/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: No Female Link Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to Watch Treehouse Live @ E3 here: youtube.com/watch?v=rtZwAGNVjc0

>Important News
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokemon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」New Breath of the Wild amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=BzMJPRvGD6E
「!」Wolf Link amiibo gives you a Wolf Link companion in Breath of the Wild: youtube.com/watch?v=1CfFnLoiLqk
「!」Mario series amiibo Wave 2 announced for Nov 4th; Daisy, Waluigi and glow-in-the-dark Boo confirmed among others: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-daisy-waluigi-boo-amiibo-announced-alongside-new-mario-series-amiibo
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced for Nov 4th; to be demoed tomorrow; no car and simultaneous player movement confirmed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-mario-party-star-rush-announced-for-3ds
「!」Color Splash release date revealed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-paper-mario-color-splash-release-date-revealed

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/x1z2nrV9
Wii U - pastebin.com/dTdQm9yW

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

have they shown grappling hook hookshot thing in the stream so far?>?/???

Dude I fxied the babt disclaimer to threads ago but you people posted the old version

Why does Link have a magic iPhone?

You mean the Eye Phone?

my guess is thats what the NX controller looks like?

open world is a shit meme and it's killing video games
nintendo is doomed for falling for it

also reminder that ">muh SJWs!" is babt
please understand

who waiting for Zelda demo here

hope my SD card has enough space for it, I think it's barely 17 gigs

Open world games were a mistake

I'll pray nintendo does something good with this though

The guy got caught

I thought people were just memeing.

Guy got caught hiding in the bathroom. btfo

hypothesis:
in the current paradigm of 2D gaming, "open world" is the last ditch effort to create "immersion" by bloating huge sandboxes with all the same features and activities, "survival", customization etc

VR might allow things to go back to the drawing board and create more focused experiences with all the innate immersion that VR brings

VR is just a meme

VR is the motion controls of 2016

ok well if open world is a meme and VR is a meme are they just waves that will crash and devs will refocus to make smaller but more concentrated and less generic games?

I dont want to think VR is a meme though, motion controls were just the first step

I would never ever buy that shitty Zelda game. I am selling my Wii u and 3ds to buy a ps4 vr

VR will suffer from the same issue of motion controls: No feedback.

which is ironic because everyone is push VR because it's immersive, but it's really immersion breaking when your guns have no feeling of recoil.

and all that's available for VR right now are static shooting galleries or static playgrounds to just keep your hands busy.

If you look closely you'll see there isn't a triforce in those little spirit orbs. I wonder why that is

LINK GETS COLD!!

The guy said "shit", and he's being rude to booby girl.

Color Splash confirmed for being streamed tomorrow.

Oct 7th release date

splatoon?

FTFY

the only thing I want out of VR is a screen that covers my vision. dont care about controlling it by moving my head

>Right. I remember when I played this and I kept beating up this one object only for it to come barreling at my face.
>Cum barreling at my face

I CAN ZA WARUDO IN ZELDA HOLY SHIT

that girl is trans

I never realized how retarded most of the Treehouse members.

They're like people in their thirties looking like teenagers.

that's what all gamers look like when they try to dress like a gamer

Zelda blows wow shite

Zelda is now Vegan Friendly

WHERES MUH 3D MARIO PLATFORMER ON THE NX

WHERES MUH PIKMIN 4

WHERES MUH NX

GOD DAMMIT NINTENDO FUCK YOU WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A GOOD CONSOLE LIKE THE GAMECUBE

Nintendo died a lonnnnng time ago

Cooking, really?

Give me a fucking break.

They're showing more stuff tomorrow but they're not even showing the NX at E3. You'll have to wait until NX

>he doesn't like cooking
go microwave another hot pocket, kareem

im worried about that frame rate on the new zelda

>you can use explosives to fish

>Zelda games will always be 30fps

>zelda games will always be shit

i can sense some drops, that is having me worry

WHY CAN'T AMIIBOS JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Because people keep buying them

ZELDA OF THE COLLUSUS RPG AND COOKING MAMA !

