzN0ZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for when you first start seeing your building ideas taking shape.

STILL WAITING FOR THIS GODDAMN DINE OUT CRACK. GETTING REAL PISSED. I DESERVE TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR FREE DAMMIT. GIVE ME IT.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Is that kid autistic?

You and me both, Angry sim poster. You and me both.

on a side note, does that tranny system helps creating female bodybuilders? I always felt they lack some muscle.

Her cup has no straw. She is drawing something that makes sense. She has an accessory in her hair. She has frills on her sleeves. Her face holds expression even when focused on coloring. I don't what she's eating, but her eyes are trained on it and, again, facial expression. Her hands are turned toward the potato instead of palms awkwardly facing some random direction. Generally autistic kids will look away from the target of their enthusiasm before making a facial expression.

So, I'd say at the very least, she doesn't have level 2 or 3 autism. I wouldn't rule out level 1 just from the pictures.

I'd do her.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I saw this yesterday.

safety bump

What's a good site for house layouts or blueprints? I want to build, but I'm so bad at it.

I don't have any sites, but have the floor plan to a standard Soviet tenement block.

what is a WC? water closet?

>post lewds on booru
>downvoted instantly

Yeah. A room dedicated to just a toilet. Some have sinks as well, but I don't think Soviets had that luxury.

Yep, toilets.

is this common nowadays? i've only read about them in history books

also, i've never built my own apartment in the sims 2, can i be the landlord?

I think it's fallen out of fashion nowadays for apartment buildings, but there's still houses built with WCs connected to bedrooms.

As for being a landlord, it's not possible, sadly. The game generates one for you to pay rent to.

simswiki(DOT)info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Building_an_Apartment should have more about this.

I mostly see people use the term in video games instead of brb or bio
But I rarely see it in houses, and I go in a lot of them for work

Why is there a communal kitchen when every apartment has one too? That seems very inefficient in a distinctly un-soviet way.

I dunno. These were designed during Khrushchev's rule, and I can only assume that in the effort to make them as exactly the same as possible, they just put a communal kitchen there so they didn't have to reroute gas and water lines and could keep the walls consistent across all floors.

The 1975 Soviet comedy movie Irony of Fate or Enjoy Your Bath (directed by Eldar Ryazanov) satirizes the "cookie-cutter" architectural method: it shows a Moscow-dweller flown by mistake to Leningrad; the taxicab drives him to his home street address (which happens to exist in Leningrad as well), and the building and the apartment—and even the key to the apartment—are exactly the same as his own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka

Neat

taek angry pewp

I just want to know who keeps putting the toilets right by the kitchen, because I don't want to smell a dump while I'm cooking/eating.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUdBTzN0ZE

Your bed is too small for good times.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you can't get fooled again.

Time to go refill my real life Energy need so I can Get to Work tomorrow. Sleep tight /tsg/.