Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on tosg : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

Cookie cutter builds:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases/tag/v0.2.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

I LOVE TALT!

first for cute girls

Diev3 or diev2kriv1?

tfw no one is selling any cute hats on the market place

repostan
misinfoagents pls

What happened to CnL tower? I was planning to afk-craft in there.

Depends on your build. Invuln statue is pretty helpful for advanced players + more statues.
Krivis1 just gives daino for party play + zalciai for crits and debuff for PD.

Yes, it's true. It's just an 100% optimal scenario, similar to the Cyclone DPS argument.

In reality, it's a bit hard to pull off. If you're a good tank and can Swashbuckle monsters into a very small area, you're able to do HighKickSlither Targe Smashes for quite a lot of damage, but it's not REAL damage scaling like Cannoneers have.

It's going to become badass when we get the kTOS buffs, though. Lower cooldowns, higher damage, and Shooting Star becoming a strike-type skill. It'll easily outdamage an average Elememe3.

However, because setting it is complicated, the Elememe will just continue being a better option all-around.

If you have Sissel Bracelets, do you go full STR on a Fletcher 3?

Thanks guy, I'll go diev3 then because I want to druid

Xeni people can't into reading and destroyed it after I killed one of them, I guess it's done as a revenge or something.

Retards blew it up because they can't into GBL rules.

Is it bad if i want to fuck Shierururu like a savage?

Question: So what happens if I have AoE Defense ratio of 5 and a boss swings his sword of death at me and my fellow comrades nearby?I will be the only one who will receive damage, right?

Who?

Turns out that now that Xenz is inactive, a lot of people are leaving Xenization for other guilds. I believe a fair amount of them did not know of the rules.

Literally who? Is that some discordfag?

Combos are cool though! And there's enough cryo3s running around to make it somewhat likely. Whether they have/use lethargy attribute is a different story. As a wiz I make sure to help out the qt monks in my parties. Not the boys though.

>grinding
>30 minutes to gain one level
>as a lv 35 swordsman
how did you fucks managed to reach lv 200 so fast

Guess it'll be alright if we bully them so hard, that they all leave Xeni, then? I never liked Xeni ever since they bullied a lot of small guilds back when the game was fresh f2p.

>how did you fucks managed to reach lv 200 so fast
takes like a half hour only to 200

Not grinding.

>grinding
>at level 30
>NOT DOING QUESTS

and how are you supposed to (not) grind if quests are little to none in this shit game?

Is there any pvp left?

Do all the quests - there are tons of quests in game, most of which can be easily found if you talk to all the NPCs or have an addon, and at each level with new dungeon do the said dungeon (Unless it's one of those less popular ones, then you may consider skipping them).

>You bullying Xeni

They have 280 PvP build characters, you won't win.

its Girl Magic
i aint gonna 'splainin shit

>Boy
how gross

You don't have to grind before 210. Do your fucking quests.

Is this bait

>little to none
>at 30
(You)
Transparent people aren't really people.

>or have an addon
pls spoonfeed

Don't make me link lmgtfy w/ "tos addon". Literally first result.

What's wrong with 1STR:1DEX

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases/tag/v0.2.0

thank you nerd

depending on skillset its believed that investing more into DEX or STR is more optimal

Featherfoot buffs when?

Please kill me

Only if you kill me first.

how much silver can I make doing that Demon Prison Warlock thing? I was gonna make an AFK necro but it's already way too congested

Stop ignoring me, you fuckers.

I got you senpai
>it's already way too congested
Really? I would of thought bees would be full

What do you want cutie?

Bees are like 7-8 people on every channel at every hour, reeeeee

I saw someone do a video where they had a Warlock basically oneshotting the entire screen of minions at demon prison and Im wondering is that good silver?

200 k/h + harugal leathers and a 6~ lv 2 gems to feed to your other gems.

I want to cuddle.

Nah lad

Depends on the boss skill's AoE attack ratio if there's something like that.
You'll be the hero tank though, and noone will notice ;_;.

>AoE Defense ratio of 5
not very much. my wiz had 4 AoE Def unintentionally

please do

DP2 is good money. Just run around into each room and kill everything and repeat.
It's popular, though it should be easier to get a spot than in bees. Groups may come and attempt to kill steal you, but that shouldn't be a problem if you're a warlock.

samefag

Will joining a guild save me from the sadness

desu Idk, I 'installed' cw anywhere but never used it.
I checked the folder and it was empty.
I still have exp vider/ monster stuf/ ez sol stuff and I logged in just fine

probably not

You're fine as long as you don't use cxanywhere or the auto 100% map addon. I don't think those are on addon manager anyway though.