Tokyo Game Show

All 2D Zeldas are 60 FPS though

it's really hard to take the hunting aspect of this game serious when your boars poof into raw steaks ala Minecraft

fuck outta here

Just popping in to say I think Breath of the Wild is a great fucking name and I'm hype for it. Carry on.

They're talking about Pokemon Go tomorrow

BOTW seems like a game you play at like 3 am when you're tired but you want to keep playing. This will be the comfiest Zelda since WW

Nintendo never participates at TGS namefag.

>mfw I might have to buy a console for the first time in over 10 years.

How the fuck does it look so good.

>all these lady boners

Pls leaf

Is BOTW a NX Launchtitle or did Nintendo secretly release a console other than the 3DS?

They're pulling a TP, it's an NX launch title and probably one of the last Wii U games.

It looks like Xenoblade but with less interesting shit happening.
They haven't said when it's coming out/if it will be a launch title, but they're playing the WiiU version so that's also happening.

I'm 100% they did 2 years ago.

>obviously adolescent boy
>muh ladyboner

>men weren't allowed to say they wanted to plunge poke balls deep inside poke sunmoon young lass

they're showing the new ace attorney over at capcom's channel.

potion effects cancel previous ones.
so if you eat a spicy steak and get cold resist for 2:00 and then eat another befor the time is out, it doesnt c;mbine it it replaces it.

Wow, lucky me. That's the only TGS I visited.
No, they didn't.

They did

what is the treehouse girls name

>and marks the first public showcase of the new nintendo 3ds

Audrey.

Yea, at third party booths. gb2/wiiug/

And the 3DS Zeldas which have 3D graphics at least.
Dear Melee HD fags: you suck.

So no fucking discount for UK eshop, am I right anons? :/

Treehouse asked Aonuma how he plans to handle difficulty curve in the sense that players can go where ever they please at any point, and completely misunderstood the question, saying that "getting lost isn't that bad."

That bodes well for this game.

Towns\more NPCs confirmed by Trinen/Aonuma. They were removed in the E3 demo for spoiler purpose.

So they're showing the outland of the towns

ANONS what about the sale for europe?? I want to get monster hunter 4 digital cheaper ://

Why did Nintendo drop the ball so hard with this shitty GTA Zelda

Dropped the ball? People were basically asking for Dark Souls Zelda. They got what they wanted.

But people gonna shit on them because Nintendo.

>GTA Zelda
More like Witcher 3

DIFFERENT HAIR STYLES CONFIRMED

MAN BUNS TUMBLR BTFO

Damn, that was stylish.

This is no dark souls this is happy go lucky crossdressing shit link.

>it's not edgy enough
he climbed a fucking boulderman before getting stoned

Guys cmon, why don't you answer?

>fire creates thermal updrafts you can glide up on

Wasn't the sale a few days ago?

>this game has gotten me literall rock hard more than once.
release date WHEN?

next year, most likely summer 2017

Wait, what? I missed that part

I need to cop one of those blue sheikah t-shirts. Where the fuck can I find one?

The brief clip where Link was fighting a guardian on horseback, he lit off a fire arrow, jumped and glided into the air current the fire was producing.

there was a clip where link was fighting a guardian and it made a large area in the field aflame and link jumped off his horse over the fire, sail winged up (cause of the draft) and slow mo fucked the guardians shit. it was like the last thing they showed this segment.

Somebody please make my doodle better. Yes this is OC.

It has surpassed all expectations I had of it, and there is still way more not being shown.

Best Zelda game for the 3DS?

is this Audrey?

Yes, the sale consisting 99 percent of already cheap gameboy color games. No major titles. I have only got an email and purchased super smash bros with it, but I really want Monster hunter 4 and some other major games. Do you guys know any good websites where they sell digital eshop games cheaper? I'm in UK. I must go digital, because I travel a lot. Also, any sales coming this summer?

link between worlds easy.

Link Between Worlds was really good. Didnt play 3 swords yet.

Yes. Also forgot her sleeve things.