Post your %damage attrbute levels!

Yes. Unless your guildies or /tosg/ folks bully you. Then there's no escape. ;-;

idk but try to make friends!

Join the guild you feel more comfortable at desu it helps a lot to make friends and enjoy the game more

yeah, those don't ring a bell and REALLY feel like cheating.
I think there was a separate add on manager called cx_something. I think that piece of shit handles the other add ons. The world of mods is vast.

I am still trying to access the game.

>1 attribute cost for my memecloud is more expensive than all of that combined
100% attribute dream never.

if you're going a rank7 archer class (musket or cannoneer), you'll want more dex. As for swordsman? I really don't know.

I would actually love being bullied on a hourly basis but nobody will ever realize it and it's no fun begging for it.

Is there room in futureproof? I want to pvp. Is there any pvp at all?

just like futureproof eh eh?

you need to begg it like the pig you are

what does that do

I used 460k on this, user.

plague doctor or kabbalist? pve only

>460k
user pls.
my alt spend more on one armor mastery

you realize a rank7 skill takes almost 100 million to max right

When do cataphracts get their princess carry attribute for Impaler implemented?

Kabbalist. PD shines in PvP where CC is more common but in PvE mana regen is superior.

>the once glorious gravity POLE is now a pink fluid

Why, IMC? Now change the name something less menacing and nerf it outside of the arenas

>Princess carry your qt
>Accidentally tap the ability again
>Slam her into the ground
There should be more cool skill interactions though. Like if you could impale friendly snow rollers to do slam damage on all the collected mobs.

>slut pole
SLUT

are those number calculation skills worth it or should I just focus on ein sof and revenged sevenfold?

It should be a white fluid so you can gravity pole Koenig.

At least now it fits the cast aura around you, ungrateful fuck.

Now they just need to remove that disgusting black aura from Sorc summons and my Sorc3 will be worth it.

>collect cute summons
>they're all big smoke things

The new visuals are much better, the old gravity pole wasn't even a pole, it had too many unnecessary particles and I wouldn't be surprised if it was changed in an effort to optimize the game's performance.

Now it looks sleek, and you can clearly see the two "poles" swirling around the spell's axis, which fits better than the old swirly flour fart.

I WISH I WERE A CHRONOMANCER SO I COULD MAKE YOU STOP

>her
I'm going to princess carry a BOY

2:1 STR:DEX for an Arch
Is it fine?

I think will 'reroll' my main character /tosg/.
I'm actually lvl 103 as wizard > pyro > link 2(next would be sorc 1 > necro 2)
I asked for help several threads ago, but I thought it would be better for me to play the game and get more knowledge anyway.

The new build that I plan to follow is wiz 3 > link > sorc > necro2 ( I choose link because feels like it'll make flesh cannon easier to hit)
My focus was to use summons and have fun, but I found that I could use summon to have fun AND have a good flesh cannon with wiz3, so I decided to take both. Is this fine? Stat distribution would be something like 4 int:1 con, or full int.

As for my current character, can I still save it by going pyro 2/thauma > alche 2 or something like pyro 3 featherfoot?

it's fine but 5:3 is better

Reduce level is literally HP removal.

> Rules.
What the hell is this? Some kind of care bears club?

It's also exp loss isn't it?

Is roxona plate set is a must for dps wiz is true or am i just being memed?

Thanks, also, is it good to add a point to CON one in a while?

Wiz3Linker2Necro2 is just the cookiecutter choice for insecure people/starters.

People will tell you that Sorc1 is shit (which is true if the only thing you care/know about Sorc is Summoning), but the cat buff is really neat if you need to cast Flesh Cannon as soon as possible and don't want to wait for the JP cd to wear off.

There are a lot of variations after Wiz3 before Necro2, just take what fits you better, JP lv5 sucks, but lv10 isn't much better.

If you want to follow Alch for your main, you can savage it with literally whatever you want, Pyro2 for more Fireball ticks, Thau1 for farming, I really don't like Linker2, too bad you chose this way already. Good luck.

yes, but just enough to not die unless you plan on doing PvP

It's gotta be more than that. Between monstrace putting me at 270dex and aukuras, I shouldn't get hit by people, but if they're 50 levels higher, they can land a hit on me no problem.

Has anyone actually tried multiple applications of those numbers and level down? It seems all people do is invest one point into it. Could you imagine reducing someone by 50 levels or so?